Favorite Bionicle to Play With

Toa Nekar

I thought it would be interesting to hear what everyone else's favorite Bionicle to play with was.

For me it was the Barraki, more specifically, Caraper. I loved to reenact the scene from the Creeps From the Deep video where Caraper hits Dekar with his big claw, that was just awesome.

VV PM me if you have any of these masks! VV

6lyjLOL.png

Ah, back in the day, I loved to play with the Inika. Preferably Matoro. I loved re-enacting awesome sword fights between Piraka and Toa. 2006 was the year that got me into Bionicle, of course, so I'll be a bit biased with these comments.

Matoro_by_agnosticambition.png

Through fire, through ice

Through the endless pain

He payed the last price

When the acts seem tame

That the sword be drawn

That the trumpets blow

When it comes to dawn

We will all bow low

For the ice warrior

For the final singer

For the last protector

For the flame-bringer

It was his greatest fear

It was his final fight

His name glistens here

In the stars tonight

Matoro

onua mata and bohrok. Those claws are perfect for ripping out krana. Also, he can hold virtually anything. I use him to hold snacks on my desk when i'm not playing with him.

I definitely loved making fight scenes. Especially from about 2006 on because of the range of articulation in the sets. Regardless, I loved reenacting those Onua-Lewa battles, the Toa Nuva vs the Rahkshi, and I even tried to figure out how the Nuva could take on the Piraka. Sometimes I like to imagine that Kopaka and Pohatu had a bit of a brawl when they first met.

I love reenacting the whole infected-mask-lewa v.s. onua, and then do the same but with a krana from when lewa was controlled by one. Also, anything to do with the toa mahri

I don't really play with Bionicles anymore, but I used to love reenacting that first scene. I still MOC, of course.

Bliss.png

I had so much fun zooming the Axalara T9 about. Then I also remember using the Toa as bowling pins and the Bohrok as balls. The gears of the older Toa made it really fun to try and knock off your Friend's Toa's mask as well.

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all."
- Tahu