BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC(Shalia-Drifts)At that moment, Quon would feel every metallic part of his body begin to lock up, leaving him effectively paralyzed. "Tried to make it easy..."A large, iron spike appeared in her left hand, and she raised it above his head. "But you had to make it hard."He couldn't scream as the spike plunged into his skull, killing him quite quickly. Looting him, Shalia made off into the drifts. Quon's body fell over the edge and was never seen again.OOC: Kill approved by Canis.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: RuneShe triggered her Huna and watched as her legs faded within the swirling flakes. The crunch of snow beneath her feet was swept away by the howling wind. Now within sight of the duo, she drew her knife, preparing to pounce. An Onu-toa and a vortixx. The latter's physique was significantly larger, although he wasn't at all average height for his species. Nonetheless, Rune deemed him stronger than the toa, and decided to take him down first. Two against one wasn't exactly her style, but the element of surprise was again her's to use as an advantage. They would hear her for sure once she got close. Her intent was to knock the vortixx to the ground with a solid kick. Strike first, ask questions later. Simple and straight forward. She swallowed her lingering doubts and leapt through the brisk air...

IC: Zarok (Ko-Koro)

A single Toa walked the streets of Ko-Koro. He wasn't the only Toa walking, but he was walking by himself. The Toa continued walking, until he heard some Matoran talking about a group of adventurers looking to go to the Red Star. The Toa stopped in his tracks. "An adventure... sounds like fun," he whispered to himself, and turned toward the two matoran talking about it. "Hey, you two," Zarok said, "You mentioned something about an adventure. What is this about?" One of the two matoran looked back, and replied, "Well, a group of people are going to try and sail to the Red Star. If you ask me, it sounds ridiculous, but hey. They want to do it, not me."

Zarok smiled. So there are people going on an adventure... hm. I may have to try and persuade them to let me come along. It would be nice to find somewhere new to explore.

"Where can I find more information on this outing, by chance?" Zarok questioned the two matoran. The other matoran replied, "The Inn, apparently. I don't think they're here right now, though. Still, your best chance is probably there, if anywhere."

Zarok nodded, and thanked the matoran. He dashed off towards the Inn, hoping that the adventurers had not left yet.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC(Ignitus, Rerus, Gravus, Xadah):Suddenly, I think I hear something out in the snow. Staring into the darkness, I see a taxi coming towards the cabin.When the taxi gets close, I realize it's carrying Kiron, JL, and Jarkale, along with a few other beings, who I assume are recruits for the voyage.Once they reach the porch, we greet them warmly, introducing them to Potas, Green Tornado, and our other recruits.:a::k::i:

Edited by Toa Aki

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

IC: Zarok

The Toa activated his Kakama, in order to reach the Inn as quickly as possible. Heck, he might even make it to the Inn before the group arrives!

Well, if they aren't there, that is.

Within a few seconds, Zarok arrived at the Inn, behind an empty taxi. A group of people were talking on the porch of the Inn. This must be them!

Zarok walked around the taxi, and waved at the group.

"Hello! I heard that someone was planning an adventure to the Red Star! Are you the group doing that, or have I missed them?"

One of the people turned around, a Matoran with a questioning look, and asked "What are you talking about? What adventure to the Red Star?" Another person, a Toa, turned around and said, "Yeah, those people aren't here. We're just passing through here."

Zarok sighed, and asked, "Well, do you know where they could be?"

The Toa laughed and said, "I have no idea what you're talking about! All I know is that whoever you wanted to meet clearly aren't here!"

Zarok turned around, and went to talked to those matoran that told him the adventuring group was at the Inn.

Maybe they left...

Edited by The X

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC(Ignitus):"Well, Green Tornado here had an idea that we should get Toa who can elementally sustain the ship. Oh, and by the way, we need to stop by Ta-Koro before we set sail.":A::k::i:

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

The Toa sped through Ko-Koro, looking for the matoran that told him the adventurers were at the Inn.

Hopefully they're still here.

He stopped, and looked around the street that the matoran were on. They weren't there. Zarok stomped the ground, agitated, and went along the street. He saw one of the two matoran, and ran to them. "Oh. It's you again. Were they at the Inn?" The matoran asked.

Zarok shook his head, and asked, "Any other ideas as to where they could be?"

The matoran shrugged, and said, "They might be in the Koro, they may have left for all I know. I haven't seen any groups on the streets, though, so they may not be here."

"So... you don't know where they could be?" Zarok questioned.

"Nope. Maybe outside the Koro, but I doubt they're in the Koro if they weren't at the Inn."

Zarok nodded, and thanked the Matoran. He sped out of Ko-Koro, and began searching for...well, anything that looked like people could inhabit it or meet at it outside of the Koro. He found a cabin with a taxi parked just out front of it after running around for a good minute. He stopped in front of the taxi, and saw a group on the porch.

