IC: Ares (Stark Tower)Ares followed her inside, “Heh I try to have my fun.” He smiled. Ares followed her to the door, and waited while she knocked.Ares followed her inside, his eyes falling over Erin, Marlon which he knew, and finally Howard Stark.“Hello.” He said. Ares crossed his arms while he watched James and Noel talk. He knew they were related, Fury had told him long ago and forced him to swear to never tell her. He averted making eye contact with Noel while they introduced each other.He then took a seat next to Noel, “So this seems to be everyone.” He said looking around. “I’m Ares, but I’m known as Stranger by SHIELD.” He said.

IC RageThose people blocking the traffic didn't listen to me. Time to take it to the next stage. Throwing a small fireball at Omega One and Quicksilver to get their attention, I yelled "Get off the road you morons! You're blocking traffic!" I pointed to the congested line of cars behind me, my motorcycle in it's park phase, still chopping like a Harley. There were a few people still waiting for things to clear up but most nof them had eithet rn away or taken a detour. How they could have made a U turn with so many cars, I didn't know but apparently they could.

Edited by Constructman

He is the son of the fallen god Loki and a mutant descended by 7 generations from Athena
OOC: He's descended...from Athena? Athena as in from the Greek pantheon? Athena the virgin goddess? That Athena?All right, RPG canon is different, I get it. I'll just be over here grinding my teeth in the cornerIC: Magnitude started shrinking as soon as he saw the launchers open up. The laser, fast as light, still clipped him though, searing a burn into his shoulder. And though the missiles didn't hit him, the sonic effects worked in Omega One's favour, deafening the mutant. He kept shrinking, all the way to ant size, to get out of the mech's sight and buy himself some time to clear his headIC: "Okay, so we have out entry point," Alec said before turning to Jared, "Hey, Brite Lite, think you can make some sort of invisible laser to burn an entry in?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: James"Indeed." After a moment, he cleared his throat, and gestured toward the conference room table. "Well, I suppose we'd better get down to business."You dodged a bullet, James. So far, at least.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: LibertyNoel felt as if something wasn't right, as if she wasn't being told everything. She sighed and suppressed the feeling, trying to focus on the men in front of her. She was excited for the return of the Avengers and secretly had been wishing for it for years.

OOC: I seemed to have missed the Athena part... that can't be allowed, I'll have to ask you to change that before using this character, he needs to have a human mother or something.Also isn't Rage in the Brotherhood? Why would he attack Quicksilver his own leader? and why the **** does he care about traffic and humans? He's a mutant in the BROTHERHOOD.By the way there would be almost no cars around here... think about it people would move away as fast as they could from a massive mutant Enforcer battle, or they'd just ditch their cars and run away.IC: Omega One (Enforcer Tower)Logan grinned as he clipped the mutant with his laser-blast, at least he'd scored a hit on him, and it looked like he'd deafened him with his sonic missiles, even if they had missed. But Magnitude shrunk to the size of an ant before Logan could attack him again."Coward!" he yelled. The fireball hit Logan's armored leg but didn't do anything to his armored plating. He turned his hand towards Rage and began to unleash chain-gun fire from his palm at the annoying mutant.IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)“Yes I suppose we should.” He said. “What else is there to iron out?” he asked looking at James.IC: Quicksilver (Enforcer Tower)Pietro was already walking through destroyed area of the building he'd created so the fireball missed him completely. A few surviving guards raised their weapons at him and fired, he stopped their bullets in midair and sent them back at them killing them instantly with their own bullets.

OOC: That wasn't even a plan XD. Oh, and Jared wanted to do the airstrike because he was laughing at the mental imagery of someone blasting through walls.IC: JaredI glared at Krystal. "I wasn't suggesting that I let them catch me Wolfy." I looked back at Alec's projection. "I can't make invisible lasers. I can, however, put my hand directly on the roof, making the light all focus there and burning through. It'll make a cleaner hole than John's claws, besides being less identifyable."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: James"Well, the introductions, for one. I know of everyone here, but most do not have that advantage." James gestured to each person as he mentioned them. "Erin Banner, adopted son of the Hulk. Howard Stark. That name probably speaks for itself. Marlon "Brando" Barton, son of Hawkeye, and the man with the most well deserved ego you'll ever find."He gestured to Noel and Ares for the people that didn't know them. "Noel Rogers, daughter of the Captain. And Ares, son of Doctor Strange.""And me."

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: JamesDarndarndarndarndarndarndarnF***."I'm James. Probably the most average SHIELD agent you'll ever meet." He lied, trying to sound as convincing as possible. He was quite suddenly very aware of the art case leaning against the wall. The one that didn't contain art at all, but rather the shield of the hero who was his grandfather.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: LibertyLiar. She followed his eyes to the shield on the wall, her father's but quickly returned her gaze back to James. "Why would Fury have an average agent come talk about the Avenger's initiative? You need to be pretty high in rank to even know about this already."

IC: Feral (Over Hydra base)“Ain’t nothing cleaner then adamantium claws bub, it will cut through this rooftop like butter.” He said.“Besides your lasers will go through the roof, and since they aren’t invisible they will continue downwards all lit up, which means they will be a beacon for guards to see, not to mention the guards outside could see your little light display.” He added. IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)Ares tried not to laugh as James avoided the question, and the truth.“I disagree that your average at all James.” He said.

IC: James****ing ****it. What are you going to do, James. **** Ares. You could have gotten away scot free if he hadn't opened his mouth. Now, she's close to figuring it all out.What to do. There really isn't a way to dodge the question. No way to avoid suspicion. Pass myself off as the kid of another Avenger? No. There aren't any I know about enough to even fake being their kid.There really isn't a way around it, is there?Well, ****.James sighed, resigning himself to the corner he'd been backed into. "My name's James Rogers."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Liberty"That means...I'm your aunt!" She said with a grin before rushing to hug him, forgetting the formal circumstances. She quickly pulled away and composed herself, still smiling. "Why didn't you tell me? You knew about me all this time!" She said, slightly confused as to why this was kept from her.

IC: JamesJames, mildly surprised at being hugged, let out another sigh. "Never saw a reason to. I've never wanted to be known as "the Captain's grandson". So I always kept quiet. Besides, it's not like the Cap himself ever knew who I was. The only reason we know I was related to him was because I ended up with the same abilities."He shrugged. You're not being honest. A voice from the back of his head spoke up. Not completely. Shut up.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Liberty"Doesn't mean you couldn't have told me...We are family for God's sake!" She said. "I wouldn't told anyone." Noel said before looking at the faces around her. "But I guess everyone knew anyway..except me." She said, the last part of her sentence had a sad tone.

IC: James"Right." James shook his head slightly, bringing his mind back to the topic at hand. In a single smooth motion, he returned to his chair, and looked around the room.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: I believe of all of this Avengers stuff, James' inner thoughts about Nick Fury have been the most entertaining thing I've read in quite some time.IC: Spencer leaped away from the window as Nero leaped to it, claws digging furiously into the frame as the wolf prepared to catapult himself outwards. That feeling akin to regret welled up, surged up, giving the wolf pause at the window. As Nero stared balefully out of the window, that feeling from when he had first stared out of the window surged up again as well, memories breaking through the instincts roaring at Nero to go rip the panther apart.Nero's clawed hands grasped harder into the window frame until it threatened to splinter within his powerful grip.Memories of... Purpose, poured through his mind, and Human Nero's mind awakened with a start, instantly coming to battle with the lupine instincts. As Nero dropped to one knee, the werewolf let out a low growl that shifted into a deep and mournful howl.Shakily, the werewolf stood, shifting it's posture into what he hoped was one of relaxed control. The lone thought of saving his friends provided Nero with a tenuous, but growing control over his wolf half.With a shudder, Nero turned to walk back to where he had been sitting prior to his transformation, then looked down in shock to realize he had actually turned.'My... My legs... They work?'Nero almost howled with excitement, but settled for walking to his seat; a shaky and somewhat slow process as, now that his human mind was in control again, he wasn't entirely sure how to walk anymore. He hadn't done it in years, and it wasn't exactly like riding a bike. A large portion of his success was aided by his wolf half's natural instinct.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Howard Stark - Stark Tower -"Nice to see you again Noel, Ares..." He said, then after a long talk the truth about James came out. "For the record, I didn't know you had a nephew until a few days ago." True enough he'd only met James a few days ago at Riker's Island, he hadn't even known that Noel didn't know about him. He cleared his throat, "But now that you're all here, you have to convince me to actually go through with joining this new Avengers." IC: Krystal - Above Hydra Base -"Well, regardless of how we create the entrance, I agree with John's choice of entry, it lacks guards, at least from what I've been observing on the outside."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: ShawShaw smiled and looked around the room filled with guests. This would be the perfect opportunity to further his plans..."Do you see that man over there?" he asked, pointing to a tall, pale figure in his mid-forties, "he's a diplomat from Russia. I want you to convince him that the US is conspiring to nuke Moscow."He grinned."Think you could do that for me?"

67tlbk.png

IC: Feral (Over Hydra base, Germany)“Yeah but you still can’t take away the light.” He said. “As for the three cement circles.” He said suddenly the middle claw on his right hand popped up, looking as if he was flipping Jared off with his metal claw. “I can chose to do one at a time.” He grinned.He turned to Krystal, “I got this.” He said. “Everyone stay here until I wave you on.” He said before flying downward through the air silently. He landed on the roof of the facility and crept towards the spot he had chosen. With his one claw out on each hand he stabbed one claw into the cement. With his other hand he began to trace a large hole through the roof, his claw cutting through the cement with ease. Instead of the large cement circle falling through once he’d finished his circle it stayed where it was due to the claw stabbed through the middle. He pulled up the circle and then laid it down on the ground.“Its done.” He said quietly over his head-set so the rest of the team would here.OOC: Wolverine can actually do this btwIC: Stranger (Stark Tower)Ares watched the little exchange with an amused look. “Small world huh?” he said.“Turns out the Colonel knew the whole time and told me never to tell you… and you two even worked in the same organization without ever knowing.” Ares said.He nodded to Howard, “You too Stark.” He said.OOC: Oh Zyke where have Julia, Jordan and Jaws been? The Weapons are now starting a mission they should be with them. As for Ultimate Julia she should be at the hotel with the others now right? Or did she go off somewhere…

IC: Howard Stark - Stark Tower -"This is true, you most definitely need me." Howard said with a nod, he looked back with his brown eyes and Noel's for a moment before looking away and clearing his throat. "Don't get me wrong I'm all for a new Avengers, but what I want to know is will we be free to make our own decisions or are we gonna end up taking orders from Mr. Baldy patcheye." Howard, much like his father, didn't seem to like taking orders. IC: The Mysterious Priest - Hellfire Club -The Priest looked at Shaw with his eerie, yet good natured grin. "Why of course!" And with that he dematerialized, only to reappear behind the Russian diplomat. He then began to speak in what seemed to be perfect Russian. "Why good evening comrade!"

IC: IcitineLilliana smiled at John. "Good job." She said softly. She knew his claws were powerful but not this powerful. "Everyone ready?" She asked the team.IC: LibertyDespite being raised by Fury, Noel wasn't keen on him controlling the group. "I say we do this ourselves. We should be able to make our own decisions as a team, especially since we will be the ones fighting."

Edited by Rawrmouse_Bieber

IC: James"'Mr. Baldy Eyepatch'. That's a new one." James observed, crossing his arms, and leaning back in his seat. "To answer your question....""Sort of. Fury will have a measure of control, if only because over half the team are members of SHIELD. But as with the originals, his control will mostly be under the table. Because if we're anything like our predecessors," He gave a wry smile. "He'll need some political distance."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Howard Stark - Stark Tower -"Well, people do say I'm just like my father....the good and the bad." He smirked, cause who didn't know what Tony Stark was like? At any rate, it mostly just meant he'd do things his own way regardless of what SHIELD demanded.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: James"Alright. Howard, act your age, no matter how difficult it is." James reached into his coat. pulled out a small envelope, and slid it across the table to the billionaire. "I managed to track down a few of the old Avengers ID cards. Think you can replicate how they work?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)“I agree.” He said. “Though I’m sure if we will be involved with SHIELD Fury will give us some guidance and missions from time to time.” He said. Fury was like his second father, and he didn’t like the idea of betraying him.“That would be you Noel.” Ares grinned when she asked about the looks department.IC: Feral (Hydra Base)“Thanks.” He said. “Alright everyone come down here, let’s go in.” he said. He stuck his head down through the hole, when he saw no one was there and couldn’t see any cameras; he lightly dropped to the floor using his jetpack to slow his decent so it was quiet. Once he touched down he flicked it off. IC: Scorcher (Hydra Base)Kane nodded and flew in through the hole after John landing beside him, he pulled out a pistol and attached a silencer to the end, he then swept the are with the pistol, ready to take down anyone who approached.IC: Darkfang, Mimic, JakeMimic and Darkfang followed suit but Jake hung back. “I’ll stay up here.” He said. “I’m too loud to go down there, I’ll guard the entrance.” He said.