IC: Triblade, Mimic

Matt flew upwards and then dove into the hangar of a large aircraft. His feet slid across the smooth metal floor as a group of Hydra soldiers turned towards him. "Well guess its time to go to work." he said as he let go of Aleks and two crimson blades appeared from each palm. Matt ran forward as he began to slash and hack at Hydra soldiers, doing his best to dodge gunfire.

Christine entered the plane from behind them. She sprinted forward before placing her bare hand on Matt. She quickly absorbed his plasma blade power which replaced John's bone claws. The claws shriveled and turned to dust as crackling plasma blades extended forward. John's healing factor was still active however giving Christine an edge as she threw herself into a Hydra guard and shoved the blades through his chest.

IC: Taralynn,Las Vegas. Cafe.

Tara leaned back in her chair, looked at her empty plate and contemplated what Alaric said. She hadn't actually finished all her food. About haflway through she got bored with it and decided to burn the rest. The act of burning the food had been more fun than the eating of it. " Alright." Tara said as she stood up from her chair. "Let's go." She said as she walked toward the exit, her teal shirt ruffling soflty with every step.

IC: Alison

Alison sighed as she clicked toward the basement. She'd found no one in the Boy's dorm either, maybe there'd be someone here she knew. The voice was leaving her alone for the moment, not out of defeat, but out of smug victory. And though she wasn't exactly happy to admit it, the voice had been right. She had been a fool to come here.

OOC: Question, is anyone actually at the Mansion?

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC:

Alaric looked in surprise at Tara and then met the waiter's gaze; with a shrug of his eyebrows he dangled one of his credit cards and mouthed Put it on my tab with a nod upwards at his villa. With a not-very-apologetic half-shrug the hyperkinetic stood and followed Taralynn out the door of the restaurant, catching up with her in about four seconds as they headed down towards the spa.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Taralynn, Las Vegas. Hotel Hallway.

"Any idea where the Spa is?" Tara asked as she looked at the hallway walls on either side of her. She reached out and brushed her hand along the felt absentmindedly. "I know there's a gym around the corner, but.." She trailed off as she saw a map on the wall. "Then there's always this." Tara mumbled quietly and traced a finger along the map. "Alright, it's little bit off from the gym." She said definitely as she pulled backward and resumed walking, hand stretched out to the wall.

Alison stopped midstep as she heard a muffled sound come from far off behind her. She turned and walked down the hallway. It was possible someone had come in after her. Hopefully it was someone who knew where everyone was. She stopped at the stairwell as her senses picked up the sound and she took a hostile edge. No one had come in after she did, that much was clear now. 'What are you gonna do?.....You think what?..You're gonna..hurt somebody......Yes....' she thought to herself as she walked to the entrance. "Who. Are. You?" Alison asked as she opened the door, a cold edge to her voice.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC:

Alaric walked alongside Taralynn until they reached the spa and instantly made a beeline for the sauna. Undoing the two buttons on his blazer he shrugged it off and then slid the v-neck off from over his shoulders. Instantly, ready to breathe, his wings fluttered out from inside his shoulder blades and stretched to full length, taking up most of the width of the steam room as he stretched and cracked his back. After a second the two white appendages furled back into his shoulders and disappeared.

"Better already."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Lucas:

"Somebody who needs a glass of water before he dries up like a god-****ed worm in the desert!" Lucas growled at Alison. "Now stop looking at me like I'm your ****ing boyfriend's mother and get me to a sink or something!"

Edited by Ilyusha Blokfase

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Nathanael

Nathanael looked up at the sky, then attempted to lift into a nearby window. " ****!" Nathanael cursed loudly. Not only did the unpleasant storm clouds overhead look like they were going to start pouring at any moment, but thanks to the clouds, he was out of juice. He'd used up too much energy over the past few days. He was in no mood to get caught in the rain. But too bad for him he wasn't really going anywhere.

He growled as he walked. He really wanted to take out his frustration on someone - not something, someone. Nathanael cracked his neck as he noted sourly, that wasn't going to be happen. Because it just so happened today really was his lucky day, and all the people attacking the city were either airborn or in a ship, that just so happened to be in the sky too. "**** It! I may e'll ry, eh." Nathanael said to himself as stopped next to a streetlight. He took a minute to crack his back and then grabbed the lamp, ripped it out of the ground, and tossed it through air at one of the ships.

"No." Alison said flaty her body seemingly still in the door way. Alison slowly started to melt one hand in preparation. She didn't know this person and if he didn't state his name soon, he wasn't getting inside. " Name." it was less of a question and more of a statement.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC:

Brando set down on the ground near Siegfried and let the banged up black-and-gold Iron Man armor fold away from him and fly off again. The marksman drew his gun and leaned against the wall as he scanned for any enemy troops on the street around them, picking off one or two before turning back to the Asgardian.

"Guess this could be going worse."

IC:

Aleks drew a knife from his shoe and jammed it upwards into the chest of a HYDRA soldier that came running at him and Matt from behind before twirling and firing off his gun at two more approaching from the same direction.

OOC: Actual fightable important NPCs, objectives, and possible plot paths will be outlined in full next post. Just needed to bump this battle real quick.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

"Just like old times," Matt said as he unleashed a column of plasma from his chest and used it to melt through the legs of an oncoming Hydra solider before sweeping it to the left and melting the gun of another. He ran forward rolling on the ground to avoid bullets before he jumped up and swept a plasma blade across the chest of the Hydra solider he'd melted.

Christine took a couple shots to the gut which forced her to pause for a moment as her healing factor kicked in along with the pain. She grimaced before she slammed her foot into the throat of the soldier who had shot her and then slashed her plasma blade across his throat ending his life.

Alison stood still. "Name." She repeated blankly. She'd registered what he said, she just didn't actually care. At the moment there was one thing that had her attention, and that was him. In the time she'd spent here, she 'd never seen his face before. And if there was no one she recognized here at the moment that could vouch for him, she wasn't going to let him waltz past.

Nathanael smiled as the pole slammed into the ship in the distance. The ship may have still been in the air, but it made no difference to Nathanael. He felt far better. "At's ight, ch etter!" Nathanael said as he started to walk, slowly, heading towards where it seemed, to him, like most of the destruction was being centered. Now that he felt better he could concentrate. And the two things on his mind were the intruder and fighting.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC-Lucas:

This is really getting annoying.

"Miss, I don't know if you're just daft, or if you have some sort of mental problem that prevents you from having any sort of compassion for a fellow human being," Lucas said, starting off rather nicely, before holding up his right wrist, pulling it away from his rifle. Out from that wrist shot a couple metallic tubes, the ends looking shapened and barbed, something dripping right out of them.

"Now, I don't normally like threats, but unless you want both an IV and an enema, you'll move, I'll get some water, and find somebody who is mentally competent to help take care of the ships and soldiers touching down just a mile or so from here."

profiles i guess

IC: Taralynn, Las Vegas. Spa

Taralynn walked towards the massage area and laid down on one of the nearby tables. Though this would come first, right after this it was saunna time. Taralynn sighed in content, her thoughts interrupted, as the masseuse set to work on her. It felt amazing. She had no idea how she'd taken care of her back in that garage. And honestly she didn't care. All that mattered was the feeling of comfort spread over her body.

IC: K

K cringed in expectation of a hot painful death, then spasmed uncontrollably. The pain, the tingle, had increased suddenly to a long burning sear, that took control of his whole body and forced him to shake. This wasn't an acceptable pain. It was unbearable. It felt like the air itself was igniting inside his body, tearing him apart at the very seams. The strength wasn't just wracking K's body, it was pouring through his eyes, preventing him from seeing. After what seemed like an eternity the pain died down. K looked around himself in astonishment at the sight of all the soldiers still just standing in a circle around him. He had no idea what had happend but he was still alive and that made no sense, he'd seen the guns, he'd heard them pull the triggers. He'd smelled the gun powder as the bullets let the barrels.

K gasped in surprise as he looked down at his body and his brain finally caught up. There were two things he noticed. One, the pain hadn't lasted as long as he'd thought it had. It couldn't have. Since he was still alive it could only have ended as suddenly as it started. Two, he was alive. He couldn't explain it. In fact he couldn't really understand it. Not only was he still standing but the bullets, The Bullets were passing through him like they didn't even exist. No, it wasn't that they didn't exist, It was more like his body wasn't there. Eithereal even.

It just made no senese. "*******!!" K shouted in surprise as went he take a step forward to test if his body was still there, and the next thing he saw was the chest of the soldier in front of him. "What just happened!" K exclaimed as he, apparantly out of nowhere, stood over a fallen soldier. Slowly, the soldiers turned towards him, then shouted and moved into action. K stumbled backwards and another soldier went down. As he slammed into the man K tried to gather his thoughts. 'Uh..Alright, they told you about things like this. They said there were crazy things out there. So get a grip and don't panic.' He thought as he tried to center himself, before another soldier turned towards him - gun in hand - and he lunged for the man's weapon.

"OH MY ***********!" K screamed as what he thought would be a lunge turned out to be him standing in front of the soldier with his arm through the man's chest. That was it, he was finished. The sheer violence of he had just mistakenly done was too much for him. There would be no more "don't panic". Because he was panicking. " Heeeellllp!" K said aloud and tried to fling himself away from the soldiers only to find himself shooting through the air, his panic increasing as he flew.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC: Siegfried's glowing eyes were still focused on the sky, a peal of thunder crashed about the sky before Siegfried replied "True enough. And should this work, it should go just a bit better."

---

Spencer breathed pure terror, his back pressed against an alley wall. He had only barely lost the first set of Hydra lackeys, and now another was hot on his tail. It was simply mind numbing how unlucky New York seemed to be. A hail of some sort of projectile weaponry spread in a series of terrifying impacts above Spencer's head, driving him into motion once again.

---

Adrian loomed tiredly behind whom he could only assume was Alison, that girl who had come in here accompanying Tara some time ago. Staring past her at the man at the door with the tubes hanging from his arm, Adrian could only feel a mounting burn of exasperation build in his chest.

"Is there some sort of problem here?"

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC-Lucas:

"Yes. I've been standing out here far too long, I'm both hungry and thirsty, and this woman either doesn't have any typical human compassion to help somebody who needs water and who has been watching planes full of people come over and attack the nearest city, or she's just too mentally challenged to be able to help."

profiles i guess

Alison shifted the position her of neck so she could see who had come from behind her while still keeping an eye on the visitor. If it was someone else she didn't recognize, than both him and the visitor would soon be gone. Alison relaxed slightly as she saw the man behind her. "Adrian. Do you. Know. Him?" Alison asked coldly, the tone of her voice making it quite obivous that if he didn't know the man then the intruder, would die.

K slowed to a halt as, as the panic, more-or-less, subsided. " Never Ever Again!' K thought to himself. "Never again, am I helping another living person.' he continued to himself as he floated through the air, dertermined not to look down. Slowly, he took a deep breath, then nearly shrieked as he started to decend. "No-don't look down! Don't look down!" K said to himself panicky, then threw his arms out and went flying foward. This time there was no stifled shriek. It was a complete one. K had no idea where he was now and he honestly he didn't care. The only thing he cared about, was catching his breath. Slowly, he looked around. It looked to be a city and something else, no not something, someone.

He squinted, frowned, then groaned. "No, no,no no, No! I just saved him! There is no way I'm gonna let them kill him. Wait, I ****!" K screamed as he flung himself toward the soldiers that were chasing the person he'd saved earlier. After everything he'd just been through there was no way he was going to let that person come to harm.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC: NPC Hydra Ironmen, NPC Military

Once Siegford's words left his lips a group of five armored Hydra 'Ironmen' flew around the corner of a building.

"Target locked." one of them said through their metal helmets as they raised their wrists. Four missiles burst forth and flew towards Seigford.

"Take them down."

An armored Hydra Ironman suit landed on the ground not far away from Spencer. The ground cracked and buckled beneath the weight of the superior troop. The armored soldier raised his wrist and continued to unleash bullets towards Spencer.

"End of the road mutant."

As K flew towards the group of Hydra troops they turned and began unloading their weapons at him. Bullets flew towards him at high speeds.

It seemed that backup had finally arrived. Large green tanks began to move through the streets blasting Hydra vehicles as they went. Scores of US military troops poured in through the streets taking aim as they began to unload their weaponry into the Hydra soldiers.

"This battle isn't over yet." General Fitzgerald said as he sat in one of the military helicopters which was now flying over the city.

"ETA of our air strike?" the general asked.

"Two minutes sir."

"Good, let's blow them all to HeII."

It wasn't long before the plane was empty of living Hydra troops. "Have a nice fall." Christine grinned as she grabbed the last screaming Hydra soldier and tossed him out of the open hanger. She watched as he fell towards the earth, his arms flailing before he vanished from sight. Christine dusted her hands off and turned towards Matt and Aleks.

"Alright what's step two?"

"Step two is crashing this plane, into that giant airship." Matt said as he pointed outside at the massive Hydra craft. "Looks like that's where they are all coming from. Let's see if we can't take that thing out."

K opened his eyes wide in surprise as the soldiers turned and opened fire on him. This sight made him hope that what ever he was doing now would save him from getting shot. Once again K's hopes were dashed as he felt something pass through his arm. "Gah!!" He said in slight fear, expecting unbearable pain to start running through his arm. He looked down, nothing, no pain, no blood, nothing. Rather than stand there and think why, K flung himself towards the nearest soldier. He was going to save this man. He had to.

Nathanael had been walking toward the building all of the soldiers were flying to, throwing random things off the street at the ships from time to time, and thinking. Though what he was doing could be called providng aid, to Nathanael it wasn't. He'd been looking for a little bit of a fight and throwing the pole had done him good, so why not fight the rest. Nathanael figured the building with all the bombs was where most of the excitment would be and therefore where he would be. Also, he thought the intruder had run off in that general direction. And just because he wanted to sink a few ships, fight a few flying blokes and what-not, didn't mean he wasn't going to find the Intruder and beat him to death with his own arms. And once he found him that was exactly what he intended on doing, whether he found him before the fight or after.

Edited by Dr. Vengeance

The Vengent Spectre.

IC: Natalie was blasted back by the explosion of the Tesla suit, falling and falling, until something grabbed her attention.Rockets. Four, to be exact.Two seconds. She spun midair, concussive bolts impacting each and blowing it up. Last was too close-And she blacked out.Closer to the ground...

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

Alaric's head, raven bangs plastered against the fair skin of his forehead, bobbed against the wall of the steam room, slick with mini multiple layers of condensation. His eyes were wide open but never broke from a single spot, almost as though he were in a staring contest with the door. Tara had gone to the massage rooms or something and said she'd show up in a minute, which left the hyperkinetic ample time for his thoughts.

Yee.

IC:

"Oh, gawd, oh, gawd--"

The missiles had been shot down out of the sky but Natalie was now blacked out, in a controlled dive straight for the ground. Barton's natural football instincts kicked in and he sprinted, feet bouncing off the ground and athletic build carrying him at top speed until he stretched out his arms so they were spread out enough to maintain Natalie's weight. The marksman carried her right into an empty pawn shop and instantly went for the area behind the counter, where the guns were.

"Oi! Siegfried!"

Time to build up a base of ops. Or something cool-sounding like that.

-Tyler

Edited by Dallas Winston

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Taralynn, Las Vegas. Hotel Spa.

Tara got up leisurely off the table. Her back felt better than it had all night, she'd forgotten what a good massage did for the body. Slowly, Tara began walking away from the massage area, one foot in front of the other. The one thing on her mind right now was Alaric. She said she'd be in a little while, but for some reason she was craving a mud bath. Tara stood still as she considered her options. Alaric, mud bath, Alaric, fresh skin. She laughed to herself as she resumed walking. In reality there wasn't even a choice, she just enjoyed making Alaric wait.

Tara stopped outside the door to the steam room. A little more messing around then she'd go in.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC: Feral, Triblade, Mimic

Dr. Tesla dodged John's attack however. The Hydra scientist blasted another lighting-bolt into John's chest. He flew backwards as the electricity coursed through him; smashing through the window of a nearby building. Glass tore into John's skin as he crashed into an office desk. Slowly he got to his feet as smoke began to rise from his flesh and blood began to drip down from his wounds. He approached the shattered window and looked around for Dr. Tesla, only to find that his enemy was gone. He activated his jet-pack before flying back through the air towards the plane he'd invaded earlier.

John landed inside to find that Matt, Christine and Aleks had cleared it out. "Good work," he said as he walked towards the cockpit. "Now beat it. I'm the one who is going to crash this thing. The rest of you get to a safe distance." John said as he began to pull shards of glass out of his skin and toss them to the metal floor.

"You don't have to do this alone. We'll ride this thing out with you." Matt said as he placed a hand on John's charred shoulder. As he watched he could see as John's burned flesh began to mend itself.

"No, I'm the only one who can friggin' survive this. You don't need to sacrifice yourself." John growled as he turned towards Matt.

"Fine. You better come out of this alive or I'm going to burn your cigar collection back at the mansion."

"Alright. Let's go." Christine said. She grabbed Aleks and jumped out of the hanger before activating her jetpack. Matt turned and glanced at John before following them out.

They flew downwards until they came to what appeared to be a group armored Ironman looking Hydra soldiers who has just blasted off missiles at a couple of SHIELD agents.

"Alright let's give these guys a hand." Matt said as two plasma blades extended from his hands. A nearby wall exploded outwards as three more armored Tesla suits burst forth. One slammed into Matt as it began to slam its armored fists into his chest.

IC-Erin:

Behind Brando came Erin, not quite running, though moving faster than normal; he had devolved himself back to his normal Human standpoint, his M1911 held out and ready for use. Once inside he turned, moving over to Natalie.

"Any injuries besides her being knocked out?" he asked Barton, who seemed to be purveying the shops ware's of high-power long-range weaponry.

"Also, I recommed the M1A, second from the right on the third row. It's a pretty powerful gun."

Edited by Ilyusha Blokfase

profiles i guess

IC: Siegfried shot into the air to avoid the missiles, feeling his concentration peaking. The dark clouds rumbled ominously as Siegfried finally felt he had gathered enough ammunition. Raising his hands to the sky, arcs of lightning began weaving through the gathered clouds, almost in concert with Siegfried's deep voice.

"Believe when I tell you that you made the wrong decision when you chose to face the son of Thor!" Siegfried bellowed.

The lightning arcs ceased just long enough for Siegfried to cast his glowing blue gaze upon the Hydra ironmen below, some enthralled by his show of power, some aiming to bring him out of the sky. With a grim smile, Siegfried aimed a hand at the gathered soldiers, and clenched his hand into a fist. In synchronization, a veritable lightning storm began, chaotic bolts lancing from the sky into the group below at Siegfried's behest.

Leaving the ironmen to deal with this, Siegfried zoomed into the pawn shop to join the regrouping effort.

"I didn't quite get to build the storm I would have liked, but it should prove a suitable distraction for the moment. What's our plan of action?"

---

Spencer's frantic pacing increased by the second. It occurred to him that a blue flash kept appearing whenever he avoided a close shave. It was beginning to seem as if something was intentionally saving him...

Deciding not to dwell on that for the moment, as he was being hounded by bullets and all, Spencer began beating a hasty retreat up the side of a building.

---

Adrian sighed. "No, I can't say I do know him. But. Maybe you should bring the hackles down a bit. We're having problems, yeah, but we can afford to start things off without threats, can't we?"

Turning to the newcomer, he gestured at his arms, and said "Why don't you put those away and introduce yourself. I understand you're hungry and thirsty and such, but we've been having some... Security problems of late. People are a bit on edge. We're just trying to be cautious, is all."

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC-Lucas:

"Surely, so long as you keep your attack dog off of me," Lucas said, withdrawing the metallic tubes into his arm, though he didn't disassemble his rifle. With what all was happening nearby, he didn't plan to take it off of himself; instead, he put it on safety and slung it about his shoulder.

"So, please, direct me to the nearest sink an I'll try not to drown myself in it."

profiles i guess

IC: NPC Hydra Ironmen, Triblade, Mimic

The Tesla Suit Ironmen tried to scatter as the bolts rained down towards them. They tried to rocket away but none of of them were fast enough however. The lighting smashed into all four of them and surged through their armor and into their body. All four of them were effectively cooked inside their own armor. They screamed in unison and shook in the air before they began to fall towards the ground like broken toys; smoke rising up from their armor.

Matt continued to slash at the Tesla Suit that had tackled him. His plasma blades cut through the strong armor and slashed across the man's flesh inside. He could hear the Hydra soldier yell with pain every time one of his red blades glanced across his armor. The Hydra soldier slammed a metal fist into Matt's gut before ramming him into the nearest building wall. The wall cracked behind Matt as he grabbed Matt's head and slammed it once into the wall behind him. Matt saw stars for a moment as blood began to drip down his forehead.

"You'll never be as good as the real thing. You're just a cheap copy." Matt spat as he rammed a plasma blade into the Tesla Ironman's gut. He heard the soldier gasp with pain through his helmet before he stabbed his other crimson blade upwards through the Ironman's armored jaw and out through the top of his skull. Triblade pushed the dead Tesla Suit away from him and watched as it fell to the ground below.

"We can't let this technology fall into anyone else's hands." he said. He aimed his chest at the fallen suit and unleashed a powerful blast of plasma watching as the metal suit was melted down to slag.

"****." Christine said when she felt her borrowed powers from Matt and John fade away. One of the Hydra Ironmen flew over to her before slamming a metal foot into her chest and backhanding her away through the air.

The armored Hydra Ironman began to walk towards the building Spencer was climbing up. He unleashed two rockets towards the building as he attempted to blow away his target.

IC: Novocain

"Well... being good is sooo boring. Honestly how do any of these people take it?" Novocain grumbled to himself. He walked over to a computer and waited as metal wires burst from his metal arm and plugged into the device. Novocain chuckled to himself as he began to download data from the device. There was something he was looking for...

OOC: Edited the Tesla Suit part

Edited by Flex Fiction

Tara laughed and walked into the steam room. She opened her mouth to say something but all that came out was a sigh as the steam encompassed her body. The steam was pretty effective. The warm mist covered her from head to toe. Though nowhere near as effective as her flames, the steam was a nice substitute. Tara sat down across from Alaric and laid her head against the wall. Just cause he'd gotten her to enter didn't mean she couldn't mess with him a little.

K kept the same calm he had managed throughout this whole catastrophy, aka panic as he slammed into one of the soldiers and the man convulsed then dropped. He stared at the falling body for about a second before flinging himself toward the next nearest soldier. One down, he had no idea how many more to go.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC:

Alaric opened his eyes lethargically with a corresponding smirk; his impossibly blue gaze wandered around the fogged up confines of the steam room before landing on a glint of orange and freezing there. Tara was sitting across from him, towards the left of the room, and she looked up from the wall slowly to make eye contact with him.

The smirk widened.

IC:

"Plan of action?" Brando called back after moving several crates and shelves around so that they cut the view from various glass windows in half; he was now mounting weaponry and ammunition here and there, spacing it out accordingly. "We soup up here, see if they have anything useful, give everyone a chance to take five. I have a feeling we're gonna be in town for a while. Anyone been in touch with Stark, Rogers or Noel?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Feral

A lone figure stepped across the metal floor of the plane. His shirt was burned and torn in many places. There were several small holes dotting it that marked where bullets had pierced his body. This was nothing really new to John. He didn't really feel pain anymore. He was so used to it. It was like breathing to him, it actually reminded him he was still alive.

John Howlett approached the cockpit of the plane slowly. There was a scared looking Hydra pilot still at the controls.

"I'm here to relieve you captain." John said as he placed his hand on the pilot's shoulder and then rammed his claws into the pilot's back. he carefully lowered the body to the floor before pulling in his claws.

"Nothing personal, I need your plane."

He placed his hands on the controls as he examined the hundreds of flashing lights and many switches that dotted the panels in front of him. He wasn't an expert at flying airplanes. HeII, he didn't even have his flight license. But that didn't really matter right now. All that mattered was that if John crashed this plane he could save a lot of lives. Even if he died in the process it would be worth it. Maybe part of him deep down wished he would die during this crash, but he knew it wouldn't happen.

John knew the basic controls of the plane thanks to a few lessons from Ashlynn. His mind instantly went back to one of those lessons. He saw Ashlynn standing over him smiling. Her scarlet hair falling downwards as she bent over him and showed how to pilot the Blackbird. The memory of her almost hurt more then being electrocuted by Dr. Tesla. John knew how to fly a plane, but he sure didn't know how to land one. Thankfully all he had to do was crash one.

"Let's at least make this fun." John muttered to himself. He grabbed the fallen hat of the dead captain before placing it on his head. "This is your pilot, John Howlett. It seems there has been a change of plans ladies and gentlemen. This ship is going down. Fasten your seat-belts and make sure you strap an oxygen mask over your face. This is going to be a bumpy ride." John said over the intercom.

The plane was picking up speed now as John pushed it faster and faster. He was approaching the massive Hydra monstrosity now. It was getting close and closer. When John realized even if he let go of the controls there was no stopping it from smashing into the massive air-ship he turned and began to run away from the cockpit. Suddenly John was thrown forward as the plane impacted. An instant later a cloud of flame rushed forward embracing him. After that John only saw darkness.

IC: Mimic, Triblade

Blood ran down from Christine's lip as she tumbled backwards through the air. "That's it ah'm gonna beat the **** out of you partner." she said before she rocketed forward with her jet-pack unleashing a flurry of blows and kicks at the Tesla Suit. It only resulted in more pain to her however since his suit was made out of a powerful metal. The Tesla Suit slammed a metal fist into her gut making Christine double over. She coughed before she leaped at his mask clawing and tearing at the helmet with all her might. Her fingers slipped across a release button and suddenly the face-plate shot open revealing the Hydra soldier's face.

"There you are." she said as the southern belle began to slam her fist into his face.

Matt turned to see the remaining Tesla Suit flying downwards towards a small pawn shop. He began walking towards it his arm raised to unleash a rocket.

IC: Novocain (Institute, Basement Level)

"Aha," Novocain chuckled as he isolated the security systems. It only took a few more seconds and now he had complete control. Suddenly all of the metal security doors within the mansion sealed shut along with the windows.

Novocain grabbed a nearby intercom with his still flesh hand and pressed the button. "Hello children and adolescents. This is your new staff member, Doctor Novocain. I apologize to inform you that I am resigning from my position. Oh, I am taking over this mansion as well. You are all now my prisoners. Have a wonderful day." he cackled into the intercom before throwing it against the wall.

"Now where was I... oh yes." he said as he continued to search through the mansion's systems. "There she is..." he said as he found the location for Cerebro. He quickly downloaded the data into his half cybernetic mind before pulling his metal wires out of the machine.

"With Cerebro integrated into my systems... I would know where every mutant in the world is! I would be omniscient!" he cackled as he left the medical ward and began to walk down the metal hallway towards Cerebro.

"Hey! Stop right there!" a small teenager said to Novocain. He looked to be about fourteen. Red hair, fiery green eyes and freckles. "I can't let you get away with this." the teen said as energy began to crackle around his hands.

"Oh but I think you can." Novocain said before he threw his hand forward. A syringe spiraled through the air before landing in the teen's neck. He cried in pain and grasped at the needle only to give Novocain time to move forward and press the syringe down unloading its contents into the teen's blood stream.

"Enjoy me boy." he said as he walked away. Not even looking back as the teen's clothes began to tear and rip as he began to transform into a muscled monstrosity.

IC:Novocain paused in mid-step, some kind of force preventing him from moving. Pain shot through his skull, his mind scattering, his muscles freezing in place, and every nanobot in his body flying the blue screen of death. It was as if something had reached into the very depths of his cybernetic soul and squeezed. As his systems slowly fought to normalize themselves, he heard noise behind him, the slow sound of shoes on a hard floor. With every step, another pulse went out, and his systems began to malfunction again. And again. And again. And with each approaching step, it was if his blood grew colder.

"You probably don't remember me." Another step, and this time, the pulse was more violent. Black spots swam in Novocain's vision, the pain sharpening. It was as if someone were driving daggers out from the inside of his skull. "I was never one of your experiments. I was never one of your little play things, the people whose lives you so enjoyed destroying."

"But someone very, very important to me was. And I should have finished the job the very first time, back at Weapon X. I should have made sure you died. I should have finished the job after what you did to Julia. Dallas could never had done it. But I could have. I let you live, because it seemed that you might yet have a chance to change.""I was wrong. But that's not a mistake I have to live with."The footsteps came to a halt, but the last one triggered another pulse, and this one didn't stop, slowly intensifying, climbing, the pain building. A few yards behind the mad scientist, a teenager in a black coat stood, hands in his pockets. He seemed perfectly ordinary, except for one thing; the eyes. They say the eyes are the window to the soul, and if that is true, then this was the soul of someone far older. Of someone who had seen, and been forced to do, far more than anyone had a right to see.They were the eyes of someone who was more than willing to kill him.

"And now it's my turn for a monologue."
Dallas Green - the black-haired one - stepped out from around a corner, effectively blocking Novocain off in the center of a doorless hallway, with windows and exits that he himself had sealed. His clunky, quick steps, a walk dripping with blatant insanity, slowed and stopped as the Ultimate chronokinetic froze his body in the temporal space it occupied, able to feel nothing but the pain of Alex ripping apart its cybernetic half. He said nothing; after a second he looked up at Alex and shrugged apologetically.
"I got nothing."
"Julia Phillips. Not that you'd know her name." The technopath intoned, his tone as frigid as Novocain's own body, locked in time. "You put her in a coma. She hasn't woken up. And don't bother trying to say that you'll fix it; I listened once, and all it did was get another person hurt. You don't even know who that kid was." He said, gesturing at the shuddering mass of flesh and muscle on the floor. "I doubt it even matters to you.""But I know. His name was Jason Brown. He was a good kid, Smart, too. He was looking at a good career in medicine, might have been the Institute's new nurse when he graduated. And if I have my way, he still might. You know who else's life you ruined? Ashlynn Summers. Were it not for you ********, she'd never have been at Weapon X. She never would have awoken the piece of the Phoenix within her. She'd still be here. The Carlisle family would never have been ripped asunder, son turning against the father. Terry would still be alive, not rotting in some shallow grave in Canada. Ashley and Dallas, two of the best people I have ever known, would not have to look in the mirror, fearing that one day you might come back.""My friends, my family, would still be here.""But they're not. And it has fallen to me to keep the people left safe. From the smallest child, to the oldest staff member, they are under my protection. This place gave me a home when I didn't have a home left,""And I will burn everything I have ever created to the ground if it means that I could catch the people responsible for so much anguish in the blaze." Finally, he lifted one hand from his pocket, gesturing at Novocain's motionless body. "As we speak, you no longer have control over your own body. The very technology you used to prolong your miserable existence is now turning against you, destroying you piece by piece. But I've left your brain for last. You will be conscious, aware, as you are slowly torn apart.""Rot in ****, you piece of ****."
"Oh, and by the way!" Dallas chirped excitedly, clearly enjoying himself. "Don't bother, you know, counting on your organic half for much help either. Thanks to my handy-dandy little biorhythms detector, so far I've managed to speed up the cell processes in your body to the point where you're...86 years old. Not Christopher Lee kind of old where you can still move around like you're forty, either. I'm talking Benjamin Button when he enrolled for Pre-K 86."

OOC: Well, Flex, here's where you get the explanation. You sent Novocain into the mansion without any prior mention, apparently enacted an entire plan, and apparently got through the entire school undetected. Well, simple fact is that Novocain is a PC. And as such, he is subject to the same rules and regulations as every other PC. Hence this. This is the action that would have been undertaken if you had given any time for response, before a character reviled by all managed to slip into the Institute apparently completely undetected.If you find a way to get out of this, you can try to continue. But I'm not about to let a PC ignore every rule on modding in the book. Not while I'm still staff.Post for my remaining characters following later.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: This was more a misunderstanding then an attempted abuse. I thought Novocain was still in the mansion medical ward after working on Julia, was not trying to make him sneak through the entire school. But since I just wanted to kill him off anyway this works very nicely.

IC: Novocain

A string of curses tore through Novocain's shattering mind as he stood there frozen in time. His organic half had aged considerably. His brown hair turning grey while deep wrinkles and groves had formed over his skin. His face was stuck in a perpetual look of anger and shock. Terrible pain tore through him as the nano-bots that made up his machine half began to destroy each other. Tearing his metal body apart while they also slowly consumed Novocain's body. There was nothing Novocain could do. He was finished. This was the end for him.

He'd injected the boy known as Jason Brown with his last syringe of nitroids. As his frozen eye watched Jason began to get to his feet. Now a towering monstrosity of bulging muscle. Jason unleashed a massive roar as he charged at the two X-Men. His mind was gone, replaced by the urge to destroy.

Dr. Novocain may be slowly dying but he'd left the school a nice present on his way out.

IC: "No, sorry."A scarred figure stood in the doorway, reaching one hand toward the hulking monstrosity, pinching the bridge of her nose with the other.Her eyes were only barely open, but they glimmered with hate. Oh, she remembered Novocaine and his nitroids.The nitroids influence on Jason's DNA started shutting down, shifting his mutant gene back to its original form.IC: Natalie stirred, feeling of the blood running from her forehead. She tried to hover-Head throbbed. Nope. Can't. Focus.Something she'd seen while she fell...Someone else falling...Tears started forming."Um, guys... I think...""I think i saw Howard fall."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

There he was, more machine than man, aged well beyond his years, writhing in agony as he slowly died.

I should have just watched him die, there was nothing that could save him now, he was going to die a slow and painful death, the least he deserved.

But that wouldn't be enough to satisfy me, not after all he'd done to my friends, my cousin, me... No I was gonna have my final confrontation with whatever time the ###### had left.

I stood in front of him, boring holes into his skull with my eyes as my wings folded onto my back. "Well, you look how you truly are...pathetic."

Novocain looked at me with the eyes of a madman, despite the agony he was currently feeling he had a grin on his face, like a last way to spite his killers before he died.

"How are the wi-" Novocain's response was cut off as he suddenly found himself gasping for air. "No you don't you #######, you don't get to say anything! I won't give you the pleasure!" I had drained most of the air from around his body, though I left just enough so he could just barely breathe, I didn't want him dying on me just yet.

I grasped his neck with both my gloved hands and pulled him up to my eye level before slamming him into the wall. "It's almost a shame you're dying, I'd almost would have prefered to have you rot in jail for the next hundred years or however long you'd live...almost..." I tossed him toward the adjacent wall, the air pushing him fast enough so he'd hit the wall with extreme force. He collapsed on the ground moments later, coughing violently, blood coming out of his mouth.

With a kick I turned him over onto his back, I drew out my katana. "Twice now you've cheated death, once at Weapon X, then in Vegas. Well, I gonna make sure you returning is an utter impossibility." I held the blade right over his neck, I raised the blade over my head....and then swung down.

I didn't feel any better...the anger, the hatred, it was all still there. But at least I could rest easy knowing that monster would never cause harm again. I wiped the blood and grease of my blade using the late doctor's coat. Then I turned around and began to walk, stopping only when I reached Dallas, I looked at him.

"Oh yeah, I sorta lost track of John but, I did bring pizza back, it's in the lounge..." I gave him a wave and walked out of the room, I had much to think about.

OOC: No this doesn't mean I'm back persay, mostly just a form of closure. I may post from time to time as certain characters if I feel the need too. No promises though.

Edited by A billion cats

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: NPC Jason

As Jason was knocked out Tali's powers finished their work. His body slowly returned back to normal as his genes were switch back to what they were before he was injected.

After Novocain was decapitated his head rolled away. His body began to shake as the nano-bots continued to shred and consume his body. Quickly his body turned into a red mush as it was consumed and spat back out by the nanobots. Even his head dissolved into a gooey red mush. When it was over there was nothing left of Novocain except some twisted cybernetic parts. His crimson cyborg eye rested in the pile of his remains.

IC: NPC Military

Soon a squad of fighter jets took to the air above the city. Missiles began to stream out from beneath their wings as they began to blow Hydra air-ships and planes out of the air.

"Someone just crashed A hydra plane into their floating base." one of the air-force pilots commented over the comms. "Blew a good chunk out of the thing."

"Concentrate fire on it. Blow it out of the sky while its weakened." Command replied. The air force pilots did as they were told. "Weapons hot, fire everything." streams of missiles burst into the air before they slammed into the massive floating fortress. The exploded into the already weakened portion which had a massive fire billowing where the jet had exploded against it.

Matt watched with awe as the military began to take the fight to the skies. He watched as they attacked the massive floating base. Suddenly something burning flew past him. He watched as a burned figure slammed into the roof of a car before falling completely still.

"Holy ****." he said as he rushed towards him. Through the massive burns on many parts of his body he could also see adamantium bones shining through iin a few small places. John's front wasn't as burned as the back of him as if the explosions had hit him from the back. It was John. Matt slung his charred friend over his shoulder.

"You'll be alright buddy. You're going to be fine."

Christine grabbed the pistol she'd borrowed off a dead Hydra soldier and shoved it into the Tesla Suits' face before firing twice. A red spray coated her cheeks as she turned away. She then kicked the armored Hydra soldier away now that he was dead weight.

Edited by Flex Fiction

IC: Taralynn, Las Vegas. Hotel Spa

As Tara looked down and her bright orange eyes met Alaric's beautiful blue ones, something occurred to her. They didn't need to talk, they could but, they didn't need to. In all honesty, any words that she might want to say were unnecessary. The look in both of their eyes at that moment spoke words without sound. Tara breathed in and laid her head against the wall. Her eyes never leaving their spot on his. After they were done she was going to sleep. And anything or one that got in her way would have a hard time stopping her.

Alison relaxed at Adrian's behest. If he said they would work things out calmly then she would try, but the moment the vistor tried something, death. " Here." Alison said and made a long stream of water pour from her hand then stop in the shape of a glass. Though it may not have been the water he was looking for, it would have to do.

Nathanael grinned at the sight of the large building before him. The walk was finally over. It may have taken a little while but he'd made it to the area around the tower. He laughed as he took a step forward and saw three smoking suits of armor. For a minute Nathanael just stood there laughing, only getting a grip when he realized it wasn't as funny as he'd made it out to be. His face sombered slightly as he looked around. There was so much going on around him that he didn't know what to chose to do first. People were flying all over the place. There was rubble here and fire there. It was perfect.

With all that was happening, there was no way he wasn't going to get a little fight, and maybe some looting too. "'Ere!" Nathanael said to himself. He slowly cracked his neck and walked forward, his eye on a group of soldiers outside a pawn shop. They were standing in the open and for that, he was going to make them pay.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC Rage

"That's for destroying my FOOOOD TRUUCK!!!"

