Aloft: Castle In The Sky

Blessed Blade

IC: DremHearing the list of what the being had done to deserve the death threat, the messenger merely turned, before running a distance to get up lift. He swapped to the pedals, pushing himself back up into the air above the city. Nothing beat flying over the incredible sights. Sometimes he wondered what the ruins below would look like up close, but his own sense of dread proved a bit stronger.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: ArontakArontak picked up the weapons and thornax, and put them is his pack. "Thank you." he said as he walked out the door. After he was gone, he lauged at the Glatorian. That Glatorain wouldn't know that his sale would end up helping with the city's demise, he thought as he walked. However, he soon turned back, getting an idea. He walked back into the shop, and asked Geklan "Do you have equipment for a trek to the surface?"

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOC: So... it's a robotic bunny? =PIC: Joskirre: Ruins of Narcesti:Joskirre, after another few moments of staring, slowly reached out and patted the robot awkwardly.IC: Okavaung: Dragon's Fire Tower:Okavaung got up from the floor, grabbing a small chunk of gold in his mouth as he did so, and looked at Aclaraung."Shall we begin our search for the Tor (Elders), then?"IC: Janaalra: Dwinheim:As she wandered Dwinheim, Janaalra came upon a crowd of people who seemed to be signing up for something. Upon closer inspection, she discovered it was a Faithful-led expedition to the surface. She asked the person in charge here for the details of the trip.IC: Crigg: Dwinheim:Crigg sat in the middle of Dwinheim, waiting for his partner, Zed, to return from buying supplies.

IC: Geklan"Well, of course! Surface equipment has to take up at least 90% of my sales. Anything specific you're looking for?"He's back! Thought the Glatorian. Geklan, you've done it again. You astonish me, you know. Geklan smiled, half at his own thought and half at all the profit this other being could represent.

IC: Avrai:The Glatorian looked about the flying city, "So... Where are we going to captain?"
-==IC: Kreinan==-"I was thinking we'd stop by one of the stores here first; and maybe a pub, to see if anyone has any information on any treasure in any places; because we just might need that info. Times are tough, after all." Kreinan said with a nod, as he walked through the city as well.
OOC: So... it's a robotic bunny? =PIC: Joskirre: Ruins of Narcesti:Joskirre, after another few moments of staring, slowly reached out and patted the robot awkwardly.
OOC: You could say that... =P-==IC: Robot Rabbit==-The Robot paused, and looked up awkwardly. That was a bad idea for Joskirre, as it got an annoyed look in the lights in it's eyes, and jumped at Joskirre, attempting to whack Joskirre in the face multiple times, for lack of a better method of attacking, like biting his face off.OOC: =P

IC: Joskirre: Ruins of Narcesti:"It's kind of cu--" Joskirre started, but was interrupted by the robot's jumping into his face. He stumbled backwards and fell down the steps. The corners of Endelig's mouth rose slightly at the sight.Joskirre jumped up and lunged forward in an attempt to catch the robo-rabbit.

IC: [Del Strata] - Larlek, Floating ShadowDel visibly winced when Havon took his boot off, and would have been more than willing to just burn the widgets on the spot. However, it was still payment, and beggars couldn't be choosers, in this case.Great choice of words, Del mentally criticized herself, before reluctantly taking the widgets.IC: [Zed Brakar] - Dwinheim, Crigg's Position"Oi, Crigg! There you are!" Zed cried out, making his way towards his partner. Something that may have, at one point, resembled a smile, was stuck on his face, and a bulging pack of supplies was slung over one shoulder."Well, glad you made it down alright," he said, "Now then, let's go find that ship. It was supposed to be somewhere around here, wasn't it?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

-==IC: Arkara==-"What's going on?" Arkara asked, noticing the boot that had been taken off, finally, as he did not understand this situation at all, and walked forward, thinking it was an attack or something.

