BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

OOC: Posting for the NPC enemies of the response that have been made. Gavarm hasn't had a response (that I can find, please correct me if I'm wrong). 

NPC IC:

Rynekk's speed was significant; almost too much for the Toa to have had time to react, but nevertheless, the stab was blocked by an invisible force a few inches from its target.Gravity continued to increase, perhaps in an attempt to slow him further, as the pirate lashed out with his cutlass towards his foe's torso.

Kol, meanwhile, encountered minimal resistance on his way to the wheel. Several pirates, however, had noted his movement, and were hot on his heels.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Thankfully none of the stone fell in their direction, impacting harmlessly behind them as the Skakdi regained his composure, a look of pure rage painting itself across his face. He charged at Verulas once more, becoming a mere blur as he sped in the Toa's direction, but he had anticipated the attack this time and fell to his knees before slashing at his foe's leg.

"Have a nice trip," he said as the Skakdi stumbled over the weapon and sailed face first into a pile of garbage. "See you next fall."

These thugs were a bunch of amateurs.

Verulas stood up and flipped his sword back around before resting it on his shoulder, wondering how long the other Toa was going to keep playing with the Vortixx as the Skakdi returned to his feet, struggling to rid himself of the trash can that had been firmly stuck over his head and arms.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Nor was his compatriot forgotten; Gavarm quickly found his path blocked by a sneering Fe-Lesterin, the expression contorting the Matatu on her face. A spear, leather-wrapped metal handle ending in a wicked point that ginted with an unknown liquid, occupied her right hand while her left hurled a knife at the Onu-Matoran’s face.

IC: Gavarm would've liked to obey orders and pull back, but he liked having fun more. Besides, he justified, it's not as though that spear is conducive to a good retreat.

He was outclassed and he knew it. His sword and saperka was good for a gallimaufry of close combat, not for fighting those with a relatively mammoth reach. For that, he'd need to either get in slightly closer or pull back and toss some grenades. The Matatu meant grenades were out. Close in it was.

"Y'all have uh mahty fahn face," Gavarm remarked with a hint of concupiscence. He tossed his saperka, deflecting the knife. Then he drew his buckler with that hand, dropping his arming sword and reaching for the longsword in the next.

Gavarm was making a gamble. An opponent changing weapons was an enticing target for attack. However, his shield could take thrusts and his plate could withstand slashes. All he had to do to get the upper hand was keep himself alive and he'd be able to use his best sword, his secret weapon. Lunges with the spear could only help him if he had estimated his defensive ability correctly. On the other hand, if his opponent stayed there, he could fall back, maybe get Fraxn to fight this battle. The catch-22 just hinged on his correct calculation.

"Ah'd hate," he drawled unhurriedly, "ta ruin et."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Special delivery!

IC: Priicu - Carrier Rahi from Ko-Wahi

A small winged Rahi drifted down from the sky, lighting upon the village wall near a guard. It raised its leg, a small paper message attached to it. "To Akiri or Guard" was written on the outside.

The writing on it was quick and sloppy, evidently written in a hurry. 

Ko-Koro under attack. I do not know who our assailants are, but they are ruthless and powerful. They have Toa, Skakdi and Vortixx attacking civilians. A tower of the citadel has been destroyed by an explosion of their desi___ design.

The Brotherhood of Ak'Rei'An' has joined the attack, though whether the initial attackers are working with them is unknown.

Mata nui help us all.

Priicu

Edited by Mj. Spoilers

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Bohrei [Ta-Kini]

We.  She couldn't stop herself; her eyes flashed, and for an instant, the armor and skin of the Toa before her fell away.  She could see the creature, burrowed into his back, entwined along his muscles, just the same as-

She closed her eyes, and when she opened them again the world had regained its color.  Later.  "Inu? Oreius trusts you.  Right now you need to help him.  Put away his anger for now.  Can you do that for him?"

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

IC: Draeverian Joskiir

DJ listened to everything Mariko had to say without interruption. Only when Mariko stopped talking did he finally speak his mind

"If the, antidermis, as you call it can really do what you say, it would explain how Kohra suddenly went from weak and exhausted, to suddenly being able to send the gate of her jail cell flying. Though now that brings up the question of who managed to get said antidermis and deliver it to her."

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC (Korero)

The Vortixx had lost a dagger, and her unarmed hand had taken a hit.

That should slow her down enough for me to incapacitate.

She attempted a vicious downwards stab with her remaining dagger, and the Toa of Air caught her forearm as it descended. Gripping it tightly with his left hand, he shifted nimbly to her left. This time, dazed by her impact with the wall, she couldn't react in time: one precisely executed twist later, her shoulder was dislocated.

She dropped to the ground, clutching it, and Korero dusted off his hands to turn once more to the Skakdi.

"Two down, one back up again," he remarked to Verulas.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: "These guys just never learn, do they?"

Verulas turned back to the Skakdi as lasers pierced the bottom of the container, his flexing muscles ripping through the metal with moderate effort as he threw the object off of him. He looked around, spying the unconcious Lesterin and the Vortixx writhing in pain as he shook off the disorientation from the impact.

"I'm going to have so much fun tearing you two in half," he snarled, pulling his previously loaded crossbow off of his back and aiming it at the wall behind them. "But I'll have to settle with digging you up first!"

The bolt flew through the air, the explosives built into the shaft self-arming as it sailed towards its intended target in an attempt to bury them in the ensuing rubble.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC (Oreius, Inu)

Oreius closed his eyes, communicating silently with the mind that shared his own. Inu's golden thoughts threatened to overwhelm him, filling his body with strength tenfold, but fueled by anger. Righteous anger, but anger nonetheless. Wrath that, left unchecked, would cause more damage than it would prevent.

Inu was distracted and confused: he found it difficult to understand why anger was not the appropriate response. Neither Toa nor parakuka were interested in peace, but vengeance had to be saved for later. Their charade was rapidly failing; they needed to regain control.

Slowly, Oreius felt the fire in his chest begin to die down. Inu collected the anger, the heat, the smoke and sparks. The blaze flickered.

He opened his eyes, breathed. The maelstrom had fallen back. For now.

"We- I'm alright. It's okay."

Edited by delilah

NPC

A white blur dashed at impossible speeds across the rocks, sending up a fine spray of dirt behind him, and startling a few harmless Rahi. It zigzagged its way through canyons, over slopes, and above lava flows until it finally came to a halt outside the gates of Ta-Koro, revealing a tall, lithe and stark white Toa of ice. He made a futile attempt to wipe the sweat off his Kakama and cough a bit of the ash out of his lungs. 

The guards nodded respectfully and stepped aside, letting the familiar messenger through into the office of Ta-Koro’s Captain of the Guard.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC-Tor/Asa

Tor is sitting out side of Ta-koro working at his forge  and dusting off his anvil when he looks up in the distance and sees  very old friend of his .

Asa walks up to the forge having had a long trip all the way from Po-Koro . She is tired and worn out from the journey.

"Asa how have you been why you look more tired then the time we chased down that herd of kikanalo .

"Traveling all the way fro Po-Koro will do that to a Matoran Tor .She smiles and sits down on a stool out side of his shop .

"What brings you out to these parts If  i remember right you said you would be heading to Onu-Koro next.

" Well I haven`t seen Ry in a while  and we made a deal that if we cant find each other that we would meet here .

"How romantic  well you can stay at my forge any time . "

"Thank you Tor I shall do just that ."

Edited by TheMegazordman1

IC: Verulas had been around long enough to know that normal crossbow bolts didn't have flashing lights, but couldn't react fast enough to do anything about it. And he didn't like that one bit. At the very least, the Skakdi was getting buried with them.

A vine shot out from his hand, wrapping around one of his foe's legs as he pulled him to the ground. Before he could react, the Toa had leapt upon him, piercing his uninjured shoulder with his sword and grasping the handle of the embedded throwing knife. The blade had gone clean through his flesh, puncturing the earth beneath them as he howled in agony. Lasers shot by Verulas' head, one leaving a small scratch on his mask as his knee impacted his stomach, the blow ruining the Skakdi's concentration as blood erupted from his mouth. He twisted the weapons, sending more pain radiating throughout his body before savagely ripping them out.
The Skakdi's vision blurred, the last thing he saw being the flat of Verulas' sword as he brought it down on his face.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Bohrei [Ta-Kini]

"Good," she said softly, as much for her own benefit as his.  She turned and looked back over the room.  Dorian (for there really wasn't any doubt in her mind anymore as to who the Toa of Iron was) was speaking with the Le-Toa; she must have untangled herself from the guards while Bohrei had been calming Oreius down.  Flay was standing off to the side, looking equal parts bemused and concerned.

"We need to ask the other investigators if they have any leads," she said to the Maru.  "You're a more friendly face than I am - you should take point for the moment."  That, and it'll keep your mind off the scene itself.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

IC (Korero)

Korero too noticed the flashing lights on the bolt, and the Skakdi's words made it clear enough what it was meant to do.

Time to test those reflexes. As the bolt sped past, Korero's hand whipped out and his finger brushed against it—and he and the bolt both vanished into thin air in the Hiko's white flash.

---

The Toa Maru of Air materialised several miles away, high above the sea off Ta-Wahi's coast. The bolt zipped away past him, falling away until it eventually hit the sea far below, exploding harmlessly on its surface. Korero summoned air currents to slow his own fall, then Jumped back to the Ta-Koro alley.

---

He reappeared just in time to see Verulas twist his weapons in the Skakdi's flesh savagely, making the would-be mugger howl in pain. No sooner had Verulas knocked the Skakdi out than Korero grabbed his sword-arm, pulling him sharply to face him.

"What the karz are you doing?!" he asked. "You could've just incapacitated him—he could die from those wounds!"

The Toa of Air crouched down, ripping off some fabric from the Lesterin's coat to stop the Skakdi's bleeding.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: "Oh, he'll be fine," Verulas panted, sitting on the ground to catch his breath. "Shoulder wounds aren't that hard to patch. And for the record, I was keeping his concentration broken so I didn't get two laser holes in my forehead."

He looked around, spying the lone widget that started the whole fight and used a vine to bring it back over to him before flipping it in the air again.

"Besides, if I wanted him dead, I'd like to think that I would have gone for his neck. It would've been much easier that way than going after his shoulders. Also, I kind of figured that if you're the type to jump into battles to aid someone you don't even know, you'd probably have 'objections' to that as well, and those three were enough to fill up today's fight card. Not that they were even that good, but they were still just as tiring all the same."

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Ic-Otana/Kedamor

" I wouldn't doubt that. Who knows what kind of nasty germs are down there .

"I do !" Kedamor replies with a creepy grin .

"You disturb me , In fact you are more then that your just plain weird/Strange .

"Thank you for that complement wind bag . He smiles again as they  reach the outskirts of the Koro and can see the black smoke of a forge off in the distance .

IC: "Well, let's hope Ta-Koro's entry requirements aren't too strict," Casanuva said, eying up the strange toa of Sonics.

Closed up like a fortress, the city was walled in from all sides. Might be the time; the only light came from the moon, stars, and ambient lava. Casanuva hoped it was just the time.

Approaching the gateway, he heard a voice.

(NPC) "Halt! State your business!"

Casanuva groaned, cradling his forehead with his good hand. "We are travellers. From Le-Koro, and we need things in Ta-Koro on our way to Ga-Koro."

He glanced at Nunonu, and lowered his voice. "That is the plan, right?"

"I think so."

"Good enough."

"What things do you need?

"Right now? A bed, a new weapon, and traveling supplies. Oh yeah, and desperate medical attention. My hand was burned in an attack on the way here."

The times, they are a-changing...

IC-Tor/Otana

The voice of a Ta-matoran comes from behind the group.

"Well if it isnt the old air head."

Otana turns around and sees a Tor the blacksmith. "Tor you old  fire spitter how have you been .

"I have been fine . I also over heard one of your friends here needs a new weapon is that true?"

"Ah yes that would be toa Casanuva he needs a new weapon ."

Tor turns to Casanuva."Well I`m allays willing to help a toa hero ,come on down to my forge Its right on the outskirts of the town .

IC: "As much as I would love to get started right away, there are some things I'd like to take care of first. Such as bedding, supplies, a first aid, you know, stuff like that."

Casanuva waved around his burnt hand to punctuate his point. By now, the insect ichor had coagulated into a sticky black substance. It was not pretty.

Ic-Tor/Otana

"Well as far as bedding go`s I can get you inside the koro but for that nasty wound you got on your hand there I would say you better come to the forge  as soon as you can there is some one there that can help you I`m sure ."

"Is Asa here a well?"

" Yes she arrived about a day ago she is waiting on Ry to meet her ." 

Otana turns to Casanuva."Asa is a Ga-Matoran friend of ours she has  dedicated her life to studying medicine  if she can`t help you then  no one can ." 

Ic-Tor/Asa/Kedamor

"The names Tor Ex Ta-koro guard and master blacksmith at your service now follow me ."

He leads them to a small tent  and standing next to it is a very interesting forge it seems to be set up to be moved at a moments notice but around it for the time being is a rack with some tongs as well as hammers and other smithing tools, Next to that is a table with some sweapons that are in the procces of being forged . On the other side of the forge there is a grinding wheel and another table that has finished swords and other such bladed weaponry on display and for sale.

"Asa we have a patient for you he seems to have come in to a nasty little infection."

Asa comes out ofthe tent covered in coal powder."Oh hello  Otana nice to see you again  now who is the patient ."

"That would be the toa of magnets that smells  like rotting flesh ."

"Um ok  well let me see the damage ." 

IC-Asa

"Ouch you did quite the number on your hand here  what did you do reach on to the lava river ? "She says jokingly as she gets a bg from the tent and look in it. "Ah here we are ."She pulls out a jar with some maggot rahi inside "First things first we need to clean the wound of any dead flesh then after we are done with that ."She takes out a few little pill like pellets from her bag ." Take two of thouse and call me in the morning "

IC:

Repress a sigh. The Skakdi is staring at me. Clipboard. Talking to Oreius. Can't be a girlfriend. Looks like other Guard members had gotten here before I had, and if Oreius didn't plan on going anywhere, I couldn't get my job done. Would he listen to me if I said I needed some quiet time in the temple? Yeah. That'd happen.

"In my loft?" I asked Skyra irritably. "Yeah. Alright. Fine. Flay. Flay! I'm going to be back in twenty, and I want this place barren by the time I get here. Oreius can stay if he promises not to be a jagoff about me. So can...uh..." Investigator? Internal Affairs? No... "--coroner lady. Everyone else goes until I've had a chance to work." I turned to the statues of Tahu, crying blood...and made my way over to the Toa of Fire with the Kakama, planting an exaggerated kiss in the center of his mask. Skyra raised an eyebrow, but homegirl followed me anyway when I walked back towards the Koro.

We talked a little, me and Sky. Tried to ignore the sexual tension (yeech, since when was that a thing?) in the air. When we couldn't ignore it, we pretended it was humidity. You know.

Of course, the charade didn't make it any easier when we'd reached the section of higher-class lofts reserved for city and Guard personnel; Tuara still ranked high enough in the public consciousness to merit us a two-floor flat with all the perks we desired [that I could eke out of the new Captain and Oreius, anyway] for us to stay in. Skyra went right ahead to the front door, but I put an arm around her (not in a weird way; remember how often we tried to kill each other, Dor) and nudged her to the side of the doorway. I stood on the other side. 

You know who's behind this door? I got a real feeling I know who's behind this door.

On three, I mouthed, and Skyra nodded and made a quick gust of wind dance across her hand. One. Two...

Skyra jumped out in front of the door and drew her blunderbuss, sending one giant round through the door and knocking it off the top hinge; wind whistled through the head-sized hole in the wood.

"...Holy !"

"Oh, man," Skyra whistled. "Thanks for the gun."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Asa

"The pills are to keep the infection from spreading any further the rahi are to get rid of the dead skin that is in the wound . Trust me it may not be pretty but it will do the best  job , And for the burn its self I have some cream for that . And by the way if you had a cold no I would not use leeches I would make some soup its the best cure for the cold there is .

OOC: So have I but for some reason I have seen most people acting like its the other way around for the rpg.

IC-Asa

"Well let me check closer. "She pulls a magnifying glass from her bag and looks closer at the wound." Ah yes upon closer examination your infection is not as bad as originally thought  a good hand washing with some anti-bacterial solutions I have should do the trick but I would still suggest taking the pills to fight of any infection that may have spread ."

OOC: I have always been operating under the assumption that Matoran Universe inhabitants are 10% Bio, and 90% Mechanical. There is no 'skin' to wash off; just scorched metal.

IC: "Can't I just wash it off or something? If its so important, I can just remove the old armor!"

OOC: When dealing in terms of injuries or combat, all biomechanical beings are treated like humans, to eliminate different standards and confusion.

IC (Oreius, Inu)

"Very well."

The Toa walked over to one of the Guards, who saluted and began to describe the situation.

OOC: When dealing in terms of injuries or combat, all biomechanical beings are treated like humans, to eliminate different standards and confusion.

OOC: But... but they don't have skin! There's no skin! Wha... bu... skin! None!

IC: Casanuva took the pills, and immediately turned his head back and swallowed them.

"Gonna need a bandage or cast, too. I'll have to wield left-handed in the meantime, so I'd rather heal this fast."

IC: Lunefeld - [Ta-Koro]

The Toa if Gravity had been busy. Making use of his connections and observing the talk of the common citizens, he gathered several facts:

• Iiasmir's gang sign was a black miru patch in the member's shoulder;
  • He had a safehouse somewhere in the village, near a public institution, in fact;
  • He frequently used runners to send messages and orders to gang outposts elsewhere in town;
  • He liked apples.
Lunefeld stood quietly, cloak drawn up around himself, near the town square. A shifty-eyed Toa exited from a run-down inn, looking around for any observers. He was obviously terrible at it, as he did not spot Lunefeld. He then broke into a run to the slum areas.

Lunefeld climbed the inn he was staying in. Looking out towards the slums, he saw the runner take a message and quickly make his way back to the north gate, probably to bring a message to Ga-Koro affiliates.

Lunefeld took a shortcut through the alleys. He had to incapacitate several ruffians to make it through safely.

The Toa made it to the gate first, and exited it. He waited just out of sight in the charred forest nearby.

Jarko cane running out, and almost passed by Lunefeld.

'Almost', because Lunefeld suddenly increased Jarko's gravity twentyfold. He crashed into the ash-filled ground of Ta-Wahi. Lunefeld strode up to him.

Edited by Norik Of Celtania

IC: "I am glad you ask!"

With his good hand, Casanuva dug around in his bag, and pulled out the scroll he had been working on in Le-Koro. He unfurled it one-handed, and showed it to the ta-matoran.

"Think of it less like a sword, and more like another weapon altogether. That happens to be shaped like a sword. You see, the trick that got myself burned was magnetizing my fingers, and using the force exerted to move a metal pellet. Really, really fast. You could call it the worst friction burn ever. Anyway, I could do this somewhat safely, and increase the kinetic yield, if, y'know, I didn't use my own body."

He drew his finger along the middle of the sword sketch. "Instead of a fuller, the center of the sword is hollow, and perfectly straight on both sides, this will, of course, need to be reinforced on the outside."

In the next breath he continued. "The hardest part I think is the loading mechanism. No real mechanical, moving parts, but it needs to be able to store a decent supply of these small metal spheres, and be able to move them quickly. By flicking my wrist, ideally."

Casanuva rolled the scroll back. "I've heard you're good. That hold any water?"

OOC: Yes, the railgun-sword has been approved by Nuju Metru :P

OOC- Interesting fact I am actually a blacksmith myself .

IC-Tor/ Asa

" That I am  " He looks over the plans " I can make it yes but to figure out the loading mechanism I will need help and I know just the person . "

"Do you mean Ry?"

"Yes last thing I heard Ry was headed to Ga-koro I haven`t heard from him in a while but he is amazing when it comes to machines like this so I will need him for that ."