Bionicle Mafia: The Gritty Reboot That Refuses To Acknowledge Any Prev

Xaeraz

And yet, one role has yet to confirm.If I sent you a role and you're the one who hasn't confirmed yet, snap to! We're all waiting on you.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Oh, one thing I forgot to mention. I will not be giving y'all choices in the scenes for who the murderer is. You have to make the accusations yourselves.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Sorry, Lloyd, I'm going to have to ask you to step back this time. There've been murders, and the guard has a hard enough time dealing with the suspects they have now. Also, I want to keep one party from having an unfair advantage over the other, and frankly, whoever you team up with is likely to do extraordinarily well.Now, I can't enforce my moratorium on external help, so I'll leave it to the honor system that there isn't an outside influence on the game. (read: Lloyd or Lhik or anyone else)

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

It's so gritty, I had to wrestle it away from the cook at a southern diner who was trying to serve it as breakfast.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

It's so gritty, I had to wrestle it away from the cook at a southern diner who was trying to serve it as breakfast.
I was wondering who took it.Also I was wondering if I could call the next game. I've already gotten everything planned and banners made.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

I was wondering who took it.Also I was wondering if I could call the next game. I've already gotten everything planned and banners made.
Be my guest, be my guest, put my service to the test.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Sorry, Lloyd, I'm going to have to ask you to step back this time. There've been murders, and the guard has a hard enough time dealing with the suspects they have now. Also, I want to keep one party from having an unfair advantage over the other, and frankly, whoever you team up with is likely to do extraordinarily well.Now, I can't enforce my moratorium on external help, so I'll leave it to the honor system that there isn't an outside influence on the game. (read: Lloyd or Lhik or anyone else)
Not having any clues is a pretty big advantage to the Mafia, so there's that.:w:

Taka Nuvia was out for a stroll one night, obeying all horror movie cliches appropriate for BZP: Straying near dark alleys, taking shortcuts she didn't know well, locking her keys inside her ussal (don't ask), and hitching a ride home with a complete stranger.Meanwhile, Burnmad had just finished up his late shift at the game workshop. He left the building, locked the door, and hopped on his ussal for the long ride home. Halfway through the charred forest, however, he was grabbed from his crab and dragged back into the trees, where he was savagely beaten to death with his own mask.The next day, Taka Nuvia took the same shortcut on her way somewhere, and stumbled across the body of the villager Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons. The Guard has no suspects. The viewing will be held in one week, with the burial the next day.You may begin accusing each other.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

One need only watch Doctor Who to understand there's nothing innocent about my name whatsoever. It's a nickname the Doctor assigned to me shortly before I was killed and my larynx used by a Weeping Angel to antagonize him over the coms. Sorry, sir.I myself say Zyke the Destroyer. Nothing like an obviously-dangerous-sounding name to draw away from the truth...

Edited by Angel Bob
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

Apocalyps-Now-Napalm.jpgI love the smell of baseless accusations in the morning.

• Toa of Smooth Jazz 1
  • Blade 1
  • Portalfig 1
  • Tyler Durden 1
  • Angel Bob 1
  • Zyke the Destroyer 1

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Everybody, burn the witch!And since we currently don't have a witch to burn, I accuse Taka Nuvia of being a witch!Plus, the person who discovers the body is always usually occasionally the killer.
-
:burnmad:
tumblr_lixe2uEpG61qeyg46o1_r1_500.gif(you're not allowed to vote, silly =P )
  • Toa of Smooth Jazz 1
  • Blade 1
  • Portalfig 1
  • Tyler Durden 1
  • Angel Bob 1
  • Zyke the Destroyer 2
  • Kal Grochi 1

Edited by Xaeraz

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun