Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: [Atonal]"Well, if I tell you mine, I suppose you'll have to tell me yours then," he said, a small smile appearing of his face before it disappeared, replaced with a rather gloomy expression. "My wife and I had always wanted to make a guide to the entire island, categorising everything in it. We never got the chance. When she was on her death bed, I promised her that I would do it myself in honour of her memory."

IC: VerosI glanced away and then looked back. "I'm sorry. It's a noble promise. I'm sure you've done your wife proud."I stood up and turned my back to the Toa. "My promise...I have done...questionable things. It's simple really." I turned back to him. "To atone. For the sins I've committed."

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:Mundryx sighed and moved his paperwork to the other side of his desk. "At ease." He said, and Erif's salute dropped. "Right now, we don't have any missions, but while Riro and Kladdul guard the gate, you can relax inside the village for a bit, if you want. Ghui isn't needed for duty at the moment, So you can bring him along with you if you want. He's near the bridge".

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: "Yes sir. Have you seen Amsa or Recra anywhere? They might be up to something. Just warning you." Erif saluted and walked off to find Ghui.IC: Coincidentally, at that moment Recra was laughing and trying to talk Amsa out of vaulting over a wall.IC: Amsa looked determined. "Sir, someone from the 2nd squad dared me to do this, and I have to do it for unit pride." She readied her spear.IC: "Not everything is about unit pride, young one."

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:Mundryx took note of that and watched Erif leave his office.Meanwhile, Ghui saw Erif walking towards him. "Hi. Didja talk to Cap'n?" He asked playfully.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC:"Oh, yeah..." Ghui said. He ordered some Bula juice. "Today's a bit slow..." Ghui sighed. "But at least the war is going better. I read that this bunch called the Island liberation squad destroyed the rama hive in Le-wahi a couple days ago. And apparently they made their own Koro. They must be having a good time right about now..."

IC (Pehu and Ruaho): The guardsmen at the Lavapool Inn's bar were joined by two more. It was almost time for Pehu and Ruaho to begin their shift on the main gate, but they had wanted to check in with the others first. "Any news from around the village?" Ruaho asked, just as a tall, cloaked Vortixx drew some sort of gun on the barkeeper.Springing out of his chair and drawing his bident, Pehu pointed it at the pirate and shouted "STOP!" A second later, Ruaho was beside him. "Put the weapon away" he ordered in a commanding tone, even though the Matoran was hardly higher than the Vortixx's knee. "We don't tolerate threats or voilence in this village".

ppg2.png

IC:"Wha..." Ghui droned as he noticed Pehu and Ruaho see some scumbag threaten a bartender at gunpoint. How did I not notice that? Ghui thought.

OOC: I'm the H.P. Lovecraft of the BZPRPG Profiles. With more adjectives. :3IC: Tirus, Ta-KoroAs Tajeh finished his sentence, they arrived at the massive door of the forge, a colossal of woodworking, stretching several feet above their heads, constructed of ironwood. Gripping the handle casually, Tirus pulled slightly, and the door swung open easily, a rather anti-climatic movement. However, the massive blast of scalding hot air that rushed forth to greet them wasn't anti-climatic at all, but rather frightening, and for Tajeh, undoubtedly uncomfortable.
IC(Tajeh): FRICK. HASN'T HE EVER HEARD OF A/C? Tajeh groaned loudly and marched inside. He felt like he was leaking water. It was probably worse inside the forge, then outside.

WIP

IC: PakaruPakaru walked alongside his friend Parata in silence. Even during their short meeting with Jaller, he had chosen to remain silent, instead letting Parata deal with talking to Jaller by himself. Looking back, things might have gone better had Pakaru done the talking, but there was no changing the past.Not that I would for something as trivial as this..."So. Should we stick around, or do as he said? I'm not sure we would be doing a lot of good by staying here; there might be places that need our help more."
IC: Angelus (Tuara's Office, Ta-Koro)"Alright, then, the answer's simple."Angel sat down at the desk, across from Tuara, so that when she looked up from the file she saw him leaning there on his elbows, hands cupped and supporting his chin; his face was poker face straight and his eyes, though sharp and determined looking, were sprinkled with humor. The last vestiges of sunlight shone through the blinds of Tuara's office and dotted the Toa of Fire's face like freckles, and Tuara smiled slightly as she muttered, "Is it now?""Of course. Deputy...we kill the Batman Makuta."-Teezy
IC: Parata - Ta-KoroParata shrugged, "Well he does have Tuara back."He looked to his friend, "I dunno."IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro - Deputy's OfficeTuara didn't look up from the paperwork she had begun sorting, "I seriously doubt Makuta can die at all."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Lord Captain Velric Shrike'Well clearly, you've come to the wrong village.' He re-aimed his pistol, right between the eyes of Ruaho. 'This isn't your fight, lad, I try to avoid firing this thing when I can. Don't make me have to kill a fool.' He looked over his shoulder.'It's times like this I wish my crew wasn't STANDING AROUND LIKE A BUNCH OF STUNNED DIKAPI.'OOC: Guys... that's your cue.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC:Ghui immediately took action when the pirate aimed his weapon at Ruaho. The matoran of plasma ran in front of his comrade and raised his shield to block the weapon if it fired.

IC: Erif was aiming, aiming... And he messed with his bow and fired out the door.IC: Recra was shaking his head and grinning when an arrow lodged itself in the wall outside. It had "help" on it on Erif's handwriting. Many holes were near the same place on the wall, being as Erif's preferred method of getting help was arrow shots. "Come on Amsa, we got a party to crash." He paused to grab his equipment and ran out the door, following the arrow's possible trajectory.IC: Amsa followed him, not needing to grab her stuff.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC (Pehu and Ruaho): Ruaho was grateful for Ghui's protection from the madman's gun. "Thanks, mate" he whispered to his comrade."We haven't come to the wrong anything" Pehu stated. "This is our village, not yours, and if you don't like how we do things here, you can leave. Now put the gun down before we make you." He lifted his bident a little more, so that it's tines were resting just below Shrike's kneecap, and tried to look threatening.IC (Banua): Banua buried his face in his hands and tried to look like he wasn't here with Shrike. He had told the captain that this would happen, but did he listen? No, he went and pointed a weapon at the first person he met. For a being who had hired a local to be his guide and give him sound advice, he wasn't paying much attention to it.

ppg2.png