Strike From The Shadows

Grantaire

IC: Solaris, AliaTA-METRUSolaris stood where just a few days ago his commanding officer, the closest thing he had to a father, was blasted to pieces. The blood spatter was still there on the ground. Mata Nui how he'd wished he knew how to fight a war. He turned around and headed back to the camp, rapier always in hand.ONU-METRUAlia sneaked through the tunnels of the Archives, looking around. She could have sworn she was being followed. She broke out into a run, hearing her footsteps echo loudly in the tunnels. She pulled out her bow and nocked an arrow. No one messed with the Dark Hunters on their turf.OOC: Solaris and Alia open for interaction.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: Precentus / Coliseum Exterior"No. People start asking questions if you stay somewhere too long." he replied, standing up and heading to an unoccupied area of the Coliseum islands shore. He rose his right arm, and summoned the forces of gravity to obey his every whim. Pieces of rubble under the water rose to the surface, forming a makeshift bridge before him held in place by gravity working from different points. He took a step forward and began walking to the opposite side."And for them becoming timid, weak... it's because they forget what drives them. I'll admit, I've changed my desires many times. But now, I know of one thing - power. I'm sure you can understand the desire for power. There's so much of it in the world, but held by those not deserving of it. That's why I fight with the Dark Hunters, you know - to find that power and claim it as my own."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

OOC: Actually, he's not emerging from the shadows, Solaris, but that doesn't matter.

IC(Steela talking to Alia in the Onu-Metru Archives)

"I'm just a decent Matoran making my way in this Mata-Nui forsaken world through justice and mercy." A pause. "Nope, not really," he adds with a loud laugh. "My-haha-name is Steela. I was just having a chat with this Dark Hunter friend of mine. Care to join us?"-Mef Man

IC: Alia"Hang on a moment," Alia said, searching herself for an item. She finally felt what she was looking for and knelt down on the ground, striking two flint stones together. After three tries, she finally lifted up a lit torch."Good that," she mumble to herself, glad for the light.

"Wow," was all the Onu-Matoran could say as he gazed upon the beauty of the Ga-Toa standing before him. He had never seen such a beautiful being in all of his life.Bowing once again, he says in a more serious tone,"It's a pleasure to meet you, ma'am."-Mef Man

IC: AliaONU-METRU"Why yes they are," Alia answered. "The word hypnotic has been tossed around, but that was Odina. You wouldn't believe how easy Dark Hunters are.She looked around, paranoid of every sound. You had to be in a war on someone else's island.

IC: RevaxRevax, not sensing a threat at the moment, resheathed her sword. "An intelligent conversation about what?" she asked, keeping her had on her sword.
IC: Darkon, Onu-Metru Rooftop"Your Toa Code." Darkon said, staring at her with interest. "I am fascinated by your idea of a species-wide code of honor, but know little about it."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: AliaONU-METRU"Well, we Dark Hunters occupy Onu-Metru," Alia said. "And there's not much else to do here other than go through the Archives. Up where there are still a few lights I learned a few things about some Rahi. Nothing vitally important, but trivia's always fun."

"Never been a fan of bland trivia; I make sure to use my knowledge of the archives to the best of my ability," replies Steela, eyes still trained on hers. "I keep nothing but grand knowledge in this head of mine. I could...share some of it with you some time if you'd like..."-Mef Man

IC: Voramus"What 'fine items' do you have?" he asked, not trusting the matoran.IC: Revax"According to the Toa Code, we must not kill our ememies unless absolutely necessary." she answered.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Voramus"How would you feel about becoming a permanent member of the Dark Hunters?" he asked, noticing the Toa nearby.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC(Steela talking to Voramus in the Onu-Metru Archives)

The Matoran shrugs before replying,"Eh, might as well. I'll have some protection and you'll have more weapons. I can-hehe-see it happening!" he exclaims while laughing. This would be a good deal. And this way he could keep seeing the Ga-Toa...-Mef Man

IC: Voramus"Well, first you need to report to the camp." he said. "And you won't be blowing up the coliseum."

