IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“Because I didn’t remember at the mansion…” she said. “I just remembered all of this today.” She said.She nodded, “Your right…” she said thinking about her mother made her smile.OOC: Sounds more like a human with a genius level intellect then a mutant. So they could have technology and whatnot but I wouldn’t say they were a mutant.

IC: Rapture:"Why?" She asked, genuinly confused, "Wearing anything would be pointless, as I wouldn't be able to use my wings or my tail. Besides, if anything actually hurts me, I could just duck behind a wall of some sort and heal."Somewhat-bored, She scratched part of her muzzle, failing to understand what the Colonel was so worried about.

OOC: What's the status of the Ultimate plot? Have they attacked Weapon-X yet?IC: Black CatKatherine watched from across the street as the kid (Vincent) put away his iPad and pulled out his phone. He seemed like the perfect person to pickpocket. Of course, she wouldn't keep the devices for long. Maybe wipe their memory and sell them. Maybe the kid was important, and the data on those devices could be worth a lot. It didn't matter to Kat, as long as there was money in it for her.She walked briskly towards him, all the while considering her options. She could brush past him and yank the phone out of his pocket, or she could go invisible and take the iPad from his backpack...The choices were almost endless for a skilled thief like her.OOC: Interaction coming your way, Constructman.

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer

67tlbk.png

OOC: No man... the ultimates are now at the hotel speaking with the escapee X-Men. Julia would be there, or did she go off on her own? I can't remember.As for the mutants within Weapon-X they are preparing for their first mission for Weapon-X, not sure if you missed that whole briefing or not.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)"Thanks." she said smiling at him. "This mission..." she sighed. "I've heard of this Daken guy from Brotherhood members." she said. "Wonder how this is going to go." she added. IC: NPC Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)"Never mind suit yourself then." he said taking a drag on his cigar. "Its good your not a child anymore that was always very creepy." he said.OOC: Is Rapture somehow related to mystique and therefor Nightcrawler as well? She has many similarities...

IC: Windrider - Enforcer Tower -As my katana was parried by Heka's sword I suddenly was jolted with electricity, I cried out from the painful shock. On instinct my powers activated involuntarily, creating an 'explosion' of air in every direction around me in a small radius, which would effectively push back anything near me forcefully, like Heka. I feel to my knees and dropped my sword as I tried to recover from the electric blast, my heart was thumping hard and I now had a distinct ringing sound in my ears. OOC: would any other Brotherhood members care to help Windrider that are in the Enforcer Tower? :P Instead of you know just sorta standing there.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: I don't think so... I'm sure I could re-write if I wanted to, but I'd rather her be a original character.IC: Rapture:"Why, do you like me looking like this better? You do know I can hear what you're thinking."IC: Wild Card/Chris Marie/Sarah:Sarah, in Chris's body, wandered about the facility until she came across where Shawn, Christine and the others were."There you guys are!" She exclaimed in Card's voice, "I've been looking all over for you!"

OOC: uh, Jared interacted with you earlier auron.IC: Heka was knocked backward, but he pulled out his pistol and aimed at the downed Windrider's head. His hand was shaking. No. He thought. You're not like the others Heka. He put away his pistol and walked to Windrider, offering a hand to help up the injured mutant.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Where in the Marvel Universe Continuity does this RPG take place? What events have and haven't happened yet?IC: VIncent (Walking to the Daily Bugle)I walked along the streets to the famous newspaper. I remember going there the first time I came to New York; I was still living in Toronto at that time, so New York City overwhelmed me. Ah, those memories... I remember talking extensively to one of the photographers. Peter, I think his name was. He taught me all I know about photography today, and that knowledge has helped me a lot...

Ooc: When I get home ill have Rosalina head into the tower my bad :PShawn IC: Shawn smiles "it is gon be fine Chere I got your back" Shawn says as he grabs her gloved hand for a second before letting go almost instantly. "oh, sorry bout dat one chere." Then Shawn turns to Chris "hey man we missed you, where you been mon ami?"

