Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Banua): Banua led the crew of clueless pirates pirates on a short walk up the banks of a lava stream and then through the charred forest. In no time, they had reached the lake of fire, where Ta-koro lay in the centre of its bubbling, burning bed. A bridge of gigantic stones spanned the molten moat, with two Ta-Matoran guards carrying spears at the far end. "This is Ta-koro" he announced.

ppg2.png

IC: AxeronAxeron walked. The road he had been walking on gone from the lush green jungles of Le-Wahi into the charred forest. Home environment, he thought, though he wasn't truly fond of his place. He'd been part of the military....the other stuff, he couldn't remember, apart from his skills. He didn't know why, but his deepest fear was the memories had been repressed...and by what, he didn't know.OOC: Axeron open for interaction, charred forest.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC-Erebus:Erebus looked over to the guards that Aphrodisia had so kindly pointed out, his face expressionless as he took in the various weapons they carried and could carry, as well as their armour, and the comparitive strength that each of the Matoran could, possibly, be expected to have. As well, he knew that, somewhere just out of sight, there were more Toa watching, as well. He slowed slightly, falling into step beside Aphrodisia."Be ready to run or fight if the Captain does something stupid," the Toa of Earth muttered. "Which is normal for him, so...yeah."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Sorry for late reply.IC: OnuzekThe hulking Ba-Toa nodded, and picked up the Kanohi said, "Uh huh." Turning it around a few times in his large hands, Onuzek placed the greyed mask onto his face. As the mask started to take on a hue similar to his purple armor, the massive Toa began to feel the strength returning to him. Onuzek smiled, his defualt expression, and realized something.Now, Onuzek wasn't all that good with money, and he barely understood the concept, but he knew enough to know that it was usually a "You do something for me, give you these" sorta thing. And so, quite oblivious to the fact that Valria had already payed, the huge Toa reached into the pack he carried, and took out a handful of widgets he had "barrowed" from Tillian. A handful for Onuzek was quite a lot, and he said, "Onuzek had widgets-pay-money for Mask-Turaga."Onuzek held out the widgets, about 63 in all, for the Turaga to take.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: (Valria)"Your friend there already payed for your mask. I think she should take them back. Since you have a little left over." The Turaga said with a smile. Valria sighed, inwardly she was kind of happy, but now her gesture of charity had been taken back. She gathered up the fifty widgets. As the Turaga counted out the fifty widgets of Onuzek's money and gave him the thirteen coins back. "There you go, big guy. It was a pleasure doing business with the both of you." Happy to see the Toa with a mask, already looking a lot healthier. It was getting dark now so he started gathering up his supplies."So Onuzek...where do you plan on going after this?" She asked. An inquisitive look upon her face. She didn't know what the lumbering Toa planned on doing now that he got his mask. She was fine with him heading out, but she did enjoy the company of the big guy. He was friendly and he didn't ask any, if a lot of questions. Right now that was all she really wanted in a friend. She didn't want Agni constantly asking if she was alright. She didn't want to answer questions about what had happened to her. She just wanted to...she didn't know what she wanted to do.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: OnuzekThe gigantic Toa placed the widgets back into the pack, and waved goodbye to the Nice-Mask-Turaga. "Um.. Onuzek doesn't really know," he said in responce to Valria's question, his face falling a bit. It was true, the hulking Toa didn't exactly have anywhere to go. Skyra was gone. Tillian was gone. Even Krayzikk was gone. It seemed to Onuzek that most of his friends were gone. Somewhere.Onuzek stayed thinking about that for a while, until he said happily, "Onuzek will go where Valria is going! Then Onuzek can stay with Valria." The hulking Ba-Toa thought it was one of the best ideas he had yet.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Matoran V Toa? Ok, then....IC: Axeron"You know, as a motran, you sure are feisty. I'm sure you'd be one of the guys who'd fearlessly go into battle against Makuta....so this should be good practice," He said as he fired off a group of fireballs to Londar, 1 to hit him if he doesn't move, the others to give him less spaces to dodge.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Londar"Not that much room to dodge," Londar thought. "But then again, he's expecting me to dodge a lot. I'll only dodge a little." Instead of diving to the ground like most would have expected him, he only sidestepped a little bit, just enough to fit in the gap between two of the fireballs, not even leaving his stance.

Edited by Constructman

IC: (Valria)Valria smiled, she didn't like the idea of Onuzek being on his own anyways. Her stomach grumbled again, it had been awhile since she had anything to eat. She blushed a bit, as this grumble was rather loud."So...um, would you like to get something to eat Onuzek?" She asked before turning around she saw an array of places to eat, inns, restaurants. She saw a place that would serve Kane-Ra burgers, and honestly a lot of protein sounded good right now. "How about that place Onuzek? Does that look good to you?" Maybe if she got something to eat, she could figure out what to do. Tomorrow she'd go back out to the Charred Forest and work out. She needed to get her muscle back. She needed to get stronger and then she could actually defend people. Valria had motioned to the place that sold greasy food because a Toa caked in dirt and sweat residue wouldn't be denied at the door. So she was still find, though it would be a wonder if Onuzek could fit through the front door.

IC: OnuzekOnuzek nodded at the mention of food. Food sounded good right about then. A lot of food."Onuzek thinks that looks good place to eat," the hulking Toa said in reply. He didn't exactly have an opinion on places to eat, other than any food was good food. Although, some food was better to eat then others, as he had learned a while ago.His head full of images of rather large Onuzek-sized heaps of food, Onuzek lumbered along to the restaurant. He glanced down occasionally, as to not step on any unfortunate Ta-Matoran or trip over anyone. This wasn't much of a problem, as most beings unconsciously cleared a wide path around the massive Ba-Toa.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: (Valria)Valria sat down at a table, as Onuzek sat down she turned to a matoran waitress who bounded up to the two of them. A smile on her face even as she looked from Valria up to the massive Ba-Toa."So what can I get you two?" She grinned, turning to Valria first. "A Kane-Ra burger, some of these fried things, and a glass of bula berry juce. That will be fine for right now." The Ta-matoran waitress nodded before turning towards Onuzek."What can I get ya' big guy? See anything you like?" She said with a flirtatious wink. Valria raised an eyebrow upon seeing this, then again she had met stranger people on Mata Nui. Valria folded her arms, leaning against the table as she waited for Onuzek to place his order.OOC: I'm tempted to do an eating contest between Valria and Onuzek just because.

OOC: I'm tempted to lol because you mentioned that. :lol:IC: OnuzekThe massive Toa decided not to point out to the waitress that her eye was twitching all funny. "Err, Onuzek will have three-no four Kane-Ra burgers and, uh, a bula pie and... Onuzek thinks that's it," he replied, ordering almost exactly what he ordered every single time. Variety was something that would come once he learned the names of the other foods.But it was fine with Onuzek. Last time he'd ordered over twenty plates of waffles, and the cook had looked at him like he'd grown three more heads as well as four more arms.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: AxeronThis Matoran was clever, Axeron thought. However, he activated his mask as he flipped over the Matoran, an impossible leap, as he spun and held a superheated sword against Londar's back.
IC: Londar"How does he move that fast !" Londar thought. He spun around, doing a 360 degree slash. Partway through the slash, he felt superheated metal touch his back. He cried out in pain but he couldn't recoil back; he was already too much into the slash. Edited by Constructman

OOC: he's about to strike at Axeron's back...IC: LondarWhile Londar was attempting to roll behind Axeron, he too a moment to reflect on the shape of his mask. Only then did he realize what was happening. "C-Calix?" he thought in disbelief. "What have I gotten myself into this time? I'm not even drunk."

Edited by Constructman

IC: AxeronAxeron reacted with near impossible reflexes, although this was not from his mask. He held out his forearm, and a hidden blade came out from the bottom of the armor, and he parried the dagger while twisting, hoping to knock the dagger out of Londar's hand."This is fun."

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013