Please tell me I'm right this time.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC(Ignitus, Gravus):"She's also an Augur," Gravus says, "so that could put us one step ahead of Radriar and any other enemies we meet along the way."And that's when another flashback suddenly hits me. I hit the snow, clutching my mask.I enter a massive throneroom, with white marble walls and floor, and a ceiling that rises easiliy twenty bio above me, held up by arches.Sitting laziliy in the throne is a Toa wearing gleaming white and silver armor and an ornate white mask I can't identify, from behind which peer memacing orange eyes. Leaning against the throne is a beautiful silver sword."Ah, Ausar," says Radriar. "ever the fool. You know very well your band of traitors can't take my citadel, so why bother trying?""Ausar is dead," I say. "My name is Ignitus, and we're going to keep this between you and me. A duel after the Aegis code.""You wish to die so young, nephew? Very well."Radriar rises from his throne and picks up the sword. The blade begins to glow the same menacing orange of his eyes. I draw Vulcan, the blade blazing bright. I charge.He blocks my first strikes easy, his booming laughter filling the room. As the fight goes on, I can feel him starting to give, until he knocks me back with a wall of solid force and a mighty roar."You are better than I rememeber, Ausar. Worthy to be my parter. Join me, and we will be unstoppable! We can wipe out the traitors, and eventually, take the world for ourselves!""Not... on your... life!"I attack with ferocity, but he blocks them easily. Eventually, he pushes me back against a window.Looking behind me for a split second, I see nothing but a hundred-bio drop."Had you joined me, you could have been a valuable ally," Radriar says, "but no matter."He picks me up by the throat. "Perhaps your descendants will fare better."He throws me out the window. My mind vaguely registers that I should be falling much faster.I black out.I wake up, breathing heavily.:a::k::i:

Zarok stood back, and looked on as one of the Toa collapsed on the ground, in a fit.

Well. If this is the adventurers, it'll be quite interesting to go with them if that happens often...

Zarok walked towards the group after the Toa got up, and asked, "Hello! Is this the group heading on an adventure to the Red Star?"

1Ydp0mg.jpg

The question caught him off-guard. They actually are asking about skills to go along?

Zarok thought for a moment, and an idea hit him.

"Well, I can scout out any sort of land we find quite quickly. So, if we land somewhere we don't know about, I could dash around the island, and come back and report any hostilities, any traps that I didn't fall in, so people won't just, ah, die when exploring new territory."

He was confident in the answer. The reasoning was relatively sound in his mind, at least.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC(Xadah, Ignitus):"Alright then," Xadah says, "we'll finish this discussion later. We have more important things to tend to," he continues, helping me to my feet.I quickly explain the flashback to him and the rest of the group, sparing no details.:a::k::i:

IC(Ignitus):"Well, assuming Radriar hasn't died yet, which I suspect he hasn't, there's a good chance we'll meet him during our journey. Thus, we'll need any information we can get.":A::k::i:

IC: Keldor

"Right, but what does that tell us? That he's a power-hungry lunatic. Didn't we already know that? I get how this affects you and Grav and Prince Yakky but I don't get how it affects me."

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

"Oh, so his description is how it affects me. I get it. But you really have to let go of your bloodlust. I'm not going to help you kill him unless it saves others. In fact, I'll try to stop you if you're killing him for revenge."

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

IC(Ignitus):"Oh, so we're on this debate again? For the love of Mata Nui, he blew up an entire continent. Leaving him alive would practically invite him to doom Mata Nui to the same fate. I won't deny that I want revenge too, but he's too dangerous to be left alive.":A::k::i:

Edited by Toa Aki

IC(Ignitus):"Not a clue. I was on my way here when it happened. There were only a few survivors, and nobody that was close to him, but we know he was at the heart of it.":A::k::i:

IC Jarkale

(Ko-Koro):

Jarkale shook his head in frustration.

"Your past is a key to your destiny, Toa", he said to Ignitus and his team. He walked next to Rerus, for he still felt more respect towards him than any of the other Toa. "Death is not an answer, though. The moment you kill someone, Ignitus, you will be no better than your enemy. That's why I tell you that I shall only be your aide as long as you truly be a hero, not a killer."

Jarkale paused. "If you really need to kill someone, though... let Rerus do it. If he does it, I will stay by your side."

Keldor couldn't help himself, he burst out laughing. "Let Rerus do it? Ordering someone's death is even worse because you're too much of a coward to face up to what you're doing. Who taught you morals, little Matoran? Akiri Hukky or whatever his name is?"

"What do you mean? I feel no loyalty to any Koro. I was merely asking where he learned his hilarious idea of morals. His Akiri seemed a logical answer. If not, then who?"

IC(Ignitus, Gravus):"I'll be honest," I say, "he's killed no more than me or Gravus, I believe."Gravus nods."But that's how war works. Don't get me wrong, though. It was all according to the Aegis code. You have to understand the difference in killing and murder.":A::k::i:

"That's great. If I told you I followed the Hooplah code and it told me to challenge anyone I saw to mortal combat, would I be a killer? I'm not going to punish you for what you did, the past can't be changed. But I will stop you from doing it again, one way or another."

IC(Ignitus):Insolent fool. He believes he can stop me? I will cut the flesh from this worm's bones. I will-Whoa, where did that come from?I glance down, realizing how tight my grip on Vulcan is. I let go."Look, the Aegis code has been passed down by our ancestors for millennia. We don't just fight by it, we live by it. I'd appreciate if you'd show a little respect.":A::k::i: