Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Ackune [Pala-Koro, dualing Ira]While the maroon-armored Ta-Toa's form was definately fire resistant, he wasn't completely invunerable. So, Ackune added a few, nonlethal, burns on his side to his list of minor injuries aquired.Otherwise, Ackune merely lept out of the way, and responded by holding out his warhammer towards Ira. Focusing, Ackune channeled his fire powers through the weapon into a tight sphere of fire and heat directed towards Ira.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:Frii'Glokk finished hauling Onyx into the ILF Headquarters. There were a few dead bodies around and scattered shelves and such. **** Raiders, Frii'glokk thought as he leaned Onyx's body to a sitting position against the wall. The skakdi then began reloading his gun with the few munitions he had left.

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Alfon (Gate Area)Alfon's stab sailed aimlessly through the air, his target now sprawled on the ground after tripping on some charred arm which landed nearby after the explosions. His acrobatic reflexes were about to kick in, setting him up to flip over Desuka's body until something crashed right into his side. He was flung to the side, tumbling in the dirt with someone else, narrowly avoiding Desuka's thrashing arms and diamond projectiles. Instantly recognizing his vulnerability, he stood back up along with the person beside him, recognizing her now as Plagia. He'd come to the quick conclusion that she must have attacked at the same moment he did."You see that guy over there?" he asked, gesturing to Kitano with his head. "Toa of glass with a Kualsi. That Hau of yours make you a better match for him than I so watch him for me, eh? I'll take care of that...Parakuka thing."IC: Volin (Gate Area, near the rubble)"I've got a better idea." Volin replied, slowing down the slug to a crawl with his Matatu until it stopped dead in front of him and dropped to his feet. Then, without warning, several chunks of rubble from the wall which landed nearby burst forward at an alarming rate, ready to collide with Karemo and hammer him with stone and iron. "Why don't you shut the karz up and die?"

Edited by TX Wade

OOC: Takes a few steps back in time, here, to account for the Turaga's recent inactivity. Don't worry, this interferes with nothing.IC:"...Not only do I think it's the truth, Whenua, but when all the evidence is compiled, it makes a dangerous sort of sense," Nokama said quietly. "This can't be just a coincidence.""What evidence?" Whenua countered calmly. "All the inferences you've made are based on absences, rather than presences. Using your logic, I could just as easily say that the Great Spirit is nonexistent, simply because we don't see him. There's no real proof.""I agree with Nokama," Vakama said softly, shifting his sitting position with some stiff effort. "It all lines up far too cleanly. I knew there was something familiar about his mannerisms when I first saw him... The way he held himself, walked. I'd seen it before." Nuju, who still had not spoken in the Matoran language, nodded pensively."You're only recognizing his mannerisms now, and in your imagination," Whenua said, pointing to them both. "With new perceptions, you alter your accurate memories. Nuju, you too; you're only agreeing with him because you want this to be a puzzle.""Nuju always like-enjoyed puzzles," Matau chimed in. "I stand with Whenua on this issue-debate. Makuta wouldn't have risk-chanced something so strong; he doesn't like to lose control-power.""Where else could he have come from?" Nokama asked rhetorically. "Look at what he was able to do. Do you think all that power came from Makuta alone?"The Turaga, still in their cage, had been taking advantage of their rare assembly. After the first few days, when they stayed mostly quiet, or recounted old stories to one another, their discussions had become more and more grave. Having little else to do, the five of them - Onewa was still reclusive in a corner, staring unseeingly outward; the other Turaga had urged him to join in, but he seemed entirely occupied with thoughts of his own, and Nokama thought it best to let him be - had started to talk about many things. What would happen if they were never let out of this cage, never trusted again? How could the whispers of prophecy they'd heard (Nuju had still neglected to recite the verse) relate to the downfall of Makuta? Why had the Hive fallen, and what was the meaning of the tall black pillar? Could the Island Liberation Front be trusted? What was to be done about the chitinous slugs on their backs?All these questions and more were brought up, dissected, and hopefully answered over the course of the many days that the elders spent in captivity. They always talked quietly, never drew attention to themselves. As time passed, the Turaga were paid less and less attention to, and that suited them. Life in Pala-Koro was uneventful; once the Turaga got confirmation that their Koros were safe, they were able to relax into their new life and become quite pensive. They found themselves tired very often, and slept a good part of the day. The Parakuka were mostly quiet, aside from the occasional muffled hiss or the clink of carapace.But now, in the midst of their latest conversation, a sudden chorus of shouts some distance away broke the middle of Vakama's next reply. The guards standing near their cage sprung up and sprinted towards Pala-Koro's main gate, weapons drawn. The Turaga watched curiously, listened as the sounds of battle grew in the air. Pala-Koro was being attacked, that was clear; even Onewa rose to grab the bars of their window and listen. "What do you think it is?" Whenua asked. "Probably an army of Makuta's," Nokama said. "Though I doubt it's Rahkshi. The air would be redder." The others nodded in grim assent. "Maybe Rahi, or mercenaries," she guessed.Whatever the opposing army was made of, it seemed to be vicious and very effective. All the Turaga instinctively recoiled and covered their heads as the walls of the makeshift Koro exploded violently. One huge brick landed only a few feet away from their cage. The air was suddenly filled with fireballs and boulders, lashing vines and torrents of water; the city's elemental field was down, and the floodgates for those Toa attacks was now open. Chaos reigned as enemy forces - which the Turaga could now see were mostly Toa and other sapient beings - surged into Pala-Koro. The fighting hadn't reached the cage yet, but it would eventually.Nuju felt the cold anticipation of conflict rise in him, as it hadn't for a very long time. As if in response to this, the Parakuka on his back flexed against his spine. He could feel its sharp legs inside his back twitching, suddenly became aware of the slug's breath. Images of battle, of the joy of fighting and power and the red mist, suddenly battered his brain. He swayed backwards, caught off-guard, but righted himself. The other Turaga, it seemed from their own expressions and wooziness, were experiencing the same odd tide of sensations."They're really awake, again," Whenua pointed out with a mixture of apprehension and excitement. "We could easily break out of here.""But should we?" Nokama asked. "We could lose control, and hurt our allies."Nuju spasmed again, trying to keep his Parakuka from getting more excited. The sounds of battle had drawn closer, they could all tell. Matau kept rubbing the back of his neck, only an inch away from the face of his slug. Vakama grimaced; his Parakuka was filling him with thoughts of fire. Only Onewa seemed to be exhibiting no signs of the Parakuka influencing him too strongly. Whenua noticed this as he himself clutched harder on the bars, trying to end the parade of violent images in his head. Onewa sat back down clamly, stilly, and his eyes assumed the same glazed look they had worn so often....After the Hive battle, when he had first seen the body of the Ta-Koro guardsman he had slain, Onewa had been devastated. He had killed a Matoran. The moment when he'd slit the guard's throat with his sharpened fingers and brute strength replayed in his head again and again, and what was utterly terryifying, what Onewa could barely admit to himself, was that he had, in that horrific moment, enjoyed it. When he and the other Turaga were first placed in their cage, all he could do was cry to himself. He had killed somebody, and the twisted slug on his back had made him love it. He remembered the blood with equal parts disgust and nostalgia; he sickened himself, and moped about this for some time. But one day, in the midst of his self-flaggelating thoughts, a warmth stroked the inside of his mind. His brain was filled by bittersweet images: the comrades of the guardsman celebrating his heroism in the red light of the dying Hive; Po-Koro was filled with relief of the survival of their Turaga, unaware of his crime; the Parakuka on his back lay detached, lying dead in a puddle of water on the floor. The stream of images continued like this, and seemed to have an almost remorseful tone. They faded out, the apologetic warmth following, and left Onewa sitting alone in silence again as the other Turage sat in their circle and talked. The next day, the warmth came back, starting with the image of Onewa chopping his Parakuka into little pieces and tossing them into the sea. Then, Onewa saw himself planting one of the pieces of the slug at the grave of the slain guardsman. What could these images mean? Onewa wondered to himself, and they continued, each image filling him with a renewed sense of remorse. As suddenly as the first images had come, Onewa had an epiphany: these were the thoughts of the slug on his back. The slug on his back was prodding into his brain with these images that were not his.At first, Onewa found this realization utterly contemptible, horrifying. The creature that had made him kill was invading his mind again. He focused on where the warmth had come before, sent loathing towards that spot. He got a few more images of Parakuka death in return, these less colorful than the last, as though the images were of a grey afternoon. For a few hours thereafter, Onewa got some peace and solitarity of mind, and then he went to bed. Onewa had a remarkable dream.In the dream, there was a voice, a golden voice that spoke not in words, but in sensations. The voice exuded a particular array of visions, smells, sounds, and tastes in the dream that somehow resonated deeply with Onewa and, in his mind, became a clear message. "I am sorry," the voice projected. "I am sorry I have made to suffer." It said these things again and again, each time with a new tone, a new battery of sensations that gave each rephrasing a new meaning. Onewa wanted to weep; the voice was so young, and so remorseful. He woke up in the middle of the night to a pain in his back. He could feel the slug's spines inside him moving a little, scratching his spinal column. He fell asleep again after a few minutes of pain. The next morning, Onewa sensed no warmth through the day, even when when the guards brought him and the other Turaga food in the evening. He ate, as usual, in silence, while the others discussed trivialities like the Obelisk and the prophecy. However, mid-bite, something very odd happened: Onewa felt the warmth of the Parakuka's presence in his mind return, but this time, the scrambled images it conveyed made a message, like in his dream; "I am sorry," it said. Onewa was shocked that he understood.What was even more shocking was the connection that fired off in Onewa's brain. The warmth, the voice, and the Parakuka were one... so the Parakuka was apologizing?"I am so sorry I have made you suffer," the voice said through its images and surges of emotion. "What do you mean?" Onewa found himself asking, saying the words in his head. Strangely enough, the Parakuka responded, sending another stream of visions to Onewa that conveyed its message. "Your misery is mine. I should be dead. You should kill me. Kill me.""I don't think I can," Onewa thought hesitantly, shocked at how quickly the Parakuka had turned morbid. "Why do you want to die?""Because I have made you unhappy, and I have done something wrong," the Parakuka responded. Onewa saw an image of his Parakuka fingers clawing off the carapace from his back. "Kill me.""...No," Onewa replied in his mind, furrowing his eyebrows slightly. "What is it you have done that was wrong?""I killed. I should die.""But... didn't you enjoy it?" "I did. That is wrong, so I should die.""Stop saying that!" Onewa found himself shouting in his head. The warm presence retracted a bit. "Now you've made me sorry," he continued. "I won't kill you. Honestly, I'm surprised that you think that killing is wrong, considering how much you pushed me to do it.""It is me," the Parakuka said apologetically, sending an image of itself latching onto Onewa's neck, the primal joy of finding a host. "I take. I take you. I live to take things." "Take?""Take is not right..." The Parakuka seemed to search for the right image. It came up with a fish in water, a bug on skin, melting ice. "Drink. I drink you. I want to drink everything.""You mean... you're drinking my blood right now?" Onewa felt suddenly sick to his stomach. "Not blood. I drink you. You..." Once again, the Parakuka seemed lost. "My energy?" Onewa posed; he had felt awfully tired since the slug had latched onto him. The Parakuka's warmth came rushing back in a wave."Yes!" the Parakuka seemed relieved and grateful. "That is what I drink from you." Onewa thought for a moment as the Parakuka projected images of itself bouncing