OOC: Not technically in Heka's squad, but he's a lower rank, I'd assume. As in, Heka's squad is the soldiers that stay with him and go on all missions, but Rockjaw is subordinate in most scenarios.IC: Heka shrugged, and seeing Rockjaw running this way he said "I choose option 3. None of the above." His soldiers grinned. They knew what this meant. Both fired their implants, boosting 20ft away in a second.OOC: If you've played super smash brothers, this is like Fox's up B move. If mass effect, a biotic charge.IC: Heka himself fired a push blast at Windrider, running backward quickly.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Edited, but do I have to take the motorcycle out completely or just the light speed part?IC: MTMAs Mega Matter was shocked, the hand that was holding on to the collar tightened reflexively' and sank his claws into the collar before he released and dropped to the floor.OOC: How much damage would his claws do to the collar?

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

OOC: Today is the first time I've been able to get online since the hurricane, and I would like to say, Holy Coconuts! I missed a lot.IC: Taralynn (New York, Time Square Hotel, Tara's Room.)Tara shot up in bed, her mental connection broken the moment Jace shattered the illusion. The first thing she saw was Alaric's beautiful dark ultramarine eyes watching over her. For a minute she just sat there admiring his beauty; his cheekbones and the way they complemented his face, his soft eyebrows and neat dark brown hair in complete contrast from his milky white skin. On anyone else these traits might seem weird but on Alaric they just seemed perfect and though she was loathe to admit it she was crazy jealous he and Ashlynn were together. She'd liked him longer than Ash, she knew it yet she'd been too scared he'd reject her if she said anything. Maybe if she'd have said something would be different. Tara shifted uncomfortably as she thought about this and other thoughts of insecurity, forgetting telepathic Alaric was sitting right next to her she made no move to guard her thoughts.IC: ToraTora had been fighting Crossfire enforcers on the ground making sure they didn't take flight and attack Rosalina.OOC: T_S_L, I have no idea whats been happening so let me know if I got anything wrong.IC: AlisonWhy? do...you think....you...can. Help her? You can't help....anybody.....You know this..................................................................................................................................................................................................IC: K??He was going to respond to the giant and the smaller man next to him when the gruff voice- commanding him to do something again-sounded from above him, he turned to look at where the voice was coming from but found nothing."What the____?" When he looked back down he noticed the other two had begun to move away, He quietly followed behind them.He slowly walked out of the office that belonged to the gruff voice... wait no...Col. Johnnson? Was it? Whatever. He was a Weapon? And he was supposed to go on some kind of assassination mission? He had no idea what that even meant but at least it was something. Since he had nothing else to do he began to wander around the facility.

Edited by Dr. Vengeance

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC: Rapture:"Hmm? Oh yes, that one telepath who Error helped shot me in the head. It must have hit something important..." Rapture pondered. While her natural scales covered her body, making sure no one saw anything, it didn't get rid of her form, or the fact that she wasn't really wearing anything besides her scales.IC: Wild Card/Chris Marie/Sarah:"As fun as it might be to have my old body back, I can't tell your so-called friends find out I exist... yet," Sarah mused, shifting Chris' body back to it's original state.

IC: Alaric (Hotel, New York City)"Hiya."Tara's head snapped to the right, her orange eyes slightly widened as Alaric spoke. He hadn't shaved since the attack on the mansion, so the beginnings of a weekend beard emerged as stubble on his face, and his hair was slightly tousled from the way he'd been resting on the couch during the illusion, but otherwise, he still looked every bit as proper as he did every day he walked into school. His eyes, though tired, still held a sense of warmth in them as he gazed at Tara, and when she turned to look at him, a small grin stretched out on his face."You've been out for ages. I was starting to get worried."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Taralynn (New York, Time Square Hotel, Tara's room.)"Umm..Hi." Tara mumbled, her orange curls disheveled still from her fitful rest falling down in front of her face.'****! I really hope he didn't hear any of that!' Tara thought to herself, scrunching her face still puffy and fresh from sleep."I mean what were you thinking! Thinking all that in front of him!" she began shaking her scrunched up face left to right, something she did often when frustrated sending her curls flying, while Alaric looked on amusement obvious in his eyes.OOC: Oh, yeah I forgot to ask TD, what color are Alaric's eyes?

