Describe The Avatar Of The Member Before You!

Ghosthands

a hand drowwn toashe seems to be havvin anchor management problemsan as she reseambles takanuvva i think it is a fair geuss that she is prawwnbably taka nuvvia an wwhy is the backround on fire

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

I see... I see... I see a Bohrok on the background and someone else in front of him, those pixels don't let me catch the image, but they seem to be a Toa and two Matoran. No one that could be compared to me, the almighty Gorthaur!----- Lord of the Rings -----Titles: Dark Lord, Lord of Mordor, Lord of Gifts, Lord of Barad-Dûr, Lord of the Earth

wwhat appears to be a pony vversion a nepwwho looks vvery interested in somefin to her upper rightthats reely all ther is to sea on the matter

Edited by caligulasAquarium

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

wwhats he so surprised aboatmaybe the posts hes been readinseariousea i dont sea wwhat has surprised him pike that