Beat And Rhythm

Toa of Dancing

IC: Runner - Ta-Wahi BeachRunner stared at Quwaro for a moment, before realizing that he wasn't going to talk anytime soon."Well, if you're not going to talk, I will," he said finally, "I have no idea who I am, or where I am, or why I'm here. I woke up in the middle of a battle just a few minutes ago, and I would like some clarification. I don't want to fight you, but if you attack, I will defend myself."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Tunneler Skeleton / DeazthriaThe whirlwind that Kuba was caught in was massive, and no sounds of music could overpower the wind - and the concentration to hold the sonic titan lasted only a short time as pieces of scrap metal and corpses flew at the the Po-Koroan.As the worm short off from Trakuda, the Skeleton stepped to the side and grabbed its drill head with its arms - which were nearly torn off - and then slammed the icy construct into the ground, nearly shattering it to pieces. A blast of wind from its mouth was released to help seal the deal.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

OOC: What I meant was the heads literally detached and flew towards the tunneler :P IC (ZOMBIE):The ice-heads were shattered by the Tunneler, even as Trakuda found himself becoming very, very cold, as one did when they were sitting inside a giant freezer. He ejected himself from the construct, and it evaporated into thin air due to his ceased playing of the flute. Upon landing on the ground he began a new tune, which threatened to freeze the Tunneler to the core.

IC: Gakia (Ko-Wahi)Shaking her head, she turned and followed the group to the peak. Upon reaching the top, most of the group sat down and began to meditate. Gakia, never one to sit still with her eyes closed, sat but simply looked down the slopes, to the ocean. She sighed, watching the place where she felt most at home, the shining sea. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Artorre: Mt. Ihu:Artorre, scanning the mountain in his slow and slightly obsessive manner, spotted a Ga-Matoran looking longingly toward the water. Thinking it prudent to befriend those he shared goals with, specifically the defeat of the Tribes of Rythm, he approached her and sat a bio or two away."Homesick?"

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

IC: Gakia (Ko-Wahi, Mt. Ihu)She turned to face the Toa, smiling sadly at him as she did. "Yes." Looking back at the sea, she spoke. "Once, the Koros were peaceful... or so I've been told." Her voice began to take on a sarcastic tone. "Though, it makes you wonder who thought of the great idea that they should use the War Music instead of just settling it through talk, or a Kohlii match." Once again bcoming serious, she continued. "This War of the Beat has driven Matoran away from home, maybe even friend against friend. I really would like to at least know who started it."Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Artorre: Mt. Ihu:"If I knew, I'd go dance on his grave, even if I had to put him in it myself." Artorre looked out at the water. "Beautiful as it is, I myself prefer the fire and lava of the Mangai. One of these days I'm going to get into one of my determined moods and go lava-surfing, and anyone who tries to stop me will get strapped to the bottom of my board." He said, grinning.OOC: Edit: Why do I keep forgetting to post in color? >.<

IC: Gakia (Ko-Wahi)She laughed at the thought, a broad smile making its way across her mask. Some of the Ko-Matoran glared at her, but she ignored them, even as she calmed down enough to speek. "So let's say you incounter the whole of Le-Koro on the way, and strap them all down..." she said, already breaking down into giggles at the picture that brought up in her head.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Artorre: Mt. Ihu:"Ha. I think the board would sink at that point, leaving me in the middle of a stream of lava." There was a moment of silence. "I wonder if it'd be possible to steal Onu-Koro mining equipment, and use it to divert lava straight into one of the Koros... I'll have to speak to Discord about it at some point."

IC (Kuba, Po-wahi): Still huddled behind his wall of stone, Kuba escaped the worst of the winds. Anything that came at him over the owall or around it promptly fell to dust as it met his disintegration power.As the wind whipped away any music he tried to play, he resorted to his elemental power to attack the tunneler, creating boulders and hurling them over the wall towards the skeleton with enough force to shatter bone or ice.

ppg2.png

IC: Gakia (Ko-Wahi)"Hmmm... Ta-Koro would be out along with Ga-Koro. So that would leave us with Onu, Po, and Le-Koro. And why steal mining equiptment if we could just make our own? Then Onu-Koro wouldn't get wary like it might if someone stole it." She said. "I'm sure we have a blacksmith in the Dissonance, and I could try and replicate the mining equiptment."Zakaro

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC:Quwaro had fully regained control of himself at this point. The pale Toa stared intently at Runner, for a moment uncertain about what he should do next. "... Come."With that, Quwaro turned on his heel, and began walking to Le-Wahi.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

IC (Po-Wahi): After about another hour of hiking, the trio began to approach the gates of Po-Koro. They stepped onto the hard worn path, passing through the row of Matoran head sculptures. Elreg noticed that many of the scultures were damaged, with whole sections missing on some of them. The effects of the war were always obvious around Po-Koro.As they drew closer to the gate, Elreg motioned for Maximus to stop. The Matoran looked up toward the top of the walls and shouted, "Hello!"

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

IC: Runner - Ta-Wahi BeachFor a long while, Runner wasn't quite sure what to do. Should he follow this strange Toa, who had already tried to kill him? Granted, he had provoked him, but he could still be leading him into a trap.The Toa shook his head. He needed to find out as much as he could, and Quwaro was the best chance he had to. But even if the pale being could explain what was going on on the island, he couldn't explain who Runner was. If the Toa's armour proved correct, his name or title was Runner, but what else did he have? Nothing, except for a homicidal alter-ego. Not exactly promising.Clearing his head of the confusion, Runner followed Quwaro silently towards the jungles.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC / Onu-Wahi with Pukeno:Osgilaed paused as Pukeno shifted into another shape. He cringed somewhat, still not used to it or the Rahi before him. Taking a deep breath, he answered, “That is what its original purpose was, yes. And yes, it can still be used towards that purpose. It truly is a sight to see, hear, and experience.”

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

IC: Artorre: Mt. Ihu:"Alright then, maybe we'll be able to speak with Discord after the announcement."IC: Lennias: Le-Koro:Lennias strode confidently over to a stable housing gukko birds for rent. He was about to toss the owner a couple widgets when he regretfully put up a sign reading "Gukkos free until after announcement." Even better, he wouldn't have to pay the murderous scum. He got onto the back of one of the magnificent birds and flew it up above the trees.IC: Patrakk: Po-Koro:Patrakk slowly, and more importantly, carefully, made his way to the market, where everyone was gathered.OOC: Lennias and Patrakk open for interaction.

IC: Lennias: Le-Koro:Lennias strode confidently over to a stable housing gukko birds for rent. He was about to toss the owner a couple widgets when he regretfully put up a sign reading "Gukkos free until after announcement." Even better, he wouldn't have to pay the murderous scum. He got onto the back of one of the magnificent birds and flew it up above the trees.OOC: Lennias and Patrakk open for interaction.

IC (Weta and Lema, Le-koro): While Weta and Lema were flying above Le-koro and waiting for an announcement to be made, they found themselves flying alongside a bright green toa on a gukko. "Good-greetings!" Weta called out from his own gukko while Lema cruised underneath, using his mask to fly.

ppg2.png

IC: Lennias: Le-Koro:The spy put on the most realistic smile he could. "Hello, my friends! I am Lennias." He stuck out his hand to the one on the gukko. "What is this meeting-gathering about, you think?" This darn spying was going to cause him to start speaking like those other fools again.IC: Elittra: Mt. Ihu:After the invigorating climb up the mountain, Elittra walked a ways away from the rest of the toa and matoran and sat down in the snow. She looked around. They all better be careful not to disturb the mountain.

IC: Skeletal Tunneler [Deazthria] / Po-WahiWhile ice itself could harm the beast, trying to freeze it was completely useless - it was naught but bone, bone that had no care for the temperature. Winds firing from the beast deflected the stones that came flying at it, and blasts of air flew towards Trakuda.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC (Kuba, Po-wahi): Kuba could see that the last zombie was being attacked by a Ko-matoran and vice versa, but the battle didn't seem to be leaning in either direction. Maybe he would have to be the one to tip the balance. While the blasts of air were aimed at the Matoran, he took the opportunity to run towards where the skeleton was. If he could get close enough to touch it, maybe he could end the zombie invasion.IC (Weta and Lema): Weta shook the toa's hand and introduced himself, calling above the rushing air. Lema also gave his name. "No idea" he responded. "We've been away from the koro for a few days, protecting the wahi's border".OOC: Oops, I almost forgot to make a post for Pukeno.IC (Pukeno, Onu-wahi): "I see. By the time this war is done, however, I am sure I will have heard more than enough of this music. Is there any sign of an end to the violence? Surely there must be some who do not wish to fight, and who dislike how the music is being used. You have said you dislike War and War Music, so is there anyone else? If enough people refused to condone it, there might be some hope for this island to be rid of them.

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

IC:Quwaro remained quiet, occasionally glancing behind his shoulder to see if Runner was follow. Le-Wahi's border was soon approaching.Now, would the guards kill Runner on sight... Or more importantly, should he bother trying to keep him alive?

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

Toa Council/Each WahiIC:

Letrin, atop a massive gukko, looked upon the gathered villagers. His wounds were bandaged, and the rushing wind felt great. Not as great as seeing a corpse be severd, but that would come again soon enough. He fondly remembered how he had come to the top of the Koro. Turaga Matau, the old fool, had spoken against War Music. The scared denizens of the Koro had trembled at his "vulgar" descriptions of its evil. So Letrin walked right into the old geezer's hut one day and, without a word, blew him to bits. The outraged matoran, toa, and few other turaga that had tried to stop him were also put out of their misery. Yes, his reign was marked from the beginning with death. Now Le-Koro was a great and powerful village.Gawea looked over the matoran gathered around her. The few turaga stood behind them, and the toa behind them. The logical order, and that was what she liked. She disliked war and death, but she embraced the music, as it was the best way to avoid dying. Sighing, she prepared to tell the Koro yet another thing that would bring more violence and death.Each of the other Koros had a similar scene - the leader in the center or above the crowd, with eagerly awaiting ears all around them. Finally, in each village, once it was sure that everyone was gathered, the toa called for silence. This in and of itself took a short while for each crowd, what with the excited discussion. But eventually it came to pass for each at their own times. The leaders then each began a similar speach at those times:"Matoran! Toa! People of our village! News has been brought of something vastly disturbing and yet exciting! The astrologers or Ta-Koro have seen the future, and it forebodes the coming of powerful beings! These beings will have vast power; they hold the power to completely wipe us from existence. The downfall of the Tribes is a possible prophecy! However, the stars are never single-minded. Another possible path is the stopping of these beings. We must search for powerful artifacts that, if let be, will trigger the summoning. If they are gathered and destroyed, every last one, then the doom-bringers shall be kept away!""Find them! Search the island! Look in every cave, river, tree, and pebble you see! We must rise above the rest of the island and destroy them all!"OOC: Dissonance coming later.

Edited by Ballistic Jello Pickles

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: In the courtyard of Ta-Koro Greal groaned at the news. A trek across the whole island looking for these artefacts was not his idea of fun. He was a warrior not an errand boy! Still, there was always the possibility that these artefacts were guarded, or that he'd get to fight off other questers from Dissonance...or the other villages

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Prophecies, super-powered entities, averting fate, and McGuffins, oh my! :PIC: Waorya / Somewhere?"Nope." Waorya replied. "Why?"IC: Skeletal Tunneler [Deazthria] / Po-WahiThe block of ice required to encase the massive creature was far too great to be properly made within a short time frame, and it was slow going, especially as the Tunnelers wind blasted the ice away.In between the falling ice and wind, Kuba would find it difficult to close in on the beast, but perhaps not impossible.IC: Felnas & One Horn / w/Other Dissonance(OOC: I'm totally lost, but we'll just assume they're wherever it's plot relevant to be.)-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC (Weta and Lema, Le-koro): As soon as Letrin was done with his speech, Lema dived down towards the treetops below, eagre to find these mysterious objects. The toa of air was filled with energy and excitement at the thought of such a hunt and the battles it would soon cause. When he reached an opening in the canopy, he ducked through and flew west, skimming the forest floor like a dragonfly over a pond. He looked all around for anything unusual, something that might lead to one of the mysterious artifacts. Weta soon joined him, after finding a way to manoeuver his gukko down through the net of branches. It was more difficult for the bird to fly here between the trunks, but Pori managed to keep up all the same.OOC: @ Burnmad: Feel free to have Lennias come along with them if you want. @ The One who is Gone: is that an invitation for border-guards to turn up? :PIC (Kuba, Po-wahi): Kuba used walls of stone to block flying debris that came too near him as he battled the winds to get nearer to the skeleton. Most of the ice fragments shattered on contact with them and did no harm, but the flying sand kicked up by the gale was making it hard for him to see very well. He wiped the latest cover of grains off his mask before plowing onwards at the rampaging lizard.

ppg2.png

OOC: Since I forgot to say this last post, Elittra is open for interaction. Never really got the point of saying it, though, considering it should be obvious.Edit: Forgot the Dissonance haven't had their announcement yet.IC: Lennias: Above the Trees in Le-Koro:"Hey! Wait up! I have to return this gukko!" Lennias called after the pair as they flew away. He descended through the trees and gave the gukko back to the matoran selling them.IC: Patrakk: Po-Koro:This would be easy. He was so thorough, he didn't miss anything. The stocky toa of stone set out for the gates leading out to Po-Wahi. No easy venture, considering the weight of his weapon and armor.

IC (ZOMBIE):"Who would think it would be so hard to kill something that's already dead?" Trakuda muttered to himself, shaking his head in frustration.This fight wasn't going anywhere, and the undead Tunneler wasn't going to get tired or hurt. Trakuda played his flute a final time, and as he did so, the drill-headed ice worm thing burst from the ground below the Tunneler, possibly burrowing into the creature, and came to land by Trakuda, who hopped on and continued playing, turning it into an ice-horse-drawn chariot.#"Well, I'm kind of sick of this fight, so I guess I'll play with you some other time! Bye bye!" he waved at the zombie as the chariot flew off into the distance.

