Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

Spartans and Marines on a ship, about to get off and kick some butt.And it's orange soda, not juice. :P

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

The first 'Halo' game is the only one I have played extensively. :P I remember when it first came out. *feels old*EDT: I just watched the third Transformers movie. I have to say, I like it better then the second one.EDIT: Gah, I keep getting cut in front of! :(A link to people who make people laugh.

Edited by RC15O5

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

(Defensor? Will look it up. Anyway, the game could use an RPer like you. Responds in a timely manner, online frequently, etc...)(Yep. Halo is awesome. I don't have an Xbox though, so I can't get the sequels unless I get one. I have Halo 1 on PC.)If Vorzahk are the best Vahki (And they do have the best staff power, I agree) then why are your avatar and username Bordakh?

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Transformers? WITH KAITA??...Meh, it's alright, they deserve it more; and it actually makes sense for them.

Edited by RC15O5

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Which game is that off to the left? I would like to try both "Cybertron" games.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png