Aloft: Castle In The Sky

Blessed Blade

-==IC: Kreinan==-"If you want to join in on the exploration, my earlier offer was to teach you how to fight." Kreinan stated, as the Skrall, the Glatorian, and the rest of the crew, began to walk back to where their airship was."The help would certainly be appreciated, as it might just save me from having to recruit every second trip to the surface and all." Kreinan said with a slight chuckle.

-==IC: Kreinan==-"Hey; I took a bath two weeks ago." Kreinan stated, feigning an indignant look on his face, however turned away with a smile for a moment."But; your offer sounds good enough; taking time to get clean, compared to you not dying the moment we step into the ruins. I think the choice is clear." Kreinan stated, as they reached the airship once more.

-==IC: Kreinan==-"Hmm?" Kreinan asked, as he hadn't heard the last part, as they climbed the ladder onto the airship, wondering what Avrai had said in response at the end there. Of course, if Avrai was considering escaping, which Kreinan hadn't even considered, she wouldn't have gotten the chance, considering the entire crew attempted to climb the ladder in succession right after the two got to the top.

-==IC: Kreinan==-"Get? Rephrase the question a little better, please?" Kreinan asked, as he honestly wasn't certain what she meant; if she meant to cook, or as a reward or what. If she rephrased the question, then he could respond correctly, of course.

IC: Saphiron / DwinheimSaphiron eventually made her way to Dwinheim, after stopping for a moment to take a quick shower back at her home, and with her helmet on began searching for wherever the Faithful had begun gathering.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

-==IC: Faithful NPCs==-Saphiron would notice the same group of Agori and Glatorian gathered that Janaalra noticed earlier; who were handling the signups for the expedition to Resedomanadia. One of the Faithful members noticed Saphiron, and nodded toward her, and then motioned for her to approach, and sign-up for the exploration.-==IC: Kreinan==-A few minutes later, Kreinan walked up to Avrai again; all clean somehow, which was a feat for numerous reasons."Alright; are you ready?" Kreinan asked with a smile, as he picked up one of the practice swords, and stepped to one of the sides of the practice circle, waiting for Avrai's response.

IC: Saphiron / DwinheimSaphiron approached quickly and took the quill at the desk, dabbing it a few times into the inkwell before placing her name upon the list. She could hear others talking, and the word 'Resedomanadia' mentioned a few times. The name of the cursed ruin."Do you have any idea why we're going to the surface?" she asked.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

-==IC: Seiran==-"I can answer that." A quiet voice said from behind Saphiron, as Seiran walked up to where the group was."It's because the Machine is trying to explore and disturb the ruins. They got approval for their own exploration just before I could protest it." Seiran said, the calm look on her face not betraying her own opinions."We are effectively doing a co-operative exploration, however, our main goal, is to make sure nothing is disturbed that should not be disturbed, and that nothing is taken." Seiran explained, hoping that made a little sense.-==IC: Kreinan==-"Be careful; and try and hold the sword like I am holding it." Kreinan stated, as he didn't want the Glatorian to get hurt during the battle; even accidentally. Mostly because an injured crew member would be useless on this exploration.

IC: Saphiron / DwinheimSaphiron nodded. "Do you know how they got approval from the Council? I could never have imagined them being given permission so readily in the past..."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Tenzan - Dwinheim -I had followed the others who left the bar to sign up as well. I was for one of the Faithful for one thing, and of course I wanted to search for my missing mentor on the surface. I stood not too far from Saphiron and Seiran as I sighed up for the expedition. Havon had followed as well, he looked around, he wasn't a Faithful or a Machine...so he wondered where he was suppose to sigh up. He let out a loud belch.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: ArontakWhile he was wlking, Arontak saw a Glatorian. [ignatius]. He walked toward him, and asked. "Who are you aligned with?"

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Arontak"Um, okay." he said, despite the fact that he had been walking toward the glatorian from the fron for some time. "Who are you aliged with?" he asked again.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Avrai:The Glatorian changed her hold on the sword like Kreinan said, now wielding the weapon with one hand instead of two.IC: Nivom:Above, The Glatorian looked below at the pirate ship, there was some sort of duel, fight, or whatever going down there, but Nivom wasn't worried about it. He'd come back to the city to get supplies, and supplies he now had. In the city, he heard rumors about a massive expedition to the lower world. Sounded like fun to him! So, Nivom was waiting, nothing was worth having without effort you know.

IC: Joskirre: Ruins of Narcesti:Joskirre held the robot tightly against his chest so he could use his other hand. He and Endelig entered the building the bunny had come from, which was dark except for the few places where the ceiling had fallen apart. He looked around for a torch, or a candle, or any other source of light.IC: Okavaung: Dragon's Fire Tower:Okavaung found the first elder, Salviros, on a balcony of the third floor. He approached the lafikoan, who was staring at the sky in disdain."Brother. The elders are needed on top of the tower."IC: Janaalra: Dwinheim:Janaalra replied to the Agori as Saphiron was signing up."Would it be likely for us to see a dinosaur down there? I need to kill one for my rite of passage."

IC: Saphiron / DwinheimSaphiron nodded. "Do you know how they got approval from the Council? I could never have imagined them being given permission so readily in the past..."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
-==IC: Seiran==-Seiran shook her head at the question."No, I do not. However, it sounded as if they were just finishing discussions when I found out about the discussions; and they had finalized the decision right before I got there. That said, it is still rather quick." Seiran said, a slightly puzzled look on her face at that.
IC: Avrai:The Glatorian changed her hold on the sword like Kreinan said, now wielding the weapon with one hand instead of two.
-==IC: Kreinan==-Kreinan nodded, as that looked right to him."Perfect. Now attempt to slash out a few times, to get used to the sword's handling. That is something you should always do when you first pick up a sword, so that you don't get overwhelmed by it later on." Kreinan explained, as he prepared himself for the training fight that would start once the preparations were complete.
IC: Joskirre: Ruins of Narcesti:Joskirre held the robot tightly against his chest so he could use his other hand. He and Endelig entered the building the bunny had come from, which was dark except for the few places where the ceiling had fallen apart. He looked around for a torch, or a candle, or any other source of light.IC: Janaalra: Dwinheim:Janaalra replied to the Agori as Saphiron was signing up."Would it be likely for us to see a dinosaur down there? I need to kill one for my rite of passage."
OOC: I don't know if Lev has anything planned for Narcesti, so I'll let him describe the room first. =P-==IC: Faithful NPCs==-"It is rather likely, though I am not sure exactly when. You are actually lucky, typically we wouldn't allow travel to the surface without the Rite of Passage, but we'll make an exception, since we need some extra help for this mission." The Faithful guide said with a nod.

IC: Saphiron / Dwinheim"Hold on," Saphiron said, as the guide replied to Janaalra. "I'm in charge of ensuring that the Rite of Passage is completed. Once we're on the surface, we're bound to run into some kind of trouble with the creatures down below. I'll accompany her to make sure that she completes the Rite as it must be."OOC: Imagine how awesome everyone would think you were if your rite of passage was killing a dragon.IC: Salviros / Dragons Fire Tower"Of course," the black scaled dragon replied as Okavung approached. "I shall meet you there, brother."With that, the dragon simply dropped from his perch and spread his wings out as he fell, catching a gust of desert air and then flying back up, climbing up to the top of the ruined tower.OOC: Note that by climbing I mean rising up into the air, not literally climbing the tower.@ Blade; I have no plans for Narcesti, but I'll describe the room for you. Just because I'm bored.[Narcesti - GM Post]The room was incredibly damp, with small mosses and lichens eating at the rocks in the few areas where light shone down upon the room as entropy and nature took their tolls. There was a scone on the wall, the metal on it rusting away from thousands of years of disuse, with the torch within also decaying from room. The room was, in fact, an entire home, despite being only part of a larger building. Two hallways led to the other three parts of the building, each undoubtedly with their own entrances and their own interior design; they could only barely be seen with the light.The center of the room was once built around a stone tree, but the branches of it were falling apart; the skylight above let in a beam of light that shone down upon the ruined work of art and illuminated the table at the far end, the stone chair before it falling apart; though nothing was as bad as the bookshelf at the opposite end, which had all but completely rotted away, as had the books within.OOC: If you describe the entire room, then the players don't say "he described that door a lot, we should check it out".-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

OOC: Ah, that makes sense. *Nods*Also, that's assuming anyone believed you. *Points to the Arkara/Tahnuk discussion a few pages back*-==IC: Faithful Guide==-The guide nodded, as that made sense."Fair enough. You will likely be going down there at the same time anyway, so if you have enough time to complete the Rite of Passage, then that will work out perfectly fine." The guide stated, as it was a good idea and all."I agree." Seiran said with a nod."It'll be no use delaying the Rite of Passage until we return, as we have no clue when that will be." Seiran explained as she looked around, and wondered if anyone else would be showing up for the exploration.

IC: ArontakArontak was beginning to get annoyed with the Glatorian. "Are you interested in a job?" he asked, getting an idea.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Joskirre: Ruins of Narcesti:Joskirre sighed upon seeing the wet, rotten torch. He would have to return to the ship for a torch. In hindsight, he should have brought one with. "Wait here," He told Endelig as he ran over to the airship.He hopped into it and ran to the back. He grabbed a couple torches, and some flint and steel, then filled a small backpack with a bunch more torches. He stepped back out and ran back to the building.He handed Endelig the backpack and one of the two torches he was carrying. "Here. There are more in the backpack." The Agori slipped the backpack on as Joskirre began lighting the torches. He brought the steel straight down onto the flint, a shower of sparks raining on and igniting the torch. He handed the first one to his Agori companion and kept the other for himself.He looked down the hallways, then turned back to Endelig. "I'll look around this room some more, you can go down one of the hallways." The Agori nodded and walked down the right hallway.IC: Okavaung: Dragon's Fire Tower:Okavaung watched Salviros fly away, then continued his search for the other elders.OOC: Time to make a dragon, Blade. =PIC: Janaalra: Dwinheim:Janaalra turned to the Glatorian."Thank you, miss."OOC: Say, Resedomanadia (Or however it's spelled) isn't too far from Dragon's Fire Tower...IC: Shaaltar: Dwinheim:Shaaltar searched for and quickly found the expedition sign-up he had heard about. He doubted it was optional anyways. He walked up and put his name on the list.IC: Crigg: Dwinheim:As Crigg walked around Dwinheim with his partner, Zed, they passed a large crowd of people signing up for a surface expedition.

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

OOC: What happened to the robo bunny? =PAnd yeah, I will soon. Still gotta wrap my head around that language, but... =P-==IC: Machine NPCs==-The Machine guides nodded to Shaaltar, as he walked up and signed up for the expedition, and Sykar smirked nearby."Was wondering when someone would show up. Kudos on being the first." Sykar said with a nod to Shaaltar."Now we just have to wait for the others." Sykar said with a sigh, as he shook his head.

-==IC: Kreinan==-"Good, good, that's rather good for a first try." Kreinan said with a nod, but thought for a moment."However, try to keep straightened up, and slash in one fluid motion in the desired direction, and also try not to force the swing; just use the momentum to fuel the swing." Kreinan instructed, as he watched the Glatorian's attempts once more.