Bionicle Mafia: The Gritty Reboot That Refuses To Acknowledge Any Prev

Xaeraz

I at least try to wait until over half the people have voted. Once an unchallengable majority appears, I hang.Or, at least, that's what I try to do.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Yes, it's kinda become like my signature at this point. xDThough, I think my use of =P and =) and the like are rubbing off on others, and influencing them to use the dash emotes, instead of the dot emotes. =P

Maybe. Of course, you do realize that i can't confirm or deny anything, right? Though, you can't deny the timing isn't the greatest. =PBurnmad: xD Nice. =P (Yeah, I've spread them around a lot. =P)

Edited by XIII. Roxas

I joked earlier about suspecting Taka Nuvia. I have, however, recalled that she turned up in the first scene. Although she didn't do anything on camera, she might have been more than a red herring.I'm changing my vote from Toa of Smooth Jazz to Taka Nuvia.

Edited by Angel Bob
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

Guyyyys. Stop changing your votes! I was getting ready to write the death for ToSJ but now his lead is assailable. >:[

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

And I accused himAnd suddenly I went poof! Dead.As well, there were those three other guys who kept saying "bandwagon" before anybody else. They seemed suspicious. They should die in the next few rounds.
Quick note; two actually changed their votes to someone else. One to themselves(Hi there MOC, I see you pulling the usual role you play in Mafia. =P You lasted longer than normal before playing that card, though, which is good), and one to Taka.

TOSJ
TOSJ
TOSJ
TOSJ
Is it that hard to make the "o" lowercase? Like this: ToSJ.Also, kill Nevermore. Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I would vote for ToSJ, but I'm dead. Unless ghosts can cast votes.
This isn't Tennessee, the dead can't vote.And neither can out of state citizens.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

And I accused himAnd suddenly I went poof! Dead.As well, there were those three other guys who kept saying "bandwagon" before anybody else. They seemed suspicious. They should die in the next few rounds.
Quick note; two actually changed their votes to someone else. One to themselves(Hi there MOC, I see you pulling the usual role you play in Mafia. =P You lasted longer than normal before playing that card, though, which is good), and one to Taka.
I gotta be me :P
Kill NevermoreHe doesn't like Jazz musicAnd I'm a Jazz musicianKill himEDIT: But kill Toa of Smooth Jazz first!
TOSJ
TOSJ
TOSJ
TOSJ
Is it that hard to make the "o" lowercase? Like this: ToSJ.Also, kill Nevermore.
Is it a crime to not like jazz? I didn't think it would be such a big deal. I appeal to a higher court, one that is not musically biased. Edited by Nevermore

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News