BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Dravennica grew tired of waiting, her body moving towards the door as she prepared to intercede in the conversation.

"The Skakdi behind me claims to serve the interests of Legacy," she began, taking note of the voice's villainous intent. "The Toa of Iron looking for work beside him serves whoever throws enough widgets his way. As for me, I am a servant to nothing but power, and I'm willing to ally with anyone who is willing to give it to me; be it Echelon, The Piraka, or anyone else who wants to see the Matoran populace cowering beneath their heel."

She paused, letting the being behind the door ponder what she had just said before eventually continuing.

"But as of right now, I've come to congratulate your leader on his conquest of this city."

Zenithex passed the Marshal on his way to the stairs, mentally preparing himself for battle as he did so. The sight of the Matoran's limp frame hitting the floor and the sounds of the heathens' pathetic barricade being smashed to splinters brought a smile to his face, though in his lipless condition, it would not appear that his expression had changed much at all. Normally, even he wasn't crazy enough to start a fight with ten guards at once, but he felt powerful knowing that other believers were participating in the raid as well, and the ball of light shown brighter than he had seen it shine in years.

A spear-carrying Ko-Lesterin was the first to appear, immediately blocking his righteous path as she thrusted her weapon at him, only for the Ta-Lesterin to parry the strike with his Kusarigama. He swung the weighted end threw the air, pulling the chain tight as it wrapped around her throat and forcing her to release her grip on it as he kicked himself off of the nearby wall. Her struggling body too preoccupied with relieving the pressure on her windpipe, she didn't notice him looping the sickle around the beam above them until it was far too late, his hand releasing his grip on the chain before both of them grasped tightly around the weapon's handle as he fell back towards the floor and used his body weight to launch her up towards the rafters. Her legs kicked around in the empty space beneath her, vainly attempting to free herself as one of his hands reached into his cloak for his carving knife. The Ko-Lesterin's eyes grew wide in horror, the chain choking her preventing her from screaming as he slid the blade into her abdomen, opening her up wide and cutting through her intestines as he began to remove them and let them fall to the floor. One quick tug on the weapon later and she was momentarily raised up higher, her neck snapping like a twig as gravity took care of the rest. He had no time to admire his handiwork, however, as the Ko-Toa who suddenly came up behind her tackled him into a wall.

The attack took him by surprise, throwing back his hood and knocking the wind out of him as his assailant froze his knife hand to the wooden paneling behind him. He was forced to release his grip on his main weapon, causing the female Lesterin's body to hit the floor behind the Toa as he pulled back his fist, coating his knuckles in a sheet of ice before punching Zenithex in the face repeatedly. The blows raining down upon him tore into his face like scissors to paper, the Ta-Lesterin letting a maniacal laugh escape from his throat as he turned his head slightly in preparation for the next blow. The Toa's fist collided with the vice wrapped around his head, shattering the frozen water and breaking several of his fingers in the process while granting the cultist the opportunity to free his hand from the wall. He grasped his foe's head, forcing him to make eye contact with him one last time before thrusting the blade into his jaw and through the roof of his mouth before the Protosteel weapon finally found its home deep into his frontal lobe. He slowly pulled it back out from its resting place, watching the life in the Ko-Toa's eyes flicker out of existence before gently pushing on his chest and letting him fall to the floor. He stepped forward, glancing back towards the Marshal with the same "smile" plastered across his face as he pulled his hood back over his head, resheathed his knife, and moved to collect his weapon. Upon further inspection, it became quite apparent that the poor, unfortunate Ko-Lesterin was still fighting to stay alive; tears pouring down her face as he picked up his sickle and unwrapped the chain from around her neck.

Now, that just wouldn't do at all, would it?

He raised his arm, cutting her throat down to her spinal column in one swift motion before making his way towards the stairs once more.

Septima stood in front of the safe, massaging her neck with her left hand while her right prepared to input the combination. She was highly considering leaving the city after obtaining her loot, as she had already been attacked twice today, and she wasn't particularly jonesing for a threepeat. Her fingers lightly tapped the screen, placing the digets that she had painstakingly acquired in the correct order and, after waiting to make sure that the alarm didn't go off in her face, finally opened the safe.

After all the Karz she went through, what was in here better be worth all of that trouble, or she would be-

Whoah.

A smile slowly creeped across her face.

It was her lucky day after all.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: (Rakona)

Ak'rei'an had sent them a fighter of great zeal and skill, for that, Rakona was thankful. She watched the horrific scene in front of horror with a deal of admiration. Three were dead, and the heathens would live in the rest of their lives in fear. But she needed to ask a favor of her newfound ally. "Sir Zenithex," she said, in firm tone. "Keep one of them alive and intact, for sacrificial purposes after this glorious battle is over."

It seemed most of them were distracted by her siblings in arms, down in the second level. Their screams echoed from the high rooftop, and filled her heart with glee. But she had a mission, she needed to find Sir Ira. So, she walked down the halls, further to the back of the building. "I will search for Sir Ira, my Brother. Go and help our fellows, good Sir."

IC: (Weiss)

There was a great deal of opposition. While the earthen sphere crushed a Matoran guard to death, her fellow guards were very much alive. Thentyle to his left was hit with a stray Patero round, Goran held fast to his right. When a Bo-Skakdi, club in hand, came at him, Weiss took charge, and surged forward with his glaive.

"Ak'rei'an!"

Edited by Mr. House
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Skulk

Skulk leaned against the wall and chuckled, "That's putting it pretty bluntly," he said moving his gaze to the one who just spoke. "Skulk by the way," he said reaching out for a hand shake, "Though in all honesty that door probably has some Iron in it I could break it."

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

IC Veneras

The vortixx brooded below the ko toa's perch, circling like a takea spirals around its inevitable carnage.
The toa knew that to descend the peak would be his doom. He needed to maintain the high ground.
Veneras' energy was almost completely refilled, preparing him for his strike.
The vortixx did not seem to fear the powers of ice. However this was not a test of the element itself, but of how he wielded that element.

He will see just how cold is the wrath of Mata Nui
In war he would stab the enemy and unload his entire energy into the bloodstream, but that would kill the pagan. This was not the place. He knew the best way to win was to immobilise the vortixx.

He watched, calculating the Champion's speed and anticipating his pace. He had one shot. He could not miss.
He closed his eyes, mentally following the terminal orbit while summoning the last cold energies to his essence.
Then it happened, he felt complete. 

"You come against me with mace and shield, but I come against you in the name of Mata Nui, the Great Spirit almighty"

With a cold smile the toa opened his eyes. Perfectly timed with the predicted vector, blue light consumed the air as he unleashed the zealous wrath of his heart. His entire supply of energy was dispelled, sending all the colds of Karzahni casting down.

(OOC) Shameless David and Golliath quote

Edited by Rorschach the Absolute

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC: "Dravennica," she stated, returning the gesture. "Blunt as it may be, sugar-coating the truth is generally frowned upon here, as is lying. You'd do best to remember that."

Deciding that there was no harm in performing a bit of smalltalk while she waited for the doors to open, she continued speaking.

"Since we're being honest with each other, I don't think that kicking down the door to Echelon's new home would make the best first impression, especially after he spent all day conquering it. Bide your time, show him the respect that he deserves, and he'll be more likely to grant us an audience with him."

Shredder curled up around her feet, glaring at Skulk as if awaiting an order to attack him.

Zenithex turned back towards the Marshal, nodding in agreement before making his way down the steps and exiting onto the first floor. The sounds of his comrades fighting off heathens propelled him forwards as he eventually came into sight of the combatants. He knew what Ak'rei'an required of him, and what must be done to appease him.

The first thing he noticed was the wound in the Onu-Toa's side as he scanned the room and located a Matoran with a Patero Launcher, standing behind the majority of the guards and just begging to be cut down. The Lesterin moved towards him, his victim completely unaware of his presence until the blade of his Kusarigama severed his head. A Ta-Toa nearby shot a fireball towards his face, his head avoiding it at the last second as he prepared his body for what came next. She activated her Kakama, rushing towards him and planning on thrusting her sword through his chest... or would have if he had not thrown the weighted end of his weapon at her legs, binding them together and allowing him to pull them right out from under her. She slid across the floor, losing her weapon as he brought the blunt end of his sickle down upon her head, knocking her out instantaneously. He threw the deceased Matoran's body on top of her own, cradling his head beneath his arm as he dragged them into a nearby room.

He tore the Toa's secondary weapon from her belt, ironically a Bola, using its chain to bind her hands and feet together behind her back before stuffing a rag inside of her mouth. The light approved of the secured sacrifice, meaning that it was now the time for the Matoran to play his role. Zenithex unstrapped the Strallix charges from his chest, shoving them inside of his cheeks before taking the guard's heatstone and lighting the fuses, effectively creating a bomb that would use his skull fragments as shrapnel.

The Lesterin signaled for the other cultists to take cover as he rolled the severed head in the direction of the rest of the heathens.

Septima had hit the jackpot.

According to the business' records, the aforementioned owner of this fine establishment was in fact supplementing his income with illegal gambling, hence the paranoia. The combined total profit for this month was five-hundred and seventy widgets.

The Fe-Toa could've fainted, never having seen that much money just sitting around in one spot before, but instead found herself frantically shoving the coin-purses into her satchel, smiling at the sound of the metal jingling in her hands. When she finished collecting her prize, she used her powers to form a grappling hook and began making her way towards the hole in the ceiling, intending to hit up a few houses on her way out of the city.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OoC: I'm fine with that quote, I used a Leo Tolstoi quote in my last post :P David and Goliath, eh? Don't expect this to end like that.

IC: The Champion (Obsidian Outpost)

What is he doing? He seems to be focusing, his eyes closed.. is he channeling his elemental energy?

Oh.

In an instant, my muscles spring into action, and I leap to the side, trying to avoid he icy blast. I'm quick, but not enough, for part of the blast of pure cold hits me. It's utterly freezing, and I feel like a thousands needles are prodding my skin, a thin layer of ice forming on it. I close my eyes, and avoid breathing. I find it difficult to move my muscles. He's got me.. but I've been in this situation before. Twice.

I breathe out, and open my eyes. I shout to the Toa, the ice still burning me. I'll need to visit a healer after this.. "I can't hear you, zealot! Come down here so we can talk!" My tone is not amused in he slightest, quite irritated in fact. It was painful to shout, but pain is something I can deal with. But religious nutjobs are not. I swear, how many fanatic crusaders I've fought with and against.. all of them equally infuriating. I've seen a thousand gods over the years, yet none of them answered my prayers when I held the wounded body of Miira in my hands. None of them ever have. The evil go unpunished and the good go unrewarded. If there are any gods in this world, then they are truly neglectful and impassive.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander
  • Upvote 2

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Honey, I'm hoooome!

IC (Kohra):

The Vortixx had finished her macabre work, superimposing the message of the nightfall over the wall of prophecy in the very blood of those that studied it. It was a visceral visual, sure to burn itself into the minds of those that laid eyes upon it. She looked forward until the word spread. She had even taken the liberty of adding some writing in Vortixx dialect in case another of her kind was misguided enough to follow the pathetic 'great spirit'. To them it would read a warning, encouraging them to return to whatever home they came from. To the Matoran it would probably read like gibberish. People called the Vortixx they go the house. 

She held up her right hand, looking at the crimson coating covering her fingers, droplets of which had run up the length of her arm while she had worked. For a split-second, she felt her stomach tighten, almost like a pang of guilt. But before she could identify the emotion it had already passed and a sinister, content smile returned to her features.

She turned towards Echelon. "What do we do once the word is spread? I am sure the Toa will have some sort of response. Perhaps even a plan to try and take back their village, knowing how they operate."

(The Traveler):

If there was a way to describe the Massif correctly, the dark Toa would have used the term 'Ko-Koro light'. Indeed, there were quite a lot of similarities in terms of spirituality and general attitude between its people and those living higher up in the mountains, but somehow, those up in the small village seemed friendlier, more welcoming. Or they would have been, had the circumstances not been as grim. Security at the village entrance had already been adamant in their thorough questioning and the other villagers, if not openly mistrusting him, had weary looks on their faces as he passed them. 

As it turned out it had little to do with his arrival and everything to do that the long-time protector of the village, Antrim, had passed away suddenly; and during a meeting with Ambages no less, as one guard was willing to divulge.

"Where?" the dark Toa had asked.

"The monastery." the guard replied with a sad tone.

The Toa thanked him and as he walked away, his eyes turned towards the central building of the massif, nestled against the mountainside. Without wasting more time, he began his ascend towards it. 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Enforcer and Veteran.

"Well... that was unexpected," I force myself to admit. I'd never thought the Ko-Toa would use up all of their power in one attack the way this one had. Such an all-in assault left one drained of energy if they failed to destroy their target. And that was exactly what had happened here. Champion was still alive, still hurling insults. 

"I told you he was good," Veteran replies smugly, "he's driven. He wants to prove himself." 

"Well, he's succeeded," I breathe, "if he shows this level of devotion to the assignments we give him..." 

• Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: skulk

"Oh I have to issues with stating things bluntly, I just wasn't expecting anyone else to feel the same way" said Skulk, he looked down at the beast and gave it the same look it was giving him. "So, you came all the way here just to say 'Good Job'? Then again I came here just to leave a short while later (probably empty handed)."

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

IC Essie:

By the time the pair had returned, Essie was up and moving. She looked frightening, even with the bandages. She was in the tallest portion of the hit, around the center, practicing a strange boxing method with the air, where feet were planted when blocks were up, and moving mechanically, analytically precise,when punches were being thrown.

And those punches. Mata Nui, those punches. They looked like they could crack a mask open with a solid, or make new entrances to buildings in a minute or two. They even left little contrails in the air as pneumatics vented hot gas into the cold air. The distinctive *PWHOOSH, click-hisssss* of each frighteningly fast series of punches. Her motion did not seem fluid at all, perhaps showing some sort of opening for the skilled, but the sheer discipline of the form was like nothing else.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC-Aurorin

Aurorin came out out the hut, where the other 3 Beings were located. "Do what? Spar against Essie here?" He said to Deriksha.. "That would be ridiculous. she won't have to just cause damage physically, she could just lower your morale with deadpan comments and it'd be over."

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: (Mortem)

"Whom is asking"

I am in no mood for games. I am already having to restrain myself from RIPPING THIS SKAKDI'S EYES OUT, STABBING HIM UNTIL THERE IS NOTHING LEFT, BLUDGEONING HIM TO DEATH, as it is, without him playing stupid, STUPID GAMES.

I shiver in delight at the thought of performing the acts that I have just listed, and place a hand on his heartlight before he can move.

"I can shatter your entire body into thousands of pieces in a second and, as much as that would be a very painless, boring, un-inventive way for you to die, don't tempt me."

I realise that I am shaking with the thought of a thousand exquisite ways to kill this moron...unless of course he serves Makuta...of course...

The green and black liquid seeps through the flesh and structure, staining the body with the smell of rot and death, scarring the mind with the need to destroy, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY.

"At the moment I do not know who you serve, so tell me before this becomes a battle and I have to call the others." I gesture towards the inside of the Sanctum with my other hand.

"If you are with me, you will like what you see inside...if not, I must kill you." It seems a shame, but I would probably have to kill him instantly...

Edited by Silo
  • Upvote 2

Kathok

IC: Deriksha

The Le-Toas launcher came up in an instant. It fired a quick burst of elemental energy at Essie.

IC Essie:

*PWHOOSH, click-hisssss*

Without breaking so much as a foot plant, she swiveled on her waist, calculated the ball of air's trajectory, and rammed an arm straight through it. It shattered under the shock pressure of the blow, air compressing on the leading edge. Essie paused, returning to a standing position. "I suggest we move outside. The mahogany finish on the floor here is of excellent quality, and I do not wish to stain it with your forcibly emitted bodily fluids."

Edited by Funkydude527

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC-Aurorin

Aurorin just looked on in awe at Essie's Precise block. "Yeah..." He muttered. "We should..."

IC-Ervios

"We're all on the Legacy's side." Ervios spoke. "At least, I think we all are..."

OOC

"THAT WAS MAHOGANY!" Nice shout-out there, FunkyDude.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC Essie:

The android did something strange. She threw up her arm, presenting the top of the wrist to the blade of the axe. Her other arm wound back, preparing for an uppercut. Her feet remained planted. Then, the reason for the strange move became clear.

The axe was slowing down. Significantly. It got to about an inch and a half away from Essie's armor. It would not budge. Even elemental energy released this close from the axe would do nothing but gently tickle her metal skin. The robot said. "Typically, organics announce the start of hostilities."

With that, her fist rocketed upwards, aiming for the center of the shield, where the arm was strapped.

