The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

granted, but everybody threw garabge at you for making me translate that.granted, but everybody threw garbage at you for having me translate that then you ninja'ing me without translating it at all. ya punk.i wish i wasn't crazy

Edited by ~JC~

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

Granted... but you can never move out of it and it is immobile.I wish I had Pokemon...

Granted, but the genie misunderstood, so now some mon keeps poking you.I wish for a plate of raw salmon.
I was there when Bionicle started in 2001. The next ten years were a great run. Sadly, all things must come to an end. But I will stop by and check in from time to time.

granted, but you feel terrible as you realize you're slowly crumbling into a bottomless pit of despair, and that your mother was right, you are a bad child. in your misery, you rob a liquor store to compensate for the fact that you can barely stand to look at yourself in the mirror, and hope that the alcohol makes everything go away. in your trauma, you leave fingerprints on the cash register, only to awaken the next morning to see that the police officer at your house was the same person who's wish you prevented from happening, and he mercilessly beats you. mortified of what you have become, your own family up and abandons you, leaving you to whittle away in a jail cell for the rest of your life, bitter, unloved, and broken. all because of what you did on a forum site.i wish i had skyrim.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros