Star Wars: Odysseys

Havelock Vetinari

IC-Jaron:Jaron nodded at Faraxa, before turning to Levi."One last thing," he muttered. "Padawan. You simply do not understand. Your vaunted Council would not show compassion to any such as us. They would send us out to the far reaches of space, where we're already going, but with also having made us paupers. Or, they would have stripped the Force from us, leaving us weak, wounds, the likes of which Jedi seek to abolish. And, lastly, they might have killed us, deeming us too threatening to leave alive. Your innocence is beautiful, but useless. It will lead you to more problems than it will lead you away from or avert."Nodding to the others around him, his grip tightened on Solei's arm, in order to make sure she didn't possibly collapse. Standing there, with bloodloss and pain, would not have been good for her. He quickly turned, spinning Solei along with him, walking back towards the very place he had come from, himself between the Jedi and the Chiss he led with him, regardless of the thought that one of them may betray him.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Levi - Coruscant - Day OneLevi's head snapped towards Faraxa, gaze incredulous. But Faraxa's decision removed any wind Levi had built in his sails. Levi quietly clipped his saber to his belt, following Faraxa's word as he stated he would. No matter how, in the pit of his stomach, the nervous feeling was now accompanied by pure confusion.His eyes darkened as he considered the sith's words. While he had little question in his mind that the sith's view of things was far too bleak, there was a niggling doubt in his mind, wondering if, perhaps, the sith was right...---Arcturus - Coruscant - Day OneArcturus raised an eyebrow at the decision, but made his way back to the Jedi temple. There would be time enough to hunt for the holocron and it's thieves later. Now was more a matter of delivering his report of the situation.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

OOC: If anyone needs IC responses, let me know. It can be hard to keep track of everything.IC (Solei, Coruscant, Day One)Solei leaned on the Sith Pureblood for support, her energy almost completely spent. She almost looked like she'd collapse despite this. She was silent for a time before speaking up. "Thank you. I...gravely misjudged you. Were it not for you, I would have been forced to end my life. I will not go back to that place. Not as a Jedi." She paused again. "What happens now?" For once, she was at a loss.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC-Jaron:"It's quite simple. I take you to the apartment I always lay low at, get a medic friend of mine to come set your arm, and then I go to retrieve my ship, meet up with that Jedi Consular back there and proceed with my plans before, and then likely take you to Tulpaa," he said quietly, nearly silent, such that only the Chiss could hear him. "Don't ask anymore now. Later."

profiles i guess

IC: (Erif, Day One)Erif nodded, relaxing and turning off his saber. The Jedi would follow through on his agreement to listen to Faraxa's decision, whether it was the right one or not. He held up his hand. "Care for some healing?" Erif was one of the best Force medics around, though it would tire him out the rest of the way.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Faraxa Sabosen [Coruscant; Day One]The Devaronian Jedi watched them go, clipping her lightsabers to her belt. Faraxa still wan't entirely sure if what she had done was right. But what was right, other then being a matter of perspective. Was letting two powerful force-users go with an artifact that could end words in the wrong hands right in her view? No. But fighting and possilby killing them was even worse in the Consular's opinion.It was her decision, and as a Jedi, she would take the full consequences of her actions. Whether it be good or bad. Still, the Debaronian Jedi took comfort int he fact that a life might have been spared today, even one such as the Sith.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Solei, Day One, Coruscant)Solei nodded and fell silent. Her robe was ruined, as the giant blood stain indicated. Moving slowly, she returned her lightsaber to it's holster. She looked like a mess, a tired, bloody mess. Even if one was just looking at her, one could tell she was basically burning the last of her energy.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Levi - Coruscant - Day OneIf there was one thing that Levi was certain of, it was that the debriefing at the temple was not going to be a particularly pleasant experience. Not only had they allowed the Sith to escape, but with a holocron of apparently dramatic importance.Levi nearly hung his head with shame. The masters were not going to be happy about this outcome...

IC: Faraxa Sabosen [Coruscant; Day One]The Devaronian shook her head, glancing over a Levi. "No, I don't believe I am, but once we reach the Temple, you two should get yourselves checked anyway," Faraxa looked away slightly, before focusing back on them. In a much quieter voice, she added, "I will present myself to the Counsel to report."Faraxa took a breath, and continued, "Before you say anything, it was my decision, not yours," she glanced meanfully at the Padawan, "Either of your decisions."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC(Kubla ibn Mosar, Day Five, Kalee): The renewed firing from the droid sent droplets of molten glass flying up over the top of the dune, which, together with the noise, made it pretty clear to those taking shelter on the other side that the droid was absolutely not down. Kubla chambered another round in his rifle, and carefully slid down the far side of the dune, moving to another point from which to fire on the droid. Hopefully, with the consistent stream of fire it was maintaining, it would not hear the Kaleesh running on the sand. When he got to a dune far to the left of the one he had fired from before, he stopped running, and carefully crawled to the top of it, to peer over at the droid, ready to slip back down the side of the dune if he was spotted.OOC: In case it isn't clear, far side=the side of the dune away from the droid.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: (Erif, Day One)Erif shook his head. "I'm going with you at least. I had the authority to go against you and I didn't. Besides, facing the Council alone is never a good idea. I'm well enough. I just won't be able to fight for a while." He lowered his hand to his legs, healing the bruises from the force push.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Levi - Coruscant - Day OneLevi held Faraxa's gaze for a moment before turning to the road ahead. He didn't know how to respond, so he said nothing, internal troubles still boiling in his mind.After a moment, he spoke up. "I will also see the council. Regardless of my level of authority, the failure is on all of our shoulders, no matter who made the decision."

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

IC-Jaron:Once Jaron was out of sight of the Jedi-yea, even out of sight of other beings in the area-he brought his illusion back up, dimming his presence in the Force to that of a normal person, while he looked down at Solei."I'll have to teach you how to do that, won't I?" he muttered to himself, continuing along. Soon he came to a small rented building, the likes of which one could easily find on Coruscant-a single story house, basically, though called an apartment. He quickly led Solei in, setting her on a bed, and grasping a set of his own robes from a closet, these in a rather fetching purple colour."I don't have anything better," he said, slightly apologetically. "So you'll have to work with those until I can get you something better. And, now, off to get somebody to help with that arm, and any other wounds..." he quickly stepped out to another room, pulling out his datapad and proceeding to get on to contacting one of the doctors in this part of the city, a man by the name of Brukan Constantialus.OOC: Who is an NPC that may become a PC someday, but it isn't likely.

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

IC: Arcturus - Coruscant, Jedi Temple - Day OneStaring out of the window of his quarters having returned and given an explanation of what he witnessed occurring during the chase for the holocron, Arcturus rubbed at his chin thoughtfully. The situation had resolved in possibly the worst variant possible of peace. Not only had the traitor managed to get away with a sith of impressive power, if unknown origin, but she managed to get away with the holocron. This was not good news at all.

IC: Camlach- Coruscant, (shipyard, Day 1)Camlach had watched the small battle with interest, choosing to stay out of it and instead examine the two Jedi as they battled. He took notice as the true sith appeared. He was marvelous, such power, and his words seemed to sway even the most loyal Jedi. He was the master that Camlach sought. How interesting... he thought, a powerful Sith hiding right underneath my nose. This changes things considerably. Now that the events seemed quite over Camlach wondered if he should try tailing the sith. He began to walk through the streets following the sith and his female companion.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Faraxa Sabosen [Coruscant; Day One]Faraxa sighed, still believing that it had been her choice, and that she should bear the blame. But then again, facing the Counsil alone wasn't going to be fun, so..."Very well," replied, and started walking off towards the platform and in the gneral direction of the Temple. "Lets not waste anymore time."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Jaron:And just as Jaron stepped out of his apartment, to go and get the Doctor (because it was rather impossible to give directions in the lower parts of Coruscant), he noticed something. A Miraluka. With a Force Saber."Hello, Camlach," he said, drawing the Miraluka's attention to him. "Having a good day, I hope?"

profiles i guess

IC (Solei, Day One, Coruscant)Solei groaned as he pulled the final sleeve of the purple robe over her arm. It had been a painful experience getting the robe on, but she didn't have much choice unless she wanted to stain the bed with blood. Her arm was still throbbing with pain, as she didn't have the energy to suppress it, it was steadily getting worse. Slowly, with great care, she withdrew the holocron from her bloodstained robes. It was an odd thing, obsidian black with red crystalline lattice with a large crystal on top of it. She had risked so much for this holocron. She hoped it was worth it.

IC-Jaron:"A Sith?" Jaron asked, cocking his head. "Red skin? Let me guess, he had horns as well? Sith aren't demons, Camlach, as you can tell from me, likely, and Sith Purebloods are extinct." He smiled slightly, turning away."In the meantime, I have to get a medic rather quickly, before a new friend of mine lets herself slip into the darkness."

profiles i guess

IC: Camlach- Coruscant, (Day 1)"I don't see things, I see things as they are, I see through the force." he reminded Jaron."No... he was a pureblood sith, I know from his power and from his words." he said as Jaron shoved him aside, he had half the mind to pull out his saber on Jaron but he decided against it. Falling into an angry silence as he followed Jaron.

IC-Jaron:"Even then, your force sight could be fooled...as I have evidenced before, no?" Jaron smiled. Then, lapsing into silence, he walked along. Thankfully, Brukan didn't live far from his apartment, not anymore. As soon as Jaron knocked on the door, Brukan was ready. With a quick nod and a grasping of multiple supplies, he began to bustle down the alley, Jaron just barely ahead of him.

profiles i guess

IC: Camlach- Coruscant, (Day 1)"Indeed you did." Camlach said. "But not just anyone can do that." he said; an idea forming in his head that he decided to simply mull over for now. If Jaron could hide his force presence, just what else could he actually do? He continued to follow Jaron ignoring Brukan's company.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC-Jaron:After a timeskip:"Right in there, Brukan," Jaron said, gesturing to the bedroom where he'd deposited Solei, the medic quickly moving in there, with a muttered joke about how Jaron didn't normally take girls home. The Sith proceeded to sit upon a chair, gesturing for Camlach to do the same."So, Camlach. How have you been in the couple hours or so since last I saw you?"

profiles i guess

IC (Solei, Day One, Coruscant)Solei had fallen asleep, the Holocron safely tucked away in her robes and her light saber hidden under the bed. Her breathing was somewhat uneven and the blood flow seemed to have subsided, though it was easy to see her wounds could open up again quite soon if she was jostled or moved. It was evident that this was a deep slumber, one she would not be easily awoken from.

Edited by Basilisk

IC-Jaron:And so Brukan found her, quickly setting to work with numerous bacta packages, bandages, and the items needed to set broken bones. He quickly got to work, Jaron and Camlach passing the time intervening with some basic smalltalk, though it was obvious that Camlach wouldn't relax.A little while later Brukan came out, Jaron thinking him, paying him for his time, paying him even extra, for being such a steadfast and helpful friend, before he excused himself from Camlach and stepped in to check on Solei himself.

profiles i guess

IC: Faraxa Sabosen [Coruscant; Day One]The fact that she was no longer phasing through walls made the return journey to the Temple much longer then before, even though she had stopped momentarily to talk to Jaron. The fact that no of them were exactly eager to go marching into the Counsil Chambers probably played into it as well. But for Faraxa, it gave her time to think about the earilier situation, as well as think through numerous other paths that could have been taken. It was by no means comforting, but it did help clear her mind.By the time the Devaronian thought through all the possible outcomes that she could think ot, she was mostly satisfied that she had chosen the best option presented to her at the time. Everything else would have just ended in death and destruction, and Faraxa could never say that it was better then what she had done.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Camlach- Coruscant, (Day 1)The Miraluka continued to sit in his chair as Jaron got up to check on Solei, he crossed his arms. Wondering what he was doing here, he was wasting valuable time. He had a contract now, someone to track... yet he felt like there were answers somewhere hidden behind Jaron's smug face. Camlach sat quietly his face void of emotion. It was commonly said that eyes are a window to a person's soul, well Camlach's eyes were never visible. It was often hard to read his emotions.

IC(Centerpoint Station, Day 1):Csarissa picked up her drink, still half full, and finished it in one go."I was considering heading to Coruscant anyway. I suppose we should make that our destination."She declined a refill from the waitress and stood up."Is there anything else you want to say or shall we go?"

misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

IC(Centerpoint Station, Day 1):"I--what?" The question shocked her, as she was not expecting anything of the sort. The way this plan had been playing out in her mind was for each to stay confined to their own ship unless the circumstances required otherwise. "Would you care to explain what exactly you mean by that?"

Edited by Kottsu
misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

IC(Centerpoint Station, Day 1)"Well, since we'll be traveling together," Zakta began, sliding a few credits on the table to cover the drinks. "Wouldn't it be much easier if our ships were connected as to limit confusion upon our arrival at any given system?" In a way, he found the situation hilarious, but somehow managed to disguise his grin.

If you can't explain it, then it was probably an alien.

IC-Jaron:And so Brukan found her, quickly setting to work with numerous bacta packages, bandages, and the items needed to set broken bones. He quickly got to work, Jaron and Camlach passing the time intervening with some basic smalltalk, though it was obvious that Camlach wouldn't relax.A little while later Brukan came out, Jaron thinking him, paying him for his time, paying him even extra, for being such a steadfast and helpful friend, before he excused himself from Camlach and stepped in to check on Solei himself.
OOC: Basilisk y u no respondi even had the oysters ready

profiles i guess