Strike From The Shadows

Grantaire

IC(Zadahk C862-A): Zadahk landed in the midst the crowd of Toa and begin shoving it's way through them. It had to report to Toa Naho. No one stood in a Vahki's way. Zadahk approached Toa Naho and reported his orders, at a much to high pitch for anyone to hear, of course.

WIP

IC: Zacax"Cool a Vahki!" Zacax said looking at the robot, "One from Po-Metru eh?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Wut? I can't find your character profile for Thirteen in the profile thread. SO LOST RIGHT NOW.IC(Zadahk C862-A): "New Orders were given: 37 minutes ago. New Orders: Report to Toa Naho. Protect Toa Strike Team. Protect Toa Naho." Zadahk responded.

WIP

IC: Zacax"Hmm..." Zacax was examining the two robots, "do they refer to each other by their identification codes?"

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Nidhiki (Coliseum, Metru Nui)"Off the top of my head, I'm seeing three Toa with a Huna - one who happens to be a Toa of Psionics, to boot - as well as one other with a Volitak. Now, my question is, why bring only Psionics Toa? Surely some of the other Mangai could use them for the war effort. Seen anyone with a Suletu?"As I gave this little assessment, I gave only a cursory flick of my eyes to the Toa in the hallways, instead focusing on this troop report from Po-Metru."This is ridiculous," I muttered under my breath. "All the advanced bloody Vahki we keep stored in the training room and we send these lesser models out to get devastated..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Zacax"So...Vorzahk Unit C-013, do you have name besides your identity code?"

IC-Thirteen:Thirteen turned to Zacax, modulating it's pitch down to a lower level, and speaking slower, so that a Toa might understand it."Toa Zacax. New Recruit. Searching...Searching...Unknown priviledge to know Vahki designations. Alert." C-013 raised it's staffs, pointing them towards Zacax."Possible enemy spy. Toa Zacax knows information Toa Zacax is not registered to know. Preparing to fire."OOC: As has been said, normal beings Can't understand Vahki-they speak too fast and high pitched for beings without translators that aren't Vahki to understand. So, unless somebody comes in to save you, you're going to mind-wiped bro.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Zacax"I use to fix Vahki for living as a matoran, I'm not a spy!" Zacax said

Edited by Zacax

IC-Thirteen:"Toa Zacax does not show up on Vorzahk Unit C-013's repair records." Thirteen's staffs began to glow slightly, a disk starting to come between it's mandibles, a weaken disk."Surrender or Run program initiated." It momentarily turned to Korvus."Toa Korvus does not have jurisdiction over Vahki Forces-Toa Naho is designated leader. Vahki respond to her only."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Zacax "I did I swear!" Zacax said, "Look I'm a new recruit, I use to fix the Vahki in Ta-Metru!"

IC: Unit B8-391Time unknownArchives, Onu-Metru"I hear someone was captured?" asked the voice of Lariska from the tunnel entrance behind Reaper.When Reaper turned, he saw not Lariska's lithe figure strutting from the darkness, but a tall Vahki Bordakh. Faded identification lettering on the Vahki's left shoulderplate read "B8-391". He impassively noted the Matoran within the force field and then affixed his orange eyes on the lone jailer, prompting him to answer the question.

IC: Zacax"Calm yourself Vahki Unit," Zacax said, "I am a repairman, I am telling the truth, I was a matoran when I was though, I must not be in the system anymore. Look I fixed Nuurahk yes, not Vorzahk, I am not a spy,"

Edited by Zacax

IC: Zacax"I surrender, I will explain though why I know what ID number you have," Zacax said,

OOC: [5:16:41 PM] Tyler St. Francis: Permission to fire granted.IC-Vorzakh Unit C-013:"Surrender option chosen. Modulating charge..." a small blast of energy flew out, hitting Zacax square in the chest: He would forget the previous exchange when he woke up in the next few seconds, and suffer temporary amnesia for the next hour. "Charge released. Toa Korvus, relocate Toa Zacax to nearest holding cell."Thirteen then lowered his staffs, C-862 doing the same as well, both Vakhi standing still.

profiles i guess

IC: Reaper / Onu-Metru, Upper Archives"New toy?" he asked, in the tone used when one doesn't particularly want - or expect - an answer."Yes, the Matoran was captured. The Skakdi can fill you in on the details, though he will neglect to inform you that he did not remove the helpless captives Kanoka before trapping him. We lost the Matorans friend, a fire Toa, in that exchange."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Ian [in Krahl's Hole]Okay, I'm bored. Ooh! That's a funny light. Something to do with internet. Options, options... 'Re-Establish Contact'. That sounds fun.> Contacting Zadakh C862-A...> Hey!> How've you been?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: We're at a chute station, though, aren't we...? I'm confused.IC: Korvus"Very well then," Korvus sighed, picking up the unconscious Zacax. He activated his Kanohi and flew over to the chute station."This Toa challenged a Vakhi," he told the guards, "you know the drill."The guards at the chute station placed Zacax in a holding cell and activated the forcefield."Seeya later, kid," he said before activating his mask again and returning to the Vakhi."It's done," he told them.

67tlbk.png

IC: Zacax"Ow my head..." Zacax said getting up, and hit his head on the ceiling of the holding cell, "OW!"

IC: Zacax"Where am I?" Zacax asked, "Who are you guys?" he asked the guards,

IC-Thirteen:>Entity: Ian>Searching...>Entity recognized. Previous unauthorized contact recorded.>Contacting defence A.I....>Defence A.I. contacted. Sent after Dense A.I.>Your memory wipe is imminent, destruction shall soon follow.>Have a nice day.>C-013 has disconnected from converation.Outwardly, nothing seemed to be different with Vorzakh C-013.

profiles i guess

IC - Naho - Preparing Strike Team"Zadahk Unit C862-A, retrieve Toa Zacax and bring him to our position on the authority of the Toa Mangai and Turaga Dume. Effective: immediately."Naho sighed. Vahki inevitably made things more complicated. They would need all the help they could get, though, and as far as combat went, Vahki were a must-have.

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: TahukamaTahukama was heading to the chute to Ga-Metru, to aid Toa Naho with the strike force. He got inside the chute was sent off to Ga-Metru