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Shadow, Weapon X Compound, CanadaShadow crouched, and peered around a corner cautiously.She had split up with Aleks a little while ago, to make sure that no matter what happened, they weren’t both taken down. He had been quite reluctant, but she was equally persistent. It was sound logic. If they split up, the risk that they would both be taken down was greatly reduced. Individually, the odds were worse, but combined, their odds skyrocketed. No one was there, she was clear to keep moving. Silently, she slipped around the corner, and kept moving down the hall. The silence was all encompassing. Nothing moved save her, and there was no noise save for the beating of her own heart. She forced herself to keep her breathing slow and measured, fighting down the pang of fear and anxiety that threatened to disrupt her calm concentration. There was no turning back. She had come this far, and she would keep going until Johnson was dead, or she was. Nothing, not even her own fear, would dissuade her from her mission. Death held no fear for her. Not now. No, what scared her most was failing, and living. Because in death, there was nothing left to fear. But if she was captured, there would be pain. Not just physical pain, but the pain of hope. The pain of having hope dangled in front of her, and then ripped away. It was a pain she was quite familiar with.And that was why she wouldn’t let herself be captured. If it came down to it, she would choose the other option. She would not allow herself to become a weapon to be used against her friends, the only ones she’d had in years. She would not let herself become a weapon to be used against innocents. She would choose the second option. She would choose an end to all of her pain, to all of her problems, to all of her conflict.She derailed that train of thought with a single shake of her head. It didn’t do her any good to contemplate the worst case scenarios before they happened.Besides. Chances were, the problem wouldn’t even arise. She was too skilled to be taken down easily, and she suspected that if the sounds of battle broke out, Aleks would try to help. Despite the fact she had explicitly told him not to. She knew these soldiers, and without the element of surprise or the advantage in numbers, they were nothing to write home about. Not compared to her, at least.Carefully, she checked around the next corner, and continued on. Most of the Weapons were otherwise occupied, getting ready for their mission. She and Aleks had heard the announcement while they made their plans in the vents. It was the perfect opportunity; the Weapons were busy, which meant the only problem to be dealt with were the guards. They weren’t going to get another chance like this any time soon. Johnson was for the most part isolated, except for a few guards, and probably a mutant or two. Judging by the time that had passed, the rest of them would be scattered, preparing to leave. If ever there was a time that she could strike and get out alive, this was it.In a matter of moments, she had reached the next corner. She peered around it, and listened for any approaching footsteps. Satisfied that no one was coming, she proceeded onward. When she was halfway down this corridor, a pair of soldiers turned the far corner. Both Shadow and the guards fought down their surprise, and reached for their weapons.Shadow was faster. In an instant, she had taken aim with a silenced pistol, and fired. The slug flew down the hall, accompanied by a noise little louder than a cough, embedding itself in one of the guard’s forehead. As she was taking aim at the other, he brought up his weapon and fired, a single dart lancing toward her. Shadow shifted slightly, causing the projectile to stab into her vest, rather than her neck, as was intended. A single shot, and the second guard lay in a crumpled heap on the floor, blood slowly pooling around him.She briefly contemplated trying to hide the bodies, but there wasn’t anyway convenient to stash them. And there wasn’t anything she could do about the blood on the floor. Even trying to do so would only waste time. Instead, she quickly walked the rest of the hall, stepping over the corpses once she reached them.Two more subsequent hallways went without incident. She didn’t encounter any other guards, nor did she hear any attempting to sneak up behind her. A few steps into the third hallway, she stopped short. She heard something. On alert for any attackers, her mind raced, trying to figure out where the noise had come from. Not behind. Not ahead..........She looked up sharply, dropping, and then somersaulting forward, narrowly evading the shots fired from above the sub ceiling. The panels burst open, and an entire group of guards dropped down into the hall, taking aim at her. They had been expecting her all along, and laid a trap.But they hadn’t counted on her realizing what they were up to in time to avoid their sneak attack. She propelled herself out of the roll, and onto her feet, whirling around and ducking, even as she drew both of her pistols. Several darts flew over her head, missing her by mere centimeters. She raised her own weapons in retaliation, and two quiet coughs filled the corridor, accompanied moments later by the thud of bodies hitting the floor. She jumped to the side, as a dart lanced into her vest, stopping a short distance from her body. Not bothering to stop and pull it out, she returned fire, dropping another two soldiers. She crouched to avoid the dart fired by the last soldier, and put him down with a single shot, right between the eyes.Clearly, the Colonel had underestimated her again if he believed that it would be that easy to take her down. If an entire group of mutants couldn’t do it, what chance did a group of soldiers with a sneak attack have?No sooner did she complete that thought, a sharp pain radiated out from the back of her neck. Slowly, she raised a hand to it.Her fingers met cold metal. With a slight tug, the offending item came free in her hands. She brought it around in front of her, and felt fear stab into her heart like a spear. In her hands, she held a single tranquilizer dart. She turned around, already feeling the dart’s effects start to kick in. At the end of the hall was a single soldier, holding a dart rifle. One leveled and aimed at her back. He didn’t wear boots, so she didn’t hear his bare feet on the floor. The Colonel had been much smarter than she anticipated. He had never intended for his ambush to work. So he had set up an ambush within an ambush, one that would almost certainly catch her off guard.She raised one of her pistols, trying to take aim at her assailant, trying to at least take him down with her. But the drug was already kicking in, blurring her vision. She squeezed off a shot, only for it to hit the far wall, an entire foot away from her target. She didn’t get another shot. Against her will, her legs gave way beneath her, no longer having the strength to remain standing. Seconds later, she was incapable of coherent thought. Moments after that, the world faded to black.****************************************************************************************************Her eyes were still closed when she returned to a level of awareness resembling consciousness. Her mind was fuzzy, and she couldn’t move. As her senses slowly returned, she became aware of the cold metal surface beneath her, and the restraints around her hands and wrists. Not that they were really necessary. Either the sedative used to knock her out was stronger than she thought, or someone had administered an additional one, because she could barely feel the table beneath her, let alone move. It was hard to say if she was physically incapable, or merely too drugged, because both were distinct possibilities. Her mind was sluggish. Not in the pleasant way that occurs when one is first awakening from a good night’s sleep. No, this was an artificial imitation, a state that led the one in who it had been induced to panic. But much to her dismay, Shadow found herself unable to perform even that basic, primitive reaction.She could feel her fear, but her body refused to respond to it. Her heart rate did not elevate, she did not feel that almost longed for rush of adrenaline that accompanied the fight or flight reaction. No, she had been made a prisoner in her own body, unable to see, or affect the world around her.In her drugged state, it took far longer to realize what was going on than it normally would have. She knew this feeling. She knew this table, she knew this situation, and she knew exactly who even now was poised above her, waiting to carry out his instructions. Her heart grew cold, as the serpent of despair coiled around it, constricting it, threatening to crush the life from it.She had been captured, and now her greatest fear was about to come to life.They have you once again. You are back in the hands of the people who ruined your life, who ruined your mind, who ruined you. You beat them once. You escaped. They won’t take that chance again, they won’t make any more mistakes. This time, they will put a bomb in your head, and if you don’t do what they say, they will kill you. They will force you to do horrible things. They will force you to kill mutants again, kill innocents, kill anyone who gets in their way. You will be forced to become their Angel of Death. Their Grim Reaper.And you will be aware through all of it. In control of your own body, but powerless to stop it.Tears started to form in her eyes, leaking out of tightly closed eyelids. It was the only outward reaction her body would, could, give to showcase her inner turmoil. Her inner despair, the hopelessness that threatened to consume her. You said you didn’t fear death.You were wrong. You lied. Not just to everyone else, but to yourself. You fear death almost as much as you fear become part of Weapon X once more. But you don’t fear dying. No, you fear that once you’ve passed, you will be alone. That you will be forced to watch your friends suffer, unable to do anything to help, or even to comfort them. Trapped out of time, incapable of interacting with the living, or with the departed. Doomed to forever be alone.And you can’t stand the thought. The mere concept of forever being isolated from everyone you care about, with no one to talk to, no one just to be around, terrifies you more than anything.Her thoughts drifted back to the people she had met at the Institute. Beast. John, Matt, Elijah. Even Shawn, fool that he was. H***, even Ashlynn. She would never get the chance to pay the nurse back for saving her life, no matter how much she disliked her, the thought saddened her. She thought of Ric. The teacher would have noticed she was gone by now. She didn’t know how he had reacted, didn’t know if he was worried. Probably not. She hadn’t said where she was going, or why. He probably thought she had gone to get some air, to be alone for a while, as she had done so often back at the school. She hadn’t said goodbye.She hadn’t said goodbye because she didn’t want to make him worry. She didn’t want to be a burden, or be the reason that he and the rest of the X-Men charged the base. The reason they came after her, and were captured. But even more than that, she hadn’t been able to say goodbye. Saying goodbye had seemed like admitting defeat, resigning herself to never coming back. To dying in the course of her mission.Never before had she made a bigger mistake.I’m sorry, Ric. I’m so sorry. I didn’t say goodbye. I didn’t tell you where I was going. But most of all, I’m sorry for whatever they will make me do. Sorry that I am too much of a coward to refuse, to die instead of become their weapon. Because I can’t. I’m too scared.She felt a cold point touch the skin near her temple, even as more sedative was pumped into her body, sending her back into the darkness.****************************************************************************************************She knew there was a bomb in her head.That much she was certain of, when she fought her way to a semi conscious state. She could feel the dull pain near her temple, where the incision had been made and later healed.What she couldn’t figure out, was why she was still strapped to the table. Somewhere in the deep recesses of her mind, she knew that she should have been placed in a cell, once the deterrence chip had been implanted. But she hadn’t been. She could hear someone speaking, she just couldn’t tell what they were saying...She summoned all of the will power she had left, straining to hear what was happening.......“.... Full wipe. No more mistakes......”Clearly, the voice had noticed her starting to wake up, because they once more pumped sedatives into her blood stream, forcing her back into unconsciousness.****************************************************************************************************A few hours later, the Colonel returned to Novocain’s lab. The mad doctor had called him a scant few minutes before, to inform him that he was finished with his work. Both of them were quite eager to see the end result, after all the trouble he had gone through to correct the mistakes made.He stepped into the medical ward, a satisfied smile spreading across his face. Novocain had his back to him, busy unbuckling Shadow from the table she had been strapped to. The girl’s eyes were open, but blank. She made no attempt to escape, or even to show any displeasure at what had occurred. Her eyes flicked to Johnson when he cleared his throat, announcing his presence. She took in every detail, not a hint of malice or spite present in her eyes.“What is your purpose?”“I exist to serve the Weapon X organization.” Shadow replied without hesitation. But it wasn’t Shadow anymore. There was no Shadow. No Shadow, no Rebekah, no Victoria.The Colonel nodded, satisfied with the answer. “What is your name?”“I am Weapon 322, weapon series three. Designation: Spectre.”

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC (Aldrich)Aldrich paused some of them seem to have understood his offer...some did not. He waved towards Nero with his claw, he couldn't very well ask the others to explain it to him. Aldrich couldn't even form a word at the moment. Didn't have the vocal cords for it. Than Ultimate Feral rendered the whole question mute. Aldrich was quite grateful for that, as transforming back to explain the intricacies of the matter would have likely resulted in another ruined suit. IC (Manuel)"I have not seen you this anxious since the forties." Manuel paused, he was feeling somewhat ill at ease come to think of it. He had browsed hundreds of tomes filled with dark lore and yet, now he was uneasy. He filed that disturbing factoid away and resolved to dwell on it later. As it stood, Katherine needed his help. "I could lay down a tracking spell....but it would take some time. It might be more accurate then your senses however."OOC: Well. Novocain is dead.Seriously, if one of you doesn't off him, I am. With the Hounds of Tindalos.If you want to know how serious those Hounds are, ask Rover. He'll give you the rundown. :P

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Vincent (Daily Bugle, headed to Stark Industries)I walked in the door of the newspaper company. "I'm hear on business of Robert Zai," I say and deposit my father's package on the desk. "Ok, thanks for the delivery. We've been waiting for it for awhile." I say goodbye and walk out the door. Next stop, Stark Tower.OOC: Open for interactionAlso, here is my profile for the dad and the super geniusName: Robert ZaiCodename: MachinexAge: 40Gender: MaleFaction: None, though Pro-MutantPower(S): NoneAppearance: He looks like an average Chinese man. He looks slightly younger than he really is.Weapons: A suit of armor reverse engineered off of the Iron Man armor but designed to be more sleek. It is similar in features to the Mark VII armor from the Avengers movie except with less offensive capability (no explosives, only repulsors). While wearing the suit, it almost becomes "integrated' with his body, allowing him greater strength, speed, agility, and flexibility. Picture coming up soon... I hope.Skills: He has an IQ nearing 200 and has been trained extensively in technology and sciencePersonality: He is extremely caring and protective of the ones he loves. Compassionate, loving, he is the perfect father. However, he hides many secrets underneath that lovable personality. Because of this burden, he has become skilled in the art of deceptionWeakness: He has no powers.Bio: To nearly everyone he knows, including his son Vincent, he is just a simple mild mannered father. All his son knows about his job is that it's for some high tech corporation similar to Stark Industries and Oscorp. However, what no one knows is that he owns that company and using it, he managed to imitate many high end devices, most notably of all powered armor. Awaiting approval

