BZP Q&A Contest #1: Answer Questioned, Topic Closed

-Windrider-

Member Name: Reznas NuvaAnswer/Entry Category: 1Entry Question: "Can we post pictures of ponies disguised as Bionicles? I'm not sure if that's Bionicle related, so I wanted to make sure. Thanks in advance!" (Yes, I included ponies. I just had to make fun of them, sorry guys. :P)-Rez

Member Name: Kini HawkeyeAnswer/Entry Category: 2Entry Question: Hi, I was recently contacted by a member with a higher proto and post count than me, stating that my overuse of the word "post" in one of my posts had caused his own post to go unnoticed, despite the fact that my post was significantly less intelligent and much less of a post. he then proceeded to tell me not to use the word post in my posts, because posts should be insightful, not posts about posts being post-ful. However, i also heard that there was a quote about making your posts count and I feel this directly contradicts him, as talking about posts in a post can lead to interesting discussion. I just wanted to know if there is a specific limit on how many times a word can go into a single sentance, and more specifically, if we can post an entire post with simply the word post, as I did.I'm Totally gonna win >=DEDIT REASONS: Bah, I did the same thing ET Did D: I didn't edit the actual entry though, just added the "I'm totally going to win" thing. And This. yeah... :/

Edited by Lord Kini Hawkeye

I've been searchin' for the daughter of the Devil Himself,

​I've been searchin' for an Angel in White,

​I've been lookin for a woman who's a little of both,

​and I can sense her but she's nowhere in sight,
Cause I can't find a banner ;_;

Member Name: Electric TurahkAnswer/Entry Category: 3Entry Question: Would I be allowed to post my MLP-BIONICLE romance comedy?~|ET|~Edit reason: *facepalm* Forgot editing was against the rules... I was fixing tags so the post would be legible, though. That okay?Edit: Fixing tags is fine, but to be safe please PM one of the contest staff next time. Also, the implications of one of the qualifiers for your theoretical story aren't BZP-safe, so to keep your entry, I took it out.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Hey, non-entry question here: is "per day" counted as a 24 hour period, or simply the passing of one day to another?

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

Err, that was a literal question, about the contest, not an entry for it. =P He just wanted to know if the waiting time between entries was 24 hours, or just a day between it(Aka, not the exact time).

Blade is correct. While I'm impressed by your skills of literal interpretation, 5ey, I was actually asking a question xD

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

Member Name: Toa of DancingAnswer/Entry Category: 1Entry Question: brakelatabasaasta feed me wacko.gifSorry, I couldn't resist. If this isn't allowed, let me know. =P Yeap, had a feeling it wouldn't be accepted.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Member Name: Ddude the InsaneAnswer/Entry Category: 3Entry Question: I wanted to change my name to 666666, but 55555 said I would get in trouble for ripping him off. Is this true?

Err, that was a literal question, about the contest, not an entry for it. =P He just wanted to know if the waiting time between entries was 24 hours, or just a day between it(Aka, not the exact time).

Blade is correct. While I'm impressed by your skills of literal interpretation, 5ey, I was actually asking a question xD
He was joking. The rules clearly state what is allowed in most cases; this one is uncertain, so he wasn't sure what the official answer was. But, I'll just go ahead and say it's passing from one day to another; doesn't have to be exactly 24 hours. newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

Member Name: Toa of DancingAnswer/Entry Category: 1Entry Question: brakelatabasaasta feed me wacko.gifSorry, I couldn't resist. If this isn't allowed, let me know. =P

If this were a prank, sure, but I gotta say that the entry isn't allowed. :PSo, wow, we totally weren't expecting this much support for the contest, nor were we expecting this many entries. So, in order to make sure we contest staff don't perish in a veritable flood of questions, we're going to shorten the entry period. You have until Sunday, April 8th at 11:59 PM Eastern to submit your entries. You are still allowed an entry per day in any category. We hope that keeping this unorthodox guideline for entry submission will make up for the shortened deadline. I'll add a calendar event for this -- I've been out all weekend, so I haven't had much time for BZP.Also, please keep in mind the rules forbidding editing after submitting an entry. I know it's strict, but I believe that allowing such a large volume of entries per person merits it.And, no, this is not a prank. This is just some good old Q&A fun. Edited by -Windrider-

Member Name: EekoAnswer/Entry Category: 1Entry Question: Hey everyone! So my computer was recently infected with some nasty malware, and it's currently deleting all my files and trying to escape my hard drive. I've managed to contain it thus far, but I'm not sure how long I'll last. Anyways, I think it came from BZP. Anyone know if this is the case?

jlovfkk.jpg

He was joking. The rules clearly state what is allowed in most cases; this one is uncertain, so he wasn't sure what the official answer was. But, I'll just go ahead and say it's passing from one day to another; doesn't have to be exactly 24 hours. newso1.png
I see what you did there. :sly:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Member Name: Tekulo: Toa of GalesAnswer/Entry Category: 1Entry Question: I've seen a lot of kissing banners around lately (I still don't understand the whole Kiina/Podu ship), but I was wondering if I could spice things up with a banner of Jaller and Hahli holding hands? =3(This may be my favorite question yet. XDD)

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Member Name: ParadoxophobiaAnswer/Entry Category: 3Entry Question: I've been seeing a lot of people entering some 'Q&A Contest #1' (whatever that is. XD), and someone told me that is was allowed to enter with a question that broke the Fourth Wall, so... Can I please break the Fourth Wall in my entry? :begging:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Gah!!!!! I tried to post a question yesterday but the reply didn't go through!Would I be allowed to post it again in addition to my question for the current day?Anyways, here's todays.User name: DragonofWindCatagory: 3Question: I was told that I couldn't edit a post one hundred thousand times with no appearant reason to,so what I want to know is if it is really against the rules?

Yeah, I had a feeling that wouldn't be considered not entry-worthy. =P So, time to actually think of something... Do I have permission to edit that and make it something worthwhile?Member Name: Toa of DancingAnswer/Entry Category: 2Entry Question: Alright, smiley faces and physics have infested my blog. Can I get a big vacuum to clean them out?

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

Yeah, I had a feeling that wouldn't be considered not entry-worthy. =P So, time to actually think of something... Do I have permission to edit that and make it something worthwhile?

Gah!!!!! I tried to post a question yesterday but the reply didn't go through!Would I be allowed to post it again in addition to my question for the current day?

Sorry guys, but I'm going to have to say no. You still have a few more opportunities to enter other questions.newso1.png

Member Name: Ddude the InsaneEntry Question: For Independence Day I want to release a giant blimp shaped like Black Six's avatar, but it's fairly big and some people are saying it might blot out the sun and unleash a vampire apocalypse. Is this possible, and is it safe for me to release it anyway?Answer/Entry Category: 2

Member Name: Reznas NuvaAnswer/Entry Category: 1Entry Question: "I heard there was this thing called the BZP Q&A Contest going on right now. I decided to join, but I'm not sure if this entry is allowed:Member Name: Reznas NuvaAnswer/Entry Category: 1Entry Question: 'I heard there was this thing called the BZP Q&A Contest going on right now. I decided to join, but I'm not sure if this entry is allowed:Member Name: Reznas NuvaAnswer/Entry Category: 1Entry Question: 'Cookiez!'"-Rez

'K, just struck it through, as it wasn't accepted anyways. =PMember Name: Toa of DancingAnswer/Entry Category: 3Entry Question: Can I start running around the site posting everywhere someone says "Bionicle is DEAD!" with, "OMG, the zombies killed Bionicle!"?Edit: Aaaaand I forgot the no editing rule. *facepalm* All I did was change the category, but...

Edited by Toa of Dancing

Member Name: Reznas NuvaAnswer/Entry Category: 1Entry Question: "I heard there was this thing called the BZP Q&A Contest going on right now. I decided to join, but I'm not sure if this entry is allowed:Member Name: Reznas NuvaAnswer/Entry Category: 1Entry Question: 'I heard there was this thing called the BZP Q&A Contest going on right now. I decided to join, but I'm not sure if this entry is allowed:Member Name: Reznas NuvaAnswer/Entry Category: 1Entry Question: 'Cookiez!'"-Rez

Only one entry per day. Please choose one and re-post it; the others you can post tomorrow and Saturday, respectively. newso1.png

Only one entry per day. Please choose one and re-post it; the others you can post tomorrow and Saturday, respectively. newso1.png
From what I understand, the question if he could ask the question. So technically it's one entry, if I'm reading it right. =P

Yeah, Toa of Dancing is right Velox. It is all one entry. The question is asking whether I can post a certain question in the contest, which is confusing, but that's why I did it. :P-Rez

Member Name: imperial officerAnswer/Entry Category: 3Entry Question: Black Six recently said it would be a bad idea for him to pour Cola over the main BZP server computer. I am shocked and can only assume he was joking. Was he?

And kudos IO. You're a pretty sharp kid to understand all that at 9.

-The Captain

Old LGD RPGs:

Dino Attack RPG - Space Police RPG - Johnny Thunder RPG Mark Two - Alpha Team RPG: Ogel's Last Stand

-Signature Under Construction-

At this point in time, real life has made it so that I may have absences from here from time to time. Apologies.

LEGO Universe; October 8th 2010, to January 31st 2012