The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted.  What you decide is irrelevant.

I wish for a Half-Life TV miniseries.

TheGeekIgnika, the caffeinated cyber-ninja.  Or just some idiot with a computer.  You choose.

If I sounded like a geek in this

post, you are correct.

"Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection.  It means never having to play it cool about about how much you like something.  It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult.  Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

99% of BZPower has grown out of this pointless fad. If you're part of the 1% willing

to cling to it out of an irrational pseudo-nostalgia, copy and paste this into your signature!

Everybody is entitled to an opinion.  Even me.

Granted, You spend all this time asking until you reach the answer, then you are bored and leave the topic.

I wish my math homework was done.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Granted.  There is now complete peace among the hordes of bacteria on my desktop globe.

I wish there was more time.

Edited by TheGeekIgnika

TheGeekIgnika, the caffeinated cyber-ninja.  Or just some idiot with a computer.  You choose.

post, you are correct.

"Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection.  It means never having to play it cool about about how much you like something.  It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult.  Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

99% of BZPower has grown out of this pointless fad. If you're part of the 1% willing

to cling to it out of an irrational pseudo-nostalgia, copy and paste this into your signature!

Granted. There will be a three second delay when the world is destroyed, adding three seconds to the world's timeline.

Edit: Ninja-Kapura'd.

Granted. You no longer feel the need to sleep, so you stay awake until you die from sleep deprivation.

I wish for $1.

Edited by Nescent

IetTsFQ.png

Granted, but now since this is relevant, you have nothing of relevance on this topic to look at, so you leave.

I wish more people would look at my rap battles.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Granted.  Someone travels back in time and kicks a rock, therefore causing this wish to never exist.

Ninja'd.

Granted.  Without it, you find yourself struggling to find something as cool as this to spend your boring life in.

I wish there was no homework.

Edited by TheGeekIgnika

post, you are correct.

Granted, but after she hops off, she looks back at you and you're entranced by her magnificent adorable cat eyes and fluffy can fur. You change your mind, and invite her back onto your lap, but she struts away with her chin and tail held high as if to say "this is what you wanted!"

I wish my cat would come watch TV with me.

IetTsFQ.png

Granted, but your cat picks all the channels, and they're all shows you don't like.

I wish for an Un-toaster (a toaster-like machine that turns toast back into regular bread and the same for similar products like bagels, etc.)

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

Your wish is granted. However, what you wish to happen happens the exact second when the inevitable heat death of the universe occurs. No time to enjoy that omnipotence, I'm afraid!

I wish for a glass of fresh water- that has not been poisoned, polluted, or otherwise tainted- to be placed on a table in front of me.

Granted. The United States of America gives the Metric system a big hug, suffocating it and destroying it forever. The entire world is forced to use the Imperial system.

I wish that all man-made structures would be instantaneously transformed into flora.

Edited by Nescent

IetTsFQ.png