Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!


Photo

Waves Of The South

RPG Waves Gameplay

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
2331 replies to this topic

#1401 Offline Tafu

Tafu
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 1,644 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 01 2012 - 12:47 PM

OOC: Thus, the whole point of an investigation. :PIC (Takea Tankards): "Aldarnin," Quorvex repeated, "Well, once again, thanks. Now I know where to look next. When the time comes, have a safe journey."It looked like he was going to have to visit the Great Library after all. If he couldn't find anything there it would be time to visit the Shimmering Palace. He wasn't about to go anywhere near a ship; not only was it technically outside his jurisdiction, he never liked sailing.As he prepared to exit the tavern he turned to Krash, "Come on. You're coming with me. I can't leave you unattended in a place like this."OOC: While I'm thinking about it: Lev, you do realize that not every NPC has to be killed, by PC or otherwise, right? I've read stories of GM's nearly giving themselves heart attacks while trying to convince their players of that fact.
  • 0
Credits: Xanis
"Don't Panic."

#1402 Online Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,878 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 01 2012 - 12:58 PM

OOC: Of course. But the ones that people care about usually bite it until they get a name. Once you get a name, though[GM]IC: Aldarnin the Matoran Guard / Takea TankardsThe guard nodded. He shook his head as Quorvex left. There was one thing he might have lied about on the map, though Quorvex hadn't checked. The arrow to the Great Library was of his own work - he knew that the Matoran was going to need the Turagas help if he had any hope of catching the thief.He sighed as he lifted his mug, calling the bartender for another drink. "Mata-Nui be with you, Quorvex. Let's see if you have better luck then they did."Location: Shimmering PalaceNPCs - Guard, Guard, Guard, Guard, Guard, Guard and Guard...............................................................................................................and a creepy looking ship...One of the guards at Shimmering Palace looked out at the sea. It was only an hour or so before dusk, and the sun was already starting to set in the horizon beyond. As the Prime looked out into the water, he could see something - a ship. He called up to the tower above, watching and looking out into the seas. It was only a few hours to close - any merchant ship would be trapped here. Why show so late?The guard up above looked out a spyglass as the other half dozen below began to move into positions. Looking through his scope, he could see the ship... it had no flags. Indeed, it just looked like a ship. And it was moving fast. Far faster than any ship, not even the Star of the South or one of the clippers made to the north. What could it be?No, wait... flags were being raise. He gasped. He knew what that symbol was!The Brotherhood of Makuta.OOC: Here they are, Wade.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
  • 0

#1403 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,205 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 01 2012 - 01:11 PM

IC: Krash (Takea Tankards)"OK! I've got nothing better to do." With a nice, excited, almost kid-like smile on his face, he trailed after Quorvex. "So, where we headed?"Zakaro
  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#1404 Offline light Laser

light Laser
  • Members
  • Turaga

  • 83 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 01 2012 - 01:23 PM

IC: Terrak:Terrak looked at the slate, at times like these he was glad he could read "I didn't travel here by ship, I swam." he said answering her question " by the way do you mind me asking why you are here? and how you plan to leave, if you do."
  • 0


If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.
Wait that doesn't seem right.


Posted Image


#1405 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,205 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 01 2012 - 01:31 PM

IC: Gaioli (Island)She paused as his questions processed in her mind. 'Dang it, why now...' She thought, cursing in her mind. With a quick use of her powers, she wash the board clean and wrote again. It now read:-Well, I'm here because it's a good stop between Nibar and Effrah, or Dajon and Yheyn. I was refilling my supplies when an unfortunate insident caused my ship to sink. As for how I'm gonna leave... I have absolutly no idea.- She once again held the tablet up.OOC: 500th post! Yay!Zakaro
  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#1406 Offline Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 3,199 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 01 2012 - 01:54 PM

IC: Xerxes"Yeah." Xerxes said, smiling slightly. "I was about to do it myself. He sounded like he invented a new way of hammering in nails; with your cranium."OOC @ToSJ: Er, I think his name was Revax or something of that sort.IC: Yasoth (In the form of Selisa)The Vortixx, pausing to stare at a shop's glass window, amused by her reflection. A Vortixx, black with navy blue highlights, dressed in a purple, graceful dress stared back. OOC: Still open for interaction.
  • 0

#1407 Offline light Laser

light Laser
  • Members
  • Turaga

  • 83 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 01 2012 - 02:52 PM

OOC: Congratulations.IC: Terrak:Terrak read the tablet and then nodded "thank you for the information". Terrak walked into the water he returned twenty minutes later with wooden salvage from the wreck and then went back into the water and came back out with sail cloth he continued to bring salvage from the sunken ship.OOC: anything important he should notice maybe dead shipmates or other things.
  • 0


If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.
Wait that doesn't seem right.


Posted Image


#1408 Offline Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,046 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 01 2012 - 03:28 PM

IC: Sollin: Takea Tankards:Sollin had been sitting there at the bar for a while now, inconspicuously listening in one everyone's conversations. He finished another drink and payed the barkeep. "Come out one at a time, several minutes apart," he whispered to the handful of rogue toa and rogue toa sympathizers he had recruited. Silently getting out of his chair, he walked to the door, bumping into Quorvex on the way. Unless the matoran had his guard up, he would find that the map, which Sollin had taken an interest in, would be gone.
  • 0

#1409 Offline The Swimming Beard

The Swimming Beard
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,195 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 01 2012 - 03:31 PM

IC: Revax

Revax walked through Sakrinil, feeling the breeze. He wondered what he would be required to do when he got back to the Vermillion Dragon. For now, however, he was going to enjoy his free time. He had no desire to go back just yet. Why, when he could rob enough here. Yes, he would return soon, but he vanished that thought from his mind. He walked into Takea Tankards, and found a seat.


Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz, Aug 01 2012 - 03:31 PM.

  • 0

                     14429550443_81164861ed_m.jpg                                                   14283430456_547b585d15_m.jpg

                    BBCC 68 entry: SCM-541: The White Viper                               July flickr Contest Entry: Tyrak, Toa of Light

 


#1410 Offline Tafu

Tafu
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 1,644 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 01 2012 - 03:48 PM

IC (Takea Tankards): "The Great Library," Quorvex replied, "After that I don't know, but we need to get moving."It was then that Sollin bumped into the matoran. In reply, the agent stuck his foot out just enough that it caught the Toa's leg and sent him crashing to the floor."Oh, I'm terribly sorry!" Quorvex explained as he bent down to 'assist' the Toa, "I need to more careful!"As he courched down, he quickly liberated his map before whispering, "I lived in this city far too long to fall for that old trick."Standing up once again, he motioned for Krash to follow him, and quickly dodged around the other patrons to get to the exit. He walked onto the street and began his journey to the library at a slightly faster pace than he normally would.
  • 0
Credits: Xanis
"Don't Panic."

#1411 Offline Gold Experience

Gold Experience
  • Members
  • Death of the Great Spirit

  • 17,696 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 01 2012 - 05:09 PM

IC: [Arkrak - Effrah]"Yeah, it's pretty useful," he replied, his sanjiegun still on his shoulders and holding two crates precariously.
  • 0

~Important BZPRPG Links~

profiles | podcast

---

3DS Friend Code: 4012-5263-3146


#1412 Offline Flex Till Death

Flex Till Death
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

  • 491 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 01 2012 - 08:57 PM

IC: Kratos, Takea TankardsKratos got up from the bar and then slowly walked over to Aldarnin, the Matoran guard. "Where did that Matoran run off too?" he said. He'd been listening to their conversation, and his interests were piqued. He'd love to be able to track down a master thief, it was about time he actually took a criminal in. That and he was looking for some excitement, a good fight would do him wonders.
  • 0

                                                             brokenmr.jpg

                             John/Feral | Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick


#1413 Online Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,878 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 01 2012 - 09:41 PM

[GameMaster]The Shimmering Palace ~ Yheyn Mainland /// Vamden’s Throne RoomNPCs – Governor Vamden, Makuta Chirox, Numerous BystandardsVamden sat upon his throne. Another day was passing by peacefully, for the most part. This one had even gone by without an interruption by his steward, or his captain-of-the-guard, or pretty much anyone. No, he was content with his day. Sitting upon his high pedestal of power and reading from a book. Not one of those cheap ones either, but one written on actual vellum and perfectly illuminated and restored constantly.He had almost finished the large tome, a somewhat romantic tale about two Matoran on the Southern Continent. As he was reaching the climax of the story, there was suddenly the sound of the gates into the room being pushed open by a Prime, who was running as hard as he had ever seen a person run. His weapons were gone, along with a number of the other pieces of his regalia, as if he had dropped everything he didn’t need. He stopped before the throne, attempting to move to kneel but almost falling flat on his chest.“Why are you in the throne room in such poor condition?” he asked, trying to remain as impassive as he could despite his desire to know what was going on, as he set the book off to the side of his throne. The guard, panting heavily, looked up and pointed outwards. He was wheezing heavily.His captain-of-the-guard and private bodyguard, Elain, came walking over to the guard. Once she reached him, she turned to Vamden and said, “He’s one of the dock guards. He must have run all the way here.”Kneeling, she allowed him to whisper into her ear. She let out a gasp, and said, “Get to the barracks for some rest, solider. We can handle it from here.”He was more then happy to oblige. Vamden, now beginning to show visible worry looked down as the crystal behind him gleamed against the light of the great chandelier above, was hunching over as he asked, “Well? What did he say, Elain?”She looked to him with the shock still present. “The reports were right, sir. The Brotherhood ship from Ampora…”He sat up, realization dawning on him, already knowing what she was going to say. Knowing she needn’t say more, Elain quieted herself as there was a sudden ‘thunk’ noise outside, preceded by the sound of wings flapping against the night. Four more ‘thunk’ sounds followed the first, followed by the footsteps of… something.The gate, only partially opened, was pushed all of they way open. Four creatures of the likes none of them had ever seen before – armored beasts, far larger than any Toa, came walking into the room. Their heads were the hybrid of a worm and a snake, and appeared to be sealed off as if to protect something else within. Each carried in their hands large staffs with blades on each end.They didn’t need to see them to know what they were – the Rahkshi, emissaries of the Brothehood and their greatest of servants. Armored shells, far stronger and faster than any Toa could hope to be, possessing outlandish powers and abilities. A few stories described them as only being the rough equivalent of a Toa in combat… but it didn’t matter. The fear they inspired was seconded only by their masters and creators, whose powers were as great as a legion of them.The four Rahkshi entered the room in columns of two on the left and right sides of the great carpet that stretched across the room, up to the steps of Vamden’s throne. The Governor attempted to retain a seat of power, with as much confidence as he could. But as each second went by, the sound of another set of footsteps heading to the door…The footsteps’ origins were revealed. The figure who entered was a being standing at least a head shorter than himself, with a mask that appeared as a twisted Kanohi Shelek. The being to hold this shape as an ebon armored creature with spikes growing from its shoulders and a much longer one from its elbows. Its feet were much like those of a Toa, but its seven fingered hands were clawed.From the beings back sprouted two huge wings like those of an ice bat, but it had apparently folded them up to a much smaller form for the moment as it moved through the room. No, wait… it was absorbing them back into itself, and seemed to be growing slightly as it did so. By the time it had passed fully through the room, it was standing slightly taller than the Rahkshi, and quite a bit more so than Vamden.The figure looked up from the floor to Vamden. When he spoke, he did so in a voice much like a dozen different beings all speaking at once. “Considering how tiny your little isle is, you truly have attempted to put as much work as you can into the beautification process of your little…”He looked around the room. “… palace. Yes, I suppose it is a palace. Fit for a governor. One who governs for a greater power than themselves.”“We offer to you the full services during your stay here.” Vamden replied to the Makuta.“Oh? And why would I stay here?” he replied with a terrible laugh. “I didn’t even bother staying at Ampora more than a few days, and I much enjoyed my conversations with the Muses and Archons. Nui-Vatur, what with the numerous Toa, was even a nice place, despite the shattered lands. Everok – so many people to force away. Wulfath – so many ‘warriors’ challenging you to battle. But your little home here is not worth more time than this conversation.”Vamden said nothing, allowing the Makuta to continue. “Tell me, what do you know of Metru-Nui?”“It’s the Great City, the jewel of the Matoran Universe.” Vamden replied.“Quite.” The Makuta replied. “Just recently, Metru-Nui was engaged in a civil war. Quite amusing to watch Matoran, no Toa or Primes or the like to join in, battling each other with the tiny pins they call swords. We were, of course, forced to end it. And now, in the aftermath, have been tasked to spread out across to the far corners of the universe and ward over certain areas.”“And you have been assigned to Yheyn.” Vamden replied. “Then allow me to welcome you…”“Oh shut up.” the Makuta hissed. “No. I, Makuta Chirox, have been forced to ward the Southern Alliance, and a few holdings along the Eastern Islands. A much more fitting place for me to work than this… place.”“Great Makuta,” Vamden said with anger in his tone. “Why have you come here if your only purpose is to insult us?”Chirox laughed. “Anger. Yes, good. At least you’re showing more backbone then before. I have come here to inform you that if you attempt to engage in the same little show as the Matoran of Metru-Nui, you will meet the same fate as He gave them – being fed to Rahi in the archives.”Vamden stared at him. “And you refuse to stay for a days time, to further investigate the island? Learn of it.”“I’ve learned enough.” the Makuta replied as he turned, heading towards the gate with his back turned. As the stared out unto the Shimmering Palace around him, he said only one more thing. “Oh, and… that’s a lovely gem there.”The Makuta transformed once more as his Rahkshi stood, their own forms shifting slightly into a mode made for flight. The result was a winged, horrible monster more Rahi-like than any sentient species. The winged horror took off, the Rahkshi flanking it as it flew into the darkness – leaving a very uncomfortable group behind.-Toa Levacius Zehvor~~~~~~~OOC: I didn't forget about you, Flex Nard, but I didn't want to ruin the post by putting his above it.[GM]IC: Aldarnin / Takea Tankards"Why don't you go out the door and ask him?" the Guard replied, not turning around to see what Kratos was at first. As he did, though, he doubled back and said, "Oh... I'm sorry, Toa, I... wait. Hey, you're that same Toa who took the prisoner for me. But that was at least a half an hour walk... to and back... how did you get back here so fast?"OOC: Srsly?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor, Aug 01 2012 - 09:42 PM.

  • 0

#1414 Offline Flex Till Death

Flex Till Death
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

  • 491 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 01 2012 - 11:57 PM

IC: Kratos, Takea Tankards Kratos sighed, "Another Toa approached me and said he would take him off my hands." he lied. "So I came here." he added. He slapped five widgets onto the Matoran's table. "I need to find that thief, I want to bring him down." he said softly. "Tell me where I need to begin my search." he said. OOC: That was a pretty epic post man. If only the Makuta had attacked the island...
  • 0

                                                             brokenmr.jpg

                             John/Feral | Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick


#1415 Online Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,878 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2012 - 12:06 AM

OOC: If people like Burnmad and Basilisk succeed, you might very well have Chirox getting involved. That would be bad.[GM]IC: Aldarnin / Takea Tankards"Then I'll direct you where I would have directed him, if he had just asked that. The Great Library. Don't know why a Toa would want to catch a simple thief, though. Aren't you supposed to be slaying dragons, fighting Zyglak, capturing rogue Toa, and spreading peace?"Aldarnin thought this seemed fishy. This same Toa... why hand off to another, though? What if they were just using an illusion - he would have to suspect that as case. Hmm... No. He would have to trust him. Toa were Toa. Except for those creepy guys at the corner of the bar who were still here after that last guy walked out of the Tankards. They were creepy.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
  • 0

#1416 Offline Flex Till Death

Flex Till Death
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

  • 491 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2012 - 12:16 AM

IC: Kratos, Takea Tankards"Thanks." Kratos said inclining his head. "Well yes, I'd love to be doing those things." he said. "I'll go do all of those things once I find this thief." he said. Kratos' followed the Matoran's gaze and then spied the group of Toa sitting in the corner of the bar. Something seemed a bit off about them. He calmly walked over to them. "Are all of you with the Council or the Order?" he asked; picking up someone's discarded mug and taking a swig from it. He wiped a hand across his mask and waited for one of them to answer. Beneath his cloak he kept one hand on the scabbard at his hip just in case one of the Toa tried something. OOC: Do Toa carry any sort of ID to show what faction they are in?
  • 0

                                                             brokenmr.jpg

                             John/Feral | Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick


#1417 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,205 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2012 - 08:42 AM

OOC: @light Laser: There's gonna be nothing but sunken food, rope, rigging and other ship stuff. She was the only one on it. IC: Gaioli (Island)She watched him go, only keeping an eye on him for the sake of knowing where he was. Can't ever be too careful.IC: Krash (Takea Tankards)"Alright!" The Ta-Matoran happily followed Quorvex out of the bar and into the streets. Not noticing Quorvex's speedy pace, Krash easily kept up. As he walked, he pulled some metal parts out of a pouch on his belt and began to fiddle, making sure every few seconds he was still following Quorvex. Zakaro
  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#1418 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,816 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2012 - 09:35 AM

IC: [Su'un Kanad] (Takea Tankards, Sakrinil, Yheyn)Su'un returned the smile, "Well, I'm sure we have all been young and moronic like that at some point in our lives.""So then, what brings you up to Sakrinil today?" he then asked, taking another sip of his drink.IC: [Doriana Calam](Akrak's General Store, Port Green Peak, Effrah)The Toa nodded, stacking another couple of crates onto the wagon, before heading off, back to the Thunder.IC: [Dralack Illu](Outside the Offices of Guildmistress Sarillia, Sakrinil, Yheyn)Dralack rapped on the door of the Guildmistress' office, before shifted to the side slightly. If he had managed to (accidentally) illicit her wrath, he didn't want to be an easy target.-Void
  • 0
"Whatever she really is, it's an end to our old stalemate."
 
 dark_seven_preview.jpg
 

#1419 Online Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,878 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2012 - 10:12 AM

[GM]IL: Sarillia's OfficeMatoran Secretary + Sarillia"Go away." came a voice from inside the office. "Especially if it's about the thief. I'm tired of listening to each and every one of you yapping - we've all lost something. Get back to work before some independent trader takes your business. Or a thief more on the lines of property damage than this one. Are you still there? You should have been gone on the word 'thief', you know.""Sir." came a voice from behind Drallack, that of the Po-Matoran secretary. "For the fifth time, I'll have to ask you to leave before I call security."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor, Aug 02 2012 - 10:12 AM.

  • 0

#1420 Offline Half-Dragon

Half-Dragon
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

  • 4,553 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2012 - 10:54 AM

IC: Keran | At seaAfter a few failed attempts to get comfortable in a hammock indoors, Keran decided there was only one place on the ship he'd feel truly at home. And he was looking right up at it from the deck. He grinned. Here was one of the advantages of being a Toa. Without so much as a running start he leapt up, turned in mid-air a couple of times and planted his feet on the side of the mast, then sprang off in the same moment to grab onto the net-like rigging leading up the side of the ship, with one hand holding him steady, the other clutching the side of the rigging and his legs set firmly under his torso.Without a second's rest he pushed out again with his legs, letting go of the net and holding on only to the side. He swung around and let go just at the exact right moment, leaving him feeling briefly weightless as he pivoted in the air above the other side of the rigging before he landed atop it in a crouch, like a muaka ready to pounce. And pounce he did, moving across the net as though he'd been doing it his whole life, until he reached the edge of the kahu's nest. At the very end of the run he hopped up, planted one foot on the edge of the nest and leapt up once more, grabbing the very tip of the mast with one hand at the last possible instant to bring his momentum to a halt. For a few breathless seconds he just held there, balanced upside-down atop the highest point on the ship as though he was on the top of the world... then he allowed himself to drop gracefully into the kahu's nest, where he finally made himself comfortable.Now the only thing left to do was let the soothing, swaying motion of the ship rock him to sleep... and hope it didn't rain.^^H-D^^
  • 0

Dark streets and whispers cold,

Under dead metropolis eyes.

These troubled, trampled souls

Build their highways into the skies.

 


#1421 Offline Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 3,199 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2012 - 12:45 PM

IC: Xerxes"I was concerned. I felt that there is a lack of virtue in this land, and decided to poke around a bit, see just how large this lack of virtue is. A few hours, and all I've discovered is that this will take me years." He paused to sip his drink. "But it's not like I don't have the time."
  • 0

#1422 Offline Tafu

Tafu
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 1,644 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2012 - 12:54 PM

IC (Sakrinil): As they walked, Quorvex now had time to realize what he had actually done. He had just tripped a Toa; granted the Toa had tried to steal his map, but simply meant that he was rogue. And likely very annoyed.As the Guild agent began to grow nervous, he ducked into several alleys and side-streets, hoping to throw off any potential pursures. After a short time, he stopped and waited to see if anyone besides Krash was following them. When nobody arrived, he turned to the Ta-Matoran, who had somehow been able to keep up with him the entire time."Alright, it's a straight shot to the Great Library from here so..." Quorvex paused when he noticed the pieces of metal that Krash was playing with."What are you doing?"
  • 0
Credits: Xanis
"Don't Panic."

#1423 Offline Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,046 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2012 - 02:40 PM

OOC: Keep in mind, only a couple are rogue toa. If Sollin could find them that easy, he wouldn't be traveling so far to recruit one.IC: Sollin's Crew: Takea Tankards:The group was silent for a moment, not sure how to respond, but the best liar of the bunch spoke up after only a second or two."'Course we are," He said, "An' if we weren't, ye weren't expecting us to say so, were ye?" A few of them chuckled. One, a toa, finished his drink, stood and said, "Well, I'm afraid I've got to go." He set a few coins on the table to pay for his drink and walked over to the door.IC: Sollin: Sakrinil:Sollin angrily followed behind the matoran as he left the bar. He waited around the entrance for a couple minutes until a toa in his crew walked out. "You and the others wait in that abandoned building across the street," he told him, "I'll be either here or in jail in a couple hours." He promptly ran off to find Quorvex. He did, but the matoran seemed to suspect he was being followed and tried to lose any pursuers. Sollin scrambled onto a roof and ran in the direction he had last seen him go.
  • 0

#1424 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,205 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2012 - 02:45 PM

IC: Krash (Sakrinil)"Hm? Oh, I'm just trying to make a more efficent trigger for gunpowder-based mobile weaponry." Krash showed the metal, revealing a crude-looking firing hammer and flint. "The ones we have now are very likely to misfire. It works a bit like this..." As he spoke, Krash pulled back the hammer and let it slam into the flint, earning him a spark and the entire constrution breaking, falling back to pieces. "Heh... Still needs some work." Zakaro
  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#1425 Offline Tafu

Tafu
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 1,644 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2012 - 03:07 PM

IC (Sakrinil): "Well could you do me a favor and not tinker with that while you're carrying several bombs worth of gunpowder?" Quorvex asked in an unamused tone, "Even though you have been instructed to not carry it within city-limits without a supervisor."He was about to give Krash another speech about not performing certain actions that the Guild had instructed him to take when he noticed some movement on the rooftops behind him. It didn't take the agent long to recognize the figure on top of the buildings was a Toa; the same Toa that he had tripped back at the tavern. And he and the rogue had just made eye-contact."Run," Quorvex said bluntly. When Krash looked at him, confused, he grabbed the Ta-Matoran's arm and screamed, "Run!"He then started sprinting down the street, with Krash in tow.
  • 0
Credits: Xanis
"Don't Panic."

#1426 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,205 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2012 - 03:16 PM

IC: Krash (Sakrinil)"But I left my gunpowder at the sho-ppp!" Krash's reply was streched out by him being forced into a run. He quickly caught on- at least, his insane side did."Wheeeeeee!" Krash giggled, running right along side Quervex.Zakaro

Edited by A Skyblasted Zakaro, Aug 02 2012 - 03:16 PM.

  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#1427 Offline Gold Experience

Gold Experience
  • Members
  • Death of the Great Spirit

  • 17,696 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2012 - 05:05 PM

IC: [Arkrak - Effrah]"So tell me about yourself."
  • 0

~Important BZPRPG Links~

profiles | podcast

---

3DS Friend Code: 4012-5263-3146


#1428 Online Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,878 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2012 - 08:18 PM

[GameMaster]The Far South ~~~ Undiscovered Island ~~~ Crew of the "Nameless Ship"Involved PCs - Alfon, Diomi, Kaladin, Keran, Lesvera, and NivigateUnfortunately for Keran, it did rain during that first night of travel. As they passed south of Dajon, at close to the fourth hour of the morning, the ship was caught in a heavy storm that was coming in from the Six Lights and heading south-southwest. With the unfortunate circumstances, the ships captain forced it off along the mountainous east coast of Dajon to wait out the storm. Two hours before midday, the storm had finally passed over, and the ship continued its travel south.With navigational equipment out, the crew began marking their travels to ensure they knew where they were going. They continued steady, making use of the air and water based powers of certain crew men to ease travel and make up for the the poor wind conditions, and eventually, on the second hour past dusk, a voice called up from the crows nest, "Land ho!"Gathering the passengers, the crewmen directed them southwards. In the darkness, they could see the silhouette of the coastline of a massive island - almost twice as long along the coastline, it looked like. After making the essential planning and equipment checks, and what couldn't have been more than an hour but seemed like a hundred from the built up anticipation, they made their way to the coastline. Moonlight shone down on the sky, and it was far too dark for any normal mode of exploration.It all seemed to be going fine, until there was a sudden thud. The crewmen couldn't identify the source. The thumping continued, rocking the ship and nearly capsizing it. There was talk going on about sea monsters, but Lesvera was able to pinpoint in the waters where the Rahi were and 'persuade' them to leave, allowing the ship to safely land.It was late in the night, and the crew insisted on all people on the ship staying near land until they could get a camp set up. Tents were put up, bedrolls set up along the white sands, and crates were carried out and placed far enough from shore to keep them from getting wet. Though nobody expected trouble, watches were set up, and everything passed uneventfully until dawn.Some things could clearly be identified now, and based on the silhouette seen at night, one of the crewmen was able to determine that the island was definitely large one - simply judging the distance to mountains, to the south. There seemed to be large patches of foliage, but not many. Other than that, the only thing of interest that could be seen, though, was a large number of islands to the southeast, stretching out from there and completely blocking everything to the south.The mountains were not clear, though, for the island had one other trait - mist. The mist wasn't necessarily thick, but it still made it hard to clearly see things from a long distance. The mountains were difficult to see, but their size still allowed them to be viewed past the mist.It was time to begin exploration. -Toa Levacius Zehvor ~~~~~OOC: Blue text means a big post. Because blue is important. It's also easy to see and I think it's easy to read. If you have a text color that's better to look at, other than black, please sent an email to TakeaTankards@DIscussion.govYou have been sent into the future, people on Wades Ship.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
  • 0

#1429 Offline Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,046 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2012 - 08:59 PM

OOC: Where's my timeskip? :cIC: Sollin: Sakrinil:As sunlight partially illuminated Sollin's mask under his hood and his eyes met Quorvex's, the matoran saw a sadistic grin form on the rogue toa's face. And then where his face was, there was nothing.Sollin took off mere milliseconds after Quorvex, easily closing the gap between them due to his much longer legs. He pounced at the two matoran from a rooftop, one hand going for each's back, with the intent being to simply push them to the ground.
  • 0

#1430 Offline Tafu

Tafu
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 1,644 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2012 - 09:27 PM

OOC: Burnmad: I can't tell if you're just being silly, so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. Lev used the time-skip so that we wouldn't have to spend ten pages describing the weeks' worth of travel time.IC (Unknown island): Lesvera sat just outside her tent, busily cleaning one of her daggers. It had taken her awhile to finally 'convince' the aggressive Rahi to leave, and it hadn't been very pretty. Some of the crew members were still debating on whether if the body of one particularly foolish Rahi could be used for food. She did have to give Keran some credit though: they hadn't encountered any pirates so far, to her disappointment.The mists shrouding the island unsettled her slightly. While she usually welcomed any chance to improve her stealth, she knew that her companions weren't very skilled in that area. The last thing that she wanted was to get an arrow in her neck because the rest of the party mistook her for some dangerous Rahi. There was also another problem with the island's particular quirk.Mist, in general, was just moisture and Lesvera could control easily. However the sheer volume of it on the island quickly drained her energy reserves, so she could only push the mists away up to a certain point. On the other hand, all of that moisture meant that she could recharge just as quickly, but it wouldn't be very effcient to maintain an ongoing cycle.For the moment, she waited for Alfon to assemble the group. Going out alone would be very counter-productive.IC (Approaching Sakrinil): Crentis watched as the Sakrinil slowly came into view. He hadn't been successful in finding a captain or a new crew for that matter, but the higher ups in the Vermillion Dragon had decided to give him a mission. He was now on a 'snatch' assignment; sail into one of the major cities, while disguised, and extract any faction members, or petty criminals, who had gotten themselves stuck there, but not actually arrested. Any other organization would probably call it a rescue mission, but the Dragon had never been very compassionate.For his part, Crentis was rather annoyed. Sure he was finally doing something, but the red parts of his armor were now a dark green, his hat and coat were gone, he could only carry one of his boarding axes. The worst however, was not being able to smile as often as he liked. He understood the necessity of the disguise, but he was a pirate; drawing attention to one's self was just as necessary sometimes.The Dragon ship that he rode on was often used for such missions as it looked like nothing more than a merchant ship. It was also never used for any combat role, whether it be raiding or harassing Coast Guard patrols. They would probably be able to slip into the docks just before they closed. Getting back at would be a problem later, but Crentis would have never agreed to the job if there wasn't a bit of fun involved.IC (Sakrinil): Quorvex felt the impact, lost his grip on Krash, and was barely able to protect his mask with his other arm as he fell to the ground. He quickly turned over and found the same rogue Toa standing over him. The agent kicked out towards the one of the Toa's legs and rolled backwards, back onto his feet. He wasn't sure if he had actually made contact with his strike or if the Toa had just moved out of the way.He pulled out his nightstick and observed his surroundings. The earth Toa was in front of him, Krash was on the ground, but the Great Library was only two blocks away. However, he had a feeling that this fight was going to be a lot tougher than his little skirmish with the Vortixx earlier.OOC: Of course Zakaro isn't here either, so we'll have to wait for him too...
  • 0
Credits: Xanis
"Don't Panic."

#1431 Offline light Laser

light Laser
  • Members
  • Turaga

  • 83 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2012 - 09:43 PM

IC: Terrak:When Terrak was finally done bringing salvage from the sunken wreck he began working on them after a while it began to look like a raft.
  • 0


If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.
Wait that doesn't seem right.


Posted Image


#1432 Offline Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 3,199 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2012 - 10:12 PM

IC: DiomiDiomi, one hand used to keep her hat on, the other to hold her Toa Tool, silently walked down the shore, observing the waves meet the sands. It was a beautiful place, there was no argument that could be made about that, but something seemed off to Diomi. Could it be the foreboding mist? The sense of dread? The mysterious island that seemed like the best place to land if you want to know absolutely nothing about your surroundings and risk death, all in the name of adventure.Just the kind of place she always found herself at.IC: YasothYasoth, to her amusment, saw two matoran running through the street, a Toa pursuing them. As Sollin knocked Quorvex to the ground, the female Vortixx moved in the shadows, manuerving for a better view.
  • 0

#1433 Offline Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,046 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 03 2012 - 01:25 AM

IC: Sollin: Sakrinil:Sollin hopped backward, away from the matoran's foot, reached into his cloak and pulled out his claymore, grinning."Give it back," he said. He had no idea what the map was, of course, and assumed it was a treasure map.
  • 0

#1434 Offline Gold Experience

Gold Experience
  • Members
  • Death of the Great Spirit

  • 17,696 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 03 2012 - 05:34 AM

IC: [Stronin - Sakrinil]"It goes well. I haven't seen much action in a while, other than arresting your average criminal."
  • 0

~Important BZPRPG Links~

profiles | podcast

---

3DS Friend Code: 4012-5263-3146


#1435 Offline More Fierce Than Fire

More Fierce Than Fire
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 03 2012 - 06:02 AM

IC: "Ah, but even that is a blow against injustice," Pala assured, "If the Matoran can see we work to keep us safe, even if it is just one Toa arresting one pick-pocket, it will reward their faith in us."Still hovering he turned to face Stronin, "But have you ever considered trying to be more than just one Toa?"
  • 0

The bells were ringing in the dale

And men looked up with faces pale

smaug.jpg

The dragon's ire more fierce than fire

Laid low their towers and houses frail


#1436 Offline Gold Experience

Gold Experience
  • Members
  • Death of the Great Spirit

  • 17,696 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 03 2012 - 06:04 AM

IC: [Stronin - Effrah]"Yes," he replied. "As long as I can protect the Matoran, I would try many things."
  • 0

~Important BZPRPG Links~

profiles | podcast

---

3DS Friend Code: 4012-5263-3146


#1437 Online The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,017 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 03 2012 - 06:44 AM

OOC: Well, it's cluttered with consonants, and "ahk" just makes any name sound terrible, IMO. Although now that I think about it, Grishnahk sounds perfect for a zyglak. =PIC: Artorre: S.S. Dream Come True:"Yeah, I guess you're right. We could get to know each other over a game of cards, though," Artorre suggested.

IC (Malok, S.S. Dream Come True): "Cards it is then" Malok agreed. "We'll need something to pass the time until we reach new lands, and that seems as good a way as any. I think I had an old pack down in my cabin. I'll be back in just a moment". With that, the toa of iron disappeared below decks to fetch his cards. Hardly five minutes later, he had most of the crew sitting around a table and was dealing out the first hand.OOC: Minor bunnying of the other characters there, but I'm trying to get them into a convenient place for a timeskip to somewhere off the map, which is where we're trying to go.

  • 0

citd_small.jpg


#1438 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,205 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 03 2012 - 08:00 AM

IC: Krash (Sakrinil) Krash fell, and then lay on the ground for a few moments. Suddenly, he cried out, "Handstand!" and promptly did said movement. He began walking around on his hands, grinning and singing like a maniac."Zip-idy-doda, zip-idy-day. Wonderful singing, wonderful day!" Inwardly, his sane side sighed. 'So much for staying in control.' Zakaro
  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#1439 Offline Tafu

Tafu
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 1,644 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 03 2012 - 09:07 AM

IC (Sakrinil): "Oh sure," Quorvex said, "I'm going to give you back my map which you had previously tried to steal. In a crowded tavern with several witnesses. Not going to happen."Of course, while the matoran investigator was talking a big game, he would be toast as soon as the Toa opened up with his elemental powers. He needed a distraction, but he wasn't about to leave Krash behind. It was at that point that the Ta-Matoran lost his grip on sanity and started doing handstands. Now he had an idea."Hey Krash," Quorvex said, "Do you still have any of your breath mints? I think our friend here could use one."
  • 0
Credits: Xanis
"Don't Panic."

#1440 Offline Half-Dragon

Half-Dragon
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

  • 4,553 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 03 2012 - 09:10 AM

IC: Keran | Unknown islandKeran was actually quite happy with how all this had turned out. He'd expected to spend much longer on the ship, whiling away the hours, steadily going mad with boredom, and so on. Instead the worst thing to happen so far was the unpleasant surprise of rain on the first night and subsequent hour or so spent bailing out the nest (though the looks on some of the crew's faces when he yelled 'Look out below!' and dumped water on the deck made up for that). After all, this uncharted island business was the entire reason he joined up! It might not be the one with the minerals, but who knew what else might wait for them? The Toa grinned to himself. Adventure time!Then he realized he'd fallen behind the group and hurried to catch up. He looked at Alfon expectantly, awaiting some sort of order or guidance or just a general idea what to do next. He'd never been on an uncharted island before. He wasn't sure Alfon had, but he was in charge so he probably had a better idea what he was doing.^^H-D^^
  • 0

Dark streets and whispers cold,

Under dead metropolis eyes.

These troubled, trampled souls

Build their highways into the skies.

 





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users