What Are You Listening To At This Very Moment?

Nescent

I've got the heart of a lion!

And the wings of a bat!

Because It's Midnite!

(Limozeen)

Tears From The North, by Civil War

First song of theirs I have listened to. This band rocks! The rhyming poetry in the lyrics and the historical subjects stay true to their origins from Sabaton.

and into, speak of the devil,

Twilight of the Thunder God (feat. Aman Amarth), by Sabaton

This song is epic, though I am not used to the dark grumbling in the middle, i don't skip it anymore. Song makes me want to keep writing about Mata Nui!

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

This song is epic, though I am not used to the dark grumbling in the middle, i don't skip it anymore. Song makes me want to keep writing about Mata Nui!

that song doesn't feature Amon Amarth, it's just a cover of a song originally by Amon Amarth on their album of the same name. the guest harsh vocalist is Peter Tägtgren of Hypocrisy fame, who also produced the album (and Amon Amarth's early albums). the original song is way better btw

"Just an Interlude in Your Life" - Klimt 1918

Edited by Serein

Tombstone, by Civil War.

Love this song. Its has funky parts, fits the ruthlessness of the Old Wild West, and hey, Arizonan history. Dat slow-mo cough. :lol:

Now i just have to find an epic song on Geronimo, a sad song the Navajo Long Walk, maybe the Battle of Picacho Peak, and one with a fight between border patrol agents and mexican drug cartel monsters. Might as well throw one for John Carter of Mars, a Confederate Virginian who owns a gold mine in Arizona and gets whisked away to Mars to have sci-fantasy sandal and sword adventure.

that song doesn't feature Amon Amarth, it's just a cover of a song originally by Amon Amarth on their album of the same name. the guest harsh vocalist is Peter Tägtgren of Hypocrisy fame, who also produced the album (and Amon Amarth's early albums). the original song is way better btw

Alrighty, thanks for the clarification. And I prefer Sabaton's variations, vocals and power are more reminiscent of groups like Two Steps From Heck that I have listened to for years now. Just not a fan of their early works. Just my taste.

I think I am not groundless when I say that the day Joakim Broden and Sabaton are not one of the same is the day Sabaton is no longer Sabaton, lest they find a suitable replacement.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Unbreakable, by Sabaton

Haha, I feel invincible listening to this!

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Love never Dies

By Andrew Lloyd Webber.

As in the sequel to Phantom of the Opera?

Cool, I've never heard it before. (However I did see Phantom in Broadway during a band trip in November and that was incredibly awesome.)

I've pulled up the overture to Phantom of the Opera now, so that works.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Hill 3234, by Sabaton

Soviets  vs  al-Qaeda, heck yeah. Love the touch of oriental metal in this.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png