Strike From The Shadows

Grantaire

IC: Exathia / Strike Force PreparationExathia came rushing up along with some random NPC a Toa of Earth, shield at the ready, and gave a salute to Naho. "Exathia, battle medic. Heard you needed troops down here."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: ZacaxZacax looked around and saw himself on a Vahki, "What's going on?"IC: TahukamaTahukama was approaching Ga-Metru, closer to helping them.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Thanks Grochi. I'll take my character back now, if there is no problem. :3IC(Zadahk C862-A): Zadahk deposited Zacax back where he originally was and faced Toa Naho, at attention.

Edited by Cinnamon Grochi

WIP

IC: Zacax"Where am I?" Zacax asked with the temporary amnesia still in him.IC: Tahukama Tahukama made out of the chute and walked to the group and found Zacax, dizzy, "Oh no..." he said and walked, "Excuse me Toa Naho, what happened to my pupil?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Ian> Hello again!> That's what I just said.> That's what I just said.> Is there an echo in here?> Is there an echo in here?> Oh, you're me, that's clever!> Oh, you're me, that's clever!> Call Disconnected.I think we might have gotten off on the wrong foot.> Sending folder LOLMUAKA to Vorzakh C-013...> Warning: Some Files In This Folder Are Corrupt. Are You Sure You Want To Proceed? Y/N> Y> Sending Folder...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC - Toa Naho - Strike Force Preparation"Battle medic? That's good. We'll definitely need one. If not for us, for the Hunters." she chuckled. The team was coming together nicely, well-rounded.As the Zadahk rushed up with Zacax, Naho resisted the urge to say "good dog." She just might've landed an hour of recomputing from the Vahki."Is everyone ready?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Zacax and Tahukama"Wha...OH! Yes ma'am!" Zacax stated and then turned around, "Tahukama? What are you?""I'm here to help," Tahukama said, "

IC: Zacax and Tahukama"I am Tahukama, I am able to heal others, and I am a master swordsman," Tahukama said,"Yes he is," Zacax nodded in agreement.

IC: Miraul sailed the Rising Star into the Ta-Metru harbor. The rest of the crew had slipped below deck for the night, but Miraul had continued to sail. Vilak had taken the wheel the day before so Miraul could finally get some rest. They had finally reached Metru Nui. Miraul finished docking the boat, and then went down below the deck. He headed to the one room that the team had taken, with a set of two bunks and some other basic nessecities. Miraul was about to shout "Wake up call!" when Cy suddenly shot out of bed, slamming his head into Hikari's bunk above."You were having a flight dream again. You've got to stop activating your Kadin in your sleep." Hikari stated matter-of-factly, completely certain of the statement thanks to her Psionics power. Cy groaned, rubbing his head, "Well, not like anyone knows how to change that. Miraul, what are you doing here?"Miraul answered, "I was about to issue a wake up call, but I guess Vilak is the only one who needs it-""No, I don't. You guys talk too loud. And quite probably too much," Vilak interupted.Miraul answered, "We need to get to work. We're in Metru Nui. It's time to find whoever's got the Toa organized around here, and start pounding some Dark Hunters to pulp. Vilak and I have a few we owe a favor ever since they pounded his village to bits."---The team disembarked from the docked ship. Miraul looked around, seeking someone who could tell them how to sign up with the protectorate.OOC:Open to interaction.

Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

OOC: It's supposed to be: "The Doctor, Doctor, Fun." If you don't quote it exactly it doesn't count and it's not as funny. :lol:IC-Vorzakh Unit C-013:>Entity: Ian has contacted before>Copying A.I. details...>Details copied.>Transmission sent to central Colosseum computer.>Have a nice day.>Disconnected.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Darkon, Onu-MetruDarkon, once again alone, leapt towards a nearby building, as tall and imposing as all the other ones. In minutes, Darkon was at the top of the structure. As he sat down, in a pose that looked like he was about to meditate, he drew his journal from his pack, and began to write, scribbling down dark, disturbing, and, above all, twisted observations and conclusions.OOC: Open for Interaction.

Edited by D.A.V.E.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Ayana, Le-MetruAyana was silent for a few minutes.Finally, she reached a conclusion. "I've been selfish, haven't I?" She asked Song as she stared at her with those heart breaking eyes. "I could be out there, saving the lives of others, while I mourn over the ones I couldn't save..."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Zacax and Tahukama"This is my mentor, Tahukama," Zacax said to Korvus, "Tahukama this is Korvus,""Pleasure," Tahukama said reaching out a hand,

IC - Naho - Initiating Port Strike"Alright, here's the plan."Anyone who was talking stopped to listen. Naho had planned out the entire attack. If all went well, the port would be theirs by sundown. If not, the team would have other things to worry about."Staff sargeant Korvus, you will use your stealth abilities to sneak in and take out interior guards or other threats you meet. Try to disarm and knock unconscious. I don't want too many casualties."She turned to Exathia."I need you to stay near me. We can consult on how you dispense your medical skills.Then to both Vahki- 862-A and 013."New orders: protect the strike team and its goals by any means necessary."Now to Mar and Tahukama."You two will take out exterior guard and get us inside the fort. Once in, disarm and disorient those inside."Finally, to Zacax."Stay close to me. Learn things from all of us. Good luck."She again addressed the entire squad."I commend you all for assisting me when I can't guarantee personal safety. Each of you will be heroes to me, dead or alive."Ga-Metru Militia 501, we will have victory today. Go."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: SongSong sighed again, hating the situation. Why, oh why, did I get myself into this? "Kid, I used to be a thief. I spent centuries using my abilities for my own good, rather than someone else."She shrugged. "We'll never know if you might have made a difference. Maybe you could have turned the tide, won this war a lot quicker." She held up a finger. "But at the same time, your involvement might have doomed us all. Big things have small beginnings."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: TahukamaTahukama nodded and gestured to Mar as he drew out his great sword.IC: ZacaxZacax nodded and began to follow Naho, "Right behind you,"

Edited by Zacax

IC: Exathia / Wherever Naho Is (?)"Yes ma'am." Exathia replied, followed Naho awaiting her further orders. She was more comfortable down on the field, protecting and healing others, but she trusted Naho's judgement in making sure everything worked out in the end.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)