OOC: Hey, Takanu, since you say Knight is a crime fighter I assume he's going after the Brotherhood, right?IC: Magnitude felt a few blasts of something hit him in the back of the thigh. At his current size it was annoying rather than dangerous so he turned to the source. Spotting Knight and his shining 'swords' he kicked at the ground, sending a huge wave of dust and debris at the would-be hero. There was nothing in the tsunami that was heavy enough to cause injury, but it would blind eyes and sting at exposed skinIC: Alec spotted Shadow in the corridors, which he thought a little odd given that she should have been sneaking around rather than strolling or surrounded by soldiers if she was fighting. So...logically this couldn't be Shadow. A clone perhaps."Hey there," he said, walking up to the look-alike, "Don't think I know your name."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Black Cat****, figures, Kat swore silently, figures I try to pickpocket a telepath...She let out a sigh and revealed herself."Package?" she asked, "what kind of package?"
IC VIncent"Absolutely no clue," I replied. "My dad's the techno guy, not me."OOC: About Machinex, how about the suit has only very limited flight systems: jet pack like phantoka Lewa's on his shoulders that can only let him hover, he can't ascend. The suit would be equipped with a grappling hook, much like Spiderman's webs. It would give him a radar "danger" sense and it would make him stronger and more agile. It's color scheme would be mostly electrum with red maple leaf emblazoned on the helmet and red shoulder pads and highlights. The helmet looks like this. So basically, when he wears the suit, he becomes a Spidey/Daredevil fusion

IC: Asura whipped around following his direction from the deflected drill to avoid the beam sabre, and brought his drill around for another swing, the large bio-weapon morphing into a massive claw as it swung around towards Sentry's face. "Yeah. Cute toys. Unlike you I don't need fancy new toys to change my arsenal. All natural, baby."As he taunted, Asura spawned a pair of armored wings to keep himself in the air. He felt the twinge on his kinetic reserves immediately, and resolved to build a bit more before morphing again, but continued swinging the claw at Sentry, trying to rip him apart with a barrage of slashes.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

OOC: Oh it’s fine, just the blue scales thing made me think of how she is in the movies XD. Ummm Civil War happened… M-Day never happened because the Phoenix killed all the X-Men before it took place. Yeah and Peter Parker died 17 years ago along with the Avengers as well.Galactus,Odin, Thanos, The Silver Surfer, Beyonder, Mephisto, Death The Living Tribunal and other Ultimate or god like powerful beings are still alive, they just aren’t around. She could have killed some, she killed Thor. Besides she destroyed whole planets before.Let’s just say The One Above All stopped caring or something, honestly I don’t know anything about them but it sounds sort of lame and I’m not changing the background of a RP that is already 200 pages long and has a established story because one player says that The One Above All would of stepped in and changed things.Heh… don’t like Novocain man?Also West Sheen has a suit very similar to the Ironman suit, though its an independent design and it has nano-tech.Yeah I guess he’s accepted with those changes.IC: Destruction (Enforcer Tower)Caden was blasted back from the explosion of air. Growling he unleashed an explosive orb at Hekka and then ran towards the hallway. “Come on we need to keep moving!” he yelled.IC: NPC Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)He cursed when Rapture reminded him she could read his thoughts. “Guess you already know I do.” He said.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“Hey Chris.” She said smiling at her younger brother.“Its fine Shawn.” She said.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)She nodded, “I’m amazed you’ve gone under the radar so far,” she said. “I’ll be back, I promise.” She told him.IC: White Queen (Canada, near Weapon-X Base)“I feel they are adequate for now.” She said. “Besides we don’t have that sort of time.” She said as she stepped off the plane and into the frozen runway. She could see endless forest and snow in the distance.“That’s because I haven’t been this anxious since the forties, let’s go.” She said.IC: Quicksilver (Outside Enforcer Tower)Pietro watched as a mutant arrived and began attacking his own people. Grimacing he tore three metal rods from a building and sent them flying at Knight as he tried to wrap them around him. “Why do you attack your own kind?” he thundered his blue eyes hard.IC: NPC Weapon-X Assassin (Cemetery)“I… I don’t know.” He muttered after he tripped over a tombstone. “I’m just following orders.” He said. He then pulled out another conceal pistol aimed it at Lament and fired three times darts flying at his chest.IC: Sentry (Outside Enforcer Tower)West Sheen countered by dodging to the right and left in the air, the claws grazing his armor and tearing through it cutting into his flesh underneath. He cringed from the pain and lashed out with his beam-sword trying to slash off the claw.“That’s the problem… so much unprecedented power and yet you don’t deserve it, you can kill so many…” he said. “Your kind don’t deserve to walk this earth.” He said.

IC: Rapture:Rapture smirked to as she walked out of the room and into the hall.IC: Wild Card/Chris Marie/Sarah:Chris took that moment to try and re-take control, only to find that Sarah was blocking him. So well, that she didn't even visibly flinch.Christine! Don't listen to her! Chris thought, only being able to hope that someone could hear him."So... Mimic," Sarah said, again using Chris' voice, "What's going on?"

OOC: The One Above All only shows up like once in the comics, and that was when the living tribunal got his powers stolen. So I highly doubt he would have cared unless Phoenix started destroying everything. So I think your backstory is safe Flex. IC: Nate followed Destruction, continuing to fire arrows.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: (Prototype) Lexie avoided some of the sonic missiles, but not all. It blasted her forward, right into a mech, though. Using her momentum, she brought up one of her fists, ready to smash the driver, and most of the mech, into oblivion.(Sam)Sam was still in the room when rapture left. he followed after her lead leaving the room, then went to his own room. He needed to breath. Which should I use? Steel, or adamantuim? Legacy or durablity? so hard to choose, even after all this time. Tradition must be kept, it must. Sam then went to put on his steel blades. They might not of been as strong as the adamantuim ones, but the were his first pair, and his favorite.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Windrider - Enforcer Tower -As Caden started charging down the hallway I took a moment or two before I started to fly after him, he was right, we had to keep going if this plan was going to work. Abraham could handle Rockjaw.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Aldrich)Aldrich nodded and moved forwards, he was sure to move slowly and with great caution. Being bitten by a Werewolf was not a pleasant experience and it was quite possible that they would think of this as an attack if he moved quickly. That said, the sight of an eight foot killing machine moving towards was still quite unsettling. When he was near Nero he halted suddenly, he calculated that a bite on the arm would do...and would run the least risk of fatal injury. He was taking no chances here, these mutants were the last hope of species. Slowly and with great deliberation he inched his muzzle closer and closer to Nero's arm and...then he bit down. When he released the arm from his jaws there was a string of deep wounds were his fangs had pierced the flesh. It wasn't life-threatening, but it was quite painful.If Ultimate Feral was any indication, the transformation would come next. Hopefully it would restore his leg function, but there had never been such a case before.OOC: Meaning that bit is up to you.IC (Manuel)"Then by all means, lead the way." Manuel still had a death grip on his tome, he was not a fan of the 'run head long into an unknown tactical situation' school of thought but he had promised Katherine his aid.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Asura grinned wildly even as the beamsaber shaved a chunk of the metal plating off of his claw, barely avoiding having his hand itself chopped off. "Hey, I just healed this thing. Don't go just whipping it off all willy-nilly!" Asura called, before pulling back and thrusting his claw at Sentry's stomach.---Nero cringed as the bite dipped into his skin like a pin piercing the surface of water. So easily. Nero;s cringe remained until the teeth were removed, the pain traveling up his arm and spreading at an alarming rate. Nero began squinting, trying to focus through the pain, but it didn't seem to be stopping at all, no, only intensifying much to Nero's dismay. As the pain traveled, a roaring heat began to spread with it, centering on Nero's fingers, his gums, his ears, his spine...

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Wild Card/Chris Marie/Sarah:"Sorry," Sarah said. Chris' body was sure helpful. Those fools didn't suspect a thing, "I wanted to see if I could get rid of this stupid tattoo. I can't get rid of it, no matter what form I take."Gosh, this mutant is such an cool dude, She thought, Honestly Card, how do you find people who are just as stupid as you?SHUT UP! Card mentally shouted back, Shawn! Don't listen to her! Do something! Someone!

IC: Spectre"No. I have been here many times before." Spectre replied, here eyes taking in every detail of Alec's appearance, and running them through her head, trying to determine who he was."You are Alec, formerly known as Bionix, are you not? Former student of the Institute."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Spectre"As long as I have existed. My earliest memories are of training." Her eyes looked thoughtful for a moment. "I suspect I was placed in a kind of stasis. I haven't been sent on any missions in a long time, and I am not entirely sure what transpired between the last one and now.""I have knowledge of the time, however. There was major damage to the base just after, and the Institute was attacked, as well as most of the X-Men's capture."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Hey, Takanu, since you say Knight is a crime fighter I assume he's going after the Brotherhood, right?
OOC: Yes but only because they are the ones hurting people right now, he is going after the enforcers as well.IC: KnightKnight turned invisible under the cover of the dust cloud and got out of sight, away from the bars, then he made an illusion of himself run out of the dust and dodge the bars, the illusion turned to face Quicksilver, pointed to a dead civilian and slowly shook its head no.IC: Smith Joe was assigned to be on the plane with the mutants so he stood there waiting for it to be time to go.
OOC: And lol no the bomb is inside it he can’t leave it behind like he couldn’t leave behind his own colon, he doesn’t even know where it is, just wait they will escape when the time comes.
OOC: Since the bomb isn't actually part of him it doesn`t have the X-gene or his powers which means it not the same as leaving behind his colon, however the real problem is that he doesn`t know where it is so it would take him a long time of meditation to so, at least a few days just to locate it.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

Shawn IC: Shawn smiles at Chris "Dude, these tats are stuck on us." Shawn lifts his shirt exposing his perfectly chiseled body but his weapon X tattoo as well " If I could get dis out o me I would, but we stuck like dis for now....sorry mon ami." Shawn then nods his head when Nick greets them "Sup mons!"

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: SpectreSpectre thought about it for a moment. As a captured and forced servant of Weapon X, Alec was one of those most likely to try and escape. That particular action would be distinctly detrimental to the organization. However, the list could not give him anything he didn't already know, or easily find out. There was no reason not to tell him."I would." She closed her eyes, and began to recite names. "Alec, Ashlynn, Tali, Shawn, Spirit, Shawn, Ashley, John, Julia. This is a partial list, there were a small number of other individuals."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Krystal - Mess Hall, Weapon X Facility -Krystal's wolf like ears could pick up a lot of things, sometimes more than she wanted to hear really. But she was quickly learning to tune out everything but what she wanted to hear rather quickly. Then she caught something she hadn't expected to hear, Shadow's voice, reciting the names of the captured X-men and students. She stood up slowly as she pinpointed which direction it was coming from. "Excuse me a moment...I have to check something out..." She said to Lilliana and John. Before they could ask what or why she had such a concerned look on her face she had dashed off down the halls rather quickly. She didn't stop moving until she caught sight of Alec and Spectre. "Shadow?" She asked, with surprise and concern, why was she walking about? What had happened?

IC: SpectreSpectre turned, taking in Krystal's appearance with a dispassionate glance. She didn't need more than a passing look to confirm the new arrival's identity. "Who is this, Shadow?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: I suppose that's fine, but I'll let Flex decide whether he's approved or not.IC: Black CatKat raised her eyebrows."And who, exactly, is your father?"
IC VincentThis chic obviously didn't know how to talk to strangers. "Um," I muttered. "I don't believe it is proper social custom to ask about the identity of a stranger's father, especially after you tried to pick pocket them. Such behavior..." oh great, there I go again making myself look like a nerd. It was only a matter of time before-oh dear, I just realized something. I was talking to a hot girl only 3 years older than me. I started tripping over my words and eventually there were too many stutters in my sentences to make sense of anything. This wasn't going well; I had to flee. Managing a "see ya," I bolted down the sidewalk.I've never been good with the ladies. They scare me.OOC: Here is Machinex's updated approval. I added a few more things I want approved.Name: Robert ZaiCodename: MachinexAge: 40Gender: MaleFaction: None, though he will be against anyone he views as morally wrong (violating human rights)Power(S): NoneAppearance: He looks like an average Chinese man. He looks slightly younger than he really is.Weapons: A suit of powered armor. It is a sleek, electrum colored light suit of armor with red highlights invoking the Canadian flag that is designed to integrate with the wearer's body and enhance their speed, strength, and agility. It also has a built in radar, sonar, and thermal sensor. The suit is equipped with a grappling hook for transportation over long distances and twin jetpacks for emergency flight, though they aren't the strongest out there. One last feature of the suit is a built in interface which allows him to remote control some of his own technology. He usually uses this to clean house while he is away from home but has been known to use this in battle by remote controlling sentry guns, computers, and even a plane, the plane being a personalized fighter plane based off of the Quinjet (RC interface and airplane awaiting approval). Robert is currently experimenting with power beams, bio cables, more efficient flight, and stealth cloaking technology.Skills: He has an IQ nearing 200 and has been trained extensively in technology and sciencePersonality: He is extremely caring and protective of the ones he loves. Compassionate, loving, he is the perfect father. However, he hides many secrets underneath that lovable personality. Because of this burden, he has become skilled in the art of deceptionWeakness: He has no powers. He also is extremely reclusive to the point where even his relationships with his family are strainedBio: To nearly everyone he knows, including his son Vincent, he is just a simple mild mannered father. All his son knows about his job is that it's for some high tech corporation similar to Stark Industries and Oscorp. However, what no one knows is that he owns that company, a Canadian science and technology company named CanRaDT, a secretive corporation focused in carving out a bigger space for Canada in the international science and technology community. It is currently a small corporation, but it has the potential to rival even corporations like Stark Industries and Oscorp. Under his command, CanRaDT has managed to make great scientific and technological headway, but their achievements lie in the shadows of the bigger corporations. I also have a new characterName: Carter JacksonCodename: Rage Blaze (Usually only referred to as Rage)Age: 23Gender: MaleFaction: Brotherhood of MutantsPowers: Pyrokinesis, Psionic attacks (Can be compared to Ghost Rider's Penance Stare), emotional power amplification (the angrier he gets, the stronger he gets physically, the more fire he can create, and the stronger his mental assaults are).Appearance: He is a young Caucasian man. He is very muscular, has blond hair, and hazel eyesWeapons: Will sometimes use a chain, but not often.Skills: He is an experienced motorcyclist and martial artistPersonality: He is a man consumed with rage and vengeance. He is perpetually in a foul mood and can get extremely angry very easily. He doesn't try to limit his anger; in fact, he feeds it and relishes it.Weaknesses: Sometimes his anger can get in the way of his logic.Bio: He once had a normal life. His mutations were only an afterthought; he didn't care about them. Then one night at a party, the Enforcers came and brutally murdered his family, friends, and lover. Watching everyone he knew die around him, his abilities suddenly came to light and he destroyed an entire village and killed about 200 people in a single night. Since then, he's been on the run, experiencing episodes of loss of control. Finally, he learned to control his abilities and focus them to greater levels. He is currently seeking out the Brotherhood of Mutants, swearing vengeance on the Enforcers and the Government of the USA. Edited by Constructman

IC: Taralynn (New York, Time Square Hotel, Tara's Room.)Tara stuck her tongue out, as she melted the ice cream off her nose. She was about to say something but then smiled broadly as Alaric pulled her into a half snuggle. She lay there absentmindedly, one hand gently twirling a strand of her hair in circles on Alaric's shoulder the other softly wrapped around his waist, slowly exploring his chest with her telekinetic sensitivity. It was times like this Tara was glad she an eidetic, Tara sighed, in content, knowing she'd be able to remember this feeling."Nobel, I've been meaning to ask who's that girl you've been with recently? You know the one with the purple eyes?" She looked at him through the bright orange curls covering her face, her voice light with apprehension.IC: ToraOne of the Crossfire soldier's dashed forward and slashed at Tora's chest. Tora barely dodged, the beam saber leaving a shallow cut in its wake. Tora was going to retaliate when he saw Rosalina fly away. Seeing this he propelled himself after her, ignoring the Crossfire soldiers behind him.IC: K??He slowly wandered back into an area he thought he'd been before- the area with all the other rooms in it- as he looked for the area that held the plane he was supposed to board. As he was walking he heard voices coming from one of the rooms, 'Since I obviously I have no idea where the plane is, I might as well ask somebody for directions.' Slowly he walked up to the door and knocked.

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC: Alaric (Hotel, Times Square)"You mean Shadow?" Alaric asked, turning his head as much as he could without disrupting the cuddle to look at Tara. "She's a friend. One of the new X-Men. She showed up at the school with some pretty severe trauma from God-knows-what, really: she couldn't remember anything about herself or modern culture, and Beast took her in. I've been trying to help her readjust to normal life since."Ric nudged the ice cream with one knee and pushed it down to the end of the bed, by the foot of the mattress, so it wasn't between him and the younger Summers sister.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Krystal - Mess Hall, Weapon X Facility -Krystal ignored Spectre's question for a moment, was she a clone? She edged closer to Spectre, and sniffed her. She moved back slowly, her heart thumping. This was Shadow, Krystal's nose could never forget a scent. Even a clone's scent would have a difference, at least she figured that would be true. Though she wasn't much of an expert on cloning. She turned to Alec "No...this is Shadow. Call it instinct if you will but I think I'd know if it was a clone, there is no way they could be this perfect at cloning. Everything about her is the same...." Except her mind. She thought.

IC: Spectre"I am not Shadow, nor have I ever been Shadow. I am Weapon 322, designation: Spectre." Spectre crossed her arms, and regarded both Krystal and Alec with a cold look. No emotion was present, no personality, no life. "I exist to serve Weapon X."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Krystal - Mess Hall, Weapon X Facility -Krystal felt unnerved by how...robotic she was. What had they done to her? This went way beyond just erasing her memory, they had tampered with it, brainwashed her. This filled her with even more anger against Novocain than ever before, it had to be his doing...she wished she had killed him when she had the chance. Though despite her own instincts and feelings, she bottled it all up, it certainly wouldn't do any good to get all angry and upset now. It would probably give Spectre as she now called herself a reason to drag her off as a 'malfunctioning weapon' or something. "My mistake...Spectre..." She said slowly. Though she gave Alec a quick look that told him that she meant otherwise. "...you just look alot like her I guess."

IC: Spectre"You are new here. It is not entirely unexpected." The dark haired girl once known as Shadow's eyebrows lifted every so slightly at Krystal's hesitant speech.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Krystal - Mess Hall, Weapon X Facility -Krystal wasn't quite sure what to do now. She knew little to nothing about the loss or tampering of memories. She decided to do the only thing she really could do, make conversation. "Are you gonna be on the mission in Germany with the rest of us?"

IC: Spectre"No. The Colonel has indicated, though not outright stated, that he has another mission in mind." Spectre was eerily still, as if movement had been dubbed irrelevant and unnecessary. "Most likely the reason I was awakened from storage."

fK5oqYf.jpg