Several HYDRA soldiers were doused with hot oil. As they writhed in pain, one of them received the now empty fryer to the head, knocking him out. Then came a blast of flame, effectively sealing their doom. Walking past their bodies, Carter spitefully looked down at the flaming terrorists, then looked back to his now destroyed business. "I try to rebuild my life, and THIS HAPPENS?!" he thought aloud. Then he saw a mutant trying to defend himself from a large group of soldiers. "Well, you always wanted to be a hero, didn't you?" Carter whispered to himself. Slowly creeping to the group's rear, he quietly sneaked up on one of the soldiers assailing the mutant known as "K".

"FALCOOooooooooooOOOOOON PUUUUUUUUNCH!!!" he yelled as his flame-wreathed arm hurtled towards the head of a HYDRA mook.

OOC: That would be your character, Dr. Vengeance

IC Foreshadow

"You can get out of the city through here. Stay out of sight." Peter turned and began climbing up the wall of the apartment building as a group of civilians fled through the alleyway. Reaching the top of the building, the now dressed for combat mutant surveyed the scene. "This is bad," Peter thought. "At least we have backup," he thought as US troops began to move into city. "Why did I have to land in the most turbulent era of human history?" Peter thought to himself. Then, he noticed bullets bouncing off of objects near him. "Oh ######," he thought even as he ran off the building, jumping onto the next building over and repeating. "Darn German rednecks!" he thought. "Wait, are they German?"

IC Asardin

While all this chaos was going on, Asardin was enjoying a nice cup of coffee.

His repulsion powers keeping assailants away, he was crouched behind an AC unit sipping from a coffee mug. Keeping a wary eye on his surroundings, he saw that the fighting had moved away from him. Warily getting up, he began to walk, before crouching behind a car. He continued to warily move behind cover, attempting to escape the city alive. "It would do my ancestors great dishonor to die here," he thought.

IC: Machinex, Melodia

Hiding in his laboratory, the Canadian inventor raced to put his armor on. Hyperventilating with nervousness as the power suit folded onto his person, he anxiously watched the scenes unfolding in the streets below. He wasn't too worried, however; he had made plans for this. He figured that he would be able to get through this okay, and maybe save a few civilians while he was at it.

What he wasn't prepared for, however was death coming to seek him at his door. An explosion blew off the doors, and ten HYDRA soldiers burst into the testing wing and immediately opened fire. Robert stood no chance; he didn't even get a chance to turn around. Slumping against the ground, his breathing shallowed. He hadn't been so prepared after all...
As the dust cleared, an eleventh figure stepped into the room. He was dressed differently than the rest, wearing long, flowing robes as opposed to standard battledress. Brushing a silver lock of hair from his face, his eyes narrowed. "Captain Tsui?" one of the soldiers asked. "Take the clean energy devices," the silver haired man replied. "Destroy the rest. No, wait, dump it into the street. Death from above..." "Yes sir!" the soldier replied and immediately got to throwing a tank of gasoline out the window. As the rest of the soldiers got to work, Reyson advanced towards the mortally wounded inventor on the ground. "Inventors," he muttered spitefully. "I've seen enough of your ilk. Sure, your experiments with clean energy were noble, but you made your mark all the same." "That... voice... Son...?" Robert muttered feebly. "W-why?" "I'm not your son," Reyson spat. Unsheathing his sword from his walking stick, he stabbed down at Robert's exposed neck. "Vincent," Robert whispered before the death blow came. Pulling his blade out from the now-dead man's neck, Reyson looked up to the sky. One of their planes had crashed into the HYDRA mothership, dealing a lot of damage. "Dr. Tesla is not going to like this," Reyson grimaced as he exited the chamber.
OOC: Machinex is dead.
IC: Knower
A scream. A whisper. The frantic chatter of a mind reduced to nothing. I had heard more than his share of a person's dying thoughts, but this one was different. Somehow... Was it somebody I knew? No matter. I had a job to perform. I continued to fight my way through the army of mooks, all but oblivious to anything in my environment that wasn't relevant to the fight. All I had to do was block and slash, block and slash...
Edited by Constructman: Black Knight

IC:

Taralynn's gaze traced Alaric's face and then snapped back up to his eyes at the sight of a quick flash; with a start, she realized that one portal of deepest blue had totally sealed itself off for a second and then reopened - he had winked at her. The hyperkinetic sat up, features expressive and smirk now something of a warm - even if a bit coy - half-smile. He ruffled his hair slightly and casually, almost as though he'd been pressured to do so by his subconscious mind; soft little obsidian tufts stuck up here and there the farther back Tara looked, like little guidelines for where and how to run your hands through them. It was all so fluid, spontaneous, but at the same time it was genuine and caring. Then his eyes trained on her and there was that feeling again, that curious sensation that only they had, the one that let them speak and understand each other without twitching their mouths to talk.

I'm sorry I took so long, his gaze said. And he meant it.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Tara's gaze covered the black tufts in Alaric's hair, and almost immediately she smiled. One of the many, many things she liked about Alaric was his hair. It's color, the way it hung and framed his face. How all the little guide tufts gave it this odd look of bedraggledness and maintenance at the same time. Tara blinked understandingly. Don't, don't apologize. Your here now, with me. And that's what matters. said the look in her eyes.

Nathanael walked into the group of soldiers and slammed the back of his fist into the man nearest his right side's face, before tackling the one in front of him. The moment they hit the ground Nathanael pushed himself up and then repeatedly brought his fist down on the man's face, completely aware that he'd knocked man out the moment he'd tackled him.

The Vengent Spectre.