Strike From The Shadows

Grantaire

IC: Precentus / Onu-Metru [surface]"Am I to suspect that you also share kinship with the Phase Dragons that so terrorize the Le-Matoran by running at them?""In any case, we can probably find a large enough area. Or, if nothing else, simply off the ceiling of an area of the archives and call it a day. Or night, as it will be soon enough - the Toa pretty much pack up and hide in the Coliseum after the seventh hour past noon. That's when the Dark Hunters go on patrol."He stopped and looked down as they came over a rise in the area. Below him was a large, gaping circle in the ground some 30 Bio to the other end. It was an area of the archives exposed to the surface; it wasn't fully opened, and seemed to have in the past been able to open and close to allow entry. Now it was permanently stuck the way it was. On the other end was a ruined stairway, and the different exhibits all had small overhanging walkways with rails on the side, circling down and into the darkness below."The area directly below should be enough space for now. It's a good 140 square Bio in size, and should provide ample space for combating anyone. Once we find a suitable space, you can move to there."Precentus stepped over the edge and dropped, altering gravity around him to create a safe drop into the blackness below.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung, meanwhile, proceeded just to climb down the wall of the crater, almost like a gecko, though not quite as dextrous. Soon he reached the bottom, standing beside Precentus."This...will be adequate," he said simply, proceeding to walk about and explore the area.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Precentus / Upper Archives"Good." Precentus replied as he landed on the ground, safe but less graceful than one would do with a mask of levitation. "Most of these exhibits are medium sized, and still safely secured. If you get hungry, a few of them should be adequate for your... tastes."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: Precentus / Upper Archives"Either way, they're there. If you ever get tired of the open ceiling, I assume we could kidnap some engineer and have him figure out what's wrong with it.""I'll go look for one of the officials. If I can't drag one of of them out here, I can get them to point me towards Lariska. She'd probably just as afraid as Dume to meet you, but that does you more credit than it does the Toa. Or fear himself. Just make yourself at home and explore the surrounding area. And eat anyone who tries to fight you. Tell them you're with Precentus. They'll either listen to that... or you should definitely eat them." -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC-Aclaraung:"Good enough," Aclaraung said, lying on the ground and curling his tail about himself."Be warned, though. If anybody tries to get on me, play with my scales, or, Mata-Nui forbid, ride me, they will instantly be killed in one of the most painful ways possible-broiling them within their own armour." He yawned, a rather frightening expression when you're looking at a Dragon's face."Good night, Precentus. Go find Lariska, or whoever it was."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC (Xeno, Onu-Metru): Xeno looked at Lariska. "And who brought you into this? Just because the Shadowed One likes to play favorites with it's members, doesn't mean I have to listen to you. Nevertheless, I'll oblige you. Living with Dweller down here has made me almost... senile. I hunger for a fight."OOC: Void, Amerikos is an Iron toa.(Amerikos, Ga-Wahi): "With respect to you, the snipers are of no concern. But if you could put some cover fire down for me with your arrows, I would be grateful."-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: LariskaEveningArchives, Onu-Metru"I'm second-in-command to the Shadowed One," said Lariska, stepping fluidly forward whilst twirling her dagger around her fingers. "I believe that affords me enough power to tell you to shut up and back off. Are you forgetful as well as bloodthirsty?"

Edited by Legolover-361

IC (Xeno, Onu-metru): "No, never forgetful," Xeno growled. "That's part of the reason tee es oh put me here on recon work for decades. He also put me here because I don't take orders well." He looked at lariska with something of a distasteful look. "And I already said I'd back down. Isn't that good enough for you?"-Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Solaris, AliaONU-METRU"Detrius," Solaris answered, returning to his fake gruff voice. "I'm a mercenary what dat just got hired into the Dawk Huntas. You people sure do pay well for thieves. And I'm not wid the lady exactly. Just ran across dese guys now, really."Did he really still look like a Toa in the armor?Alia looked the ridiculous figure up and down. Hang on. He wasn't wearing any of that dusty armor on his back. No, this armor was gold. She decided not to say anything.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: Darkon, Onu-Metru"So, what do you think about us, the Dark Hunters?" Darkon asked, looking up from his scribbling.IC: Wilnoth, Archives A lone being sat in the corner of the room occupied by Lariska and the other Hunters, twirling a shortsword with his hand, sending it spinning up into the air, before briefly grabbing it and twirling it again. Slowly, he went from one hand to the other, twirling the sword in arcs instead straight into the air. He went faster and faster, his hands, and the sword, appearing as colored blurs.With unexpected fierceness, he stood up, grabbed the sword's hilt, swung it in a complex attack pattern, and then sheathed it, smiling a mischevious smile as he did so. OOC: Wilnoth open for Interaction.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Wow, this room is getting populated.IC (Xeno, Onu-metru archives): "And look who else joined the party," Xeno said, somewhat cynically. "You would have thought that there was a party going on here. And who are you?" Xeno recovered himself, and picked up those disks that hadn't been activated. He had only five Onu-Metru freeze disks remaining. He sheathed both swords, but kept his spinner launcher in his third hand, just to be safe. He didn't trust anyone, not even the second-in-command of the dark hunters. It was always good to play it safe, just in case one of the players in the room had turned snitch.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: Zacax"Seriously where is he?!" Zacax said to himself, "Lhikan where are you?!" Zacax was still searching for the Toa, or at least a commanding officer of some sorts.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Revax"What I think about the Dark Hunters? Well, I know that you would be almost inpossible to defeat without killing, unless you were to leave of your own will." she said in response.IC: Voramus"What is all the fighting about?" he asked.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Darkon, Onu-Metru Rooftop"I see." Darkon said. "Your time is much appreciated," He continued, sounding more like a secretary than a ruthless killer. "But I'm afraid now you'll want to capture or kill me, right?"IC: Wilnoth, Archives"A friend," Wilnoth said slyly, mischeif evident in his voice. "If you can consider any of us assassians allies. I have no doubt that every single one of you would attack Lariska here, if you think you had a chance."IC: Ayana, Le-MetruWith surprising speed, Ayana struck out with her leg in a powerful, well-grounded kick, leaning foward on her hands as she did so, extremely low to the ground. She was it aiming at Song's legs, making sure it was easily dodgeable. Ayana wasn't sure of how rusty her own skills were, and had no wish to hurt the only friend she had.

Edited by D.A.V.E.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Revax"You are a Dark Hunter, and the Protectorate would probably want you for interrogation. So yes, I am going to have to capture you."

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC (Xeno, Onu-metru archives): "Too true," Xeno replied. "The only reason I do not challenge Lariska now is because of what the Shadowed One would do to me." he glared at Lariska. "So for the time being, I must obey." He looked at the Dark hunter. "Wilnoth, isn't it? I get all the latest recruitment names from Dweller. What do you do? Track, assassinate, record-keep? Dance?"-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: Darkon, Onu-MetruDarkon backflipped away from where he was sitting, landing on his feet, perfectly, putting his journal in his bag as he stood up. "I suppose there's no chance that either one of us will walk away from this?"IC: Wilnoth, Archives "I'll answer your question in a second," Wilnoth said, rolling his shoulders as he did so. "But first, I have to state something. Your reason is somewhat different than mine. I know that I have no chance against Lariska. If attacked her, I would find myself with my entrails nailed to a post, and left outside as an example to others." He said all of this with his trademark smile. "To answer your question, I do all of those. Dancing is prefered, however."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC (Xeno, Onu-metru archives): "True, but bluster is as much of an ally as fighting is. From what I read of you, you're slightly faster than me. However, if I keep talking like this, and let you get into the conversation-" one of Xeno's hands flashed out, grabbed a stone, and threw it faster than anyone could react. It hit the wall behind Wilnoth, missing his head by inches. "You can be much, much more dangerous. I fear implications of actions more than I fear people. The greatest of villians and heros can fall from a simple stone dropped on their heads."-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: Wilnoth, ArchivesThe stone shot away from the wall, only to be grabbed by Wilnoth in a blur of motion. Before anyone had a chance to say anything, he threw it back and forth from each hand with incredible speed. Then he threw on the ground with such force, it bounced up and down at incredible speeds, sparks flying from the contact of the stone ceiling & floors, and the shard. Lashing out with his fist, he sent the stone flying away, slamming into a crate that another Hunter was sitting on, causing it to explode. This all took place in approximately 5.43 seconds, the hand-trick taking up 3 of those."Slightly faster?"IC: Darkon, Onu-Metru Rooftop"We were both sentient beings sitting down, why can't we be so standing up?" Darkon replied.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: SongSong sidestepped, and looked at Ayana. "Come on! I know you can do better than that."She lashed out with a decidedly aggressive front kick. "Picture me as the thing you hate most!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC (Amerikos, Ga-Metru port): "To take them out the old-fashioned way," Amerikos replied. "One-by-one. I've got a metal cable launcher on my back. I can use it to mount the buildings, and get rid of the gunners."OOC: Xeno is really only slightly slower than you are.(Xeno, Onu-metru archives): After the rock hit the crate, it started bouncing it's way around the cavern, showering sparks everywhere. Xeno waited, then caught the rock in mid-air. It showered sparks into Xeno's hand, but he didn't even flinch. "Yes, only a little slower." he replied.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: Reaper / Onu-Metru, Lower ArchivesThe hooded figure slunk back further, moving a few inches closer to Lariska's side of the room. If a battle ended up breaking out, which he didn't consider a low possibility, he already knew which side he would be taking.IC: Precentus / Onu-Metru, Dark Hunter EncampmentDuring the walking away, Precentus had considered simply decapitating the sleeping dragon. For that moment, he was vulnerable, and could do nothing to stop him from ending it. Ending a threat instead of allying with it.But he knew better than that. Even if he really wanted to do it, the dragons telepathy was probably letting him know what Precentus was thinking. With that in mind, he thought one last thing - "Yes, enjoy your rest. It shall not be interrupted."So, unsure if it was a heard thought or not, he had continued to the tunnels and reached the Hunter camp, one of the ones Lariska frequented. He began looking for whoever was in charge, so they could redirect them to her.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: Huh. In Xeno's profile, it said he was slightly faster than a normal Xeno, but you didn't say how fast an Xeno is. What exactly is the normal speed of an Xeno? And, I think that if a rock exploded a crate, it would cease to move. Especially if the Dark Hunter who was sitting on the afore-mentioned crated fell to the floor, which would either trap the stone beneath him, or cause the stone to hit/stab him when it was reflected from the wall. I'll edit in a post when these things are cleared up. IC: Darkon, Onu-Metru Rooftop "We were discuss morals when sitting down," Darkon explained. "And now we're making petty threats."IC: Ayana, Le-MetruAyana ducked to the side, letting the kick fly past her shoulder. Then Song spoke. That wasn't the best sentence to encourage Ayana. Pausing, she stared at Song with wide-eyes. "H-how about we don't do that?" She asked quietly, the thing she hated most something she didn't want anyone to be pictured as.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Solaris, AliaONU-METRU"That's a good idea," Alia said, already beginning to inch her way out of the room.Solaris began to follow them, not really comfortable being in the same room as the #2 Dark Hunter."Like I said, Plan D," he mumbled.

IC(Steela talking to Alia in the Onu-Metru Archives)

Steela takes the Toa's hand, smiling as he does so, and begins to lead her into the darkness. In a matter of seconds they were gone; not even their footsteps giving them away."Keep going," Steela says in a voice only loud enough for the two beings with him to hear.-Mef Man

IC: Solaris, AliaONU-METRUAlia didn't bother retracting her hand from Steela's. She kept moving, letting him guide her through the tunnels."How you holding up, Detrius?" Alia asked their companion. "That fake armor fit you good?"That ruffled Solaris's feathers a little. He paused to lay it to the side."It was a bit loose, thanks for asking," he replied in his normal voice. "I got it off the rack. You know what they say about ill-fitting suits."She was surrounded by insane people... and it was actually rather nice.

OOC: I didn't? I though I stated that it was around 60% Kakama, 40/30% Pakari. I'll check my profile posts.IC (Xeno, Onu-metru archives): Xeno turned to lariska. "And what plans does our great and glorious leader have?"-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: Solaris, AliaONU-METRUSolaris could've mumbled on and on about his own beautiful voice, but now wasn't the time to stroke his ego.Alia smiled at Steela's comment."Even if I say things like how I once drowned someone in their own blood?" Alia asked.