OOC: Inactivity kills my characters so I'll take charge.@ ToD Where are the Toa Mata, Turaga and Makuta?IC: Po-Koro"Halt!" shouted a Po-Matoran Guard. "Brothers check them!" He said in a stern voice to two Toa of Stone, one in yellow armor and the other in orange armor. Both wore masks of shielding and carried a sword and shield.The two Toa ran up to the three travellers and after checking them and their belongings. The orange one said, "Sir we have a Matoran, a Toa and a large Ussal crab. The Toa looks hurt. No contraband. No tablets of transit. And nothing designating them as Dissonance. Should we let them in?""Of course! They are allowed entry!" shouted the Po-Matoran guard.The two Toa escorted the three travellers into the village as the Po-Matoran guard shouted, "Matoran in green you should bring that Toa to a doctor or a healer! I suggest a healer! Yes that is a good idea!"Maximus smirked but no one could tell because he did not havea very expressive face. I can't believe they thought I was a large Ussal crab.The Manas continued to carry the Toa and brought him in the way the Matoran said the healer's hut was.

IC (Kuba, Po-wahi): Seeing that his ally was leaving, Kuba made one final effort ot reach the undead lizard. Barrelling over the last dune, he made a dash for the zombie's ribcage. If he got to touch it, it would be resuced to nothing but dust.IC (Weta and Lema, Le-wahi): Hearing Lennias' shout, the two stopped moving away from the village, and instead searched the area they were in for any sign of a mysterious artifact, or anything to indicate that the trees here hid any secret.

ppg2.png

IC: Lennias: Le-Wahi:The toa of air took off in the direction the two had flown in, slicing at vines and the like with his machete.IC: Patrakk: Po-Wahi:Having passed uncaringly by a matoran, an injured toa and what apppeared to be a huge ussal crab, Patrakk emerged into the Po-Wahi desert. He set off in his slow manner south, scanning every inch of the ground in sight as he marched along. He hoped that he wouldn't be forced to be near anyone else for quite some time: He needed no assistance searching or fighting and hated speaking.

OOC: Wow, I missed your post with Pukeno. Although I can rest easy knowing you edited it in after I had read it. :PIC / Onu-Wahi with Pukeno:Osgilaed sighed, “There is hope. Ko-Koro and a group called the Dissonance fight with sound repressors and other such things, but they are badly outnumbered by everyone else. But I’m sure there are those like me who still use War Music even if they hate what it has been used for.”Frowning, Osgilaed twisted his foot in the dirt, “But we are greatly outnumbered by those who wage war. I personally have not seen anyone else like me who still uses War Music but doesn’t fight. But then again, I have not ventured far from Onu-Wahi in fear of being forced to defend myself and possibly kill others.”

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

IC: Gakia (Ko-Wahi)Having finished the sketch, she pulled a notepad from her pouch and began to copy the important details and main pictures. "So we're gonna need about 174 lb. of iron per digger unit, and 3 Matoran to work each one.." She mumbled to herself, eyes lost in thoughts. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC: Yup. That rahi is very good at hiding. :P Even his posts are hard to spot.IC (Pukeno, Onu-wahi): "So the Dissonance dislike music, but still fight, while you dislike fighting but still use music. I suppose there must also be a few individuals who will neither fight nor use music, but I cannot see them being able to stop a war that has spread so far. It is the other groups, then, who can either fight in this island until nothing remains to fight over, or else find a way to avoid that end.I once heard a tale about an island in a similar situation. It was at one of my species' rare gatherings. One of us had journeyed from a place where none of the native species could stop warring with each other, using many great powers and abilitis. Their population is now very small and their home a wasteland, but still they continue to do battle almost whenever they see each other. Zakaz, I think it was called. Tragic really, and not something I want to happen here. How it might be avoided, however, is beyond me." he concluded. "Do you know of anything that might entice the tribes to make peace?"

ppg2.png

IC: Skeletal Tunneler [Deazthria] / Po-WahiThe ice worm succeeded in cutting a hole through the construct of bones, which staggered away before releasing a roar of air that narrowly passed over the head of the fleeing ice user.Kuba was met with success, though not with a rib cage. The huge creature was struck directly in the leg, releasing the disintegrating energies and wiping out all but a portion of the beasts left leg.Two things were happening - on one hand, Kuba was now about to get very close to the ribcage. On the other, he now had a couple hundred pound corpse of animate bone falling down on him.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: