IC: U!TaliShutdown was shivering. The violence... Remembering what her John had been like...Hearing that this one was basically the same.Heh. Feral cares more about rending us than helping you. Give. Up."Nononono. No."IC: NegateTali blinked twice, standing next to the Ultima.There was her. On the doorstep.She'd been the first to see the Ultimates, but that didn't mean she'd be used to her own.

Edited by The Fourteenth Doctor

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Mimic, Triblade

"Yeah he did all of that. Well technically you did follow him. No offense but your mom was a suspect. Also you didn't grow up with this kid. His anger isn't his fault, its heredity and he'd just lost his second father. He had a right to not be his normal self," Matt said. The pools of his deep brown eyes held fast as he looked at Kristen.

"Besides you've never looked better. Other then the whole arm thing. As for what John's done... he's been at every mission the X-Men have gone on. He's saved lives. He saved a whole bunch today when he crashed his own plane into Hydra's airship. Risked killing himself doing it too just to save people. That's the real John. We're not even sure if he's alive." Matt said.

"No one is perfect," Christine said. "Please let us up. He's one of us and he's a friend. You asked what he's lost that he can't regain? How about his father and his best friend."

IC: Songbird

As Christine finished her last statement the mansion door opened again as Ashlynn slid inside. She glanced around looking for familiar faces. Only to see her universes Dallas on the stairs with a familiar looking girl.

"Uh, hi."

Edited by Flex Fiction

IC:

Checklist of people I'm not particularly fond of?

My entire universe. Except for Tali. And maybe Dallas. His personality seemed to have taken a 180 over the past few months, but I still not sure how much I can trust the guy. Still, both of them were better than John.

Or, who just walked in the front door.

Ashlynn. The version from my universe. The version that wanted to kill me the last time we met.

No warning. I dashed forward, trying to push them back out the front door.

"Out, out, out," I shouted, "Get out. NOW!"

IC:"Really? You're going to play the sympathy card?"A dry voice commented from just behind Kristen. The voice, along with the technopath it belonged to, were both quite familiar to all present. "Need I also remind you that Beast was important to everyone. And none of the rest of us have tried to kill someone.""Oh, and anger issues aren't hereditary except as mental disease, which can be treated. And if it couldn't be treated, he should have been sent to an asylum. And do not ever pull the sympathy card in my presence."The technopath adjusted his glasses. "It also doesn't matter if you make it up; we have no medically trained staff.""So go try a real hospital, and stop speaking of sacrifice to a room of people that know it a lot better than you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Lucas:

Lucas, meanwhile, who had been brought into the institute a good while ago - and finished off the rather oddly begotten glass of water he'd had before - stood back and watched the proceedings with interest.

'How many angry people can I count' was not the game to play in this case, though, it was moreso the 'How many people from my universe can I count' game that should be thought of. Regardless, the argument seemed about ready to escalate...which could not end up a good thing, though it was not his place to interfere.

If it were up to him, he'd have left the feral child's corpse back in the city, after all.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Triblade, Mimic

"Oh look its' Mr. Sunshine," Matt grinned. He'd moved in front of Kristen so she was pushing against him but he held fast to the banister so she wasn't really going anywhere.

"I don't really think that's your choice to make Kristen. Ric told John he could come back, and last time I remembered this place's doors are open to mutants."

Mimic put her hand on her hip and glared at Alex. "I wasn't using the sympathy card in your presence suga, ah didn't even see you. Also don't tell me what to do."

"Also the medical ward is in the basement level not up the stairs," Matt said to Alex. "I don't think medical treatment can help him anyway we just need a place to lay him down."

"Whatever let's just go put him on the couch downstairs." Mimic said. John was getting heavy.

IC: Songbird

Not really sure what was going on Ash just hung back watching the spectacle from afar. She reached out with her telepathy and learned that the girl screaming for her to get out was none other then the Christopher from her universe. Somehow he'd gone from a maniac serial killer raptor to a human female.

OOC: What's ironic is John cutting off Kristen's arm gave her some actual character development lul.

IC:"Actually, sugar, I can do whatever I want. The sole perk of being one of the only people left to run this place.""Get him out." Alex's voice took on a sharp edge. "He frightens the students here, and I don't blame them after what he did. They've dealt with enough today; and a rage-driven killer isn't what I'm going to let into this school under my watch."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Eh what the heck, I'll give this rpg another go.

IC:

Not a whole lot had really happened since I chopped off Novocain's head, besides the bizarre mental images and the sick taste in my mouth, but I supposed that was normal enough around here.

I'd honestly thought I'd feel a whole lot better knowing Novocain was gone forever, but I felt...nothing.

Somewhere along the line I'd grown rather fond of the gun I was currently holding, it was a Beretta Px4 Storm, found it in the hallway of all places. I decided to hold on to it. Figured it was about time I armed myself with something that had range.

I observed the little arguement currently taking place from a dark corner, I'd been so quiet no one had taken notice of me as of yet. Kristen was the most upset of all of them, and for good reason. Losing an arm was nothing to be taken lightly, which was what Christine and Matt seemed to be doing. They needed to learn some...tact. Actually they needed to learn what tact even meant first.

I got up from where I'd perched, no longer able to stay as a mere observer. "Like Alex said, time to go! Who's to say he won't cut off someone else's arm? I mean it's great that he blew up a bunch of Hydra but that doesn't mean he's not a total psycho."

I gave an apathetic shrug as I walked past them and opened the door wide open. "Here's the door! Now throw the dog outside please."

Edited by A billion cats

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Triblade, Mimic, Songbird

"He's scaring one mentally disturbed student," Christine said as she gritted her teeth. "You know John Alex, he's not a psycho killer. This is completely wrong and you know it." Matt glared.

"Whatever. we're going to sleep in the car then. I don't know what happened to you people." Matt said as he turned away from the people he trusted feeling betrayed. Yeah, John had done something horrible but he didn't deserve this.

"He's not a dog." Matt breathed in Nathan's face as he carried John outside to the car.

"John has a good heart. He loved people, he's not a killer. Well unless they deserve it. Yes, what he did is horrible but kicking him out when he's hurt like this isn't right." she said as she turned and followed Matt outside.

After hearing enough of the conversation it seemed to Ash like she knew what was going on. She sighed and shook her head before turning to follow Christine and Matt.

"I think I can help you two."

IC-Lucas:

"I truly do not know why they felt the need to bring such a mentally unstable man back here," Lucas said, speaking up now that the two carrying John were outside and out of earshot. "Especially with such a healing ability as he is reputed to possess." He stepped over to the group with the Dallas's, Alex, and Nathan, nodding at each.

"Also, would anybody mind my asking if such disputes as that occur regularly?"

profiles i guess

IC:"You're right. I do know John. And he is a heavily scarred person. And it's because I know John that I'm sending him away. I will not risk the safety of these students for one person."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Nathan

My nose wrinkled a bit as Matt passed me by, "Dude...use mouthwash...or something...might need some bleach even..."

I turned to look at the guy with the Mickey Rourke facial hair that Dallas was so intrigued by. "Oh he is uhhh..." I thought about it for a moment. "Yeah who are you exactly?"

Edited by A billion cats

IC-Lucas:

Lucas turned to Dallas, his eyebrows dropping like the final puzzle piece in an expression of frustration.

"I'll admit I'm a bit scraggly, but there's no reason to start off a conversation like that, is there? And no, I got no refund. They just kept going along."

profiles i guess

IC: Ashley

A red eyed, green haired girl that most of the people in the room were familiar with came hastily from an adjacent room and rushed right toward Dallas, she took a party horn and blew it right into Dallas' ear.

IC: Nathan

​"Well, I'd send a formal complaint if I were you Mr. Rourke." I smiled deviously.

Edited by A billion cats

IC: Triblade, Mimic, Songbird

"Woah, Ashlynn where did you come from? You're supposed to be dead!" Matt said with shock as Ash spoke to them. He hadn't even noticed her until now.

"I'm the Ultimate Ashlynn..." she shook her head.

"Oh, right. Sorry about that. I thought you were blind or something."

"I was, its a long story. Anyway I think I can speed up healing John."

"Oh right, you have healing powers?" Christine interjected.

"Well I did... its complicated but its my blood that has healing properties now. At least I'm pretty sure it does."

Christine and Matt gave each other a strange look but Matt shrugged. "Fine whatever you think will help." he said. He placed John on the hood of the car.

Ash turned away from the two of them as she let a single fang pop down. She drew it across her wrist before pulling the fang back in. Trying to hide the fact that she was a vampire from them for now. As crimson blood began to run down from her wrist she opened John's mouth and began to drip some down into him. She didn't drip much. She didn't want to chance him turning into a vampire. No she just wanted to give his healing factor an edge.

She took a step back and waited. Even as the three stood there they could see some of John's burned and destroyed tissue repairing itself.

Matt placed his hand over his mouth and took a whiff. "I think Nathan's right... remind me to brush my teeth. Its been a long day."

IC-Lucas:

"I did not come to this universe to be battered with insults based around Mickey Rourke's terrible decision to undergo plastic surgery conflated with my appearance," Lucas growled. "If anything, I look like pre-surgery Rourke. Apology accepted, ah...Not sure I know your name."

profiles i guess

IC:

"Since I mouthed off to the Secret Service?"

She nodded. "Yeah. Since that entire mess." A sigh.

"So, how have things been?"
"Well, you see," Aleks replied, sliding out of the open back window of the car and grabbing hold of the car as he swung backwards towards the ground, "I was in New York City, looking for the fabled New York pizza you Americans are always prattling about. As it turns out there was an apocalyptic war going on between military and terrorist capital ships and Iron Men were falling from the sky, laying waste to entire city blocks."
"Wow..." Tali mumbled.
"Yeah, tell me about it. Best vacation I've had in years!" he cried emphatically, grinning.
IC:
"GREYEAAAAH!"
Dallas turned around instinctively and reached for his thigh, where he had a noisemaker of his own holstered; in one fluid movement he had drawn it and held it up to Ashley's nose, blowing hard so that the end of the party favor booped her.
-Tyler
Edited by Dallas Winston

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

"No, Matthew, I didn't save you any fries, because whenever we hang out something awkward or dangerous ends up happening, I end up bleeding profusely, and then things get either more awkward or more dangerous. Following that train of thought I decided to eat all the fries for myself, because I figure that you starving to death would be the safest and most foolproof way to make sure that I live a long and happy life on this earth," Aleks replied bluntly. "Unrelated note: anyone have a cigarette?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

"Huh. I guess some of that makes sense." Matt shrugged. "Other then the bleeding part its fun when we hangout though right?"

"I have one," Christine said before she pulled out a back of Newports and offered on to the Russian.

"I don't usually smoke anymore but when I saw these in New York..."

IC: Ashley

Ashley was too busy giggling to avoid Dallas' party favor as it booped her one the nose, she squealed.

Recovering quickly, she began to blow her party horn repeatedly at Dallas, trying to get the end of it to hit him every time.

IC:Alex watched the two play, and generally have a good time. His expression never changed from its mask-like stoicism, even as he began to turn away."It's good to see you two. If anyone needs me, I'll be attending to some business in my room."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"Grazie, Jane Deere," Aleks thanked Christine as he took a Newport and lit it. "Well, I mean, you know Tali...I just figured since you were so smoking hot and all..."

Tali went bright red. "I-I... I'm n-not..."

She settled for biting her lip and blushing even more.
Aleks, meanwhile, was silently trying not to gag while he took drags off his cigarette.
"Do people here in America make deliberately corny pickup lines like that in jest? Is that what's fun here?" he asked Matt and Christine. "This is horrible. I must commit seppuku."
He drew a butterfly knife from his pocket and flipped it open.
-Tyler
Edited by Dallas Winston

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Triblade, Christine, Songbird

Christine pulled out one of her own stogies before lighting it. "What the Newport? Or how Americans act in general?" she raised a brow when Aleks called Tali smoking hot.

Matt was currently feeling slightly self conscious after Aleks saying he was attempting to starve him to death.

The all-American football player got down on the ground and began to do some pushups.

"Matt what are you doing?"

"What does it look like?"

"So does anyone know where the Ultimate John is?" Ashlynn said as she glanced at the few X-Men standing around her.

"What? I have no idea what you're talking about." Matt laughed. He got up with his back turned to the others as he brushed some dirt off his pants. Careful to hide the fact his cheeks were burning slightly.

"Don't tell him that or the moron will go bash his face in with a shovel next." Christine smiled as she exhaled some smoke.

Edited by Flex Fiction