BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Septima retraced her steps back to where she had entered the building, taking another swig of her beer as she moved down the spiral staircase and began searching the first floor. She began examining everything from the pool tables to the dart boards, but eventually came up with nothing. She decided to rest a bit, taking a seat inside the closest booth and popping some surprisingly untouched fries into her mouth. At the rate she was eating, the Fe-Toa had fully expected to put on a little bit of extra weight, but it didn't matter; knowing her luck, she wouldn't get to do so again until she had arrived at one of the other villages, and she'd lose it again just as fast. One tends to become quite accustomed to that when they have lived that way throughout their entire life.

She figured that this place had no problems attracting business before the attack, imagining people lining up to bet their widgets away on a game or two after having their fill of drinks from upstairs or just relaxing as they ordered something off of the kitchen menu. Her mouth watered as she looked over the options, practically tasting every single dish as she continued down the list before noticing some odd writing at the bottom. Upon further examination, it appeared to be another part of the combination, but the number inside the circle had faded away beyond recognition, leaving her with a nine that could literally belong anywhere in the three remaining spots.

Deducing that she was heading in the right direction, she made a break for the kitchen, deciding to raid it for food while she searched for the last two numbers.

OOC: You guys know that the Dasaka are this game's equivalent to Toa of Psionics, right? Also, I'm pretty sure that everyone outside of Ga-Koro is still pretty oblivious to their existence at the moment. Just saying.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC-Aurorin

Aurorin listened to the Toa of Air's motivation, and chimed in. "It's not really worth it losing your Emotions. Without them, the world would be black and white and grey all over. Get rid of your emotions, and you might as well be a walking statue." He then turned to the Unconscious Ta-Matoran that had been mentioned. "Right, now, Should I make a hot chocolate for him when he wakes up whilst you Interrogate him?"

OOC

So, we have a bit of verbal conflict going on in this hut. Deriksha and Essie for Erasing emotions, VS Aurorin and Razsk for keeping emotions. and then we have the Doctor, the Forgotten, and the Unconcious Toa who aren't on any side.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC-Aurorin

Aurorin listened to the Toa of Air's motivation, and chimed in. "It's not really worth it losing your Emotions. Without them, the world would be black and white and grey all over. Get rid of your emotions, and you might as well be a walking statue." He then turned to the Unconscious Ta-Matoran that had been mentioned. "Right, now, Should I make a hot chocolate for him when he wakes up whilst you Interrogate him?"

IC Essie:

"I do not know what feeling waking emotions are like. I do not believe I am a good source in describing what having them taken away is like. I can only describe what the absence of emotion is like. In my dreams, they are typically what biologicals would describe as 'unpleasant'. On some occasions they are what biologicals would describe as 'pleasant'. The pleasant ones are the preferred alternative."

She turned her head to face Aurorin. "May I have my high-temperature beverage with mammary secretion before the malfunctioning Matoran unit does?"

OOC

So, we have a bit of verbal conflict going on in this hut. Deriksha and Essie for Erasing emotions, VS Aurorin and Razsk for keeping emotions. and then we have the Doctor, the Forgotten, and the Unconcious Toa who aren't on any side.

OOC: Essie is just calling it like she sees it.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Razsk

"We are not going to kill that matoran, but don't give him anything either.  Mugs hurt when they are pegged at your face.  When the toa can be moved, I must know your answer, Deriksha.  If you insist on removing your emotions than I will leave."

OOC: High-temperature beverage with mammary secretion. Lol :P

IC: The Champion (Obsidian Outpost)

The Toa managed to accomplish a tricky manoeuvre, and now stood on a tall pillar of ice, unreachable to me. He can still use his powers, for he doesn't seem exhausted in the slightest. Maybe the cold air around us gives him strength? Either way, he can now use his powers without worrying about me beating him. The spike is too large and the ice too thick, so shattering it is not an option. Scaling it would be difficult, if not impossible.

I must say, this is impressive. But not something I can't deal with.

Without saying anything, I start circling the spike, walking around it. My shield is ready, and I'm keeping an eye on him. He can stay up there if he wants. This is like a miniature siege. He can either wait up there and use his elemental powers to attack me, or come down and fight me up close. I think that he will choose the first option, for he an utlize his powers effectively from his vantage point. But what's the worst that he can do? Encase me in solid ice? Toa of magnetsm or gravity are far more dangerous, so a Ko-Toa can't intimidate me nearly as much. So, I shall wait. The two most powerful warriors are patience and time, after all.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander
  • Upvote 1

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: I'm presuming it's alright if I bunny Dravennica and Skulk to the Sanctum with me?

IC: Khil'rayu (Ko-Koro)

Part 1, Book 1, Chapter 1

Having crossed one of the smaller bridges across the chasm between the main city and the Citadel, I step inside, the two Toa a few paces behind me. The vaulted corridor is dark, dark as the shadows of Mangaia, filled with places to hide. I begin striding down it brashly towards a stairwell, five bio across, reaching up past the ceiling, into the tower. As we reach the top, I slam my armoured fist on the door to the Sanctum three times, waiting patiently for one of the Nightfall to come. 

IC: Ayar and Scholar (Obsidian Outpost)

Ayar raised an eyebrow at Scholar's response to her greeting. "Yo? Seriously? Last thing I knew, that was Ta-Koro Guard slang. And you don't really look like Ta-Koro material, let alone Guard material. I'm presuming I'm right?"

"Eh, you got me," Scholar replied. "It's a joke- how "Yo" is completely inappropriate for me to use, and yet I use it completely seriously."

"That isn't very funny."

"It is to me."

"You have a terrible sense of humour then."

"So?"

Ayar looked at him.

Standing up- he came to eye-height on the Fe-Toa,- Scholar said "Would you like a drink? I can't stand anything that strong," the Ko-Toa said, "But if you can, then I'll get ya one."

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

IC-Aurorin

"Sure you can." He said before passing the Mugs of hot chocolate to both Essie and Razsk. When he saw the forgotten waking up, he went to put two rocks on his wrists as per Deriksha's orders. "Will this be enough? If so, I'll put the Kettle on."

OOC

Man, I need to write more humorous dialogue for Aurorin.

IC- Ervios

Ervios Followed the Skakdi of crystal to the Sanctum, ready to receive further orders."

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: The Forgotten

The small matoran looked around the room. He saw the lesterin he attacked earlier and the two larger creatures that backed him up. Another much bigger one was in the corner, silent. One of them was in his face, watching his movement. He couldn't move his arms.

IC: Deriksha

Deriksha stared at the small creature, into his red eyes. "And he wakes up." The Le-Toa watched him squirm, trying to escape. "Don't bother. We're not even gonna THINK of letting you go until we get our answers. If you don't give us what we want... well Essie will be happy to kill you. And before that we have other methods of making you talk." He said, not moving his green eyes. "Who wants to ask the first question?" He said, looking at the others.

IC: Septima pushed open the doors leading into the kitchen, soaking in the sight of her surroundings before ripping apart a loaf of bread and devouring it. She picked up the other two loaves without removing them from their packaging, stuffing them inside her satchel so she'd have something to eat when it was time to make her way out of the village. Her eyes scoured the counters, the stove, the inside of the freezer, and even all of the pots and pans before finally finding another set of numbers carved into the handle of a mop. The Fe-Toa had to give credit where credit was due; the former proprietor was a crafty one.

Mentally jotting down that the number eight was the second number of the combination, she turned around just in time to avoid a swinging mace aimed at her temple. She delivered a quick punch to the abdomen of her attacker, an Onu-Skakdi who merely shrugged it off before grabbing her by the shoulders and throwing her into a counter. She barely had time to avoid his heat vision, which ended up hitting a pot and reducing it to liquid metal as she ducked behind it, using it as cover as she activated her Huna and quietly moved behind a spice rack.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are..." she heard him growl as he came up to her former hiding place and smashed it to pieces with his weapon. "I know you're still here. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that a puny, easily-breakable Toa had found the majority of the combination in mere hours when it took me months to find a single piece of it. I've got to hand it to you; you're quite clever."

Her crouching frame peered around the wooden rack, watching him spin around in a frantic attempt to locate her before he eventually began moving in her direction. Septima turned to move, knowing that the Skakdi would have the advantage if she faced him directly before spying a metal flagon and throwing it against the far wall. The noise proved to create quite the distraction, diverting his attention towards the opposite end of the kitchen and sending him out of sight. She emerged from hiding, slowly making her way back towards the dining area and planning her next move before accidentally stepping in a pile of broken glass.

Septima didn't even have time to swear as the Skakdi charged towards her, smashing through shelves before tackling her into a pool table.

Her vision blurred as her head ricocheted off of one of the corners, her temporary disorientation providing the opening necessary for him to grab her once more and roll her on top of it before eventually making his way up there himself. It began to refocus as she felt his hands wrapping around her throat, her own making a grab for his wrists as he began to choke the life out of her.

"Like I said; clever," he said as she struggled to free herself. "A little too clever for your own good, I might add. If you had come out earlier when I gave you the chance, I would've made it quick for you. But you're competition now, and I'm going to take my sweet time killing-"

A pool ball collided with his skull before he could even finish his sentence, turning to dust as it dislocated his jaw and caused him to release his grasp on her windpipe. She inhaled sharply, tucking her knees towards her chest before kicking him square in the gut and sending him into a wall. She rolled over, coughing as she picked herself up and slowly moved for the center of the room. Successfully regaining her composure, she turned back towards her foe, who, in turn, was also beginning to stand. She desperately looked around for anything she could use to her advantage, noticing the shadow of the chandelier above her as his eyes prepared another salvo of heat vision,

"End of the line," he slurred as the air between them suddenly spiked in temperature.

