Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

X-Men: Darkest Days

X-Men Mutants Superheroes Marvel Roleplaying

  • Please log in to reply
20576 replies to this topic

#15041 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 01:53 PM

IC: Julia

 

Julia smiled.

"Alex," she said, "it's Christmas Eve."


  • 0

brokenmr.jpg

 

 


#15042 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,232 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 02:17 PM

IC: [color=#008080;]Aether:[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Will was still where he'd fallen after Scorcher hit him, still unconscious.[/color]


  • 0

#15043 Offline .:The Abysswalker:.

.:The Abysswalker:.
  • Members
  • Turaga

  • 74 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 03:50 PM

IC: [color=#ff0000;]Corpse allowed his arm to hang a moment as the lance flowed back into his arm, odd pops and cracks emitting from his arm as the blood re-established itself in Corpse's body.[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]Corpse then leveled a hollow glare at Howard, occasional ripples crossing Corpse's skin as the blood roiled beneath, seeming almost excited to be put to use. With a rasp, Corpse slammed his hands into the ground, and from his hands erupted a sickening pool of blood, the majority of which swiftly rushed along the ground at Howard, spires and tendrils of blood erupting from it as it attempted to grab and impale him.[/color]

 

---

 

[color=#800080;]Head now clearer, Nero could clearly hear the discussion occurring between Julia, John, and the recently returned Alex. Sighing in relief, but still to frazzled to go back to sleep, Nero slid into his wheelchair, and turned his T.V on.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"Gaming 'till I drop, I guess." Nero muttered.[/color]


Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:., Jan 09 2013 - 03:52 PM.

  • 0

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."


#15044 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,232 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 04:54 PM

IC: [color=#ff0000;]Balrog:[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]This was getting out of hand. Maybe... He could help...[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]So with that, a heavy smoke descended onto part of the battlefield as Balrog moved through the fighting. The dead one. He didn't look nice.[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]So, he charged at Corpse, fists clenched, ignoring the burning sensation in his hands.[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]"Leave Iron Man alone!" He roared as he attempted to hit the really creepy one with a right hook, then a left. If either made contact, it would set Corpse alight... Hopefully.[/color]


  • 0

#15045 Offline namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,299 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 04:57 PM

OOC How strong is the lightning? How many amperes?IC Gamemaster"Well, that depends, probablity can do-" and suddenly, Wyatt got blindsided by an electric blast. "GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" he cried out, collapsing to the ground. "Why do I feel like I've been in this situation before?" he moaned.IC Knower"Will's injured!" I yelled, run-limping up to him. Using strength that hadn't been in my two months ago, I picked him up. I attempted to carry him over to the rest but my knees started killing me. And my elbows as well. "I thought you need to be 50 to get arthritis," I muttered in confusion. "Must have been the blast."

Edited by Constructman, Jan 09 2013 - 05:01 PM.

  • 0

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.


#15046 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 11,727 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 04:59 PM

IC: Alex

 

The technopath stared at Julia for a moment, his face frozen in a Wait, what expression. Then, he grinned. "Well. I suppose I picked a good time to resurface."

 

[color=#0000cd;]IC: James[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]Taking advantage of the sudden distraction, James took aim and fired at the Gamemaster's back. With his attention diverted, and his gaze focused on Felix, he would have little chance of evading the shot.[/color]


  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#15047 Offline namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,299 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 05:02 PM

OOC ... I was waiting for Zyke to tell me how strong the lightning was. Only if I knew the strength would I have been able to respond properly. Like, I don't know if he's just mildly shocked or if he's been killed five times over.IC HeiKristy watched the situation in confusion. "Who is this guy?" she thought aloud.

Edited by Constructman, Jan 09 2013 - 05:13 PM.

  • 0

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.


#15048 Offline .:The Abysswalker:.

.:The Abysswalker:.
  • Members
  • Turaga

  • 74 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 05:09 PM

IC: [color=#ff0000;]The shout ahead of time was all the warning Corpse had, but was enough to allow him to dodge the first swing. The second hook collided with his face knocking Corpse off course, and forcing his attack on Iron Man to lose cohesion.[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]Corpse stood up, flames covering the right side of his face. A burst of blood erupted fro Corpse's face, flaming tatters hitting the floor. When the blood retreated back into Corpse's face, the skin had been removed from the right side of his face entirely, muscle and bone gorily visible as Corpse ground his teeth with irritation. Skin slowly began to crawl back across Corpse's face as he began to force himself to heal. At the same time, Corpse gestured at the pool of blood that had been used to attack Iron Man, and it leaped towards Balrog, taking the form of some sort of demonic shark trying to gnash into the fiery mutant.[/color]


Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:., Jan 09 2013 - 05:10 PM.