IC Essie:

The intelligence of the shield move made itself apparent in the form of a fist sized dent in the impact area. The shove was almost humorous. Essie did not budge. Oh, her torso teetered slightly, but the motion was not effective. She took the opportunity to grab the little Toa's wrist, and hold it against her body, while the free hand loosed a mechanically fast trio of punches into the Toa's shield. It sounded like a metal press as yet more dents appeared in it's surface.

Her voice, completely independent of her body's efficient combat, calmly said in it's monotone "Speaking is supposed to make organic's comfortable in combat, and it masks my unnerving algorithm calculation sounds. Is your silence an indication that this is not the case with you?"

IC Veneras

The weary toa breathed a sigh of relief as the beam barely made contact.

"I can't hear you, zealot! Come down here so we can talk!"

The Ko Toa lept from his icy podium, creating a cloud of icy blue dust as he landed, one knee bent with his fist to the ground.
The layer of ice would be painful as well as weakening, breaking the spirit with the body. Fortunately it left his face uncovered so the two could talk.

Cold, dark, and eerie, the air moved with the emenating energies. It filled the lungs like a ghost, hanging heavy like judgement in the air.
The vortixx's disdain was so obvious at the word zealot. This was a man who trusted his senses. He trusted his own power.
"My elemental power is not my own, but comes from Mata Nui. I am his instrument."
The toa stood tall and proud as the ionized air spiralled around him, cautious knowing fully well that his own strength was inferior to the Champion's.
He lowered his blade, holding the sword just over Champion's neck.
The gesture was universal, everyone watching would know what he meant.

"Mata Nui is the atoner of the wicked, and I am his sword"

He knew that his elemental energy was totally drained, but he still had the power of the blade. Even if Champion did manage to break free his muscles would be slow and sore from the intense cold seeping into his blood. In combat Veneras would remove the head of the wicked, but this was merely a trial. This was the last move he could make. This symbolized his killing blow. 

Edited by Rorschach the Absolute
  • Upvote 1

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC: (Rekhyt)

That old trick? Uncreative, but gets the job done. The problem with Venny is that he's too bound by honour to fight dirty or be truly aware of what's happening. If I was him, I would'v covered Champ completely and gone and fought him on my own terms. Even now, he isn't being cautious enough.

I've always said, there's a fine line between bravery and stupidity.

Kathok

IC: "I came all this way because I am currently hunting a Matoran coward who deserves to die. Seeing as I have not yet found him, I've decided to swing by to pay my respects to one of the greatest people this island has ever seen and offer him my services in the meantime."

Dravennica followed Skulk's gaze, turning her attention to Shredder, who was beind rather unfriendly at the moment. She formed a fist, tightening the icey collar around his neck until he eventually backed off.

"Behave," she said.

Growing rather annoyed by the fact that the Crystal-Skakdi was having an argument with who she presumed was a Vortixx through a door, she moved towards it once again before raising her voice ever so slightly.

"I have already stated who we are, and our intentions in coming here once already. If you take issue with this, please feel free to summon another one of Echelon's "associates," preferably one with a fairly competent set of ear-drums, to help you understand what I'm saying."

She unsheathed her sword and raised her shield, preparing herself in the event that things were to become violent.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC Essie:

As the knee impacted the face, creating a very interesting impact pattern, Essie experienced a moment of clarity. As such, Essie simply let the blow impact. It put her in a nice position for her next maneuver.

The bind she held on Deriksha's arm combined with the the fact that the other arm used for the face-injuring attack meant both hands were above the shoulders and occupied. Naturally, this created a usable opening. A mechanical arm snapped forward at the moment of impact, threading the hole between the knee, arm, and torso to hit the midriff.

IC Essie:

The cyborg adapted to the blasts. Using thee repeated gusts of wind to carry each backpedaling stride a bit farther. Essie returned the favor with her Rhotuka launcher. An instant analysis showed that the potential for shots being misdirected by wind gusts was high, despite their rapid velocity. Therefore, she settled on the less discriminate 'explosive' setting rather than the precise 'electric' setting. Essie began to stride backwards, gaining distance. Firing rate parameters were dropped, as this was a sparring match. She fired a continuous stream of fire at 1.95 rounds per second instead of the optimal 2. No need to strain herself.