Strike From The Shadows

Grantaire

IC: Tahukama"Ready my friend," Tahukama said slowly walking trying to not draw attention, "

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC, Mar: "Alright then," said Mar. He focused his element and created a barely-noticeable barrier of sound around himself and Tahukama. "Okay, here's the plan," he began, his words unable to be heard by anyone other than Tahukama. "Anything we do is muffled, but we should move slowly to be safe." He looked and pointed at the door. There were two guards, one on either side of the door. "We'll come around the corner of the building, staying in the shadows. When I say now, we'll jump the first guard. The second guard should come running to attack us. He'll be easy to dispatch as well. If they aren't, I'll use my sonic powers to hurt their ears. Now, let us go." The two began moving slowly by the side of the building...OOC: I don't know exactly what the fort looks like, so I had to improvise. Sorry.

Edited by Sam Nex

IC: TahukamaTahukama follows she Toa of sonics, "I take they one that tries to attack you," Tahukama said to the Toa of sonics and followed him through the shadows.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC, Mar: As soon as they were close enough, Mar turned to his ally. "Alright... one... two.... three... go!" At the same time, the two Toa sprung out at the first guard, their actions muffled by Markana's sonic powers. Mar moved the hilt of his right-hand sword so that it would hopefully hit the guard on the head, knocking him unconscious...OOC: I think we should wait for KNI to post something. Though you could post what Tahukama does.

IC: TahukamaTahukama barrel rolled and swept the other guard to the ground. He used the hilt of his great sword and hopefully knocked out the guard.

Edited by Zacax

IC: Knowledge Tower - Ko-MetruThe expression of pleasure in the fight on Hahlok's face disappeared as a nearby Knowledge Tower collapsed on the battle down below. He frowned, staring down at the wreckage of crystal. With his thermal imaging, he found the remaining Frost Beetles of Karorahk's, and saw that their number was less than before. Evidently, some had perished in the crash. That wasn't a surprise, though, for anything that large falling would kill those in its wake."No Toa could have survived that," the Skakdi said, his eyes dimming to their normal shade of red. He was unable to locate the heat signature of their quarry, and presumed him dead. But Toa, he knew, weren't that easy to kill, unless it was a novice one. "His chances of surviving that are slim, but I want to be sure of it. You should have your Rahi try and check the rubble for a body."Hahlok turned to the exit, but not before taking a last look at the fragment-strewn battlefield. If his partner's soldiers couldn't find a sign of the Toa, other Dark Hunter sentries might want to know that an intruder could be hiding in the area. Of course, the sound of the crash would also have alerted them before the Skakdi could.

Edited by Magnus Greel

IC: Zacax"Hope my master is all right," Zacax whispered, "

IC: Sontarok ran up to Naho, not wanting to miss the oppurtunity to join. "I would like to join the strike force." he said to Naho.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC - Naho - Port StrikeAs the newest Toa approached, Naho watched eagerly as the first fight initiated."Wonderful! If you could assist those two-" she gestured to Tahukama and Mar, "-that'd be great. Thanks in advance!"GM IC - DH Port GuardsThe first guard- a sturdy, muscular red Skakdi -caught Mar's blade hilt and shoved it back at him, the blade grazing that Toa's shoulder. He executed a swinging kick from the left, straight at his ribcage.The second- a lean Vortixx of considerable size -leapt over Tahukama, swinging his axe down in an attempt to cleave the Toa in two.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Unit B8-391Time unknownUpper Archives, Onu-Metru"Duly noted." B8 moved his gaze to the Matoran, examining the figure keenly. His head tilted; his eyes flickered as he shifted to infrared, then to x-ray, then back to visible light. "For your knowledge, Reaper, this is not a toy. If you don't believe me, he can show you. His name is B-eight -- I just call him Bit -- and he dislikes people who go against me."Grim humor was Lariska's closest analogue to laughing.

OOC: Hate to say it, but sending two toa into the fortress itself? Kinda... Not smart.Also, you might want to have some imported vahki with you; I'd say there's at least 70-100 guards, including vahki in the building. And this is not counting the crew of the pirate ships.Can I have an idea of how many men you have with you, KNI?IC: The two were in an awkward position.The two living guards at the door went on the offensive. Meanwhile, a small portion of the snipers focused in on the two attackers, while the rest of the gunners looked about for further attackers; this attack was so nonsensical that it had to be a diversion.Meanwhile, the two vahki nearby had turned to look. One could almost see them shaking their heads. One marching forward, staffs at the ready, while the other took off into the air to meet the flying vahki. A weaken disk flew from its mouth.

Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light

OOC: Legolover, are you speaking as Lariska? Because I think she's a staff character. Zar, Xeno is going to the Ga-Wahi docks as a fighter PC.IC(Xeno, Onu-Wahi tunnels): Xeno shrugged off the insult, and turned, heading through a different section of the tunnels. "Do what you want. I don't associate with imbeciles." He headed in the direction of the Ga-Koro docks, as part of his routine scouting.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: TahukamaTahukama blocked the axe with his sword but barely dodged the sniper round as it pierced his leg. Thinking quick, clenched his fist as it was eclipsed in a golden flame and he then released an uppercut to the Vortixx.IC: Zacax"Okay now what Naho?"

OOC: 70 to 100 guards?! What the Karz did I get my self into...IC, Mar: Mar winced in pain as his own blade grazed his shoulder. He jumped back to avoid the Skakdi's kick, then moved forward and raised his knee so that it would hopefully hit the Skakdi's gut.OOC: Hey Tyler... trolololo :P (insert pic of Trololo Guy here)IC, Kinvex: Kinvex looked up. He walked to where Nidhiki was and saluted. "Yessir?"

IC: Nidhiki (Coliseum, Metru Nui)I looked up and smirked a bit."Put your hand down, will you, man? You're inflating my ego. Welcome to the team. This is Ineha. Ineha, Kinvex. Kinvex, Nidhiki. Nidhiki, Kinvex."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC - Vahki - Snipers:The flying vahki dipped expertly in the air, allowing the disk to fly close over its head. >Opponent assessment: agile vahki, dodges.>Tactical suggestion: fire disk type 226.>Action: tactic adopted.Said disk flew from the vahki's mouth, homing in on C862-A.OOC: Ga Metru disk, ftr.

OOC: Threat level of five means little danger, one is an insta-kill. Two counts as "Highly Dangerous," just so you know. :PIC-Thirteen:Thirteen's advanced photoreceptors took in every specific detail of the Vakhi before it, any possible upgrades that could have been made.>Threat assessment complete.>Model: Bordakh>Affiliation: Dark Hunters>Upgrades: Enhanced power staffs.>Threat level: Two.Vorzakh C-013 stepped forward, staffs leveled at the Bordakh before it, a disk forming between its mandibles as it activated a targetting program, plotting various vectors of attack the Bordakh might take, or various angles through which it could dodge away from an attack, the water, buildings, and all being taken into account.>Targeting program complete>Firing disk level 537.The Le-Metru disk of weakening flew out at the still grounded Bordakh, well within range of Thirteen as it came near.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: [Lithus] - Port StrikeLithus arrived at the scene shortly after Sontarok, skidding to an abrupt halt in front of Naho, "Ma'am, I'm here, and I'd like to volunteer my services in the battle!. I specialize in lond-range combat, but I can fight close-up just as well!"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: the small force had been noticed by the sentinals, who reported it to those in the fortress.Bolts of energy flew at the main group, coupled by a beam of light that seemed to turn to dust any living thing in its path.OOC: two snipers right now, one with a Jutlin style gun, only it works on organic matter only, and one with a classic energy rifle.

IC: Zacax"MOVE!" Zacax yelled as he started to dodge the bolts of energy and the big beam of energy.IC: Tahukama "Mar!" Tahukama said, "We have to take out the source of the energy bolts and that beam of light!"

Edited by Zacax

IC: After talking to some of the dock workers, Miraul turned to his crew, explaining that registering with the protectorate required one to visit the recruitment office in the local chute station. Miraul pressed a buttion that retracted the boarding ramp on the Rising Star, perventing unauthorized access.Miraul and team then flew off, landing by various means at the Ta-Metru chute station. After spending half an hour trying to find a recruitment office, they finally managed to sign up. The team headed for the Coliseum, looking to find a way to assist.OOC: Open for interaction.

IC: [Lithus] - Ga-Metru, Port StrikeLithus hit the ground, barely avoiding the first couple of energy bolts flying past her."Crux," she cursed under her breath, before sprinting for the neares piece of cover, a large piece of broken masonry. Crouching down behind, the Toa drew her bow, and one of her arrows, notching the weapon."I can't believe I'm doing this," she muttered, before standing, letting the arrow fly through the air, headed in the general direction from which the attacks had come from.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Revax had been walking near the Coliseum, when she noticed Miraul. "Do you know what the protectorate is doing currently?" she asked.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Tahukama"If I can shutdown one of those corrupted Vahki will that be doable?" Tahukama asked,IC: ZacaxZacax took cover behind the same piece of masonry as Lithus, "Okay what's your mask power?" Zacax asked while launching flames at the snipers,

IC - Naho - Port Strike"The more, the merrier!" she said, a grin plastered on her face as even another Toa approached. She looked thoughtful for a moment, trying to decide how to place the newcomer."I know! If you're good at long range... Try to pick off those snipers. If you're alive by the time you're done with that, take out as many Vahki as you can.She looked from the combat, to Zacax, back to the combat, finally to Zacax again."See if you can't communicate with the coliseum. Call for backup. Fifteen Toa...ten to twenty Vahki if they have any to spare.****GM IC - Port GuardsMar's knee collided with the Skakdi- not with his gut, but with his own knee, which had mistakenly been brought up in defense. However, he hadn't brought it up fast enough and he room the blunt of the attack, reeling back in pain.

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Sontarok - Attack forceSontarok, noticing the snipers, shot a large blast of ice at the general area, hoping to take them out.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC(Zadahk C862-A):Disk missed. Regain altitude. Enemy disk Detected. Avoid. Zadahk cut off his flying, as he dropped in the air as the disk flew by. As he was falling, the disk veered in midair and came back towards him.Disk Type: Ga-Metru. Fire Disk: 585Disk Fired. The disk flew towards the enemy disk.Zadahk transformed into back into flight mode and flew down into between the buildings.

Edited by Cinnamon Grochi

WIP

IC: Zacax"Got it!" Zacax said, "Do we have any radio systems I can use?"

Edited by Zacax

IC:The disk rapidly changed course, leading the other disk after it, straight at C862-A's head. This way, the vahki would be struck by both the disks.IC: >disk detected, Le Metru Weaken.>tactic suggest: block or deflect.>tactic adapted.A bolt of energy slammed into the weaken disk, knocking it awry, and causing it to miss. The vahki fired a loyalty bolt at Thirteen in responce.