  • 0

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."


#15049 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,232 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 05:14 PM

IC: [color=#ff0000;]Balrog:[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]Wasting not time, he'd already retreated a few paces, his hooves sparking on the cement beneath him. When the blood formed some sort of shark-thing and tried to attack him, he merely sidestepped the creature, and swung down, attempting to bash the creature.[/color]

 

IC: [color=#000080;]???/Wild Card:[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]Seeing as how he was still being ignored, he stood there, watching Alex until he answered his question.[/color]


  • 0

#15050 Offline .:The Abysswalker:.

.:The Abysswalker:.
  • Members
  • Turaga

  • 74 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 05:18 PM

IC: [color=#ff0000;]Corpse clenched his fist, and as Balrog swung for the construct, it swirled and flowed around the punch, giving up it's Shark shape and forming twin tendrils that speared towards Balrog's eyes.[/color]


Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:., Jan 09 2013 - 05:18 PM.

  • 0

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."


#15051 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 05:21 PM

OOC: It's the average voltage cops use to incapacitate people with tazers.IC: Felix, JuliaFelix didn't waste a moment. He dashed over to Gamemaster, hands crackling with electricity, and prepared to deliver a shock would knock his target unconscious.Julia took hold of Alex's hand."You sure did," she said, "and now that you're back, we should probably head to the manor. John's right, you need to get cleaned up."
  • 0

brokenmr.jpg

 

 


#15052 Offline namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,299 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 05:24 PM

IC Gamemaster"I've never lost a fight in my life; why do I feel like I've been used as a punching bag before?" James's bullet hit him in the back, causing him to cry out in pain. Then Felix knocked him out.OOC @punchingbag. This seems to happen a lot.
  • 0

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.


#15053 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,232 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 05:35 PM

IC: [color=#ff0000;]Balrog:[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]Balrog quickly stepped back after his attack, but nonetheless, the blood sliced through his cheek. Not a bad wound, but not fun either. He saw as the construct began to evaporate from the fire that had caught to it. So did the blood streaming down the side of his face.[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]"If I were you, I'd run," He warned, glaring at Corpse.[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]Then he grabbed the nearest wooden box, setting it alight, and threw it at Corpse.[/color]


  • 0

#15054 Offline Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 503 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 05:47 PM

OOC: What about the time skip for Windrider? Unless Shadow has been fighting until Dawn?

 

Also it time-skipped for Alex , Julia, Kristy, Ultimate Wild Card and Nero too its Christmas day now, unless they are talking outside till dawn right now.

 

IC: Crossfire (Brotherhood/Enforcer Battle)

 

“You do not control us!” Crossfire shouted through his helmet. His right hand turned into a shotgun as he fired at the Asgardian’s chest before stabbing his blade arm towards his gut.

 

IC: White Queen (USMARIID)

 

[color=#2f4f4f;]Katherine side-stepped the kick, before raising her leg up and jumping into the air before slicing downward with her leg, trying to smash it into Noel’s skull.[/color]

 

[color=#2f4f4f;]“You should loose the red and blue, everyone knows white is best!” she laughed.[/color]

 

IC: Triblade (X-Manor)

 

[color=#daa520;]“Mornin’ Ashley,” he said as he rubbed his eyes, he then looked at the Christmas tree and smiled. “Nice work.”[/color]

 

IC: NPC Gates (X-Manor)

 

The gates swung open to let Sarah and her brother through.

 

IC: Nicole (X-Manor)

 

[color=#ee82ee;]“Mmmm the dog stole my ice-cream…” Nicole muttered as she turned around in bed still fast asleep.[/color]

 

IC: Feral, Liliana (X-Manor)

 

[color=#008080;]John continued to dream. He stood within the Weapon-X facility, inside Novocain’s lab. Liliana was strapped to a table in the middle of the room struggling at her bonds with a power-collar around her neck. Her face was twisted with fear as she looked at John. “John help me!” she shouted. “Please!” she sobbed.[/color]

[color=#008080;]“You know what do Weapon-X00, kill her.” Novocain commanded. Snikt. John popped out his claws. He slowly walked towards her, light glinting off his claws as he raised them into the air. He then jabbed his claws into her stomach, saw her cry out as blood stained her clothes. He tore out his bloodied claws and raised his arm again. His arm then shot down towards her.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]John suddenly sat up breathing hard. Tears rolled down his eyes as the dream was still fresh in his mind. He looked down to see that his claws were fully extended. He quickly pulled them in, watching as the slits in his knuckles healed over. He turned to see Liliana sleeping peacefully in the bed beside him. She was so beautiful. He didn’t deserve her. Deep down he knew what he was. He was an animal; he was what Weapon-X made him to be, and his father before him. He was a killer.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]John reached over and kissed the sleeping Liliana on the cheek before getting out of bed only in some basketball pants. He opened to door to the new balcony that had been placed in his re-built room. He rested his arms on the rails and watched as the sun slowly rose above the horizon.[/color]

 

IC: Scorcher, Destruction, Quicksilver (Brotherhood/Enforcer Battle)

 

[color=#ff0000;]Kane flew forward, leaving behind a trail of flames from his feet. Soon he reached the Brotherhood ship. He placed Shiloh softly on the deck.[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]Caden jumped onboard the ship holding the bleeding Nate. He lied him down next to Shiloh. “Go, go, go!” he yelled, before unleashing blasts at oncoming Enforcer’s and Sentinel’s.[/color]

 

[color=#a52a2a;]Quicksilver raised his arm and activated his power; he began to move the metal ship through the water away from the docks. “All surviving Brotherhood swim to the ship now or be left behind!” he shouted. He’d already set down the red-wave machine safely inside the ship. He thought about activating it now, but decided to save it for later.[/color]


Edited by Flex Capacitor, Jan 09 2013 - 05:48 PM.

  • 0

                                                        

                          Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick


#15055 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 05:54 PM

IC: Fox dashed at Katherine, hacking at her with a dagger. Being as Song's powers were still in effect it wasn't the deadly strike he'd hoped, but it might still cut her badly if she didn't move.IC: Ben winked in to existence on the battlefield, skin turning to metal.
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#15056 Offline .:The Abysswalker:.

.:The Abysswalker:.
  • Members
  • Turaga

  • 74 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 05:54 PM

IC: [color=#ff0000;]Corpse brought his hand down, and a whip of blood erupted from his hand, crashing through the box and sending it's fragments flying harmlessly to the side. Both the whip and the remains of the construct swiftly reabsorbed into Corpse's body, and he tilted his head to regard Balrog contemptuously.[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]Neglecting to respond, Corpse began striding towards Balrog, a scythe bleeding into existence from Corpse's hand. The message was quite clear.[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]Holding his other hand up towards Balrog, thick needles of blood began firing rapidly from his palm at the flame-beast.[/color]

 

---

 

[color=#000080;]Siegfried was far more prepared for an attack this time, and he slapped Logan's hand away before the shotgun fired, avoiding the resulting shot, then stepping in closer to Crossfire to grab his wrist so as to avoid the blade as well.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]"Control yourself, enforcer. I do not wish to fight you. But I will not warn you again." Siegfried said. A crackle of electricity dangerously sparked across his eyes, accompanying his words.[/color]


  • 0

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."


#15057 Offline Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

  • 11,376 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 06:00 PM

[color=#008080;]IC: Dallas (Institute, Westchester)[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sure, he did."[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]I'M WAKING UPPPPPP TO ASH AND DUST[/color]

[color=#008080;]I WIPE MY BROW, AND I SWEAT MY RUST[/color]

[color=#008080;]I'M BREATHING IN THE CHEMICALSSS[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]I'M BREAKING INNN, SHAPING UP[/color]

[color=#008080;]THEN CHECKING OUT ON THE PRISON BUS[/color]

[color=#008080;]THIS IS IT, THE APOCALYPSE, WHOAAAA[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Oh, my GODDDDDD.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]I sat bolt upright instantly, probably shaking Nicole a little bit, as I looked for the source of my noise; my eyes almost began to water with tears as I saw that my alarm clock had activated, blaring whatever was currently hooked up to my iHome at the time - Imagine Dragons, in case you were curious - at whatever volume it was last kept at - full, in case you were wondering - for anything in the room to hear it. My 72 inch TV was currently playing a disc from Breaking Bad season 4, snacks and soda were laid out everywhere, and my vest and beanie lay crumpled up in a heap on my chair. Today was...Christmas, right? Yeah. Yeah, I suppose it was. [/color]

 

[color=#008080;]My eyes fell on the sight of a small series of pillows and blankets laid out in a giant cushion in front of the TV, and then back to my bed, which had, not very surprisingly, no pillows or blankets to speak of. Another low groan as my fingers fumbled around for my iPhone before I collapsed back into the mattress and wrapped an arm around Nicole. The flash went ham for a moment, blinding my still sensitive eyes, but then a photo of the two of us curled up next to each other was attached to a tweet, about to be sent to the 4.6 million followers I'd accumulated over the last few months.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]@GreenEyedMonster: Christmas Day swag with the always lovely, always lazy Nicole Binder. Song of the Day - "Radioactive," Imagine Dragons. I learned this the hard way. Happy holidays, lovers.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Send tweet. Man, I can't believe I was conscious enough to compose that.[/color]

 

-Tyler


Edited by Marlon Brando, Jan 09 2013 - 06:00 PM.

  • 0

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

 for real

 


#15058 Offline Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 503 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 06:11 PM

OOC: Isn’t Sam at the battle Lone? Or Sarah? Or both.

 

IC: Katherine (USMARIID)

 

[color=#2f4f4f;]Katherine turned towards Fox, deflecting most of the slashes with her dagger, but about three got through, leaving jagged cuts across her right cheek, her right side, and thigh. She growled and activated her special vampire power, raising various things off the ground, dead soldiers, guns, twisted metal and rocks and throwing them at Fox.[/color]

 

IC: Crossfire (Enforcer/Brotherhood Battle)

 

Crossfire responded by attempting to slam his metal head as hard as he could into the Asgardian’s, and if his wrist was released, followed up by a slash at his throat. “That mutant killed usss!”

 

IC: Nicole (X-Manor)

 

[color=#ee82ee;]The first-daughter’s eyes snapped open as the song blared. “Good song,” she yawned. She saw Dallas lay next to her, wrapping his arm around her before snapping a picture of them. She’d felt herself blush and hoped it wasn’t in the picture. “You’re lucky I didn’t sleep in my bra like I usually do.” She said. “Or I’d be taking that phone from you and making sure it didn’t go on the web.”[/color]


  • 0

                                                        

                          Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick


#15059 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 06:21 PM

IC: Normally, with the lack of coordination Fox had he would be beaten badly by the debris flying through the air. As it was he merely turned intangible, most of it flying straight through him. Most of it. The superspeedster turned back a split second too early, a gun hitting him square in the chest and hurting him. Fox grinned and blinked invisible, leaving Katherine to wonder where he was.
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#15060 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,232 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 06:23 PM

OOC: I'd just like to point something out... Pantheon peeps. Aether is lying unconscious. Before blacking out, he sent out a call for help on the pantheon channel. At this point, he's been unconscious, laying there, for a good part of the night.

 

No one is helping him? =/

 

IC: [color=#ff0000;]Balrog:[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]I try to help iron man, and now I have to deal with this guy!?[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]"Hey Iron man, I'd appreciate it if you didn't just sit- er- float there, and help me with this guy!" He shouted, his voice easily sounded like his tongue and vocal cords were stone. They might be. He never really checked.[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]He picked up something a bit more heavy. Like the nearest signpost. He was able to rip it out of the ground with ease. Not entirely because of the fact it was loose, or that he was pretty strong, and as he was now, he was even stronger, or the fact that the area around it had been turned into rubble. It was a combination of all that.[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]So he hefted the metal pole, already red-hot and making a sizzling sound in his hand, he didn't really feel it, and swung it at the corpse, already exhuming a large amount of dense smoke to reducing the chances of the creature seeing him.[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]"Let's dance."[/color]


Edited by Varren Rehn, Jan 09 2013 - 06:27 PM.

  • 0

#15061 Offline Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

  • 11,376 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 06:39 PM

[color=#008080;]IC: Dallas (Institute, Westchester)[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"Hah. You, take my phone. You always this funny at...7:25 in the morning?"[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]I sat up in bed, popping off my shoes and checking my reflection in my phone before pulling Nicole up into a sitting position next to me. Now that I was sitting, I could clearly see that my room, while not a mess, was in a state of casual disarray, as per usual. This was good; it meant I didn't have to focus on doing anything truly major to clean my room or screw it up. Meanwhile, the First Daughter tapped on the touch screen of my iPhone while I was distracted and checked the tweet that I'd sent out - a severe breach of Internet privacy, even though I knew she probably already followed me on Twitter anyway.[/color]

 

[color=#dda0dd;]"I really hope my dad doesn't see this," [/color][color=#008080;]she giggled.[/color] [color=#ee82ee;]"But even if he does, I don't really care."[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"Well, you should care. There are...3.2 million girls our age who are gunning to end your life as of two minutes ago. I know I'd care."[/color]

 

[color=#2f4f4f;]IC: Alaric (Institute, Westchester)[/color]

 

[color=#2f4f4f;]Ric snored.[/color]

 

[color=#8b4513;]IC: Aleksandr (Institute, Westchester)[/color]

 

[color=#8b4513;]You know, this may come as a surprise, but Russians do get hangovers.[/color]

 

[color=#8b4513;]Aleksandr Belikov woke up with no shirt, laying underneath three ruffled covers with no pillow, an empty bottle of grape Ciroc laying next to him on the nightstand and a headache that made him want to murder someone before whacking himself in public. What's more, he knew that this could not possibly have been his room: for one thing, he didn't have a room, and two, this room was...active. Baseball memorabilia, pictures of friends and family, a mega TV and gaming setup, a giant surfboard leaning against the door...[/color]

 

[color=#8b4513;]This was Matt's room. That meant this was Matt's bed.[/color]

 

[color=#8b4513;]"Frickin' a."[/color]

 

-Tyler


Edited by Marlon Brando, Jan 09 2013 - 06:39 PM.

  • 0

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

 for real

 


#15062 Offline Takanuvainika

Takanuvainika
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 271 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 06:49 PM

IC: Smith

 

Joe sidestepped the fire ball and pulled his machine gun, firing a Z shaped sweep at James and Felix.

 

IC: Knight

 

Knight arrived at the battle and stopped his motorcycle out of sight, he turned invisible and crept forward to assess the battle.

 

OOC: Is there any Hellfire members not fighting yet?


  • 0

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.


biofighter_banner_platform.png

 

 

Just call me Taka or TNI

 

 


#15063 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 06:50 PM

OOC:: Ben isn't, as well as Nick.IC: Jared yawned. Where am I?

Edited by Toa Kaithas, Jan 09 2013 - 06:51 PM.

  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#15064 Offline .:The Abysswalker:.

.:The Abysswalker:.
  • Members
  • Turaga

  • 74 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 06:52 PM

IC: [color=#000080;]Siegfried saw Crossfire rearing back for his headbutt, and planted his hand firmly in the man's chest and pushed, sending Crossfire flying away from him. "You seem very alive for someone who claimed to have been killed."[/color]

 

---

 

[color=#ff0000;]Corpse hopped back upon seeing Balrog begin to advance while swinging his signpost. The smoke made it too hard to dodge up close, so backpeddling was his best option. But Corpse certainly wasn't retreating. Putting a solid chunk of distance between the two, Corpse spawned a second scythe, then let both scythes drop into thick, long whips.[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]With a rattling rasp that built into a horrible wail, Corpse began lashing fervently at Balrog with the whips, relying on their sweeping range to help with the lack of visibility.[/color]

 

OOC: Siegfried would be helping Aether but he's dealing with Crossfire. I'll try and get him over there in a few posts though.


  • 0

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."


#15065 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,232 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 07:00 PM

OOC: I know, but certain other members of the pantheon *cough*youknowwhoyouare*cough* haven't been in a post for nearly a entire page... It's quite strange, because the battle is still going on.

 

IC: [color=#ff0000;]Balrog:[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]The whips didn't do much outside of tapping on his skin, thanks to his rocky hide. Soon afterwards, the offending whip evaporated. The fire both blasting the blood away with heat, as well as consuming the minerals inside.[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]Once he was close enough, he attempted to stab Corpse upon the red-hot pole. Being this violent wasn't normally his thing, but this wasn't no human, or mutant he was fighting. He was fighting something that shouldn't exist, and so, drastic times call for drastic measures.[/color]

 

IC: [color=#0000ff;]Chris Marie:[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]Chris blinked a few times, and rubbed his eyes. There was a clock on the nightstand next to him... but he couldn't read it. So he got up, and changed out of his pajamas into the more fitting clothes that he wore almost every day. Time to see if anyone else was up yet.[/color]


  • 0

#15066 Offline .:The Abysswalker:.

.:The Abysswalker:.
  • Members
  • Turaga

  • 74 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 07:17 PM

IC: [color=#ff0000;]True enough, Corpse's whips were practically useless against a being who could control fire. And the pole would likely be far more damaging than a normal person would be willing to deal with.[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]Corpse was no normal person.[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]Corpse sidestepped the stab, and wrapped his hands around the impromptu weapon, the smell of burning flesh instantly filling the air. But between the pole's lowered integrity due to having been superheated, and Corpses own abilities, the pole soon disintegrated in Balrog's grasp. Corpse wasted no time in thrusting both hands at Balrog, torrents of blood erupting from Corpse's hands and crystallizing into a much more pain-inflicting state.[/color]


  • 0

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."


#15067 Offline thelonewander

thelonewander
  • Members
  • Tohunga

  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 07:37 PM

IC: 

 

([color=#0000ff;]Sam[/color]. [color=#40e0d0;]Sarah)[/color]

 

Both Sam and Sarah had been picking off SHIELD troops the whole battle. Sam moved to help his queen though, attacking the place he last saw Fox. Sarah flew up, saw the Captain look-a-like, and fired down on him with her revolver. 

 

 

[color=#ff8c00;](Carli)[/color]

 

Carli had heard the call for help over the coms and moved to help her downed team mate. Picking him up and putting him over her shoulder, Carli spawned a Desert Eagle to defend herself, and moved off to cover. She's be vulnerable though to her right, as that was the side she carried him on. 


Edited by thelonewander, Jan 09 2013 - 07:38 PM.

  • 0
War...war never changes.

A wanderer always walks the lonesome road at some point. always

Tales of the Wanderer

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

Everything I touch turns to Ashes,

...It slips right though my hands


#15068 Offline namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,299 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 07:41 PM

OOC Knower/Odysseus/Vincent already picked him up about half a page ago. He's about to drop him though, but still.IC Hei"Well, it's Christmas Day," Kristy thought as she got out of bed the next morning. "What now?"IC KnowerWell, I was carrying Will. Then I suddenly gave out and collapsed, dropping him in the process. "No good," I said, getting back up and trying to pick him up again.

Edited by Constructman, Jan 09 2013 - 07:49 PM.

  • 0

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.


#15069 Offline thelonewander

thelonewander
  • Members
  • Tohunga

  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 07:45 PM

IC: [color=#ff8c00;](Carli)[/color]

 

[color=#ff8c00;]"Seems more like your ready to drop him[/color]" Carli picked up Ather this time. [color=#ff8c00;]"I got him, just give me some cover."[/color]


  • 0
War...war never changes.

A wanderer always walks the lonesome road at some point. always

Tales of the Wanderer

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

Everything I touch turns to Ashes,

...It slips right though my hands


#15070 Offline namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,299 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 07:48 PM

IC Knower"Affirmative, though I may need something better than this," I said, pulling out my plastic weapon.
  • 0

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.


#15071 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 07:50 PM

IC: FelixFelix hit the deck, pulling James down with him. He launched another fireball at Smith that exploded milliseconds before it reached him, flowering out into a massive cloud of flame. No matter which way he went, he would most likely sustain some damage. He stood and grabbed Gamemaster underneath his shoulders, hauling the unconscious mutant back to the helicopter.
  • 0

brokenmr.jpg

 

 


#15072 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,232 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 07:50 PM

OOC: I never recall seeing a post that said that. Pardon me.

 

IC: [color=#ff0000;]Balrog:[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]The larger mutant quickly backed up, just to the point where he couldn't be hurt. Although, he felt a few small taps on his chest, and noticed he's been hit with part of the corpse's blood, which quickly burned away.[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]"My turn."[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]With that, he reached out, trying to grab Corpse. Trying to burn him away.[/color]


  • 0

#15073 Offline thelonewander

thelonewander
  • Members
  • Tohunga

  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 07:52 PM

IC:[color=#ff8c00;] (Carli)[/color]

 

"Here, this might help." Carli proceeded to summon a fully loaded M4 Carbine for Odysseus to use. "[color=#ff8c00;]don't hit our guys[/color]." With that, she gave him the gun.


  • 0
War...war never changes.

A wanderer always walks the lonesome road at some point. always

Tales of the Wanderer

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

Everything I touch turns to Ashes,

...It slips right though my hands


#15074 Offline namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,299 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 07:57 PM

IC Knower"Oh, this weapon," I said, remembering when I shot James with it. No matter. I inspected the battlefield for our agents. Natalie and Anton seemed to be okay, Carli was right beside me, Will was knocked out, and Zane hadn't shown up for the battle. That only left Siegfried. He seemed to be fighting some dude. Apparently an Enforcer. I shook my head. "When we get back to the Helicarrier," I said with annoyance. "I'm giving whoever is in charge of these monkeys a call."

Edited by Constructman, Jan 09 2013 - 07:59 PM.

  • 0

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.


#15075 Offline thelonewander

thelonewander
  • Members
  • Tohunga

  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 08:00 PM

IC:

 

[color=#ff8c00;](Carli)[/color]

 

[color=#ff8c00;]"Aren't we all.Lets move[/color]." Carli moved off, quickly to get her squad mate out of there. "[color=#ff8c00;]Where's the evac bird?"[/color]


  • 0
War...war never changes.

A wanderer always walks the lonesome road at some point. always

Tales of the Wanderer

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

Everything I touch turns to Ashes,

...It slips right though my hands


#15076 Offline Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 503 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 09:03 PM

OOC: Its access not assess. They should help then lul, a few Hellfire are getting tag-teamed

 

Ironman still needs to fight someone, Sarah maybe? James has an opponent or two

 

IC: White Queen (USMARIID)

 

[color=#2f4f4f;]“Invisibility how cute,” she said acting like she couldn’t see him. “Oh what will I do?” she said innocently. She then turned one of her floating guns towards Fox and fired off four rounds, pulling the trigger with her mind. She could sense his blood, hear his beating heart. He wasn’t invisible to a vampire.[/color]

 

IC: Nicole (X-Manor)

 

[color=#ee82ee;]“Two-million hmm?” she smiled. “How did I end up so lucky to wake up in your bed then?” she grinned. “But let them come, I can deal with these human ****s.”[/color]

 

IC: Songbird (X-Manor)

 

[color=#006400;]Ashlynn sat up and hit Ric with a pillow, “You always snore in the mornings!” she said.[/color]

 

IC: Triblade (X-Manor)

 

[color=#daa520;]“I’ll be back…” Matt said before he ran off down the hall for the nearest bathroom. He barged inside and crouched over the toilet as he emptied his stomach into the toilet, which at this point was pretty much straight alcohol. “Great…” he said as he looked in the mirror. His eyes were red-rimmed and he’d been too hung-over to shave this morning. “Merry Christmas.” He said to his reflection.[/color]

 

IC: Crossfire (Enforcer/Brotherhood Battle)

 

Crossfire got to his feet. “We were another person… we were killed by the mutant, but our memory was implanted into the nano-bots… we took control, we are the nano-bots and they are us. This human, Logan is simply our vessel.” He said before raising his hand transforming it into about four barbed spears that it then shot out at the Asgardian.

 

IC: Mimic (X-Manor)

 

[color=#00ff00;]Christine was wearing a tight-fitting green laptop as she continued doing her push-ups. It was a ritual she’d become accustomed to doing every morning while growing up with the Brotherhood. Christine had been raised as a fighter; she had to keep her edge.[/color]

 

IC: Beast (X-Manor)

 

[color=#000080;]Hank sat in one of the living rooms sipping a cup of coffee as he watched the News. The fallout of Quicksilver's murders on live television, and then the anti-mutant group’s propaganda against the X-Men had caused an uproar. There seemed to be riots all over the country. The news showed live video of protestors with signs like: Kill Mutie, or Down with The X-Men, one even said We Don't Need the X-Men. Beast sighed, this wasn't good. Suddenly the news changed to a recording of the President's comment on the uproar.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]"My dear Americans," President Binder began. "I understand your anger, what Quicksilver did was terrible." he said. "I can't condone the X-Men working with the Brotherhood, but you seem to have forgotten that without the X-Men this country could be history." he said. "The Sentinel's re-programmed by Quicksilver nearly destroyed all of DC only a few months ago, and it was the X-Men that risked their lives to save us. I’m not in the X-Men's pocket, especially just because my daughter attends their school." he said. "It was beyond my power that my daughter turned out to be a mutant, and there is no better place for her to be then the institute that Charles Xavier built.” He said.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]“I understand that the X-Men working with the Brotherhood looks bad, but together they brought down a greater evil. Weapon-X was a major threat; they were turning mutants into living weapons and assassinating world leaders across the globe. The X-Men did what they had to do to save their people, wouldn’t most of you do the same? They were lucky that the Brotherhood stood with them to bring down Weapon-X, you should be happy they did. I know there are many Americans in this country with teenage mutants, you don’t understand them, some may even hate their own children, but now you don’t have to worry about them being brainwashed and turned into killers. That’s all I have to say about this subject.” He said.[/color]


  • 0

                                                        

                          Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick


#15077 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 09:09 PM

IC: "Everyone out?" Anton asked, again over comlink, "This turned into a bit of a fiasco. Who's pulling the strings of the Enforcers and Sentinels these days? Tell them they messed up."

 

 

IC: Once Krystal awoke on this crisp new Christmas day she'd discover one of the twins had drapeda blanket over her and put a pillow under her head to keep her comfortable in her sleep

 

 

IC: With her mental contact established, Song began to up the ante. Both Fox and Liberty would have felt a pressure in their minds, a dull throbbing, like the sort you get when trying to remember something long forgotten. It would make them more unco-ordinated, a little absent-minded, confused...


  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#15078 Offline Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

  • 11,376 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 09:09 PM

[color=#008080;]IC: Dallas (Institute, Westchester)[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"The point isn't to take out humans. Fighting corrupts all, most of all our souls."[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Wow, Dallas, that was a stupid thing to say. All the X-Men did was fight--[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]...[/color]

 

[color=#2f4f4f;]IC: Alaric (Institute, Westchester)[/color]

 

[color=#2f4f4f;]"Nuh?"[/color]

 

[color=#8b4513;]IC: Aleksandr (Institute, Westchester)[/color]

 

[color=#8b4513;]Twelve minutes later, a still-shirtless Aleks Belikov dropped through the vents of Christine Marie's room, obviously not entirely accustomed to the idea of privacy.[/color]

 

[color=#8b4513;]"Have you seen the rest of my clothes?" he asked in a hoarse whisper - the only sound he could make that wouldn't leave him feeling like he'd been domed with a boulder - as he tried to fix his hair and yawned with a wince.[/color]

 

-Tyler


  • 0

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

 for real

 


#15079 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 09:14 PM

OOC: Short timeskip, just to get Gamemaster to the Helicarrier

 

IC: Mayday

 

The man sat before me, his wrists handcuffed to the table and an IV drip in his hand. None of that CIA torture stuff, just a little medicine that would help him recover from the electrical damage. He was still out cold, as he had been when Agent Ignis brought him in. He stirred, and then sat bolt upright, his eyes bloodshot and his face contorted with confusion.

"Hey, easy there," I said, "My name is Jason. I have a few questions for you."

 

OOC: That would be Gamemaster, in case it wasn't obvious.


Edited by The Zytrix, Jan 09 2013 - 09:15 PM.

  • 0

brokenmr.jpg

 

 


#15080 Offline Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 503 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 09:20 PM

OOC: Shouldn't Gamemaster be bleeding to death right now? He was shot in the back at least twice.

 

IC: Nicole (X-Manor)

 

[color=#ee82ee;]She raised a blonde brow. “That was very deep Dallas,” she smiled revealing perfect white teeth. “No, that wasn’t the point at all; the point was that I’d fight for you, silly.”[/color]

 

IC: Songbird (X-Manor)

 

[color=#006400;]Ashlynn leaned in and kissed Ric, maybe that would wake him. “Its Christmas morning baby.” She said.[/color]

 

IC: Mimic (X-Manor)

 

[color=#00ff00;]Christine froze as Aleks fell into her room. She paused in her push-ups, trying not to look at his shirtless form. “No,” she said. “And if ah did what makes you think I’d tell you?” she asked, her green eyes flickering to his face. “You look like ****.” She said, even from where she was she could smell alcohol around him. “Can’t you remember what happened last night?”[/color]


  • 0

                                                        

                          Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users