BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

Ooc: Sorry, completely forgot about this!

Ic: Krakant jumped at the sudden appearance of the Matoran,

OOC: He is a Matoran, right?

but let him talk about what this establishment did.

"So, what kind of weapons are ya sellin'?

OOC: yeah, matoran. There's a link to my profiles in my sig. Also, we should wrap this up quickly, Ko is currently closed until the time skip. If there's something particular you want, pm me.

IC Tarkahn(Ko-Koro, Market District, Something Different)

I smile and gesture widely, "Just about anything you can think of! And a few things you can't~"

I furrow my brow, "of course, if you have your own design, I should be able to put something together for you. Within reason, of course. I'm not able to access certain.... Advanced materials."

IC: (Something Different)

"Yeah, I have something along like my own design." Krakant replied.

"'Course, that is unless you have something more... Elequant."

Ooc: To the PM! *nananana*

IC: Crab

This creature seems to be giving me respect for once. I will keep note of that. "I don't have a name anymore. I simply call myself Crab. I think a creature such as myself does not deserve a name. I was kidnapped when I left one of the villages. This creature did some weird stuff to me whilst I was out. When I woke up... I looked like this. A monster. I was ambushed shortly after and suffered a knife slash to the shoulder. I managed to stumble towards Ko-Wahi in search of medical help. I ended up collapsing in the snow. I met this strange Toa who said his name was The Mask Collector. I then saw what I presume is your friend falling. I tried to climb the tower to help him out but I gave up. I passed out and your Skakdi friend found me." Crab tried to get up, but failed falling down again. "Speaking of medical help, does any of you possess any healing powers?"

IC: (Sukot urn Voyuk)

"I haven't anything else to do, so yes," Sukot said.

• Upvote 1
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: The Champion (Obsidian Outpost)

As I am walking inside, I check if Varan and Transient are following me. They're not. Somewhat irritated by this, I turn around and shout their names. "Transient! Varan! Where the karz did you go?" I go looking for them, and find the Onu-Toa nearby. Seems like something has happened to a Ko-Toa, whatever his name is. "What the **** happened here?" I ask, before realising that we don't need more than one person take care of the injured Toa, and that whatever happened can be sorted out later. "Transient, Zero is waiting for you, and she is not the most patient woman I know. You there", I say to the Lesterin*, "Take that man inside and find the healer. Transient, follow me." I then turn around and go look for Varan, expecting the Onu-Toa to walk behind me.

OoC: * Faora

Just to make sure you notice, I've bolded the names. It's annoying when people don't notice and one needs to PM them.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Faora

Faora raised her eyebrows at the order. She glanced down at Scholar and then back at Champion, but he was already walking away.

Right then.

Faora approached Scholar and looked him over. He looked bad.

Now how do I move him without hurting him more?

She didn't have an answer to that, so she just grabbed him underneath each armpit and lifted him up. Straining under the awkward weight, she backpedaled into the outpost. She dragged him several yards inside before realizing she had no idea where the healer was.

Easing Scholar to the floor, she removed her earmuffs and looked around. She could hear voices inside the building. Wet footprints and a trail of blood led in the direction of the voices. She figured that was her best bet, so she lifted Scholar again and dragged him through the outpost, doing her best to follow the voices. By the time she finally reached the room, her arms hurt and her legs burned.

"Got someone else to heal, here," Faora grunted. She looked over her shoulder. The room was full and--

Zealot. Falter.

--she did her best to maneuver Scholar inside. She eased him down again and straightened, her eyes locked on Zealot.

• Upvote 3

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: "Well then," Verulas said, leaning up against the wall. "Since we're all giving out our own answers, I guess mine depends on whether or not you're planning on doing anything stupid in the near future, now doesn't it?"

The Bo-Toa turned his head, watching the De-Lesterin pause awkwardly at the sight of the smiling Zealot before she finished dragging the now apparently injured other Ko-Toa into Ayar's ever-shrinking sanctuary.

He desperately wished that those two would just get a room already, as this was starting get annoying.

"What the Karz happened to him?"

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Zero

She chuckled, a rare sound. 

"Well then, welcome!" she exclaimed. "You came at just the right time. Many newcomers such as yourself have come from far and wide to prove themselves worthy of our ranks, so you will not be alone." 

She motioned for him to follow her as she began walking towards the arena. "Recruits must first prove themselves in combat. You will then receive a codename, and a place amongst us."

The area was sparse, and it seemed that most had gone inside to freshen up before the trials started up again.

I have yet to grant that Fa-Toa his new name...

She turned to face her newest recruit once again, holding out her right hand for him to shake. 

"Call me Zero." she said. "I am confident that you will find a new home among us. As long as I can trust you and have your loyalty, I am sure that we will get along well. Play by the rules, work hard, and you shall receive more than enough payment to satisfy your desires."

• Upvote 1

Faora winced at Verulas' question. She'd forgotten to put her earmuffs back on.

As she pulled them out and fitted them over her ears, she pulled her eyes away from Zealot and said, "He fell off the tower, I think."

• Upvote 1

OOC: Sorry for not posting, guys. School and sleep got in the way. -_- Also, if any of you have problems with the bunny at the end of Ayar's part of this post, let me know and I'll change it. :)

IC: Ayar (Obsidian Outpost)

Part 1, Book 2, Chapter 3

Ayar's heart skipped a beat as Faora dragged Scholar's battered form into her room.

"Everybody, out. Now. Sorry, those of you who need healing, but Scholar, he's... Higher priority, if you see what I mean- He's nearly on the brink of death here, and you'll all survive long enough for me to deal with Scholar and recuperate if you can get some dressings for those wounds to stop the bleeding."

As the other beings filed out of Ayar's room, she said, "That goes for you too, Skakdi," directing the parting remark at Marauder. 

IC: Scholar (Obsidian Outpost)

Part 1, Book 3, Chapter 4

Kouyran drifted in darkness.

Not warm, cosy, comforting darkness.

This darkness was cold, a numbing chill that gnawed at the edges of Scholar's fragile mental façade. He could sense a greater chill deeper beneath him, a vicious one that clawed up out of the abyss of death to greet him.

And in this darkness, as he slowly sank further and further down, his previously solid-seeming mindscape began falling apart, shattering into jagged shards like a pane of glass being run into by an overweight Skakdi with a vengeance.

Memories flashed past him now, soaring upwards into the shallows like whales coming up to the surface of the ocean for air. 

Ocean.

Air.

One of these half-remembered shades of the past cut into the core of Kouyran's being, enveloping his perception of reality with a long-gone world.

He stood at the prow of a ship, one heavily armed with disk launchers- a warship.

The spray from the sea flicked across his Matatu-covered face, coating his lips in salty water, some seeping through into his mouth. 

As he turned, he saw his fellow marines standing silent on the deck, ready for orders when the ship reached land.

All of them were silent. 

Except for one. Haarnak.

The idiot was drunk and messing around with fireballs.

Kouyran shook his head at Haarnak's antics, ignoring him and hopping down onto the main deck to join his friends.

Then, a few minutes after the Ko-Toa saw Haarnak go below deck, the world split open.

Every single being on board that ship was thrown outwards, most of them roasted in the initial inferno that was caused by Haarnak finding a barrel of gunpowder. Kouyran saw a few survivors- including the karzforesaken culprit of the explosion.

Kouyran began swimming towards the Toa, intending to strangle him for his actions- but then a piece of timber came flying down from the sky, striking his head.

He knew no more as the sea swept his unconscious form away to the east.

-

Scholar moved a bit in his near-coma.

OOC: Scholar's recovering memories, guys. :)

Edited by Makuta Miras
  • Upvote 1

VBWj75sh.png

IC (Collector): "Rude creature" thought the Collector. He walked off in the opposite direction to Crab.

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

IC: Veteran.

Veteran was actually glad to have been kicked out. There'd been so many people crammed into that tiny room that he'd been barely able to move. And thanks to his blind spot, he couldn't even see half of the people who'd been in there with him.

If he ever got his hands on... No. He pushed the thought aside. He'd promised himself and Minnorak that he wouldn't dwell on the past. Vengeance wouldn't grow his eyeball back. Besides, she was a world away, out of sight and mind.

"Right, back to business, then," Veteran decided, "I think break time's nearly over. Zero will probably call us out soon. Let's not keep her waiting."

• Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: "I've got him," Verulas said, grabbing the Skakdi's chair and dragging him with him on his way out.

He turned back to the rest of the group as the door to Ayar's room closed behind them.

"Well that's just beautiful," the Bo-Toa said, sliding the prisoner up against the wall. "We're going to need another medic if people keep dropping like flies at this rate."

He turned his attention back to the mutated Skakdi who was calling himself Crab.

"That reasoning hasn't prevented people from doing some pretty stupid stuff in the past, and I personally find the fact that you think that we'd actually try to capture you simply adorable," he said, patting Marauder on the shoulder as he spoke. "Just ask this guy over here; if he didn't have info that interested us, one of our less friendly "acquaintances," cough, cough, Chuckles the Vortixx, cough, cough, probably would've just smoked him outright after he assaulted him. Oh, and he was outnumbered by like, an additional seven or so people, so yeah; not really an optimist on that front."

Finally, he turned back towards the Skakdi he had arrived with.

"Speaking of which, Rekhyt makes eleven of you pure-bloods, right? Or are you kicking him out now that he's starting to spill state secrets?"

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Faora nodded and exited the room, retracing her steps back to the arena. She stopped a short distance from Zero and a Fe-Toa she hadn't seen before. She waited for the trials to begin again.

IC: Enforcer.

I watch on silently as Zero and Sukot converse. It seems I was right to involve her. We're raking in more recruits than we know what to do with.

"Welcome to the family," I tell Sukot. Then, leaving him in Zero's capable hands, I head off to find Charek. We have a conversation to finish. I do so enjoy trashtalk, after all...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Ayar (Obsidian Outpost)

Part 1, Book 2, Chapter 3

Ayar breathed a sigh of relief as the last of the other Outsiders exited her room, glad to be out of such cramped conditions.

Then she turned to fully assess Scholar's injuries.

The Fe-Toa's breath caught in her throat as she inspected the damage to the Ko-Toa's body at a much closer range than her quick, cursory examination a few minutes earlier.

Skull damage. Possibly bleeding in the brain; priority one. Broken limbs. Most appear to only be fractured; possibly a few torn muscles and ligaments at the joints. Broken ribs. Concussion.

With the list of injuries in her head, Ayar started working.

She began by sealing the burst blood vessels in Scholar's brain, cleaning up the bleeding and preventing the risk of further brain damage. The Fe-Toa breathed a sigh of relief as she finished this, a tear almost appearing in the corner of her eye. 

Number one on the list: check.

As the healer marked the injury off on her mental checklist, a sudden wave of fatigue washed over her, blurring her vision for a few seconds.

I can't go on like this, she thought to herself. By the end of the day I'll be a wraith. 

At that point, Ayar's will almost failed her, for the first time in... Forever, it felt like. But she hardened her resolve, and pushed on, fusing the broken bits of Scholar's ribs back together, stitching the torn muscles and ligaments back together crudely, giving them the push to begin healing naturally.

She added protosteel splints to Scholar's arms after realigning the bones, the Ko-Toa being too deeply unconscious for the pain to trouble him, and as she collapsed from the exertion of her energy, Ayar manipulated the metal in the door, causing the word HELP to appear on the outside of the door, before sinking into sleep, her hand gently slipping into Scholar's by accident as she did so. 

OOC: Just so you know guys, the "Help" is visible to the people in the corridor outside Ayar's room. :)

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Marauder

Marauder grinned nervously in direction of the other Skakdi's voice."Uh... g'day."

He kept silent as the others talked. When they were done, the Ayar turned to him and told him he had to leave.

He gulped. "Uh... where should I go? I don't think anyone needs me around right now... I mean, not that I'm a burden or anything, but everyone seems quite busy."

Transient:

Transient turned away from Scholar. "Sorry," he apologized as he followed the being. "I was too deep in meditation to hear y-"

He couldn't finish his sentence. It suddenly dawned on him that Champion had mentioned another name... a name he knew well.

Too well.

The Toa of Earth took in a sharp breath. He began sweating, and his hands started shaking.

It's not possible...

IC: Varan

Varan obliged the medic and left the room. He decided to go after the being who had called him earlier.

Edited by Jakura Nuva

IC: (Sukot urn Voyuk)

"Do I get to pick my own nickname, or will one be assigned?"

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC Zealot 

The Ko Toa followed as everyone left the healer's room. He lagged behind, lost in thought. He remembered his old home.. the time he spent studying in the sanctum...

His thought was broken by the sound of metal torking. Zealot ran back to Ayar's room to see the word HELP written on the door.

Zealot began pounding on the door "Ayar, Ayar is everything alright?"

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

OOC: Marauder is in the hallway outside Ayar's room. Isn't he also still blinded by the metal preventing him from using his Vision Power?

IC: Verulas was about to tell the bound Skakdi that he could find him a nice closet for him to chill out in when he saw Ayar lying on the floor.

"Karz. I told you we were going to need another medic," he said, stepping back inside before crouching over her and checking her vitals.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Ic: Garnu (Ko-Koro).

Garnu had been wandering this God forsaken island for hours now. Luckily he had now come across what appeared to be a settlement. Or, what was left of it.

"Vengeance will be swift to these heathens." He said to himself.

He entered the village, his broken sword slung over his shoulder, hand on its hilt. He trudged through the broken city looking for life.

Ooc: open for interaction.