Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Amaris, Ta-Koro"I..." Amaris hesitated, unsure. "I suppose you could try... It's been like this for several years, and has healed broken..."Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Axeron watching her. Great... Just great. I think I know why you've had such trouble finding "allies". IC: Vinathli & JilsusdFor hours, Vinathli tracked Kohra, occasionally switching on her Kanohi, but mostly using her own skills in scouting and hunting to track her employer, and using her element to carry herself and Jilsud over particulary dangerous areas. When they reached a well-forested area, she realized that Kohra must have headed in the general direction of the City of Water, and set out in that direction, Jilsud silently following her. OOC: To Ga-Koro.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: KiaraniKiarani frowned, almost imperceptibly, as she nodded. "I am not going to lie. It might be beyond anything I can do. But, we won't know unless I try."She turned in place, and started walking toward the edge of the clearing, and the line of small, hardy trees beyond it. "Follow me, please."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC (Banua): Taking Erebus's advice to be cautious, Banua led the team down towards the bridge, where two guards held up their bidents to stop them.IC (Riro): "Hold up there" the red-armoured Matoran told them. "I've not seen you before in Ta-koro. Mind identifying yourselves and your business in the village? I don't mean to be rude, but we've just been attacked, so all the guard are on high alert".

ppg2.png

OOC: I'm tempted to lol because you mentioned that. :lol:IC: OnuzekThe massive Toa decided not to point out to the waitress that her eye was twitching all funny. "Err, Onuzek will have three-no four Kane-Ra burgers and, uh, a bula pie and... Onuzek thinks that's it," he replied, ordering almost exactly what he ordered every single time. Variety was something that would come once he learned the names of the other foods.But it was fine with Onuzek. Last time he'd ordered over twenty plates of waffles, and the cook had looked at him like he'd grown three more heads as well as four more arms.
IC: (Valria)Valria's eyes grew wide when she heard what Onuzek was ordering. That was a lot of food, and she felt like she could eat it all as well. Well if she was till hungry after this then she would buy more. A lot more. Meanwhile their waitress giggled and wrote it all down, her hand was tired after it all but she still smiled."I like big eaters, they have a real appreciation for food!" She bounded away. After she had left Valria leaned forward."A little strange that girl, huh? So what were you doing before Ta-Koro?" She asked.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: OnuzekThe hulking Toa nodded in agreement to Valria's first statement. "Onuzek thinks the waitress's eye was all twitchy," he said to her gravely. Although he tried to keep his voice down, the Toa of Gravity still said it a bit louder then most people would whisper. Not really noticing this, though, Onuzek considered Valria's second sentance."Errr... Onuzek doesn't exactly know," he replied after what seemed like a moment of deep concentration and remebering for him. "Onuzek was in Le-Wahi... Looking for Skyra... And then Onuzek attacked by Big-Mean-Muaka... And then Onuzek wakes up in Le-Koro."It was probably for the best that the lovable titan didn't remember the brief time that he was Infected by the Makuta. Somethings would just be too hard for him to take in.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Kladdul followed closely behind Riro, with a facial expression that meant business. From inside the Gate fortress, Mundryx watched through a window as newcomers attempted passage through the gates. He silently hoped they wouldn't cause as much trouble as there had been in the city of fire the past few days.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Erif stood upon a terrace, an arrow nocked, pulled back, and aimed at the leader's head. There was a slight 1 mph breeze, but he had adjusted for that. The shiny armor on his left forearm showed that the bowstring had passed there many times, and the gleam in his eye said that he would not hesitate to shoot the newcomer's head if he disturbed Erif's city.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: KiaraniIn a matter of minutes, the trees parted to reveal Kiarani's home.It was large by the standards of most Matoran, and in a style uncommon to the rest of the island. Thought it was clearly the home of wealthy people, it wasn't over the top extravagant. It was a simple structure, made from wood with carefully carved details. To the side of it was a small garden, filled with hardy plants, carefully tended by generations of her family.The other side gradually transitioned from grass and bushed to a clear area, with a shed to one side.Kiarani stepped up to the door and turned the knob, stepping inside.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Amaris, Ta-KoroWordlessly, Amaris followed Kiarani inside, amazed by the size and design of the home. In the arena, all I ever had was cot, and in the jungle, a measly lean-to, covered with leaves. She thought, following Kiarani through the doorway after a moment's hesitation. I shouldn't be in a place like this. It's too... classy. I've lived like a rabid animal for the past half-century. This isn't right.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: KiaraniThe interior of the home was much like the outside; wealthy, but not arrogant. It was well furnished, but it was not furnished in such a way to seem arrogant or snobbish. "Sit down." Kiarani said, gesturing toward a chair in the next room. The chair was situated in what could best be called a sitting room.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Amaris, Ta-KoroSitting down as was requested, Amaris briefly observed the room, noting that while the room was furnished, it was not done overly so. The decorator showed humilty and restraint, even though they could have tapestries on the walls, and mosiacs on the floor.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Elian"Coming!" Elian yelled. A moment later, the door opened, and the Toa stepped out sheepishly. She was dressed in pair of shorts and a t-shirt over a lighter set of armor than normal. She looked down at herself, then back up.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Elian"Um... I don't know. I haven't left Ko-Koro much."IC: KiaraniA moment later, Kiarani turned around and set a box down on a table next to the chair. She knelt down, and started to carefully examine Amaris' leg. "I need you to tell me how it feels when I touch each part of your leg. Specifically, I need you to tell me if it hurts anywhere."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Amaris, Ta-KoroAmaris nodded as she quickly said "Sure," and waited for Kiarani to begin her poking and proding.No response came from the Skakdi of Plasma as the Onu-Toa prodded at her thigh, until she reached the knee, and began to carefull touch its front, side and back. Every touch resulted in a wince and quick breath. It was obvious that some weapon had struck the side (Or perhaps the back) of the knee, destroying some ligaments and ruining the limb.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Lord Captain Velric Shrike'Ah yes, of course. I am Velric Shrike, Captain of the S.S. Kavinika.' He pointed his each of his crew as he stated their names. 'This is Afro, Erebus, and Banua.' He smiled his sincerest smile, which was surprisingly sincere for a pirate. 'We're merely here for a few drinks. You wouldn't happen to know a good bar, would you?'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: KiaraniAlmost imperceptibly, the Onu-Toa grimaced. "The injury is likely several years old, by my guess."She stood and opened the lid of the box that she had set on the table. Inside was an array of medical supplies, ranging from bandages to painkillers. "Caused by a blunt weapon, probably to the back or side of the knee. The bone has, as you said, healed incorrectly. The muscles are damaged, but mostly by the incorrect location and shape of the bone. If I can fix the bone, the muscles should be able to heal by themselves."She glanced up from the box, and back to Amaris. "But in order to fix the bone, I would have to re-break it."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Amaris, Ta-KoroAmaris paused, consider what Kiarani said. "I don't know; The medic that tried to fix used his Kanohi, but even that couldn't reset the bone or heal the ligaments. If I remember correctly, the weapon that hit me looked as if something was coating the iron spikes. I didn't have time tell what it was before he struck me." She paused. "You could try re-breaking it; But I'm not so sure if that would help..."OOC: Amaris's crippled leg is part of her character. I kinda wanna keep it, it makes her more interesting to write for.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Fair enough.IC: KiaraniKiarani's shoulders lifted in a subtle shrug. "I do not know. I am no medical expert by any stretch. I could be right in my diagnosis, or I could be quite inaccurate." Her speech, now that Amaris had heard enough to notice, seemed to be quite formal.She closed the box. "Either way, it is probably best that we not attempt to correct the problem until we understand exactly what it is." She paused. "You look like you haven't had a place to stay for a while."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Kiarani"I have a spare room. You can stay here, if you like." Kiarani picked up the box, and slipped it back into the cupboard she had taken it from. Like the rest of the house, the shelves in it were clean and organized. Not a speck of dust was visible, no item out of place.When she turned back around, she crossed her arms, and regarded Amaris impassively.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Amaris, Ta-Koro"I thank you for hospitality." Amaris said with another quick, formal bow. It was a bow she had learned in her time in the arena, a bow of pure respect she had been taught to give all figures of importance who "graced the arena with their presence". Hospitality. Heh. She's going to use and then discard you, and you know it. It's what you would do. The dark, always skeptical thoughts in the back of her mind continued to argue.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Kiarani"There is no need to bow. I am not above or superior to you in any way." The Onu-Tia commented, as she turned toward the hallway. "If you will follow be, we can get you settled."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Parata - Ta-KoroParata knocked on Jaller's door, hoping for him to answer quickly, and not recognize him. Although, the last time the pair had met, Parata was a Matoran. He being recognized wasn't the issue, what Jaller would do upon recognizing him was the issue. He had once stolen the Matoran's Ta-Koro Guard Seal.Jaller was not known for his cool-headedness and understanding, especially considering reformed criminals.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Lord Captain Velric Shrike'Ah yes, of course. I am Velric Shrike, Captain of the S.S. Kavinika.' He pointed his each of his crew as he stated their names. 'This is Afro, Erebus, and Banua.' He smiled his sincerest smile, which was surprisingly sincere for a pirate. 'We're merely here for a few drinks. You wouldn't happen to know a good bar, would you?'
IC (Riro): "I've never heard of the Kavinika" Riro challenged, "and I've been on assignments to Ga-koro. You should know, too, that if you're just here to get drunk, people won't take kindly to it. If you want a bar, try the Lavapool Inn, but if you or your crew get drunk and disorderly, we'll have you thrown right back out to sober up in the Charred Forest".

ppg2.png

IC: KiaraniKiarani led Amaris through the hallway to a room not far from the living room. The room was decorated in a similar fashion to the rest of the dwelling, with built in wooden drawers below a small closet. The bed occupied one corner of the room, covered with a thin blanket. Not much more was needed, due to the warmth of the region.On the walls hung several portraits, each one portraying a Toa in the same garden seen outside, or in the house itself. All of them were evenly spaced, with one exception. There was a blank space on the wall, where a picture was clearly supposed to hang. The wood had changed color from exposure to sunlight, except for one patch in the shape of a portrait. It was obvious that one had used to hang there, but had been taken down.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Parata - Ta-KoroParata made an exaggerated gesture of respect, bowing in a more ridiculous manner than most would. He hoped to get some sort of reaction, a glimmer of amusement from Jaller. Of course, there was none, "We couldn't help but notice that you've been without your Deputy for quite a while, Pakaru and I," he added, motioning to the Toa of iron and his best friend beside him.He held one hand behind his back, the other up as he looked around the area."We understand the Guard's resources are stretched thin, and that you might have something for us, a mission maybe."He hid his smirk behind his mask, "What's the word boss-man?"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |