Aloft: Castle In The Sky

Blessed Blade

-==IC: Kreinan==-"Yes, yes it is; one of the first things I acquired before I started out on this path I chose. Still the best ship in my potential lot of airships." Kreinan said with a beaming smile on his face.

-==IC: Kreinan==-"What harm could it do?" Kreinan asked, as he chuckled."The thing says it helps people out; and if that's true, it could probably help us out a lot. Besides, even if it isn't that useful, I hear that the Machine are looking for treasure found from the Ruins, and are paying many widgets." Kreinan said with a slight shrug."But, I say give it a shot first; what could go wrong?" Kreinan wondered, as he nodded to 7."The path of a pirate crew, soaring the seven skies." Kreinan said, and then paused."You know, that really fits well with your name."

Edited by Pit: Arrow of Light

-==IC: Kreinan==-"I don't care what you say; robo boy. Just get onto the ship." Kreinan said, as he honestly didn't mind either phrase.OOC: Show of hands, should we start the trip to the surface for both, and just say that everyone else who wanted to join got signed up? Because I anticipate a long wait otherwise. =P

OOC: *Raises hand*IC: Joskirre & Endelig: Ruins of Narcesti:Endelig looked around the room. It had zigzagging lines all over it, and in the center was a stone column. It seemed to have once had a maze of sorts carved into it. It was huge, and he highly doubted he could solve it in any reasonable amount of time even if it was intact. The bookshelf in this room, despite being nearly twice as large as the last, was overflowing with rotted old books, which were stacked in piles around it. The table had a few rusty old pots on it, and a platter on the table had an animal's skeleton on it. He turned around. What seemed to have been a fireplace now had rubble flowing out of it, likely from a collapsed chimney. One of the huge double doors had fallen over, landing on the steps outside. The doors seemed to have had a maze on them at some point, too. Finding nothing of interest in the room, Endelig went down the other hallway in the room.Meanwhile, Joskirre was entering a different room.OOC: ...One I don't feel like describing right now. =PAnyway, it was fine that I described the room, right?

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

OOC: *Raises hand*IC: ArontakArontak paced around, anticipating the trip. He hoped the wait would end soon.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOC: Methinks I agree.IC: Saphiron / Faithful Ship Launching AreaSaphiron looked at all of her equipment packs. She had spare crossbow bolts... dried rations... a few daggers... the normal stuff.... extra stuff... lucky dinosaur claw. Her katana and crossbow never left her presence. Armor was strapped on. Helmet was on. Everything was ready for the trip to the surface.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

-==IC: Arkara==-Just as the Machine and the Faithful were beginning to get ready to leave for their trip; Arkara walked up to the Faithful guide."Hello. I'm here to sign up." Arkara said with a smile, as the guide scowled."You?! But you've caused so much trouble for us all! Just get out of here, and leave us-" The guide responded angrily, however..."It's alright. He can come." Seiran said, as Arkara smiled; even as the guide looked at the leader of their group, incredulous."Let him show if he's changed or not." Seiran stated calmly, even as Arkara quickly signed up. The guide grudgingly nodded, and after confirming everyone who was going was there; the two groups got into their respective air ships, and began to head down to the surface, to explore Resedomanadia.

IC: Joskirre: Ruins of Narcesti:Joskirre looked around the room. It wasn't a bedroom. He must have missed a door in the previous room or something. This room had a plain column in the center, and no bookcase. Instead, the walls were covered with weapon racks. There were many weapons on the walls, but a bunch of them were rusted or damaged. He searched the walls for anything of value.OOC: You can decide whether or not he finds anything to sell, Blade.IC: Janaalra: Faithful Airship:Janaalra looked out the window of the airship, watching as the city got farther and farther. She looked around for anyone interesting to talk to.IC: Shaaltar: Machine Airship:Shaaltar sat on the ground, bored, sharpening his sword.

OOC: You shouldn't have done that...-==IC: Ruins==-The walls didn't appear to have anything at first, but... Wait; what was that? If Joskirre did a double-take, he would notice an oddly shaped gem of sorts. But what could it be...? He would also notice a small device of some sorts; that looked almost as if it was a controller or remote of sorts; though what function it served was unknown.

IC: Saphiron / Faithful AirshipSaphiron eventually came upon Janaalra, who was apparently looking for someone to talk to. Good, the very person she was looking for."You." she said. "You're coming down for your rite of passage as well, am I correct?"-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

-==IC: Kreinan==-Kreinan walked onto the ship, and smirked."EVERYONE! Now we head to the actual ruins of Resedomanadia; so hurry it up!" Kreinan yelled out, as the crew hurried, and began to send the ship toward the correct ruins this time...

OOC: Oh, this will be good. I can tell already.IC: Joskirre: Ruins of Narcesti:Joskirre paused, the gem catching his eye. Now that looked valuable. As he walked up to it, he noticed a device next to it. So what did he do? The only thing you can do in the strange ruin of an ancient, advanced civilization: He picked it up and pushed a random button.IC: Janaalra: Faithful Airship:"Yes. I've been looking for an opportunity to come to the surface for what seems like forever."IC: Shaaltar: Machine Airship:"Thank you. A... Friend, I suppose, made it for me." He looked at Cotan with the intent of complimenting his weapon and hoping the stranger would leave afterward, when he spotted his book. "What's that?" He asked, pointing at it.

IC-Cotan:"Book of plants and herbs, for medicinal and culinary purposes," Cotan said, opening it up and showing it to Shaaltar."Unlike most of those within our...faction, if you will, I try to maintain a knowledge of things besides machinery. Technology is very useful, that cannot be denied, but if you're stuck out in the wilderness for days, it's good to know what's safe to eat and what's poisonous, as well as what you can use to help heal any wounds you may have suffered."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Saphiron / Faithful Airship"I find that hard to believe. There's plenty of chances... most people get taken down within less than a month. In any case, as you heard back in the city, I'm in charge of making sure your rite of passage is performed. Note that I'm not in charge of helping you survive it, though. You'll have to do it alone, and whether or not you die is the passage.""Now, I have a question for you - which would you prefer? A creature that's smaller, but fast, smart, and far more vicious than you. One of the massive carnivores, dumber and slower but still just as vicious and hungry. Or the great herbivorous beasts that wander the jungle, stretching for a hundred feet from their head to their tail, with scales thicker than armor, but never seeing your approach and allow you the chance to climb their forms and jab your spear into their person sized eyes?"-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Janaalra: Faithful Airship:"I know, it hasn't been long, but it seems like it took forever. It's been the thing I've thought about most ever since I was ready for it. As for my opponent, any type is fine."OOC: Perhaps one of the younger Sohllikan could take off from Gontar's group, thinking itself invincible, or something.IC: Shaaltar: Machine Airship:"I suppose," Shaaltar said as he looked at the pictures of the various herbs, flowers and the like listed on the page.