comically up and down, of a victorious Kohlii match, of perfect fruit falling from the highest branch. "Why did you know that killing was wrong?" Onewa asked the slug, dismissing his renewed sense of shock at speaking to a slug at all."Because you told me it was wrong. It was wrong. You should kill me.""I'm not going to kill you," Onewa sighed. "Please?""No.""I will stop asking. I see that it annoys you.""Thank you."Over the next few hours, this conversation continued. Onewa swallowed his initial surprise that the Parakuka could speak, and found himself quite interested in what it had to say. From what he surmised, his ranting thoughts of guilt - in fact, all his thoughts since he and the Parakuka had bonded - had been picked up and interpreted by the slug. It told him that its earliest clear memory was, in fact, attaching to him in that dark pool. The slug on his back was quite young, and evidently very impressionable; after all, if it immediately started to hate its own natural desires because they were against his moral code, Onewa reflected, that was rather remarkable. Days passed, and Onewa and the Parakuka spoke more. Onewa noticed that the more they talked, the more complex the Parakuka's messages became, as though the slug was learning more and more; sometimes the Parakuka had to slow down for Onewa to understand it. The movement of the slug inside his back became less painful, and more welcomed; it was a reassurance of the slug's reality, that Onewa was not simply talking to himself. "Why don't the other Turaga talk with their Parakuka?" Onewa asked one day, watching his companions discussing the likelihood of Takua's survival. "They make themselves busy with one another, instead of with my kind," the Parakuka replied. "You are more introspective. They are eager to forget about the repulsive slugs on their backs. As they should be." The Parakuka, again, was lapsing into self-hatred. It did this often."Stop that," Onewa chided. "Sorry," the Parakuka said. "But they cannot be blamed. I would not want to talk to me, either, if I had latched onto my spine and was drinking the energy out of me. They must see my kind as monsters.""I can't speak for the others, but I don't think you're a monster," Onewa said. "Yes you do," the Parakuka insisted. "You do not even think of me by name.""You have a name?""Exactly." "Now I feel rude," Onewa admitted. "What is your name?""I do not have one, yet.""Would you like one?""Yes. You tell me my name.""How about..." Onewa thought, and settled on the Matoran verb for drinking. "Inu.""Inu," the Parakuka said. "It is a good name."...As the other Turaga argued about the best course of action in light of the battle, Onewa sat in his normal corner, conversing with Inu. His eyes focused on nothing; he was fully inside his head, though his face was drawn a little with worry. Against his back, Inu flexed a little, sharing his host's concern."My fellows grow restless in the face of blood," Inu said; Onewa's head was full of visions of glorious warfare, the pink vision of bloodlust, corpses piling high. Inu filled these images with destation, but could not keep an inherent temptation out of them. "They and their hosts are not attuned; there will be no compromise there, and the Parakuka does not lose arguments.""If they activate their Parakuka," Onewa agreed, "They will lose control again. They don't have any bond like ours.""They will injure themselves, and doubtless injure many others," Inu said. "But if no action is taken, they will be slain by some other factor, perhaps by one another.""Inu..." Onewa began to ask, the inevitable staring him in the face. "You have not activated since the Hive. Do you think that if you activated again, you could control yourself, for both of our sakes?""I am not certain," Inu replied pensively, juxtaposing scenes of cooperation with those of mental discord on the field of battle. "If you would like, I can try.""I would like that," Onewa said in his head as he stood up. Only once he had returned to the physical world did Onewa realize that all the other Turaga, trying to control their own twitching, were watching him, amazed by how calmly he was able to operate. While the other Parakuka hissed and clacked frantically, Inu was poised and strong on Onewa's back. The other Turaga's eyes were filled with awe; they at last realized what Onewa had been doing during their conversations this entire time. The Turaga from Po-Koro, as old as ever, seemed to have earned a new stature. He opened his mouth to speak, but only wheezed; it had been quite a while since he had actually spoken aloud. The second attempt yielded a cough, and then, at last, words. "We... can control ourselves," Onewa said to the others, rasping. "You should stay here... try to keep your Parakuka under control... We will guard this cage." Onewa then turned again to his mind. Are you ready, Inu? he asked the slug on his back. He felt a wave of electricity run through their joined spine, heard the crackle of Inu's chitonous body.Yes.Before the eyes of the other Turaga, Onewa's body grew larger, harder, spinier. His armor grew darker, and his eyes glowed ruby. His fingers elongated into knifelike shanks, and his back hunched as Inu swelled a little, hardened. Walking on clawed feet, Onewa approached the side of the cage, and as easily as if he was breaking a wooden stick, he snapped cleanly through the metal bars, bashed through the muddy wall of the enclosure. Once through the hole he had made, Onewa turned around and tied the metal ends back together as though they were string. It was clear to the other Turaga, jaws dropped, that he was in complete control over his actions.Onewa and Inu prepared to protect the Turaga.

test2.png

IC: Pae - Le-Wahi - Pala-KoroPae didn't bother gasping for air. Upon stopping his slide he threw a hand at Jomar, the building below him tore apart, the roof ripping off under the stress of the iron blast under it. While the Toa was in midair, Pae rapidly spun smaller pieces of iron around him at a velocity that should cut into the Toa's skin.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC SkaaraaSkaaraa needed a better disguise. He was going to arouse suspiscion sometime soon. He had an idea. Ambushing an archer named Sonius, he dragged him into a hut, knocked him out, assumed his form, and dumped the body in a closet. He then took the hunter's weapons and walked out.IC SoniusWhoa, what the-POW!IC IraIra sidestepped as well. The sphere wizzed past him harmlessly. He caused flames to erupt from the ground under Ackune's feet.

IC: Alfon (Gate Area)Alfon's stab sailed aimlessly through the air, his target now sprawled on the ground after tripping on some charred arm which landed nearby after the explosions. His acrobatic reflexes were about to kick in, setting him up to flip over Desuka's body until something crashed right into his side. He was flung to the side, tumbling in the dirt with someone else, narrowly avoiding Desuka's thrashing arms and diamond projectiles. Instantly recognizing his vulnerability, he stood back up along with the person beside him, recognizing her now as Plagia. He'd come to the quick conclusion that she must have attacked at the same moment he did."You see that guy over there?" he asked, gesturing to Kitano with his head. "Toa of glass with a Kualsi. That Hau of yours make you a better match for him than I so watch him for me, eh? I'll take care of that...Parakuka thing."IC: Volin (Gate Area, near the rubble)"I've got a better idea." Volin replied, slowing down the slug to a crawl with his Matatu until it stopped dead in front of him and dropped to his feet. Then, without warning, several chunks of rubble from the wall which landed nearby burst forward at an alarming rate, ready to collide with Karemo and hammer him with stone and iron. "Why don't you shut the karz up and die?"
IC (Kitano): Kitano wasn't close enough to hear Alfon's battle plans, so he continued to attack the blue and white toa. The small, sharp disks he had fired before wheeled around after they missed their target and now flew at him from behind.IC (Karemo): "Not tonight" Karemo replied with a grim smile. The metal fragmens flying at him weren't a problem to him. They were his weapons, his, and he wouldn't have them turned against him. The hunks of stone were more of a threat, so he took control of the metal pieces and used them to block the stone ones from their courses. There was one large rock which got through, however, but by swinging his hammer like a giant kolhii staff, he sent it flying over the village and out into the jungle. He smiled at the hit before looking back at Volin. "No, not tonight" he repeated. "This night belongs to the Makuta, and from now on, the darkness will not end." Looking at the metal slug that lay forgotten in the grass at Volin's feet, he caused it to burst apart and fly upwards as many small pieces of shrapnel.
IC: [Ril] - In Pala-KoroRil dropped to the ground, letting the axe blow miss, and fired off some more fireballs at his opponent.
IC (Lema): The momentum of Lema's run and axe swing carried him far past his target before he could stop, turn around and prepare another strike. He was two dozen bio away by the time he saw Ril lainch his flames. He snuffed them out by absorbing all of the air around them before calling on his own elememtal powers. He aimed his axe at the sky above the village and summoned a tornado. The twister reached down from the dark sky to strike the ground near the edge of the village, where it picked up dust and chunks of rubble from the walls before bearing down on Ril in a storm of fierce winds and flying rock.

ppg2.png

IC: [Ril]"OH BLOODY -"The tornado slammed into Ril, sending him flying into the remains of the wall with a crunch. He gritted his teeth, pain speeding through his entire body. It seemed as if he had broken a few ribs from the impact."Go ... to ..." he gasped, "KARZAHNI!"A massive barrage of fire burst from his hands, speeding towards Lema.

IC SkaaraaSkaaraa only reacted just in time. He managed to reverse the flow justbefore getting gored. Unfortunately, his field was too strong so he was sent flying into a hut. Seeing an oppurtunity, he made a lot of grunting and clanging nnoises, shapeshifted into a nondescript ILF member, and walked out.IC SkaaraaSkaaraa needed a better disguise. He was going to arouse suspiscion sometime soon. He had an idea. Ambushing an archer named Sonius, he dragged him into a hut, knocked him out, assumed his form, and dumped the body in a closet. He then took the hunter's weapons and walked out.
OOC: ??? This is the easiest disguise to see through since....ever?IC: Slate watched as Skaaraa flew into a hut - Whose occupants would have either been fighting, slain or evacuated, and after some noise, an ILF member came out. Slate didn't know if Skaaraa was joking, because he could instantly tell it was the Mahiki.Slate saw Skaaraa walk into another hut again, and after hearing a punch, saw Skaaraa as Sonius walk out. Slate walked over, laughing to himself.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: holysnaponewajustgotepicIC: Ackune [Pala-Koro, dualing Ira]Well, that was an easy enough fix for the old Toa of Fire. As soon as he felt the flames begin to warm his feet, Ackune lept upward and out of the circle of flames, bending his knees to absorb the impact on the way down. As he had planned, Ackune's leap brought him closer to Ira, and the blind Toa of Fire swung his bladed warhammer at the other Toa of Fire.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC Skaaraa (as Sonius)As he shot, he saw turaga onewa out of the corner of his eye. "Don't just stand there!" He yelled. "We're under attack! Do something!"Then he fell into the hut."Hm," he thought. He created an illusion of himself in the hut while attempting to sneak out the back door. Walking out, he decided to get super mischevious. He pretended to attack Pae but at the last second changed the attack direction to Jomar. He then created an illusion of himself on topof Jomar while taking his form.IC Jomar"Whoa, what the ****, that Scout's a freakin' spy!" He was knocked back by Skaaraa's gravity attack, got up, and looked down at himself. He stepped back in shock as he too was affected by the illusion.

Edited by Constructman

IC: [Ril]"OH BLOODY -"The tornado slammed into Ril, sending him flying into the remains of the wall with a crunch. He gritted his teeth, pain speeding through his entire body. It seemed as if he had broken a few ribs from the impact."Go ... to ..." he gasped, "KARZAHNI!"A massive barrage of fire burst from his hands, speeding towards Lema.
IC (Lema): Lema let the twister slip and disperse for a moment as he redirected his power over air towards the fires that were threatening to reuduce him to charcoal. He absorbed the air around himself while keeping only a small bubble around his head for him to breathe from. When the firess entered this area, they could no longer burn, though some of the intense heat made it through the vacuum zone to make him take a few steps back to avoid being burned.Unfortunately, the vaccum also made it impossible for him to hear the sound of Ril's cursing, which was sad because if he had heard it and been able to respond, he would have replied with the perfect comeback. As it was, he had to settle for reforming his tornado and pointing it back towards the pile of rubble where Ril lay.

ppg2.png

OOC: The Turaga are still inside their hut. You have no idea where they are. Please actually acknowledge my attacks, I still have increased Gravity on Skaaraa.IC: Slate"Is he trying to fool me?" Slate said to himself as he walked towards the back door of the hut (OOC: Huts have no back doors...), "Nobody's that stupid."He walked over and punched Skaaraa with his spiked knuckles.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Jl, I take ot that Aurum and Shinn are still attacking Optimus?IC: SulkuaSulkua cursed as his ice bolt missed Shinn. He turned and saw Aurum gloating on a metal plateau."If no one wages war for peace, then what is worth waving war over?" Sulkua said to Aurum(Actually Aurum's illusion)."I'm surprised to hear Toa the likes of you speak of harmony when you fight under Makuta's banner." And with that, Sulkua created a semi-sphere of ice behind Aurum('s illusion) and charged at him.Meanwhile, Kiron stood, shrunk, near the metal cage cage cage.

Edited by Norik Ta Hagah

IC: SlateThat didn't matter - Skaaraa was now in front of his path.OOC: Cage Cage Cage wut?IC: AurumAurum's illusion started 'frosting' over, but before Sulkua reached him, 2 metal chains meant to trip him came out of the ground to wrap his legs, while a metal spike protruded in front of him.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC SkaaraaSkaaraa could see this, and at the last second, catapulted away. Getting michevious again, he landed next to Sulkua. "Um?" He said. "I'm actually over here." He took Aurum's form and replaced the illusion of Aurum with one of himself. "Tricked ya." He then proceeded to punch Sulka in the head.

IC: Sulkua tripped, but he twisted him self so his side fell on the spike, which froze over at a touch. The spike shattered.Meannwhile, Kiron shut off his mask's power. He enlarged to his usual size and swung his Scimitar towards Skaraa(who was flying and looked like Aurum).OOC: I foresee a concussion on Skaraa's part resulting from the baseball swing. Is Skaraa ILF or FoM?And the triple cage was because of Alzheimer's, sorry a typo.

Edited by Norik Ta Hagah

OOC: Baseball? And he's FoM, but he's a very mischievous one.IC: SkaaraaSkaaraa whipped out his knives and blocked the scimitar. He managed to change the direction he was flying in and flew over to the main gate. He felt like causing trouble. Dropping behind Volin, he repeated the same trick he had used on Sulkua.

IC: Vorok felt the yank, and used his Calix in an expert move. The power of the yank brought him forward, and he used the momentum to flip over his foe, landing upright on the other side. The problem with one-handed grips was that they had a weak point-the thumb. Even a brute could have difficulty with this. Vorok activated his Calix again, twisted his arm so the narrow part was angled to slip past the thumb, and grabbed his fist and blade with his other hand. With all his might, he yanked, and slipped past the thumb. This brought a flash of pain, however-though Vorok did not take the time to look, the natural claws of a Parakuka user had damaged his wrist.Leaping away, Vorok increased the power of gravity on his foe's limbs well past the point where he might move them, and transferred his blade to the other hand. His blade came down in a repeat of his earlier move, but it would be more difficult to block this time.Worse, Kivar, freed of his foe, spotted Vorok, and added a sonics blast to the fray.

IC: Genno (east shore of Lake-Pala)Genno hauled building supplies back to the spot of the estate. Chopping the wood, he set to work preparing the basic frame of his and Saydhi's hut. Then, the creature on his back hissed. "Is something wrong Ronin?" he asked. "Death... destruction... I can feel it." The parakuka sent him images of battle, conflict, and slaughter. "Are you sure?" Genno asked. "Yes... I am sure of it..." Hm," Genno replied. He looked over to the southern shore of Lake Pala.IC: SaydhiSaydhi was brewing tea over a campfire. Pouring a cup, she handed it to Lelda, the toa of lightning who used to be her teammate. "So," she asked. "What brings you here? What mystery of the universe does your mind ponder?"IC: Lelda"No mystery, but a warning: Pala-Koro's been attacked."IC: GennoGenno's head perked up. "Attacked?" he asked. "Told you."OOC: Will finish this laterIC: SkaaraaSkar=araa simply decreased his own gravity, causing him to float up into the air, and kicked Slate in the face.

"Respect the dead, for they know how to keep their words in check. My purpose has been sanctioned by the makers of the universe themselves; to cleanse this island of corrupt fools and return them to the wisdom of silence."----

[ic: Versaumnis]

The chill of silence worked its way under Versaumnis' cloak, and she shivered as she slid her hand over a mossy rock and pulled herself up after Kani. Footsteps fell quietly in the dense forest floor as the pair of cloaked figures strode purposefully towards their next target. Withered vines snapped and collapsed in clouds of dust as the lead figure whacked them away with his staff. What little sunlight made it down through layers of ancient branches and leaves only seemed to be absorbed whole by the black mud and rotting matter. Bones of creatures long forgotten to Mata-Nui's past still lay in apathy against trees and over rocks, smiling in a horrid manner as though nothing was wrong. Versaumnis' yellow eyes seemed devoid of emotion save a melancholy ache as she flipped through her notebook, the corners weathered and torn from years of use. She smiled as she recalled each name on the list and the grimace of terror on their face as they died. Contrary to her reputation --whispered in loathing and reverence in the back rooms of bars-- she didn't enjoy what she did, and she knew that Kani simply looked away with a tight jaw as she took the final, bloody blow, but what they did was for the good of everyone they had ever known. These names were corrupt creatures who seemed to bend the very laws of reality to suit their purposes, avoiding every attack as though battle was nothing more than a game with friends. Their actions had proved detrimental to the existence of the universe, and so the Great Beings sanctioned Versaumnis and Kani to go forth with an incorruptible vengeance, filled with purpose and without fury or blind emotion. This was what they had done. This was the very reason they were created. This was why they had not given up their powers with the rest of their team so many years ago on Xian. One name stood out at the bottom of the list, unmarred by a bloodmark.Skaaraa, Toa of Gravity.

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

"Those who deserve respect treat me with as much esteem. Those who grind inferiors beneath their heels are not worth burying. They deserve only eternal pain. I am the sword of Justice. Let this land be cleansed."

----

[iC: Kani Au Ina]

The Turaga coughed, his rasping voice filling the dank murk. In the distance, a kaukau was heard laughing; the chortle of the ignorant rushing towards Kani's audio receptors. Hand stretched upwards, he tensely gripped an exposed root and pulled, his muscular arm bulging in determination to succeed. A grunt followed his reaching the top. Lowering an ancient hand downwards, Versaumni's palm interlocked with the air and she was at once flung upwards onto the skyward surface of the moss-covered projection. Muck squelched from beneath Kani's feet, the liquid dripping towards the swamp ground in great clots. A lone buzzing rahi met its fate between his hands, charred wings hissing with steam from its immature end. Strange. Life passes so freely among trivial creatures. His silver eyes gazed at the fallen rahi in abject boredom. His gaze moved outwards, focusing on his "sister". "Who's next," He asked, voice biting in a tri-chord of pure cacophony, each pitch clashing with the other, refusing to cooperate, and so spread discord. His eyes no longer focused on the decaying notebook, the wretched master of their souls, no, he gazed beyond, to the essence of the blood marked letters within its folds. Fools had to be punished. Those who walked the path of denial, who forced their war mongering onto every helpless matoran they passed, who spat upon the rules of the Great Spirit. Enough is enough

Edited by Kughii

IC: SlateIt would've been effective, if not for the fact that Slate was a Toa of Gravity. Slate sighed. This battle was getting too boring for him to enjoy. "If you are really this weak, I don't see why I must fight you. You prove no threat to the ILF. In fact, I'm sure the followers of Makuta would much rather get rid of you than have you fight by their side. Makuta himself would despise those who run from a fight."===IC: AurumBy now, Aurum had continuously been absorbing metal from debris. He'd also take a painkiller, which he had prepared. It's effects instantly started working; Aurum's mind cleared from thinking about the pain; Pain from wounds he took time to actually bandage, before creating a metal cast over them again.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC SkaaraaSkaaraa created an illusion of himself to mask himself as he ducked into the hut. Skaaraa pid special attention to it, making sure it responded to each and every ony of Slate's attacks. The illusion began to speak."Everybody has their niche, including tricksters. Sometimes,you win a battle not by the strength of your arm or the boldness of your heart but by your wits. Once upon a time, I was known as the God of Lies and Mischief by my team. I worked so well with Psyzhran, the team leader and with Kraizhan, whose brawn worked perfectly together with my brains; together, we sent many villains to humiliating defeats." The illusion began to move until it faced the door; hopefully, Slate's back would be turned Oh those foolish days, when I was. Still foolish enough to trust in a sleeping god. Oh, but after Kraizhan was killed and that coward Sur deserted, I came to a realization: the darkness overcomes all and it is pointless to resist. Using my wits, I kidnapped Terzakand when that fool Genno came to rescue him, I gave him a little surprise... Heh heh heh, but I guess what I'm really trying to say here is this: some people win by lying." With that, the real Skaaraa emerged from the hut, put a knife to Slate's neck, and slid it.

OOC: I don't think Illusion's cant talk. Shapeshifting, you can because it's your vocal chords, which, once out of your mouth gets modified by the mask.IC: SlateSlate had already determined it was an illusion by the fact that it didn't get affected by gravity. He laughed. "Lying only works when you succeed at lying. And even so, lying is just smacktalk. So are illusions. Perhaps you would do better if you understood your powers."With that, he grabbed Skaaraa's arm, twisting it behind the foolish Toa.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: I said that Skaaraa was watching for any gravity changes that Slate was making and making the illusion respond to them.Also, I was assuming? I didn't explicitly say he turned around, only that hopefully he would? If somebody went behind me, I would turn aroundIC iraAckune's hammer was met by Ira's tonfa blade. The two weapons made a clang as they bounced off of each otherIC SkaaraaTime for a different kind of lie. He overreacted, pretending to be seriously hurt when in rality he was only hurt slightly

Edited by Constructman

OOC:^^ Constructman, you cannot do that.You can't decide what another player's character does during that time span. That right there is pretty hardcore meta-gaming. To assume that Jl's character would not have done SOMETHING in that time span isn't logical in any way.That's called cheating.>stahp itIC: Pae - Le-Wahi - Pala-KoroPae payed no attention to the being Jomar was pointing at, instead, he slunk back again.When the Toa was occupied with the illusion, Pae sprinted behind him jumping onto him and latching to him with his legs. He flung his hammers around with his Kakama speeding them up, each strike as precise as he could make them.OOC:This does not mean each strike has hit. It's simply what Pae WOULD do if the leg latching was successful; which you decide, if you decide realistically.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |