Bionicle Mafia: The Gritty Reboot That Refuses To Acknowledge Any Prev

Xaeraz

Man, I find myself unable to get any writing done here for a day or two, and now I have to destroy Protalfig again?Life's busy. Gimme a bit, and I'll power a scene into existence.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Wait, I thought that all ya guys would have to guess the remaining inactive mafians, and Portalfig would just get to dictate the victims... Coz you know... That would actually solve something.
That was kinda what I was going for. =PBut, oh well. Xaeraz, might as well kill me in every scene until we get this over with, right? Now, to go plan our next move...

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so, Squishy/Sukapon's dead, and I think the topic more or less is, too. Go ahead and vote.(Sorry about the delays, guys. Work and school and stuff keep my interactions on here fairly low-key and fast.)

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

I agree, seeing as I was the one who used LOGIC to expose Valendale (so proud of myself :D). Hang him, and we might survive!...Also, I'm Angel Bob. With an -el.

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

• 3 weeks later...

Wait, you jumped from pronouncing Valendale's impending death to a cry for everyone to die. I'm not entirely sure how that connects logically...

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

Welp, the two to two stalemate's stuck, so I'll just go ahead and have the double hanging of one innocent villager, and pone mafian, and ask our mafian to pm.

god, guys, i'm sorry about being so awfula t keeping this up.

Edited by The Real Slim Xaeraz

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

I presume you're referring to myself and Valendale.

Well, let it be known that I led you to his execution with LOGIC, hahahaha! And now I shall depart this mortal coil, because, you know, the game's stagnated as usual. Ta-ta.

Edited by Angel Bob
-- Harlan Ellison

• 3 weeks later...

Seeing as the mafia hasn't spoke a word since the call for them, even with nudging from me, I think the game's dead.

If they don't say anything before the end of the day, I'll call in Sumiki to hang the topic.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Or we could always just give up and start a new game.

Just a suggestion. :P

Zakaro

Given the general disinterest and the fact that I still have not seen a PM, perhaps that is for the best.

All in favor?

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

This night is much darker than it should be, thought Xaeraz as he walked slowly between two huts. For being a village built on lava, he was cold - but artificially so, as if someone was watching him. Ta-Koro was nearly empty from the murders, but he wouldn't leave. There was still a villager somewhere, and there was still a Mafian, but he couldn't even be sure of that anymore. He hadn't seen them for a while, and the two gunshots he'd heard just a few minutes earlier were disconcerting at best. He, of course, knew what was going to happen, be he couldn't help but try and stop it. He felt like this had been his home for forever. He couldn't bear the thought of just … leaving. Ugh. Even if everyone he knew was dead, he had to stay. Xaeraz stopped in his tracks and turned around. A lone figure stood at the end of the alley, his back to the street. Shadows covered most of his body, but Xaeraz could make out a trench coat and a large fedora. "Hello, Mr. Xaeraz," the figure said. "I take it you were expecting me." Xaeraz paused, then nodded slowly. "Either you, or someone of your ilk," he spat. "You've come to lock this place up, haven't you?" The figure nodded. "That's my job, Mr. Xaeraz, and even though I haven't had much experience in it that's not going to stop me from doing it." He began to walk towards Xaeraz. "This place is a gigantic crime scene, and you had better get out of here before it's too late." He shrugged and straightened his fedora. "Besides, what would this place become, with just you left here, presiding over empty streets?" Xaeraz stared darkly at the newcomer. "You're only locking this up over my dead body." The figure cocked his head to the side. "What an interesting expression," he muttered. "But your wish is my command." Before Xaeraz could blink, the figure whipped out a gun and shot him twice in the chest. Xaeraz collapsed on the ground, gasping and wheezing for air, blood oozing from his now-limp form. The figure smoothly walked past, and as he did so, Xaeraz found the strength for one last question. "You're one of those … Assistants … aren't you …" The figure stopped, but did not turn to face Xaeraz. "I wise man once told me that the key to hitting low targets," he said smoothly, "is to aim …………… … ... ... …………… down." With that, he shot Xaeraz in his mask, shattering it to pieces and instantly killing him. The Assistant took off one of the three fedoras that he was simultaneously wearing and tossed it on Xaeraz's head, laughing softly to himself. He walked over to a wall and accessed a panel. Glowing blue, it opened up, revealing a small lock. He pulled out a key from his pocket, inserted it, and turned. "Game's over," he said. "Topic closed."

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg