BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

"Dunno if he's anything important to you, but you're losing the Ko-Toa over there."

IC:

I looked over and - son of a gun - Reordin was casually making for the alley. Under normal circumstances, I'd probably be all yelling and joking around and running over and grabbing him by the ear and dragging him back over to the group in all of my boisterous bruiser glory.

But then, this wasn't normal circumstances. Not after Ko-Koro.

I held up my hand, fingers splayed - gimme five seconds here - and started quietly making my way over to the old ILS soldier.

"Hey, Reordin," I said. "You aren't leaving already, are you?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Mariko):

"That would be a shame indeed, Maru." another voice spoke up near the Toa of Ice. Mariko was casually leaning against the alley's wall, face hidden in shadow by his hood, minus the glowing eyes. Next to him was Draeverian, who was responsible for their being here. Leave it to a Toa of sonics to casually pick up on the most interesting conversation from inside a busy inn. With the group distracted by conversation, keeping up with them and setting up this little entrance had been no problem at all for the Aitua and his partner. 

"My friend and I overheard part of your plans." he continued, then unceremoniously moved on to introductions: "I am Mariko. This here is Draeverian. Your destination and ours is the same. We have important business there too and wish to accompany you."

OOC: Hope you don't mind me moving the two this quickly, Kughs. 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Casanuva turned away from the exchanged, cradling his mask in his hand. Could he? It was certainly far-fetched. From what Vakua and Kalyss had told him, his De-Toa's comrade's way of speaking, they hadn't really caught on with them... but... who in their right mind would want to tangle with an Empire?

He smiled as he could feel Vakua lingering in his mind. You thinking what I'm thinking? Casanuva could feel Vakua's stark stare boring into his back.

I can hear what you are thinking, and it sounds insane.

Well, yeah, but aren't I right? It's beneficial for everybody. You stay with them, giving you a safe haven, and you can provide them with cultural knowledge they would not otherwise possess. Plus, I'm pretty sure I remember something about their mind powers working differently than yours. It'll be a learning experience for everybody!

You are serious about this. They threatened me!

I have an in. I'll talk to Soraph, see if I can arrange anything with her. I promise, I wouldn't leave you with strangers unless I knew what I was doing.

Casanuva turned, and saw that Vakua had a pensive look on his mask. He slowly nodded, smiling. I might be able to get behind that.

Vakua reached out to Kalyss' mind. Casanuva has a location in mind, and he has convinced me.

We're going to need to leave soon. Like, now is a good time.

Agreed. I do not trust this toa, her story does not add up, but I sense she is being truthful about the bounty at least. It would be best if we would leave now.

Kalyss looked down slightly. No big goodbyes. Good luck, then.

I should be wishing you that. I am going someplace relatively safe. You are all going to Ihu-Koro. If anyone needs luck, I would rather if find you.

The Su-Toa smiled slightly. Goodbye, Vakua. When we deal with whoever wants your mask, I'll be sure to give them a shiner for your.

As I know you would.

Casanuva and Kalyss' eyes met. It seems easy enough to get to Ihu-Koro. Er, be sure to explain this all to the others. It'll be a couple days for me to get back. You're good to deal with stuff here and go up to Ihu-Koro as planned. We'll be down one, and a big asset at that, but better safe than hounded by bounty hunters. So, uh, bye.

Without a word, the Fa- and De-Toa broke off from the group, and headed together to the gates. Vakua was leerier than his usual laid-back self, but Casanuva was coming up with ideas.

"There was a guy who had a bird rahi, I think he was close to Soraph. Maybe use that? Somehow? Hey, you can imitate words, why don't I leave you some prerecorded responses?"

Vakua quietly sighed.

OOC: Casanuva and Vakua to Ga-Wahi.

The times, they are a-changing...

IC:

What did I do to deserve this. Is this the Heuani-is-lowkey-living-in-your-head-and-you-didn't-have-the-marbles-to-tell-anyone biting me. 

It was probably Skrihen. This was karma for never calling her.

Gulp.

IC:

Redhot gulped twice, once for a sister long estranged and once for a brother, far across the ashes.

-Tyler

Edited by tylerlicious definicious

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Erzu's eyes took a great risk, flitting over to meet Redhot's.

What was going on over there? Yeah, it's a bad situation, but three in rapid succession?

The questions were there, plain as day, during that brief period of contact. But it was brief, and they flicked right back to watching the room's resident Ta-Toa like a hawk, looking for any shift in that tense, taut musculature that might give away her next move.

He had a sinking feeling in his gut that it wouldn't be a good one.

---------------------------

IC: 

I wonder what Tarex is doing.

helo frens

IC: Naohi [Ta-wahi beach]

Naohi came to with her face in the sand, the sound of birds overhead, and the crashing of waves. She couldn't remember what had happened prior to this, but nothing good ever ended with birds and a coma.

She lifted herself up and inspected her state. Her left leg was caught in some kind of sea plant, while on her right there clung a persistent crustacean, between her mask and her face slapped a slippery fish.

as  she dislodged the various aquatic lifeforms from her armor, Naohi looked around.

Where was she this time?

(OOC: Naohi open for interaction, if you happen to be the kind of person who montors beaches for amnesiacs, anyway.)

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC: Ril

"Your sneaking away needs work, Reo."

IC:

"Testify," I said, folding my arms.

IC: Naohi [Ta-wahi beach]

(OOC: Naohi open for interaction, if you happen to be the kind of person who montors beaches for amnesiacs, anyway.)

IC:

While splashing around in the water, I looked over to the shore. Turns out, today was the day for watching shipwreck-robbing pirates, because lo and behold, we had another ###### standing around within viewing distance of us and our not-criminal-in-the-least activities.

"Oy!" I shouted at the Matoran. "What are you looking at?"

OOC: Hello Naohi.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Taleen

"If you need pointers on how to slip away unnoticed, I'd be glad to help." Taleen added, who had followed behind Plagia, somehow unnoticed. She was a little too good at doing that.

IC: Mimira

Mimira, the curious girl that she was, had decided to use one of the binoculars she found in the pile she was supposed to be guarding, and was looking at the shore from the edge of the deck. 

"Hey Gunner there's some girl on the beach!" She shouted. 

Edited by Lara Croft

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

OH FUARK

NOT AGAIN

All right, I'm not going to lie anymore; it's insulting to you and really tiring for me. I honestly kept jumping whenever this Taleen chick showed up and decided to de-stealth right beside me without even a "how d'ya do?" to give me a little warning beforehand. This was starting to get really annoying.

Not to mention embarrassing.

"Y-yeah," I managed to say between pants. "No kidding there, Taleen. Gimme a little, yaknow, head's up when you do that, okay?"

IC:

God bless that little girl her adorableness, because otherwise I'm not sure how badly our relations as crew-members would have gone. Given my relations to every non-adorable person on board the good ol' Infernavika (AKA everyone else) I can only conjecture that it would be awful with a capital "let's stab Gunner in his sleep."

Where was I going with this again?

Right, yeah, on being helpfully unhelpful.

"Thank you Mimira," I said without any kind of tone whatsoever. "I did not notice that until you pointed it out. What would I do without you."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Naohi [the beach]

standing on the beach, facing inland, with the wide lens on, Naohi was sorta zoned out taking in the scenery. There was the sand beneath her, cliffs off to the sides, the dark clouds pluming overhead, up the hill there were some blackened trees and...

hold up, what was that sound?

She snapped her head to one side, then the other. was...

was someone shouting something?

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

Taleen looked confused at first, but then her eyes widened in realization. "Oh...I'm sorry, I do that without really thinking about it, it comes naturally to me." 

"There's some guys in a boat too!" 

Edited by Lara Croft

Taleen looked confused at first, but then her eyes widened in realization. "Oh...I'm sorry, I do that without really thinking about it, it comes naturally to me." 

"There's some guys in a boat too!" 

IC:

Man, now I felt like a real ###### for complaining.

"Eh, no prob," I replied with a tremulous (ay, I can use big words too, folks!) smile. "Just gimme a little warning when you're about to de-stealth, 'kay?"

IC:

"Thank goodness I have you to tell me these things Mimira," I said, my face never changing expression.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

Reordin finally turned around, mentally steeling his already-terrible mood for another black eye, and forced the closest thing he could to an apologetic smile.

"Hi, Skri."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC (Mariko):

The dark Toa folded his arms and waited. Toa Maru Reordin looked like he had been through quite a lot lately. Despite their weeks of delay in hunting for Kohra, Draeverian and he had the luxury of time. The followers of Makuta were not going to leave their new playground anytime soon, so what was a few minutes more wait?

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Mekana

"Oh my god...it was right there all along!" Mekana began to struggle her way from her stool to the wheelchair. 

"I'll do my best to warn you before I appear unexpectedly." It wasn't the sort of challenge she'd expected, but she was confident she could do this. 

"No problem!" She giggled excitedly, looking through the binoculars for anything else of note. 

Edited by Lara Croft

"I'll do my best to warn you before I appear unexpectedly." It wasn't the sort of challenge she'd expected, but she was confident she could do this. 

"No problem!" She giggled excitedly, looking through the binoculars for anything else of note. 

IC:

"Much appreciated," I said with a grin, clapping one hand on her shoulder.

IC:

I rolled my eyes (out of Mim's sight, of course).

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]