"For you," she gasped, rolling out of the way before using her powers to rip the metal fixture from the ceiling and sending it flying towards him.

The Skakdi, blinded by the use of his own power, never knew what hit him as he collided with the wall for a second time and was knocked unconcious. Not wanting to take any chances, she warped the decoration around his body, binding his arms to his sides and covering his eyes. She leaned up against the wall, catching her breath before noticing that a slip of paper had fallen from his belt. Upon further examination, she discovered that he had found the missing number that she needed; a six that belonged at the beginning of the sequence.

Realising that she now possessed the entire combination, she decided that it would be best if she returned to the safe as fast as she could and collect its contents before the sounds of their fight attracted any more unwanted attention.

OOC: Permission to bunny Dravenica to the Sanctum approved.

Edited by timageness411
  • Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: (Mortem)

Before Echelon can reply, I hear three resounding knocks on the Sanctum's huge doors. I exchange glances with Dayeth and the Legacy leader, before going to see who it is. I ready my knife and my hand pulsates with power.

Must destroy. Must destroy. Must destroy. Must destroy all.

I begin to open the gateway...

Rip limb from limb, decapitate, slice throats, drink blood, flay flesh, crush skulls.

...revealing a skakdi of crystal.

"Whom do you serve?" I ask matter-of-fact-ly. If this being is not one of us, I can crack him open like an egg shell in an instant.

Yes...yes, crack him open, splinter his armour and skeleton, fragment his existence. How I would love to grab him, slam him against a wall, smile at the sound of his head going "thwack" against the wall, the sound of crunching bone, beating his body to a pulp with a metal bar, blunt enough for it to take a while, sharp enough to slice slightly into his flesh, to rip out each one of his STUPID, IMPRACTICAL skakdi teeth, to watch him squirm as the pain overtook him, to singe his flesh with fire, piece by piece, to-

I will have to be content to imagine.

• Upvote 1

Kathok

"From what Aurorin has told us there is no authorities. Ko-Koro has been taken. I don't know if they have authorities up here either."  He turned to The Forgotten. "So we may have to take you with us. Restrained of course." He said, with an evil grin.

OOC: It makes sense because no-one remembers his name.

IC: (Rakona)

With a motion of her hand, she entered in. Once she and Sir Zenthex had entered, the rest of the Brothers would burst in and take it from the front. "Sir Knight," she said. "Let us slay them." The room was empty, of life, but filled to the brim with boxes of arms and Rahi feed. It was a good thing there wasn't a guard to fight them, but quite because Sir Ira was not to be found. She advanced, keeping her whip at the ready. She approached the wooden door, and quietly opened it to find a bloodied guardsman standing there, dumbstruck.

She watched as his mouth began to open, and simultaneously raised the steel-tipped leather of her weapon. With two fast cracks, blood splattered to the floor, and the scream of "CULTISTS" came from the guards mouth. They would come up fast, she knew, and she would fight them. Ak'rei'an was on her side, and the rest of the Brothers would come to assist her. As the killing blow came at the Matoran, she prayed that Zentithex could fight, when the sound of boots upon wood grew ever louder.

"Come, Sir Zekev."

OOC: Sorry Norik, didn't see your post. -_-

IC: (Thentyle)

He didn't like being on the offense. Thentyle had always been a defensive kind of person, not fond of aggression and conflict. He'd fought tooth and nail not to come. But nonetheless, he had a duty to perform, to both his Brotherhood, and to Ak'rei'an. A large, compacted boulder of earth floated in the air, made as dense as he could will it. From the window he heard a scream, which told him he needed to act. With as much force as he could project, he hurled the earth toward the armory's thick wooden door. With a ferocious crash it shattered to pieces, and Thentyle's ball scattered into dirt. His fellow Brothers, led by Sir Weiss, went in first, screaming "Ak'rei'an! Upon the top of their lungs."

Edited by Mr. House
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Skulk

Skulk was disappointed to say the least the least that the thing he detected hadn't attacked them he was dying to rip something apart, he was more disappointed that it was taking so long just to find out if their was even a chance to get a job. He was ready to just try and crush the door on top of the being behind it.

OoC: Permission to bunny Skulk granted.

Edited by toa grimlock

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

Deriksha kept pushing the small creature to the centre of the village. Finally they made it there. One of the guards was outside the station. "Hey! I found a bandit here. Can you take him into custody?" Deriksha said, pushing forward the creature.

IC: The Forgotten

The Forgotten grinned and ducked down and made a run for it, running off to the hut to get his weapons back.

IC: Razsk

As the matoran starts to run he trips over one of Razsk hammers.  Razsk grabs both his hands in own of his own and lifts him of the ground.  "Not a single part of you has any brains.  There are two toa here and a whole building full of guards, and you think you can escape.?"  He walks over to the guards.  "Here.  Take him and lock him up somewhere secure."