IC: Black CatAs Vincent left the building, he might have felt a slight tugging at his backpack. The now-invisible Katherine was cautiously and quietly unzipping it, aiming to steal whatever valuables lie inside.OOC: How, exactly, did Robert reverse-eingineer the Iron Man armor? Tony Stark kept a lot of his designs under wraps, and it would be extremely difficult for one to replicate them.

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer

67tlbk.png

OOC: To supplement the above comment from Zyke, Snelly controls the son of Tony Stark. And he has quite explicitly stated that the Iron Man tech was never leaked. Plus dialogue with another character indicates that it was presumed lost after Stark's death by SHIELD itself.Not to mention, a technopath has been working on reverse engineering a working set of armor like it for years. And he hasn't succeeded in anything past getting a repulsor functional yet.IC: SpectreSilently, Spectre departed the lab, headed for her quarters.OOC: Spectre open for interaction.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC Maybe reverse engineer was the wrong word. Perhaps created an altogether independent design?IC VincentI felt a slight tug at my backpack. I whirled around but saw nobody. Reflexively I scanned the area. "I sense a mind, but no body. Invisibility perhaps?" "There's nothing interesting in there," I called out. "Just a boring old package for Stark and for Oscorp."OOC What's the status of non X-Men characters in game? Spiderman, Ghost Rider, Daredevil, Luke Cage, the Avengers, the Fantastic Four, Doctor Strange, the Marvel Family, Penance, that's all I can think of. Wait,c the villains. What happened to the Green Goblin, Venom, Loki, Mephisto, Doctor Doom, and the like?

OOC: Look, it was a heck of party...things got out of hand. They all said things they would have regretted later but one thing led to another and....:P

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

OOC: Original post only mentions the X-MenAnd I don't know how the Pheonix Force could take on the likes of Mephisto, Death, Thanos, Beyonder, The Living Tribunal, Stranger, Eternity, The Celestials, The Watchers, The Asgardians, and basically any other "God" level entity.And shouldn't have the One Above All intervened before things got out of hand?

OOC:....I'll go with "Cthulhu ate all of them. Got indigestion. Then died."Head canon-awaaaaaaay! :P

Edited by Basilisk

OOC: The ones that wouldn't be likely to die easily are partying with Nyarlathotep in Kadath.As for the Hounds... Imagine the scariest thing you've ever seen. Now, that thing probably had an angle less than 120 degrees on it, yes? Imagine something much, much worse chewing through the fabric of space-time at that precise point, and then killing you.Not much for Grigori to do at the moment.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: Link me to this post kaithas.IC: Wild Card/Chris Marie/Sarah:"I was thinking," Sarah explained, again using Chris' voice. Seeing that Jared had followed her, she nodded, again using Chris' voice, "Yeah, I'm fine. I just wanted to test an ability of mine."

Edited by AuRon the champion

OOC: Yeah no reverse engineering the Iron Man Suit, it wouldn't be possible since the only remaining suits were well hidden and only accessible by Tony Stark and his son.And it isn't an independent design if it's basically a copycat of the Iron Man suit. How about coming up with something totally different? Like, no repulsors....IC: Windrider - Enforcer Tower -He was offering to help me up? Clearly he was out of his mind. I slowly began to raise my hand, as if I was gonna take his offer. But then with a flash green from my eyes a vacuum formed around his head, my eyes continued to glow as I kept the vacuum around his head. He'd be unconscious in seconds, he had been ready to help me up so there was no way he would see it coming.He had been a fool to help his enemy in the middle of a battle, though I'd leave him alive, I wasn't the type to kill a helpless opponent. OOC: I think this is probably the best way to end Windrider's and Heka's fight, since the Brotherhood are gonna succeed in blowing up this tower. This is probably the safest option for your character. :lol:

Edited by Snelly Bieber

OOC: Sorry Snelly! I'd have helped you out, but Dana's probably the least useful character in that situation that you can get, and Abraham already had the strategy section covered.IC: Nero's eyes widened in shock. "So... You're offering us the chance... To become like you?"Spencer's eyes flashed across everyone in the room, settling back on Aldrich "Umm... Not to be rude, but I think I'm gonna pass... My... Uh... Visible mutations are attention grabbing enough as it is... I don't think I could deal with being a werewolf on top of that..."Nero glanced over at Spencer. "What mutations?"Spencer's hand unconsciously pulled his hat a little further down on his head as he replied "I keep 'em hidden."Nero shrugged, then turned back to stare at Aldrich for a few moments."... Nobody else is taking it... I will."Spencer's head snapped to stare at Nero like he was suddenly a talking chicken with no head. "Are you serious?!"Nero stared at his feet for a bit before replying. "... Yeah. If we're gonna save our classmates... We're gonna need as much firepower as we can get."When Nero turned to face Spencer, he was grinning. "Plus, a werewolf in a wheelchair's gonna be hysterically awesome, yeah?"

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Heka staggered back, the vacuum making him lightheaded, but no less angry. His armor had automatically sealed when exposed to the vacuum, but all this did was give him about thirty seconds of air. He used it to call a retreat to his squad. With him down, their odds were much worse, seeing as they didn't have a tactician or as versatile of a fighter. He fell from asphyxiation, his armor would unseal when the vacuum was gone.OOC: Ugh. Kray, could you limit the asterisk string lengths to like 10? It makes it a pain in the behind on mobile.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Windrider - Enforcer Tower -I kept the vacuum on Heka until I was sure he wasn't getting back up, then released the vacuum. That just left Rockjaw, who was currently occupied with Abraham. I decided to only intervene with things looked bad for Abraham, I needed some time to recover from my injuries a bit, gather my wits, I pulled back toward Dana.

IC: KnightKnight was scouting on the rooftops when he saw the attack on the enforcers, he use his powers to summon his Solar Cycle and he jumped onto it from the roof and zoomed towards the tower. He was almost there when he used his powers to turn invisible and since his motorcycle was solar powered it made very little noise. He made a ramp of solid light and went up it, doing a back flip in mid air he landed on the ground and his motorcycle kept going and it's back wheel smacked into the back of an mutant's head, knocking him out cold. He spotted a civilian trapped in his flipped over car, Knight ran over to him and used a laser beam to cut him out of the car and pulled him out, his arm was bleeding badly so Knight grabbed a bandage from his first aid kit and applied it to the wound then picked him up and took him to safety. He scouted around but everyone else had fled or was killed, he made a sword in each hand and charged into battle, firing beams of hard light.OOC: Hard light is basically a laser beam that hits instead of cuts.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC:(Cemetery)"Well, I know that. But why me especially? There are more powerful people than me, you know." asked Lament, releasing the man. Lament then pushed him, causing the agent to trip over a tombstone. IC: (Weapon X facility-Madness's mind)"Let me out.""Just let me out.""This is not your body. It's mine. You can't just waltz in here and take it."-----------Big talk from the kid not in control of his life anymore, mused Cain. You don't know who you are, yet you act tough. Pitiful. I'm taking better care of this thing than you anyway. And I'm staying.-----------"No, you're not." -----------What, you don't like these powers of mine? What I did to that boy was just the tip of the iceberg. I could do things that you can't possibly imagine.-----------"I want my life back."-----------Ah, back to the crux of the matter. You see, I'm staying. If you are very good, then I may let you out for a walk.-----------"But I-"----------Saw the memories? Hmph.That one part of the mind I and the doctors can't touch....bloody fool, the gods. To create a stupid backup system, when we don't need it.----------*Self satisfied smirk*"I certainly needed it.""So, if I get back in control, I would know everything?"----------Correct, but you forgot one thing. I'm not leaving.----------"Pride goes before a fall."----------We'll see.

"Wer Traumt?"