Marvel, Rebirth:

IC:

"Jaime keeps me grounded," Jenna told Leon. "We spent half the 70s together, and he kept me staunchly away from eyeliner for my own good."

She turned back to the vampire-who-hunts-vampires and looked him up and down. He was still a good several inches taller than her.

"You're brooding again," she said, touching his brow and grinning. "Am I adding frown lines to an already crowded forehead, or is it okay if I don't jump off the fire escape?"

"He has PTSD, Jenna."

"Leon's tougher than he looks! I raid ruins now. Old temples. Creepy caverns. Leon's been picking up pointers as we go. Oh my God, okay, so I stole this Chilean sun necklace and brought it to Lynae for a birthday present, but she was being a pain in the ###### - you know how Lynae is, right? So I recanted the protection from the necklace's curse and left it under her coffee table, and now she has an infestation of rats the size of my hand!"

Jenna looked positively radiant as she told the story.

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden
  • Upvote 1

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC (Leon)

Leon finally found his voice, after a good solid minute of trying. "Y-your apologies are welcome." Ah. There was his USMC training kicking in. About time. "I....am normally much more....coherent." When his worst nightmares weren't coming true that was. He liked to think under other circumstances he was a good conversationalist. 

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Jesika (Ult.)

"Soooo, how long've you been living here?" Jesika asked the now sitting bat-winged mutant, swinging her legs absently from her perch atop the couch's arm. Everyone else went and vacated the area real quick, she wanted no part in whatever the heck was going on. "I mean I haven't really seen you around, but Imeanthat'sokayiflikeyoudon'tgooutsideIcompletelyunderstand."

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

"Don't mention it, thought you needed your own way to get around. Plus I can't have you always borrowing my bike. I'm upstairs, in the designated old X-Men party room with pizza and booze. See you up here if you decided to stop in." he said before hanging up the phone.

IC:

"Thank you Ma'am." Quinn nodded at Kitty.

IC (Alecto)

"Awhile now actually. Surprised I haven't seen you around." Alecto blinked a few times as the cyborg's voice sped up. "Whoah now. You press your fast forward button by mistake? You can slow down now. Infomercial's over. Billy Mays sold the sham-wow. It's all okay. I get out. It....the results can be mixed." Alecto's smirked faded as he thought back to the ritual and it's aftermath, but it soon regained some measure of strength. Alecto run a hand over his hair, smoothing some errant strands back into place. "Anyway, Madame Cylon, I don't think I got your name?"

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Jesika

The girl's electric eyes went wide for a moment as she realized that she hadn't actually indroduced herself. Which she thought was kinda important seeing as she had pretty much walked right into his apartment, even with what had been going on recently. Oops.

"Oh, oh right, sorry. I'm Jesika, Jesika Snow," She offered quickly, before smiling to herself and adding, "Not really, from around here."

"What about you, Batboy?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Alecto)

"Alecto Kava. Let's just call me a...resident." That was nice and vague and useless to anyone who might be listening in. Just the way he liked it. Alecto paused to reflect on the events of the day. Cyborg comes into his apartment, followed by two vampires, one shouting about sorcery and nearly blowing his neat little cover story about his entertainment system....and then they'd gone just as quickly. What was next? Demons? Alien invasion?

He had the sinking feeling that his life had become a sitcom and no one had told him.

"That's a nice name," She commented absently, glancing around the room as she bit her lip. Her feet, seemingly possessing a mind of their own, continued to drum against the side of the piece of furniture. Eventually getting bored (which of course meant a second had gone by without words) and finding nothing else to say, Jesika added.

"That was kinda weird."

"And I'm pretty much covered in weird, I mean," she lifted an arm, "really."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Alecto)

Alecto raised his eyebrow. "I was wondering about those. Did you walk off the set of Tron or....?"

Edited by Basilisk

Jesika glanced away, either in attempt to hide the color seeping into her normally, for lack of a better descriptor, colorless complexion, or the smirk that pkayed across her face. Yeah, okay, she'd heard that one before, but still.

"They uh, kinda came with these," She explained, slightly stretching one of the metallic limbs on her back. The movement still felt weird, no matter how used to it she thought she had gotten. At least they were a lot lighter than they looked, or maybe she was stronger than she thought, back problems were not something she needed. Jesika paused for a moment, considering.

Aaaah whatever, he's got bat wings, not like it'll be any worse than glowing tattoos that weren't actually tattoos.

"And, uh, this too."

She held out a hand, and a hum filled the air as arcs of purple-hued electricity danced across her palm. The markings covering her befiefly flared to life as if someone had flipped a switch, before slowly dying down like a cooling ember as the power dissipated from her fingertips.

"It's a long story," She almost sounded embarrassed, and attempted to wave away the ionic smell that filled the air.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Alecto)

"Electricity, wings and cybernetics. Is there anything you don't have? Can your fingers turn into a swiss army knife? Because at this point I wouldn't be surprised." He had been about to make a quip about the mysterious-loner-with-a-long-story trope but something about the other mutant's tone of voice stopped him. Considering his own past, he wouldn't press the matter. "Anyway." Alecto waved a hand lazily. "Gotta ask. Was there a notice on the board or something? My condo seems more popular then some....most...senator's right now."

Edited by Basilisk

The girl gave a small sound of amusement at Alecto's comment, her smirk returning in full from her previous state, and frankly unnatural for her, of melancholy.  With a glance at Alecto she raised an eyebrow in faux indignation.  "Don't look at me, I just wanted to figure out why my floor decided to start vibrating," Jesika insisted, "I can't speak for the other two, though."

Right, the other two.  Who just happened to be vampires.  Yeah she had more than a few questions about the entire vampire thing.  Also, were those gunshots earlier?

"I was considering short circuiting your audio system if things didn't tone down a bit, though," She added with a innocence-pleading shrug, snapping her thumb and finger together with a crack of ionized air and a flash of electricity.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Alecto)

"Riiiiight." Alecto responded, somehow managing to roll an i. "Well, I trust you've changed your mind on that? Having the Borg Queen go to town on my speakers wasn't on my to-do list today." Then again, alot of things on his to-do list hadn't been done at all. The thing was basically useless. "Take it you didn't really know about vampires then? S'okay. Alot of people just think they're really serious LARPers what with the way some of them go on about the temptation of blood and the colors of the night...whatever the ###### that means..."

"Mmmmm, I still haven't decided if I like your taste in music, yet," Jesika mused, the high-pitched hum of her bioelectric ability still hanging in the air.  Rather unfortunately as a result, wispy strands of her hair began to stand on end, which she rather hastily patted down.  "And yeah, vampires are definitely a new one."

"So..... does that mean like, extreme sunburns and turning into a bat?"

Jesika paused for a moment, considering her own questions, before turning to stare at Alecto with a wide, electric yellow gaze.

"Are you a vampire?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Alecto)

Alecto tossed is head back and laughed. "Nope. Just your normal, everyday mutant. Sorry to disappoint." With a groan Alecto pulled himself to his feet, wondering over to the kitchenette. "Hope you're not a teetotaler Snow. I know a little about vampires but I'm sure I'm missing a few bits of info. This could take awhile." With smirk he picked up a nearby remote, and keyed a button on it. Causing music to come from his very-much-extant sound system. "You'd better get used to my taste regardless. Like I said. This is gonna take awhile." Then the bat-bewinged mutant sauntered over to the fridge and pulled out some store bought vodka. "We'll take a shot for every myth about em that turns out to be ######." 

Edited by Basilisk

"Fair enough Kava," Jesika agreed, her gaze following him as he got up from the couch (pretty amazing, she was beginning to wonder if the piece of furniture had somehow managed to bind with him on an atomic level), and made his way over to the fridge.  "You're going first though 'cause I'm at the disadvantage here."

"Wasn't really always my favorite genre of reading, to be honest.  Kinda wish I'd gotten into it more, in retrospect," Jesika added, absently vocalizing her thoughts.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: U! Julia

Julia was about to hit the gas when her stomach growled.

"Y'know what," she said. "I just realized I'm freakin' starving. Maybe we should take John up on that offer after all."

She leaned back, preparing to get off, but hesitated when she realized for the first time how...warm Kristen's arms felt around her. It was a pleasant and slightly familiar feeling, though she couldn't quite place it...

Then she remembered why she recognized it and quickly stepped off the bike, her face turning beet red. She'd been with at least a hundred different people in her lifetime--a hundred different people, and not a single one of them had been a girl.

67tlbk.png

IC:

When Tali's banged-up Nissan skirted into the courtyard of the institute and started idling there, banged up and bullet riddled, Dallas stepped out of the back seat and closed it - hard - with a sideways stomp. He started stalking off towards the front door with nary a 'thanks.'

-Tyler

• Upvote 1

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Katherine "Kitty" Pryde

Things seemed to be cooling down, most of the students involved were on their way to the medical facility. Now there was just Sierra, currently a giant wolf. She hadn't changed back as of yet, the collar wasn't going to do much good. 

"Someone help me move Sierra to the danger room. Will keep her there for now. I want to have a chat with her when she wakes up." 

----------------

IC: Ashley

Ashley began to groan, the sedatives that had knocked her unconscious starting to wear off, being part plant seemed to make them less effective on her, so it wasn't too surprising that she was waking up so soon. As she opened her eyes she realized she wasn't where she remembered being last, this immediately disoriented her. She tried to get up, but found her arms and legs restrained, she started to pull on them repeatedly, panicking a bit.

"W-what's going on!? Where am I?"

“Oh you’re awake.” Novocain said turning to Ashley. “Welcome to my laboratory I hope you like it.”

“Now where should I start… I’ve heard that plants have excellent healing properties…” he said as he approached her before starting to hook some strange wires up to her.

Ashley cringed as the wires penetrate her skin, she didn't like needles...or hooks. Her heart was thumping so loud she could hear it clearly. She saw people walking away, just leaving her there. "W-wait!"

She looked back at Novocain, who was still putting wires into her. She was close to hyperventilating. "W-what are the wires for?"

"Why my dear, there for monsters like you. I mean look what you did! You almost crushed a girl to death! You wanted to .." He chuckled. 

"No I...but she...hurt Dallas...I couldn't..." 

He sighed, "It's alright...you hated her, wanted to make her pay for what she'd done. So you did what any monster would do." 

"No!" She screamed. "I'm not a monster! Let me go! Let me go let me go!" She only heard his insane laughter as she struggled useless against her restraints.

I don't...hate. Not monster...

---------------------------------

Ashley stirred, waking up in a cold sweat. She found herself in bed, feeling disoriented and weak. It took her a moment to realize that she was not in her room. She was in the medical facility. 

She whimpered.

Edited by Skitty

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Ic:

"Because- uhmmm..."

Kristen's face turned an even brighter red.

"I do have something to say... About me... And I know we're friends- Or at least I think we are, since we've known each other for a good while... Ah, well, I've known you for awhile now... At least almost a year... And I'm worried that you might hate me- or don't want to be around me because of this thing... About me..." Kristen stammered out, effectively rambling in circles.

Ic:

Kristen's face turned a bright red.

"I mean, he's not wrong... I am a lesbian..." She said, trying her hardest to keep looking at Julia, "I realized that over the summer... While we were talking and all that... I just never said anything because Joey was always nearby, especially after what he did when I-"

She finally looked away, before reorganizing her thoughts.

"You're the third person I've told because- Because I'm afraid that the others, aside from Dallas, won't want to do anything with me because I'm gay... And..."

She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath before speaking again.

"If you don't want me around... You could just tell me... I'll understand."

IC: Peter

Peter continued hauling vines.

You know, this is actually pretty easy.

I could do this full time.

Wait, what?!

No.

No no no no nonononononoNOOO.

Are you crazy?

What's wrong with this? I won't have to deal with the kids-

You WILL have to deal with the kids. You'll go from like 13% respected to -69% respected.

Geeze. Thanks for crushing my dreams.

Ha.

Ha.

PFFFTHAHAHAHA!

What sorta dreams are those?!

Look, just go be a superhero or something if you need to feel self-qualified.

... Well...

Wait.

Are you seriously considering it?

IC: U! Julia

Julia raised her head a bit.

"No, no, it's not like that," she said. "I definitely want to be friends, and the fact that you're into chicks won't change that. I just...I'm confused, okay? I mean, I...I'm starting to...get these feelings that I haven't felt in a long time and...and I'm just kind of..."

She took a breath.

"Look, point is, I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at myself."

Edited by Zulu Yankee Kilo Echo

67tlbk.png

Ic:

"That's a good thing!" Kristen said with a soft smile. The friends comment left her a little dejected inside... It was almost as if she had-

No, she definitely had feelings for Julia. Saying otherwise means you weren't there when she almost decided her password was going to be 'JU1I4ISH0T'. Or at all during the missing year between the New York siege and Kristen finally dealing with Joey.

OOC yay i'm back to make a post

IC (Legionnaire Li)

"Yes m'am. Sorry for the confusion m'am." Li saluted again. She didn't bear the doctor any real ill will, she was simply trying to do her job. Li could identify with that. If it had been anything less then sexual assault and what seemed to be attempted murder if the brawl was anything to go by, she'd have deferred to her immediately. "I'll try to stay out of the way." Li's tone was touch softer now, losing some of it's flatness. 

IC (even tennant got no doctor on me)

Rachel nodded. "This way, please."

A hand on Nicole's shoulder, the counselor led the two women to her office, where she beckoned for Nicole to take a seat inside.

"Please stay here, Ms Binder. I'll be back in a moment."

Edited by conclusions
  • Upvote 1

"Please stay here, Ms Marie. I'll be back in a moment."

OOC: Should me Ms Binder, Marie is Christine haha its fine though :P

IC: (Dr. Thomas Office)

“I’m not going anywhere…” Nicole said softly, her blonde hair hanging over her face, hiding it from view.

“Except to HeII.”

IC: (Hallway of the Incident)

“I got you,” Quinn moved forward to help. “I have unnaturally strong bones, makes lifting a bit easier for me than others.” He explained as he bent down to help lift half of the wolf-mutant.

“Can’t say I’ve ever seen a mutant power like hers, it literally turns her into a monster.”

IC: (Medical Room, Westchester)

Christine leaned against a wall in the medical room, tranq-gun holstered on her ample hip. “You feelin’ okay darling?” she drawled.

IC: (Strange Apartment)

Ashlynn followed the scent of the other vampires down the hallway... to an open doorway. She stood outside the door before cocking her head and glancing inside. She didn't want to intrude.

That's when she caught sight of someone familiar. Someone cybernetic. "Jessika??" Ashlynn said, surprised to see another fellow Ultimate here. She remembered the girl hadn't been one of the Ultimate X-Men but they had met a few times. Still, they were from the same Universe.

Edited by Flex Likes Groot