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: "Could you program your mask to suppress some of the enemies' powers for a few minutes? We should move closer to the battlefield first, but that might work. It will give the Toa time to take out their enemies." Vilak suggested. Miraul answered,"That might be a good idea. The question is what powers to exclude-you need a limitation. Toa powers should be excluded for our side, as should Vahki, since the majority are on our side, and the Kanoka by extension. I'd like to include the snipers as well, but that's more difficult. What can we do about the snipers?" Hikari said," An illusion could deceive them, but it requires my complete focus. I could also turn them against each other one by one, which requires the same, or animate the wall. There were some Vahki on the feild, too. Cy, can a cyclone take care of them?" "Perhaps. It depends on the strength of their flight abilities."OOC:Changing Hikari's font color. Dark pink works for her armor, but not her speech.

IC(Amerikos, Ga-Metru battlefield): The battlefield had been set out. There was a line of huts, then utter chaos. The molten and cracked ground in no-mans-land had blood and oil flowing all over it. Amerikos chose the line of huts. He arrived at the huts and began firing again, aiding the storm of shrapnel he had already thrown. He targeted the snipers, trying to take them out one-by-one.IC: "Help! Help!" the toa continued to cry, continuing to run towards the Vahki guarding the battle lines. A few locked on to him, and flew to intercept."Code authorization Doctor Wh0542!" the strange plasma toa cried. The robots immediately imploded. He continued to run, and dived into the row of huts behind the battlefield. He hid, afraid what the Vahki would do to him, once they found him.-Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Revax"According to the Toa Code, we must not kill our ememies unless absolutely necessary." she answered.
IC: Darkon, Onu-Metru Rooftop"Fascinating."Darkon said, staring at Revax with even more curiosity. "And what do you think about this code?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Solaris, AliaONU-METRU"I was just heading out of the Archives," Alia mentioned to Steela. "I could take you there if you'd like."TA-METRUSolaris walked into the chute station, showing his identification, and jumped in the chute. He zoomed along to the Coliseum, his mind clouded with hopeless thoughts. He took the turn to the Coliseum and jumped out of the chute once he reached the station. Once more he went through the check and exited the station and walked into the great building.

IC(Xeno, Ga-Metru): The battle was almost over. Most of the Protectorate forces had been obliterated, thanks to the sniper's and his efforts. The remaining battle consisted of a small group of toa, and Naho and the Skakdi battling it out. His work was done. He found the tunnel he had come out of, and burrowed down, in the direction of the archives. He needed to contact Dweller.OOC: Can PC act with canon characters as NPCs?-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Solaris, AliaONU-METRU"All right," Alia said slowly. The Matoran kind of creeped her out, but she didn't show it and you really needed to get to know people to start judging them. "This way, then." She started walking off through the tunnels, holding her torch high.COLISEUMSolaris wove his way through the hustle and bustle of the Coliseum lobby. It wasn't nearly as crowded as it used to be, what with the war and all, but there were still plenty of people. He tripped over his own foot by accident and toppled over, getting stepped on by a couple of Matoran in a hurry. He stood, swearing.

IC(Steela following Alia out of the Onu-Metru Archives)

"Yes, ma'am," he says with a smile. The Matoran begins to follow the Toa, laughing to himself as he does so. He was going to ask Voramus if he was coming, but he didn't really care either way. But, Steela knew that the Vortixx would be tagging along and cramping his romantic skills...-Mef Man

IC: Voramus"Yes, it is nearby." he said. "Do you want me to take you there?"IC: Revax"I find it somewhat uneccesary." she answered. "Enemies that could be dangers in the future live if it is followed."

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Darkon, Onu-Metru"Like me." Darkon said, calmly sitting, legs crossed, fingers steppled. "So, if you had the choice, you would kill an enemy instead of letting them escape, if there was the risk of them causing damage later? What about a being that has killed before, but doesn't have intention of killing again?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Revax"If there was a risk of causing damage later, I would kill if I was not bound by the Toa Code. However, for one who had killed but did not intend to kill again, there would be no reason to, as they would not be a threat." she answered.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET