Describe The Avatar Of The Member Before You!

Ghosthands

She is a makuta...(IM ALWAYS CRAZY!)

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

its. the. eye of the tiger its the thrill of the fight!really?well than take this! *snaps pencil*

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

Optimus

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

He can't pull off iron man.

I'm clever enough to identify an OC, thank you. :)That's most certainly TNG Prime, in all his red/white/blue glory.

That colour scheme reminds me of another character... hmm...
Do you know which character, though? He's been mistaken for him before.I see you made another, more demonic version of the Demon Jester. And she looks very, very angry.
Geee, of course I do. ^^Uh, not quite. The character featured in my avatar and banner is Kriya, a makuta from my comics. :biggrin: Edited by Demon Jester

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Skull Makuta with small horns

She isn't, intact I think she is ready to kill

I think she doesn't like smiles....

(I just realized that! But I always though it was like what if we moved this meme XD)She will smite us all!