IC: Jace (Airfield, Canada)"Well, whaddaya know. I guess he is."Jace calmly walked up to the door of the plane and folded it open, letting Katherine walk up the stairs first before following and closing the door. Ushering Katherine down and winking once at the Irish vampire, he turned and made his way to the cockpit. With her superhuman hearing, she could hear Jace speaking calmly with the pilot, giving him instructions on where to fly, before patting him on the back and coming out again, a wide grin on his face."That guy is such a sweetheart," he said sweetly as the plane began to lift off.IC: Brando (Stark Tower, New York City)Before he picked up the call with Fury, Brando used a nifty little gadget from the SHIELD labs to trigger the cell phones of everyone in the lobby: the remote took about three years of government salary and had nearly cost a couple people their jobs, but it kept agents incognito in case they needed to receive a phone call so that no one could discern who an agent was and who was innocently picking up a call."I got eyes on 'em, boss. Don't worry. If James' p***-poor people skills fail, I'll move in. Hey, here's a tip: don't let Stark do the cooking if this team gets together. The food in this lobby tastes about as bad as the Neosporin I had to swallow after James beat me in that training sim."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Exact words, Flex. 'no more innocent deaths'What they did was they took a bit of time to think over the situation, decided they didn't like the idea of being captured, realized that their options are capture or escape, and acted accordingly. They turned against Katherine because she killed when it was easily avoidable, killing semi-random people for sport instead of as means to an end.IC: Following his employer's cue, Grigori turned and ran down the corridor after him, weaving slightly in his path to make it somewhat more difficult for the surviving guards to hit him, so that he would have to spend just a little bit less time digging bullets out with a pair of extra-long tweezers.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: Knower"OMG OMG, huh am I doing?!" I thought. But still, my lips moved, as if an outside force had taken control of them. "Just how am I supposed to get to the conferance room if I'm blow darted the moment I move?"OOC: What time is it where they are? If it's after 5, Robert's going to notice that his son isn't home...IC: RageRealizing that he had passed by the battle, I stomped back out. Then I saw the main source of commotion, a group of mutants fighting a big mecha and some soldiers. "Hey :censored: !!!" I yelled. "Give some consideration for local traffic will ya? I take a ride through New York and THIS happens?!"IC: MachinexI continued to walk through the research wing. I saw a failed testing of a power beam of some sort, a successful testing of a stealth cloaking system, and another crew repairing some kind of jetpack. Cutting through the area, I eventually came to a storage room of some sorts. I entered the code and walked inside.The storage room was full of machinery that had been successfully tested and was awaiting approval. I walked through the hall of inventions until I came to the end of the hall. There, standing at the end, was an electrum and crimson suit of armour, decorated in honour of my home and native land. It wasn't as strong as the suit Tony Stark used to use, but it had advantages of it's own. Checking to make sure it was in prime condition, I told a nearby worker to move it to my office and that it was approved. I exited the storage and walked back through the research wing.

IC: In a flower shop in the east village, a middle aged woman tended to a few beds of roses with intense care, love and concentration rolling off of her in waves. Just as she trimmed the last thorn on her bunch for the moment, she was swept up into a massive hug by a huge mountain of a man. The woman's demeanor tumbled into a fit of giggles immediately as her feet dangled in the air, a solid foot or so off of the ground, and the man-mountain grinned, before kissing her forehead."Good afternoon, mother! How do you fare this day?"The woman's giggles subsided into a wide grin. "I swear, that time up with your father has made you the most old fashioned speaking person I could ever meet, Siggy!"Siegfried Thorson's grin only widened in response as he placed his mother back on the ground ever so gently, before scratching at the back of his head."Sorry, mother. It's become habit at this point."Siegfried's mother simply shook her head and returned to her flowers. "And quite the adorable one."Siegfried hefted the large box he had put down in order to hug his mother, and brought it to the back of the shop, content to slide right into the swing of work with his mother.---Asura flapped powerfully to stop himself from crashing into Magnitude, and flew away in a wide circle. He was hoping to take a minute to regroup, perhaps build his kinetic energy stores some more for a morph more suited for fighting giant robots.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

OOC: It's probably mid afternoon.IC: James"Arrogant, and mentally challenged. Interesting combination. Brando. If he moves anywhere other than the conference room, dart him."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: She killed the same type of guards as they are now. Shadow was going to shoot them; I hardly think she was in the innocent category XD. I guess that makes sense then Ymper, though please note I don’t think she will ever forgive Grigori for what he did to her eye.Its dark right now, I’d say around 7 or 8IC: White Queen (Plane)She smiled, “That’s because he’s still influenced by my glamour, oh he’d do anything I’d tell him too.” She smiled looking at Jace. “I know another man who would do the same.” She said to him as she sat down in one of the seats on the plane.“Let’s leave Manuel and Grigori to their own fates, they deserve it,” She said.IC: NPC Nick Fury“Good… don’t mess this one up.” He said. “I want you to make sure James brings his *** back to base, understand?” he said. “He’s been gone for days… I need to speak with him.” He said.“I’m not paying you to taste the food, Fury out.” He said.

OOC: If someone stabbed me in the eye, I wouldn't be in a hurry to forgive them, either. I just love how my first official interaction with an established friend of Basilisk's character ends with me stabbing them in the eye. People skills, ya know?

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: Brando (Stark Tower, New York City)"Well, it's not like I get paid well enough to buy my own food to taste," Brando muttered to himself as he kept eyes on the Agent Broulson that James was talking to, looking for the slightest excuse to sink a dart into the base of his skull.IC: Jace (Airplane, Canada)"Fair enough," Jace said amiably, running a hand through his straight copper hair and looking into his sire's deep green eyes. "But what about you, Katherine? What is it that you want?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Well, since I'm now aware that it's dark out...IC: A few hours later, Siegfried brought the gate of the flower shop down and locked up, his mother having headed home about an hour earlier. With a hearty sigh borne of a days work well done, Siegfried began to return to his own abode, where he could hopefully unwind.

IC: Rapture:"Jetpacks?" She asked, unfurling her wings, "How insulting."IC: Wild Card/Chris Marie/Sarah:Sarah nodded and strapped the jet-pack to her.Name: Louis Bolas.Codename: Molotov.Age: 30.Gender: Male.Faction: SHIELD.Power(S): Pyrokinetic - The ability to produce and control fire.Appearance: A Black-haired male with a cleft chin, stubble, and grey-blue eyes. Often wears light-military armor and trench coat over that. Wears a mask that is white, with two black spots for eyes, wears a fedora on top of that. Wears white gloves.Weapons: None.Skills: Untrained in any forms of combat, has average human stamina, strength, and agility. Possesses the keen mind of a lawyer.Personality: Cold and to the point, Molotov has no friends, and no morals in the pursuit of justice. This leads him to be a incredibly ruthless individual, and has no qualms about using any methods to achieve his goals. He has some-what explosive anger.Weakness: Cold temperatures, Water (can't swim).Bio: Born with his X-gene dormant, German-Born Louis progressed through his early life fairly normal. His parents and himself moved the the united states shortly after his birth. his temper and personal want to uphold the rules often made him clash with some of his more open-minded peers. Eventually, he graduated high school with the rest of his class (age 18 at this point), however he received a scholarship to attend Law School in California. During his time in college, his powers manifested, and was able to keep his abilities secret under the guise that he was a smoker, and carried a lighter with him. He eventually graduated from law school, and worked as a freelance lawyer, moving when necessary. Eventually, he began to grow weary with watching criminals escape from prison sentences, and quit his job, learning how to better control his powers, and to become a vigilante. He mostly operates in Europe, however he is known for world-traveling. He adopted the name 'Molotov' after the improvised incendiary device, the 'Molotov Cocktail's (Named after a former USSR foreign minister). After viewing the remains of a HYDRA base after an attack by Weapon-X, he traveled to the US to learn more about who could have the capabilities of destroying the base. After getting a telephone number from Wade Wilson (who was in hiding at the time), he contacted the SHIELD Helicarrier and agreed to become an agent for SHIELD. He currently is on a mission to investigate Weapon-X.

Edited by AuRon the champion

IC: Nick nodded and ran at a guard, thumping him in the head. The guard was incredibly lucky Nick didn't have the full strength of a grizzly, or his brains would have been like Nick's favorite kind of egg: scrambled. Between the bear slap and electricity, the guard was out cold. Nick ran after Grigori, the wounds from the two bullets that hit him already beginning to close.IC: Tali strapped a jetpack onIC: Jared grinned at rapture, his own metal wings unfolding.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Pre-approved by Flex.Name: Noel RogersCodename: LibertyAge:21Gender: femaleFaction: SHIELDPower(S): She has enhanced speed, agility, strength, and healing like her father.Appearance: Noel is about 5’6 with long flowing blonde hair and green eyes. She is lean and athletic as she has inherited the mutated genes of her father and mother Mockingbird, who was also injected with the serum. She is also very pretty, inheriting her mother’s complexion and beauty. She has a red, white, and blue suit, as her father did. Here is a picture.Weapons: Like her father before her, Noel has a shield made out of vibranium.Skills: Noel is skilled in martial arts and other fighting techniques, which she learned from her parents.Personality: Noel is kind and moral, much like her father. She is also brave, not hesitating to risk her life for others. As the child of two former Avengers, she was taught to believe in justice and to help those who need it. She is often seen smiling and is generally in good mood or at least pretends to be. She also loves to laugh and has a good sense of humor. She is afraid that she won’t live up to her parents’ legacies, especially her father’s, and therefore tries her hardest to be like them. Noel is also very patriotic and is very much beloved by the nation’s troops for both her acts for the country and of course her appearance.Weakness: She doesn’t have any super powers other than super enhanced human abilities. She is mortal and cannot deflect bullets with her body without a suit or anything.Bio: As the daughter of Captain America and Mockingbird, two of the Avengers, she grew up with busy parents. When she was about two she showed signs of quick reflexes and grace, which is unlike normal toddlers. Since then her mother and father instructed her in the ways of fighting and also of justice. Her life was full of excitement as she often spent time at SHIELD and with the other Avengers. She was often left with Fury, who she began to think of as family and still does to this day. At the age of four her parents, like the other Avengers and the X-men, were killed. She then was left in the custody of Nick Fury.Fury raised Noel to be what her parents wanted her to be, strong and patriotic. She was a bright child and quickly learned how to fight from Fury and other SHIELD agents. She also showed that was her father’s daughter by often getting into bad situations in order to aid others, often causing Fury to lose his temper. Yet he saw potential in her and when she was old enough she became a SHIELD agent. She quickly became very well thought of for her work and ability as an agent and was sent on many missions. When she was 18, she was sought out by the military and was asked to join as a mascot. She refused, preferring to rather be in action and actually do things for the country and not sit by as just a mascot. She did, however, do several USO shows, her looks and patriotism quickly earning the love of military men.

Edited by Rawrmouse_Bieber

OOC: That was a lot to read, crazy how all this happens when I'm at work. XDIC: The Mysterious Priest - Hellfire Club -" Why, I'm what you'd call a people person! I could get almost anyone to do anything, friend or foe. And the best part is they'll think they were the ones that decided to do so!" All the while he kept his rather eerie smile and slitted eyes. "Hmm, though the best way to explain my skills is probably by example..have any ideas?" IC: Howard Stark - Stark Tower -The elevator dinged and opened, revealing Howard Stark in his Iron Man suit, which was covered in soot. He opened the face mask revealing his face. "Oi! Why are all you people tormenting my receptionist? Look how much stress you've put her through..." The receptionist had long since begun to ignore everyone in the lobby, going back to what she did best, playing solitaire on the computer.Howard coughed. "Anyway I heard there was some kind of package for me?" IC: Ashley - Weapon X Jet - Above Germany -Ashley put on the jet pack just fine, but looked quite nervous, the idea of jumping from thousands of feet was a little nerve wracking, but then again she'd always wanted to try skydiving.Krystal didn't so any visible signs of nervousness, her time as an Enforcer had put her in plenty of situations where she had to jump out of a plane. She strapped on the jet pack and was ready to jump.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: James"Yeah. Stark's right. Sorry, Miss M."Without warning, James darted forward, and grabbed Vincent by the back of his shirt, tossing him effortlessly over his shoulder. In a few quick strides, he reached the door, and literally dropped him outside it. Moments later, his package followed.James turned around, and dusted off his hands. "There. Now. Brando, Erin, Stark. Let's head to conference room three ten."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC KnowerI pointed to the package James was holding. "Judging from the shape of it, I think it's a CanRaDT RC interface but I'm not sure."OOC Edit, Ninja'dIC Knower"huh?!" I found myself outside of Stark Tower rudely dumped outside. "They, they, they...""GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"I started stamping my feet and shaking my fists, a whoole bunch of gibberesh remotely resembling swearing coming out of my mouth. In rage, I hurled a pebble off into the air. I then collapsed on the ground, crying like a baby.IC MachinexA pebble crashed through the window of the research wing. Running to the window, I saw a teenage boy having a temper tantrum at the door of Stark Tower. Several scientists looked out the window. One of them put an experimental magnifying device to his eye."Robert, is that your son?"I took the "telescope" from him and looked."Oh dear."I dashed off. Grabbing a web launcher, I dashed for the storage. I heard one of the scientists say something along the lines of "overprotective". Not stopping to listen to the rest of the sentence, I entered the room and hastily donned the Machinex suit. Dashing back out, I jumped out of the hole the pebble had made. Finding that the jetpacks were out of fuel, I had no choice but to use the web launcher. Fortunately, it worked this time and I swung through the air before safely landing on the ground next to my son.