IC: Havon - Larlek, Floating Shadow -Havon put the boot back on the floor and then started to put his foot back in it when he turned to look at Arkara. "Just buying a drink!" He said cheerfully, and then tripped over his boot, as he'd forgotten to put it on all the way.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

-==IC: Kreinan==-"That's true, that's very true; but I was thinking we'd look for something extra valuable, and try and hear rumours of such a thing. We'd need luck, for that, however." Kreinan said with a nod.-==IC: Arkara==-"Right..." Arkara said, blinking, as he watched the scene unfold. Arkara simply shrugged, and walked up to where Del and Saphiron was."Hiya." Arkara stated, as he raised an eyebrow at Saphiron."What are you doing here? I noticed a poster had been put up recently, stating that there was an exploration of the surface being planned by both the Faithful and the Machine. I'd've thought you would be getting ready for that." Arkara explained, not realizing it had literally just been planned.

Edited by Pit: Arrow of Light

-==IC: Kreinan==-"Hmm; possibly, yes. You have a very good knack for this, Avrai." Kreinan stated with a smile, as the Skrall began to lead his entire crew toward the bar.OOC: Oh, this oughta be interesting. >=P

IC: Tenzan - Larlek, Floating Shadow -Talk of traveling to the surface caught my interests. I turned to look at Arkara. "A trip to the surface you say?" This might be my chance to look for my mentor, I knew he'd told me not to go looking for him, but it had been months now...I had to.

-==IC: Arkara==-"Yeah; I don't know much about the trip yet, but apparently both groups are recruiting their respective members, along with select people who don't care about either group. Apparently they're going to explore one of the ruins itself." Arkara explained with a nod.-==IC: Robo Rabbit==-The rabbit seemed almost like it was taunting Joskirre; as it quickly jumped out of the way, leaving Joskirre to simply dive into the ground, and it then rushed at the warrior once more, and attmpted to slap Joskirre's face once more.OOC: =P

-==IC: Kreinan==-Kreinan was intrigued, as he walked over as well. Arkara looked intrigued by the massive group that had just managed to walk into the pub, but shrugged."Apparently the Faithful and the Machine are organizing an exploration of one of the sets of ruins. I'm not sure why, the machine likely thinks there's a group of ruins, but I have no clue why the Faithful are headed down to the Surface; they typically ignore explorations." Arkara explained with another shrug, as Kreinan mused on that for a moment."Alright crew; I've decided, let's go visit the equipment shop!" Kreinan stated, amongst groans from the crew, who had wanted to get something to drink first.

OOC: Janaalra asked the person in charge at the Faithful sign-up for the expedition for details. Could you control whoever that is and fill her in?IC: Joskirre: Ruins of Narcesti:Joskirre frowned as he twisted in mid-air to be facing the direction the robot ran off in. He grabbed at it as it came back.IC: Okavaung: Dragon's Fire Tower:Okavaung nodded and took flight, going through several walls, in search of the Elders.IC: Crigg: Dwinheim:Crigg grunted and walked through Dwinheim with Zed. He made a sound reminiscent of the word "Yeah."

IC: Tenzan - Larlek, Floating Shadow -"Where must I go to be recruited for this exploration?" I asked. Havon had finally gotten himself off the floor and took a swig from his flask. "Ruins huh? That means treasure!" Havon got excited at the idea of finding treasure...especially since he was broke.

OOC: Sure.-==IC: Robobunny==-The Rabbit twisted futilely, attempting to get out of Joskirre's grasp, and then simply went limp, giving up on escaping. For the moment, at least.-==IC: Sign Up Person==-"We are organizing an exploration to the Resedomanadia ruins; if you would like to sign up, please sign here." The Agori in charge of the sign ups stated, as she held out a form to Janaalra to sign.-==IC: Arkara==-"I believe the posters said something about Sector 1." Arkara said, as he recalled what the posters, both of them, stated. He was intrigued as well; but he also knew that, knowing his track record, he wouldn't be accepted into the exploration group at all.-==IC: Kreinan==-Kreinan nodded with a triumphant smile."Yes; very good job, Avrai! I believe this is the beginning of a very nice partnership. Let's head to the equipment shop first; we have some upgrading to do..." Kreinan stated, as they began to walk into the equipment shop poor Geklan ran, and the entire crew piled in, just like before."Hello there; we would like whatever you have for an exploration to the surface; specifically some ruins, as we are prepared to head there in a little bit, and require only the best for the job!" Kreinan said with a fiery look on his face; it was obvious he was anticipating this new mission very much.

IC: GeklanGeklan's first reaction to seeing such a large crowd pile into his shop was pure joy. Forget the smell and the rather unsavory appearances! There was PROFIT to be made today!"Welcome, gentlemen, to Geklan's Equipment! All of my best equipment? Of.. of course!"Suppressing a whoop of exultation, Geklan practically dove behind the counter. Several seconds later, he surfaced, with an armful of stuff. "This, gentlemen, is where I keep the best and brightest of my merchandise for people of discerning tastes such as yourselves. I take it, of course, that you have money? Items of this quality are quite hard to come by!"Spotting a mildly rusted hatchet in the pile he'd dumped on the counter, he grabbed it and chucked it over his shoulder, ignoring the following crash. Geklan was grinning even more widely than usual at the idea of all he could make off this group alone.

OOC: xD This is hilarious. xD-==IC: Kreinan==-Kreinan thought for a moment, and nodded."I think we can handle this. How much for the entire pile?" Kreinan asked, curiously, also spotting a couple rations in the pile."Oh, and the food, my crew will need things to eat on our imminent trip to a bunch of ruins; how much for that?" Kreinan asked, not even taking notice that it wasn't natively part of the store.

IC: GeklanGeklan frowned as he thought about it. "Well, considering the quality of these items, I could charge you considerably more, but I'll give you a discount for buying them in bulk...how does 240 widgets sound for this pile? I'm practically giving them away at that price!"He froze at the mention of the food for just a second, but managed to recover fairly quickly. Ducking beneath the counter again, he came back up with two large bags, which he placed on the counter. "Dried fruit! Best quality. 40 widgets for both. Meat, you can hunt for. By the way, I have a wonderful selection of weapons!"OOC: Yay for the ten widget discount! :P

IC: Saphiron / Larlalk, The Floating ShadowSaphiron immediately stood and walked out after hearing the needing information, leaving to accompany the others down. She would no doubt be force anyways, so she was best to be proactive about it.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

-==IC: Kreinan==-Kreinan frowned, as he thought things over for a moment, but nodded, as he placed 240p widgets on the counter for the weapons, and then 40 more widgets for the food."Alright; I'll take that. Better to go without money for a little while, than to go without food or equipment, after all." Kreinan said with a slight laugh.

IC: GeklanGeklan, realizing that Kreinan was the leader of this bunch, smiled. "My good sir, you are a rock of common sense!" Leaning in close to the Skrall (A somewhat unpleasant experience for one's nose) he whispered confidentially, "But what are you going to cook your meat on? A stick? Surely, a big, strapping fellow such as yourself won't settle for a meal of just rabbit food! Fortunately, I have just the thing!"Turning to his other customer, he said, "All right, the basic deal." Digging around a bit, he said each item's name as he placed it on the counter. "Pot, pan, tripod to put said items on when cooking, shovel, crowbar, bag of dried fruit, 130 widgets. Tents are over there, 50 widgets each if you want one. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to ask!"

IC: Arontak"I guess that will do." he said. "I don't need a tent." he said as he placed the widgets on the counter. "There you go." he said. "Is that sufficient?"

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

-==IC: Kreinan==-"Hmm... I'll have to consider that. However, we have slightly basic tools for right now, which hopefully will work right; but I'm not certain of that. Maybe after this trip." Kreinan said with a nod.

IC: GeklanGeklan shrugged. "Then I hope you like dried fruit, my friend! I wish you luck, and look forward to seeing you again!" He thought about offering to shake the Skrall's hand, but decided against it. It looked far from clean. "Just remember: If you need any equipment, drop by Geklan's Equipment!"

IC: Arontak"Thank you." he said. Now he just had to find a way to the surface. He walked out of the shop, looking to go to the surface. He then began walking through Yksfolt.OOC: Open for interaction.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

-==IC: kreinan==-"I will do so; i believe I found some good deals here." The Skrall replied with a nod, as he turned to his crew."Alright men; let's gooooo; it's time to find that treasure!" Kreinan yelled out, as the crew ran out of the shop just as quickly as they had run into it.

-==IC: Kreinan==-"If you want to; usually the crew takes turns cooking the meals themselves. Not that they do the best job, of course." Kreinan muttered, which prompted a chorus of 'we're sorry, captain!', which Kreinan simply dismissed."Right now, we must simply focus on the task at hand; as we might actually get rich from this trip! Or, at least, hopefully we will."