Edited by Dr. Vengeance

The Vengent Spectre.

IC: Vincent (Apple Store, 5th Avenue)I continued to walk around the Apple Store, looking at all sorts of gadgetry. In this technological paradise, I nearly forgot what I was here for: the Mini. Fortunately, I did remember, and after using up the money which dad gave me, I walked out of the store with a new iPad Mini. Now for a way home...OOC: The parents are getting more and more important. So can we make non faction human characters?And open for interaction

OOC: Huh. Just realized it was never specified...I picture a really, really deep blue, myself.IC: Alaric (Hotel, Times Square)Alaric chuckled quietly in laughter before squeezing Tara's hand and standing up. The history teacher crossed the distance to the fridge rapidly and popped it open, examining the hotel's food supply for a second before making an "aha!" sound and withdrawing a pint of Ben and Jerry's. Two spoons were quickly plucked out of a drawer, and Alaric unfurled his wings through custom holes in his black t-shirt - a design created by his father and improved upon by Dallas - before zooming across the room and collapsing on the bed next to Tara. He pushed one spoon into her hand and popped open the ice cream tub."No lie, I could put down a whole quart of this ****," he muttered with a grin, taking a colossal first spoonful and eating it as he turned on the TV and began flicking through channels. "Anything good on tonight? Got a preference? I don't really feel like being around Matt right now, and it's not like anyone else is ready to plan anything just yet..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: It's a good thing I've played Smash brothers otherwise I'd have no idea what you were talking about :lol: You should really try to find a better way to describe abilities and equipment though, like without using an example from a video game, you can't assume everyone has played those games. Um Constructman unless the parents are gonna actually do something like be active in the actual plots going on, there is no reason to make them PCs. So for now no.IC: Windrider - Enforcer Tower -I sighed as I launched myself in the air to avoid the push blast, quite prepared for something like this, I'd seen him preparing to fire that blast at me. Of course I knew from the start they wouldn't just surrender, they were too stubborn. Though I was equally so. I sent what was basically a wave-like wall of air into the three enforcers, there was no way they could avoid something this big that easily, it was just too big to get around in time, they would most likely be slammed into the wall behind them.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: :P Yeah snelly has a point, but what I wanted to mention is kinda irrelevant, but you said that he moved instantly or something like that and then you compared that attack to Fox's up B, :P Fox's up b is stuuuupppiiiiddd slow. Idk just felt like mentioning that.:Pand Dr. V naah, you are pretty good you ain't get nothing wrong.Shawn IC: Shawn just awaits for an answer from Christine. He just stares at her and smiles genuinely interested in his childhood.

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

OOC Just for clarification: One, why aren't bionicle references allowed? Two, are references to non X-Men characters and locations allowed? (Ie have my character mention Stark Tower)IC Vincent. (Fifth Avenue, NYC)I stood at the bus stop, waiting for a bus, glancing every second or two up at the Enforcer Tower. Why hadn't the military taken care of this already? I took this as a sign of how inefficient Americans are. "I wish I was back in Canada," I groaned under my breath.

Edited by Constructman

OOC: One, because this isn't a Bionicle RPG. Two, if it's in the Marvel Universe you can reference it. (I in fact have a character named Howard Stark who is the son of Iron Man. Lives in Stark Tower.)IC: Krystal - Mess Hall, Weapon Facility X -Krystal began to devour her last steak, almost forgetting that Lilliana and John were even there.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

OOC: Well yeah, that is within his power, completely feasible. But why would it be 40ft wide? Didn't they fly upwards? If not you should of been more clear which direction they were going.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

OOC: I apologize. I didn't describe it well. They went to the sides, trying to get away from the mutants. Going up wouldn't make much sense, as they would just fall 20 ft.IC: Heka and his soldiers were hit, getting knocked backwards into the wall. Heka's older armor was depleted to 60%. The others crossfire armor was fine, though they were a bit stunned. Heka aimed his pistol at windrider and fired a cryoblast, followed by a few shots.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Taralynn ( New York, Time Square Hotel, Tara's Room.)Tara began taking spoonfuls." One, Yeah right. I doubt that pretty boy!" Tara laughed teasingly, then looked at the TV and thought for a moment. " Two, no Idea, been asleep remember? May I suggest we commence channel surfing?" Tara asked floating the ice cream off her spoon and onto Alaric's nose."And can we please not talk about Matt at the moment?"

Edited by Dr. Vengeance

The Vengent Spectre.

OOC: It's all good.IC: Windrider - Enforcer Tower -Now thanks to my powers I was pretty darn quick in the air, but admittedly I slipped up a bit this time. I hadn't been quite fast enough to avoid getting hit by the cryoblast in my lower torso, instantly freezing the lower part of my shirt and the bottom bit of my bulletproof vest. (Which was hidden underneath.) I fell to the ground from the shock of how cold it was and the increased weight. Though I had enough wits about me to cushion my fall so I didn't hurt myself. It was then that Heka fired a few rounds at me, two or three bullets hit me right where the frozen bit of my shirt was, shattering the ice. This shredded a bit of my shirt up and caused me much discomfort. Even though the ice prevented the bullets from penetrating me, the ice cut into a bit of my flesh, causing some bleeding. Now I was angry, which was bad for Heka. I swept up the shards of ice leftover from the cryoblast and sent them flying at Heka with a blast of wind. Now it really didn't matter to me if that worked or not, it was merely a distraction. While he was busy avoiding getting punctured by the ice, I was getting back on my feet and drawing my katana, holding it to my left in a diagonal direction. I lunged at Heka, using my power to increase the speed and range of my lunge with a blast of air on myself. I was upon Heka in moments, I swung my katana down, aiming for the arm that carried his gun. I wanted to cut it clean off.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

OOC: My input here is hardly important, as my character isn't the one that's actually important here, but it's hardly as though we'd do anything interesting while travelling, so a time skip may as well be done.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: Heka's shield took the ice, depleting it to 30%. Windrider's sword strike depleted it fully, clanging off the plates. This, Heka reflected. Is why I wear my own armor. It protects against normal things even when depleted. Heka's own sword sprang to life, him using it to push back Windrider's.OOC: In other words, Heka's pistol is in his left hand, sword in his right.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Windrider - Enforcer Tower -I pushed back against Heka's sword, the wind swayed around us violently as our blades locked. I suddenly pushed upwards a bit, trying to throw him off balance as I raised my right leg to try to kick him in chest.

IC: SpiritWill now had different parts of his body fading partially into the spirit plane. He was trying to take only himself into the spirit plane, not his clothes or anything he was touching, and especially not the bomb in his head, however this was very difficult since it was attached but he was getting there.IC: Knight, New York city, last night"Come on Jimmie we've got the stuff, let's go." Pete said running out of the store and into the alley. There was one spot darker then the rest of the alley, it was human shaped and seemed to absorb the little light of the alley."Just a minute." Jimmie said. "There is one more thing we need to take care of." Jimmie took Pete back into the store with the shadow following a little ways behind."What are you doing?" Pete asked, his eyes widening. Jimmie had pulled a gun and was pointing it at the tied up shopkeeper's head."He's a witness, he could identify us."Jimmie said."No." Pete said backing away. "I don't want this, I only agreed because I haven't eaten in three days but I don't want to hurt anyone.""Fine, more for me." Jimmie said cocking the gun. Suddenly a bright light shown from behind Jimmie, he turned slowly and saw that the shadow had became a glowing knight. The knight slowly shook his head no and a beam of light shot from his hand and knocked the gun from Jimmie. Terrified, Jimmie ran away. A sword appeared in the knight's hand and he sliced the ropes of the shopkeeper, then he turned to Pete who was petrified with fear. The sword vanished and he pulled a card from his pocket and handed it to Pete. "No more stealing." He said in a voice that sounded funny coming through his helmet, the light around him shined very brightly for a second then vanished along with the knight. Pete looked at the card and saw it had the address of a factory on it, he turned and ran into the night.

Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Windrider - Enforcer Tower -His armor may of made him stronger, but I had one advantage, my powers. I had enough time to prepare for his attack while he had been jumping backwards and parried his slash with my katana, using both my arms to hold my blade against his. My green eyes flared up brightly as I sent a blast of air at Heka. If I couldn't use my own strength to knock him off balance I would use the wind.

Name: Nathanael Colg Deluge SkyesCodename: HeliosAge: 17 about to be 18Gender: MaleFaction: None yet might join one laterPower(S): Nathanel has a super human physiology that gives him supreme superhuman strength, stamina and durability. Nathanael has a solar healing factor which wil make him heal slowly in sunlight. Though he heals incredibly slowly, as long as he is exposed to sunlight he will heal eventually, this means if he is not in sunlight he will not heal. Nathanael he can use the sunlight stored in his body to force himself to heal outside the sunlight, though this also allows Nathanael to heal in the dark and faster than usual this also exhausts his solar energy far faster than anything else he does. Nathanael also absorbs solar energy constantly and can redirect it from his hands and body like a weapon. Nathanael can fly if he has absorbed enough solar energy and is constantly in sunlight or temporarily if he uses the solar energy stored within his body.Appearance: Nathanael has short dirty blonde hair, one bang barely covers his eyes the rest of his hair stops a little below his eyes.He has one sky blue eye and gold eye that both turn completely yellow when he uses his solar powers. Even though he is a pretty boy his time on the streets has left him looking a little rugged. Nathanael usually wears a tattered grey sleeveless hoodie with nothing underneath he always keeps the hoodie open, a silver belt, extremely baggy worn tan cargo pants and black combat boots.He also has a big blackish-gold faintly glowing scar that runs along his chest and back. He has four tattoos, a British flag on his leftshoulder blade, two small stars one on the lower right side of his back and the other on the inside of his right forearm, his last tattoo is a small red sun on the back of his left hand which you can see through the hole in his glove. He wears fingerless dark green gloves with holes through the middle of each glove. Since he isn't with a team yet he doesn't really have a costume.Weapons: Silver butterfly knives and brass knuckles.Skills: Nathanael is a great boxer and a magnificent street brawler. He has awesome eyesight and hearing and can copy most voices he hears first try he can also remember most people by their voices alone so long as he has heard them before. Nathanael is in spectacular shape even for a superhuman/mutant. Because of years on the streets he is a talented thief and a quick thinker.Personality: Nathanael is arrogant, selfish, really bratty and extremely headstrong. He has a habit rushing into things without thinking no matter what the situation. Nathanael, because of his upbringing has a nearly unmatched hate of humans, the world and many other things. Since he hasn't really interacted with any yet he's not too fond of mutants either. Areaction of him not being shown much kindness in his short life is his extreme selfish nature, as he believes no one cares about him. He thinks the only way to get back at every thing and every one is to steal, destroy and take as much as possible from them.Weakness: Thanks to his superhuman abilities Nathanael thinks he is unbeatable and will often rush headfirst into danger, no matter who/what it is or what they can do or have over him. Because he relies so heavily on his powers if he were to lose them he would become momentarily distraught. Someone skilled enough in hand to hand combat can out skill him. Though he doesn't know this cold makes it harder for Nathanael to use his solar based abilities.Bio: Born as the illegitimate son of the Prime Minister of Britain. Nathanael's father hated him and wanted to get rid of him when he was born but was convinced not to by Nathanael's mother. Though he kept the boy he barely gave him anything and abused him almost nonstop. Aside from the abuse from his father Nathanael suffered the hate, spite and abuse of his siblings aswell as his 'teacher'. When Nathanael's mother died, his father blaming him for his mother's death threw Nathanael out onto the streets to fend for himself. He tried begging but that got him nowhere, in fact it made people more hostileand they would attack him. Soon, Nathanael turned to crime to survive, fighting and stealing. Eventually he began to thrive on the streets and gained enough notoriety to join a local gang; a bunch of cutthroats, losers, etc. A little before his seventeenth birthday his powers manifested and he injured a few gang members. His gang proved to be just as bad as everyone else when they-full of fear and greed, decided to go the government so the government could take him and they could get a reward. The Prime Minister reward them by having a group of soliders follow them back to their hideout and slaughter them all. In the end everyone but Nathanael died. Full of rage Nathanael flew to the Prime Minister's house and killed everyone inside then fled the country as fast as possible.OOC: Pre approved By Flex

The Vengent Spectre.

IC: Asura, with his speed increased, had no problem evading the missiles. With a easy flip, Asura charged back towards Sentry, arm shifting to a wicked looking drill comprised of metal and bone."Good thing I'm not dealing in hope then, isn't it?" Asura retorted, before thrusting the drill at Sentry's chest.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

OOC:Adders… about that quote… LOLRemove the light-speed. A solar paneled motorcycle could be created, and powered by his powers, would never need gas.Not much these collars are very, very durable, only adamantium cuts easily through them.Awesome Basilisk, we will say up till now has been slightly in the past for them to arrive during the current events of Weapon-X.And lol no the bomb is inside it he can’t leave it behind like he couldn’t leave behind his own colon, he doesn’t even know where it is, just wait they will escape when the time comes.I'm for bed guys.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“Oh.” He chuckled. “Nothing just trying to wolf this down so I can get dressed for the mission.” He said.IC: Triblade (Hotel, NY)“But we need to be discrete.” He said. “No wearing out X-Suits, we need to be disguised as just random mutants or Brotherhood members.” He said.“We can’t have the government know we helped a terrorist organization.” He said.“I’m our way into not getting attacked by the Brotherhood, Pietro trusts me,” He said.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)Ashlynn felt sad as the blood was taken away from her… already she felt different. Her vision seemed clearer almost like she could see everything at once… her sense of smell was also increased, she felt stronger too… and faster. As she looked in the mirror she noticed she looked slightly different… as if his blood had made her more attractive somehow, and her skin seemed to have an unnatural sheen to it, almost perfect.“Wow…” she said from the affects of the blood. She placed a hand on Jace’s shirt and then kissed him.“I’ll be careful.” She told him smiling at him.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)Christine sat up as Shawn walked. “No my room is down the hall.” She said. “But I spend a lot of time here, Jake is my best friend.” She said, watching Jake nod.“Umm… I remember that you always tried to kiss me but I didn’t like boy’s yet.” She laughed. “And that you told me my mom was pretty.” She smiled.IC: NPC Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)“I see…” he said noticing that she was only wearing her natural scales and no clothes, though she was not completely nude due to the scales.“You might want to put on a suit before you go on the mission.” He advised.IC: White Queen (Canada)The plane Katherine was flying on touched down on the frozen runway of the Canadian airport. They were close now… she could practically feel Jace’s proximity to her.“We head east…” she said getting up as the small plane landed.IC: Sentry (Enforcer Tower)“I guess not.” He said. “You are dealing with me.” He said. Suddenly his armor began to shift as his right hand formed into a massive swarm of nano-bots as his rifles was consumed, before it transformed into a metal shield that deflected the drill.“I’ve upgraded my suit with the new nano-technology…” he said, the beam-rifle shimmering in his other hand. He then slashed at Asura’s drill with the saber. IC: Ultimate Feral (Countryside, NY)“Really? Will one of you accept the bite?” he asked. “Accept the power… the power to break out your friends?” he asked.

OOC:Did I miss a Lament post? If not, well...And sorry for not explaining, but the shadows straightened out what was broken. IC: (Cemetery)Lament muttered some unintelligible about stubborn, moronic people and applied a bit more pressure on the elbow.Any more and it would crack.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Alaric (Hotel, Times Square)"Fine. But only if we don't talk about Ashlynn, either."Tara turned to look at Alaric and was about to ask why not, but something about the look on his face - it was only a passing expression, hardly there for half a second, but there nonetheless, sad and full of genuine hurt - told her not to pursue whatever thoughts about Ashlynn the young history teacher had on his mind. After a minute, he smiled again and went cross-eyed looking at the dollop of dessert that the younger Summers sister had placed on his face. He gently pushed the ice cream off the tip of his nose, catching it with his tongue; a second went by as he stared at it before drawing his tongue into his mouth and swallowing. Another second went by as his jaw set and his lips formed outward in a pout.Before Taralynn could say anything, Alaric had taken another small dot of ice cream and dropped it onto Tara's nose in the same manner she had done to him. He pulled her into an odd sort of semi-cuddle against his shoulder before finally settling on an old rerun of Malcolm in the Middle and leaning his head against the headboard of the hotel bed.IC: Jace (Ashlynn's Room, Weapon-X Compound)Jace kissed the mutant back eagerly and finally pulled away, running an index finger across her hand, still planted against his sternum."Ashlynn Summers, are you high right now?" the vampire drawled, a joking smirk on his face.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Shawn IC: Shawn smiles and lets out a chuckle "I have not changed much, your mom is still beautiful." Shawn then sits on the floor near Christine "I use to try and kiss you huh chere, but you ain't like boys.....yet...so dat makes me wonder if I tried dat....ahhh forget dat, well what about tubbs was he dere chere?" He says inching closer to them.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: "You could wear some of our uniforms," X-Bones suggested, "You'd look like the Uncanny Wasp-Men rather than any X-Men."IC: "John, is that you?" N'Dine asked. From what she remembered someone very like Feral had attacked them in the assault on the mansion. Was this him? If so, why wasn't he attacking now? Or why had he been attacking then? And-"What happened to your arm?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: NPC Weapon-X AssassinThe man cried out in pain as his arm was twisted. “Because you are a mutant… Weapon-X wants to turn you into one of their weapons.” He said.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)“I don’t know…” she admitted. She felt different… as if everything was new. “Are you sure you won’t want to come along?” she asked him, playing with a strand of crimson hair.She didn’t even feel guilty for kissing Jace… what had his blood done to her?IC: Mimic, Unbreakable“You mean she was.” Christine corrected.“Yeah I was there.” Jake said. “I already told you earlier you were a wimp back then too.” He grunted.IC: Triblade (Hotel, NY)“I suppose so, but you still have large X symbols on them.” he said pointing at his belt.IC: Ultimate Feral (Countryside, NY)“Yeah it’s me…” he said turning to her. “But not the John you know.” He said. “I’m the Ultimate John… the one from the other reality.” He said.“As for my arm.” He said twitching his sleek metal arm, “This is what happens with a techno-organic virus tries to consume someone with a healing factor, ends in a stalemate.” He said."The other Ultimates and a few of your escaped friends are planning on breaking your friends out of Weapon-X." he said. "You'd be wise to accept his gift and then to come with me, we will need every ace in the hole we can get." he said. IC: Quicksilver (Enforcer Tower)Pietro closed his fist and one of the mech's began to lift into the air before it began to be crushed into a large ball, crushing the person inside. He levitated the metal ball and then shot it out at one of the helicopters, shooting through it. He then flew to the ground, feeling like engaging in some hand to hand combat. He ran forward becoming a blur of motion as he summoned his insane speed, running circled around groups of soldiers before going in for strikes, he kicked them in the chest, grabbed them flung them on the ground, disarmed them by pulling the weapons from their hands before they could shoot, and even by snapping a few of their necks before they could react.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Heka was knocked backward, stepping back a few paces. He took this opportunity to holster his pistol. His shield started to recharge, about 5% slower while his sword was being used. It stood at 25%IC: "Or you could do what I do." Fox grinned. "You could go to Walmart and just buy a cheap outfit for now."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Windrider - Enforcer Tower -As Heka when to holster his weapon a powerful wind swept up from behind him, which would send him flying back toward me. I had my katana out, Swinging my blade in a horizontal direction as he flew back toward me.

ShswnIC: Shawn looked away for a second, "Chere...why ain't you tell me at da mansion. Instead ya fought me.Haha its funny I could not bring myself to harm you...now I know why." Shawn then places a hand on the bed and smiles at Christine "even if our parents are gone, dey will live on in our hearts chere. So your mom will always be beautiful wether she is hea or not." He says while resting his head on the bed.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Vincent, Bus Stop, 5th Street, NYCBoy, was the bus late. I stood there, testing out the new iPad's LTE capabilities. But I got bored really quickly. Putting the mini back in it's bag, I stood around with nothing to do. Then I remembered: my Dad wanted me to stop by the Daily Bugle and deliver something. I had a feeling that this wasn't the only thing he wanted me to do; sure enough, when I checked my Samsung galaxy Q, I also had to go to some restaurant in the area between 34th and 59th street, then to Stark Industries-why the heck would he want me to go to Stark Industries? Did he have some sort of deal with the Avengers or something? Buying some high tech equipment? And there was more, he wanted me to go to Oscorp? Grunting in confusion, I began to make my way over to my first destination, the Daily Bugle.OOC: Still open for interactionAlso, would a mutant with extremely minor mutations (super high IQ, nothing more) be considered a mutant? Would they be allowed tech normally only given to humans?