Edited by Constructman

IC: Howard Stark - Stark Tower -"So what was in that package? A new backscratcher? I ordered one of those a while ago..." He said as he headed to the conference room, best to see what all these people wanted.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: IcitineLilliana strapped the jet pack onto herself and smiled. "I'm home." She said to John before leaning in to whisper to him. "When we get out of Weapon-X, we will come back here." IC: Liberty (SHIELD Headquarters) Noel walked off the jet and into SHIELD headquarters. She had just come back from over seas, having done a USO show after her mission. She often went to see the troops, aiding when necessary. It wasn't unfamiliar to hear about the Captain's daughter heading into the fray beside men and women in uniform. It was something of her duty to do so, yet she did it willingly and with vigor.She then walked down a long hall and into the control room. She spotted Nick Fury, her godfather, on the phone. She walked next to him and smiled. "Hey Fury." She could faintly hear another man on the phone and waited till Nick was off.

IC: Brando (Stark Tower, New York City)"Wow, we're really scraping the bottom of the Avengers familial barrel on this one," Brando commented as he appeared - seemingly out of thin air - next to James. "Listen, after this, I have to go. Fury wants me to give Ant-Man's great aunt Evelyn a ring, see if she can report for duty."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Brando (Stark Tower, New York City)"I may," conceded the marksman. "But you know Fury: everything's need to know at all times. I have a confidentiality agreement jammed so far up my *** that there are footnotes on my taste buds."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Howard Stark - Stark Tower -"More or less..." Stark said as he opened the door to the conference room and waited for everyone to enter, as soon as they were all inside he promptly shut the door, locking it. No one would be able to get in, not even said invisible girl or Mr. Crybaby outside.

IC: James"You mean the one that d*** puppet master surgically implanted with his foot upon enlisting? Yeah. I know the feeling."James took a seat, glancing at everyone else in the room.

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Howard Stark - Stark Tower -"Confidentially huh? Well, this makes the idea of working for SHIELD all the more enticing." Before Stark sat down his willed his suit to vanish into energy and into his body. It seemed that underneath the suit he was wearing a tux? He noticed the looks. "I have something rather formal to attend to later."

IC: Dallas (Highway, New York)"Alex, sweetheart," Dallas asked, turning to the technopath in the driver's seat as the foursome of mutants roared down the highway, pushing onward, resolute, towards Wherevertheheckshire, New York. "What's the minimum legal penalty for art theft from a private collection?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Howard Stark - Stark Tower -"Actually...it's a fundraiser. That other stuff comes later." He said with a wink. IC: Whipvine - Highway, New York -"Well, we left your dad a little tied up back there. He seemed to be developing a rash..."

IC: White Queen (Plane)“I want you.” She said to him her emerald eyes boring into his dark ones; she examined the flecks of gold on his eyes and then pulled him towards her.IC: Feral (Germany)He nodded, “Sure.” He said. “We will eventually go back to the mansion right?” he asked her. Suddenly the huge metal ramp opened on the back of the plane as air began to swirl through the plane ruffling John’s hair.“Go, go, go, go!” one of the guards yelled at them. Feral nodded, he grabbed Liliana’s hand rushed for the edge of the plane and then jumped.Then he fell. He fell through the air for several minutes, holding onto Liliana’s hand with a vice grip as the wind tore at him, his stomach felt like it was in his head as he saw the world beneath him so far away as he hurtled towards it at intense speeds. He pressed a red button on one of the metal straps and was jerked upright as his jet-back fired up, allowing him to hover in the air.IC: NPC Nick Fury (SHIELD Helicarrier)Nick put away his phone and turned to Noel, he smiled at her. “Back already, my that was a fast one.” He said.“Marlon is out in the field, tracking down James and a few new potential members of the team…” Nick said looking at Noel. She’d grown up so fast.IC: Stranger (SHIELD Helicarrier)Ares walked into the room after Noel, his long red cloak barely tracing the floor behind him. He had an ancient tome rested under his arm as he glanced at Noel from behind. “Hey your back.” He smiled, revealing perfect straight white teeth, his grey eyes bright.“How was it overseas?” he asked.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: JaredI jumped, wings tracing a double helix. My jetpack initiated, slowing my fall until I stopped. I was absorbing all light hitting me, making myself invisible to all sensors but those relying on sound.IC: Tali grabbed Shawn's hand and swallowed. She'd always been a bit afraid of heights.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Icitine"Of course we will!" She said with a grin. Suddenly the door opened and the wind whirled Lilliana's hair around her. She was ready to jump, excited to get out. As soon as the guard told them to go, John jumped out and took her with him. She held his hand as the fell and activated her jetpack with his. "Well, you ready?"IC: Noel"Yea it was. That mission was too easy." She laughed softly. "James?" She asked curiously just as she heard a familiar voice behind her.Noel turned around and smiled at Ares. "Oh you know, same old same old. Had a bunch a guys have me sign their calenders. I can't believe I actually even made those.." She said with a laugh. "Anyway, how have you been..and.." She said pointing at the tome under his arm, "What a is that?"

IC: Feral (Germany)“Yes.” John said as he let go of her hand so she could fly and then began to hurtle towards the base far below them using his jet-pack.IC: Scorcher (Germany)"I don't need the jet-pack." he said walking towards the open area of the plane. He then jumped out creating wings out of flame and then swooping down after John and Liliana.IC: Darkfang, Jeremy, Mimic (Germany)They all accepted jet-packs of their own before jumping outside together."I don't like this!" Jake yelled."This is a rush!" Jeremy replied his tail swishing back and forth."I feel alive!" Mimic laughed as she fell through the air. IC: NPC Nick Fury (SHIELD Helicarrier)“Oh yes… James.” He said. “Just another SHIELD Agent you’ve never met.” He said running a hand over his bald head.IC: Stranger (SHIELD Helicarrier)“Oh yeah… the calendars,” Ares said blushing. “Is it weird I have one?” he asked grinning. “I sort of snatched it from your pile before you left.” He said. “I have to admit I’m digging March’s calendar page, I like the bikini shot, red white and blue bikini at that.” He grinned.OOC:Name: Ares StrangeCodename: StrangerAge: 23Gender: MaleFaction: (SHIELD)Power(S): Ares is a sorcerer like his father, his range of magical powers are: energy projection and manipulation, matter transformation (changing simple objects into something else), teleportation, illusion-casting, mesmerism, flight.Appearance: Ares is an attractive looking male with messy dark black hair that falls slightly over his vivid light grey eyes. He has attractive features and a small scruffy black beard on his jaw-line He has a streak of white hair on either side of his head that he inherited from his father. He usually wears a dark red flowing cape; that has two pointed sides that come up behind his head. He also wears a dark blue tunic, a pair of pitch black pants and dark red gloves, when he casts spells blue circles of runes usually appear over his hands.Weapons: Only his powers.Skills: Ares is skill with his magical abilities; he can create vivid illusions, and use his energy powers to blast enemies away from him.Personality:Weakness: Ares isn’t the strongest when it comes to physical combat; he is actually quite weak and not well versed in melee combat, since he uses his hands to weave his spells if they were bound or removed he would be unable.Bio: Ares is the legitimate son of the great Doctor Strange, former Avenger and Sorcerer Supreme of Earth, protector of the dimension. Ares grew up in is father’s home, as a kid looking up to his father as he saved the world from evil along with the Avengers. One day his father never returned, he’d been killed by the Phoenix along with most of the world’s defenders.Ares had been raised by his father only, never knowing his mom. He was taken in by Nick Fury since he was alone, raised within SHIELD along with some other children of the Avengers. When Ares turned eleven his affinity for magic showed itself. Soon he began to study magic, using his father’s studies and old tomes from his home to learn all he could.He named himself the new Sorcerer Supreme, taking his father’s title as the Sorcerer defender of Earth. He has become a powerful Sorcerer and asset to SHIELD.

IC: Ashley - Weapon X Jet - Above Germany -Ashley held her breath as she jumped out of the plane as well. After getting over the fact that she was falling at an insane speed she kinda started to enjoy it. She knew she'd be fine as long as she activated the jetpack when she got low enough, and did so when she felt she was low enough to the ground to do so. She was actually grinning from the experience. Krystal didn't show much emotion as she jumped, she just wanted to get this mission over with. Get in, find Daken, and get out. That's all that was on her mind. She activated her jet pack around when the others did.

IC: IcitineLilliana laughed and followed John as they fell, feeling wonderful. She rolled her eyes at Scorcher. "Show off much?" She yelled at him.IC: NoelNoel looked at Fury, eyebrow raised. She knew he was hiding something, she had been able to tell for years when he was. "oh..kay.." She said.When Ares said he had a calendar and had liked her bikini shot. "You..you stole one?!" She said, her face bright red and almost the same color as her suit. "I can't believe you took one! You pervert!"

IC: Adrian frowned as he slowly descended towards tthe ground alongside the other weapons via jetpack. This was shaping up to be less and less of a good day.---Legion departed from the vehicle and activated his jetpack, brain totally focused on the mission.

IC: Scorcher (Sky over Hyrda base, Germany)Kane grinned at Liliana, “Only for you.” He joked, his wings burning bright in the dark sky.“Alright, everyone stick tight, stay in the shadows, take out the guards as silently as possible.” He said.IC: Feral (Sky over Hyrda base, Germany)John nodded and continued to fly down, the cold wind assaulting his body. Soon he was hovering over a massive facility. He could see black dots that were guards running around below, the cloud covering was for now concealing them.“Rapture, think you can create an illusion that will allow us to not be seen?” he asked. “We should land on the roof, I can cut our way inside from there.” He said.IC: NPC Nick Fury (SHIELD Helicarrier)Fury looked over at Noel his one eye looking saddened. “Don’t worry about it Noel, okay?” he said.She would find out soon enough… when the time came. There was no more hiding it from her.IC: Stranger (SHIELD Helicarrier)“Uhh… stole is a very harsh word.” He smiled. “I’d like to go with borrowed.” He said his own cheeks reddening.“I can give it back…” he said. “I’m not a pervert! I swear.” He said looking at her his grey eyes pleading.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: IcitineLilliana rolled her eyes at Kane's comment. "You are full of yourself hot head!" She cried out. She then looked at John and nodded. "good thinking!" She hadn't even thought to ask Rapture to make an illusion.IC: LibertyNoel frowned sadly at Fury, What did he even mean by that? Why couldn't she know? She shook her head, her blonde hair flying around her face. "Eh keep it Ares..." She said giggling, liking how flustered he became. "No..No keep it..I don't want to see what you have done with it." She said teasingly.

IC: SpiritWill took a jet pack even though he didn't need it and jumped out of the plane with the others. A grin slowly crept on to his face as he let his earlier emotionless fade away, he enjoyed flying and soon he was doing all sorts of acrobatic flips and rolls.IC: MTMMega Matter was board.OOC: When can he become either a weapon or a scientist?IC: KnightThe Knight illusion back flipped away from the flying chunks of metal and hid behind a building, then the real Knight dissipated the illusion and lept up on to the building, he crossed his swords and focused the light around him into a laser beam flying straight at Quicksilver.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Scorcher (Over Hyrda base, Germany)“No… I’m just very sarcastic.” He shot back as he hovered along with the rest flapping his wings of flame, levitating the flame to keep him aloft in the air.IC: Feral (Over Hyrda base, Germany)“I try.” John grinned at Liliana.IC: NPC Nick Fury (SHIELD Helicarrier)“I want the two of you to go into the city and find Marlon and James. They are meeting with two possible recruits, Erin Banner and Howard Stark.” He said.“Try to make a good impression.” He said. “I’m sending you the location now on your devices.” He said.IC: Stranger (SHIELD Helicarrier)Ares smiled at her, “If you’re sure…” he said. “I haven’t done anything with it; it’s on my wall I swear.” He smiled.He nodded at Fury, “Right Colonel, we will leave at once.” He said.IC: Quicksilver (Enforcer Tower)The beam was deflected by an electro magnetic sphere Pietro had placed around himself to ward of bullets and attacks as he levitated towards the massive hole in the building he created. He turned to the giant mech, trying to use his powers over metal on it but it was futile, it was plastic. "Deal with this Magnitude." he said.

Edited by Flex Capacitor