Minecraft Mnolg Texture Project

Brave Dragon

Not half bad, and I was thinking of an idea like this earlier, but I'm no good at art. :P but I'd probably reccomend doing an HD (a good x256 or x512) pack, then really capture the feel of MNOLG in a non-pixelated way. But you can go on with the standard x16 if that's OK, but HD's still a bit of a good idea for a texture pack themed after MNOLG.

Please enjoy a series of on signals and off signals sent from a far off computer to yours, forming short messages that may disturb and amuse!

Not half bad, and I was thinking of an idea like this earlier, but I'm no good at art. :P but I'd probably reccomend doing an HD (a good x256 or x512) pack, then really capture the feel of MNOLG in a non-pixelated way. But you can go on with the standard x16 if that's OK, but HD's still a bit of a good idea for a texture pack themed after MNOLG.

The thing about MNOLG style is that it's mostly straight solid colors. Detail is very minimal. In terms of texture real estate, at most I can make do without making it look ugly as sin is 64x64. But I'll work on a HD version if enough people ask for it after I complete the standard version.

... Now I want Lightstones in Minecraft. Go through a cave holding one... listening to the wind whistling... I like Kopaka's sword.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

Nice, It's great to see that you put a lot of work into this. I am curious to see what you do with the mobs. Do you have plans to release this to the public?

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

Hi there, Just a little message to congrulate you about your Texture Pack for Minecraft, the idea is awesome. Some friends of mine and I had the same idea before, and thus we thought that you may be interested in looking at our own work...

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/87036220111021221224.pnghttp://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/88451820111021221257.png The Diamond Items are the Toa's Weapons (Mata), suns the Mata Nui Eyes (from movies), and lots of things like painting and else.

Of course, I'm not here to juste throw screens at you, but rather to ask for your cooperation, well, kind of. If you want -and only if you want of course-, maybe we could work together on the TP idea, that would be more appropriate than competiting over the same thing, just because one TP is French (yes, we're French) and the other is American... Once again, if you don't want, that's not gonna be the end of the world, we'll just keep watching your stuff and say "That dude is way better than us..." :biggrin: Anyway, it's good to see that we're not the only Minecraft fans who wants to have a litte bit of Bionicle in their favourite game. Keep being awesome. ;)

Edited by Piruk-MRFFB

965_1.gif

Hi there, Just a little message to congrulate you about your Texture Pack for Minecraft, the idea is awesome. Some friends of mine and I had the same idea before, and thus we thought that you may be interested in looking at our own work...

http://img11.hosting...11021221224.pnghttp://img11.hosting...11021221257.png The Diamond Items are the Toa's Weapons (Mata), suns the Mata Nui Eyes (from movies), and lots of things like painting and else.

Of course, I'm not here to juste throw screens at you, but rather to ask for your cooperation, well, kind of. If you want -and only if you want of course-, maybe we could work together on the TP idea, that would be more appropriate than competiting over the same thing, just because one TP is French (yes, we're French) and the other is American... Once again, if you don't want, that's not gonna be the end of the world, we'll just keep watching your stuff and say "That dude is way better than us..." :biggrin: Anyway, it's good to see that we're not the only Minecraft fans who wants to have a litte bit of Bionicle in their favourite game. Keep being awesome. ;)

Well, I'm doing MNOLG style of Bionicle, which is noted to have some pretty solid colors involved with minute details along with a more Bionicle culture (I imagine matorans sleeping on straw beds, etc). Yours seem different than what I envision, but it isn't too shabby though. :]

I still dont see why u guys dont just make a server(creative of course) for this like Biocraft Chronicles. Though i havent seen u reskining the mobs. Oh and a gold staff/sword maybe for Takanuva.

Maybe because I'm a texture artist, not a sysadmin. Once I release this pack, it's up for grabs. EDIT: oh right, I forgot my protodermic urns:2011-10-27_21.18.19.png Edited by Brave Dragon

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. That's pretty good looking. Using the ice sword will be amazing and cool.I'm not sure if it's possible, but do you know if it's possible to modify the houses that spawn in villages so they could look more like the huts in the mnolg games? Don't think you can though.

Majhost sucks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...