BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: (Rakona)

She entered a broom closet. It was cramped, damp, and smelt of lime and soap. There he was, the brave Sir Knight, bound and hastily patched up. He was beaten, she saw, huddled into a pitiful ball, shivering. She came close to him, and quietly took out a heatstone, and small bottle of opium milk. She quietly sat down next to him, and put the stone open near his body. Putting a hand on his shoulder, she talked to him, "Shh, Sir Ira, we have freed you from your imprisonment. Drink the milk, and rest. The city is ours."

IC: (Weiss)

He saw Zentithex's brutal move, and ran to flip over a table over him, Zekev and Thentyle. As a great crack went through the air, splattering the area with blood, the three were safe. He had to admit, this Lesterin had skill. Getting up, there were around three more guards left, more heavily armored, and clearly shocked. He went forth to fight them.

IC: (Thentyle)

The wounds were not mortal, but they were painful. Scattered bamboo slivers, all around his left arm. "It's-not the worst I've been through. Just try and cap the bleeding."

He pointed to his satchel, where he preyed he still had some gauze tucked away in.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Deriksha

He just about managed to dodge the spinners so he did something unorthodox and hard to detect. He threw his shield at Essie, and shot a few rounds at it, propelling it much faster towards her.

IC Essie:

Biologicals never learned. Keeping up the string of fire and using the explosive force to herd the Toa towards a rocky outcrop, but halting and planting her feet, Essie threw up her arms in defense. The shield came closer and closer, right on the mark, fast as a disk launched by a professional with high-grade equipment. Then, as it neared her arms, it slowed down quickly, spin rate decreasing until the shield came to a standstill next to her right arm. Reaching up with her left, she plucked it out of the air and kept up the long range fire of grenade after streaking grenade.

Since her hands were free, she decided to remove the shield from operation. With a grip and slow heave of the arms, she bent the battered metal plate over on itself like it was an impetuous bit of rubber. Then, getting a better idea, she dug a small, horizontal divot in, and then attached the bent chink of metal to her left arm, sliding it onto one of the firmer chassis openings in her robotic arms.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: The Champion (Obsidian Outpost)

This Toa is arrogant, I must say. It's not a good trait for a warrior. He seems to think that I am unable to move, but I'm just freezing badly, and might get hypothermia at some point. I hate fighting in the cold, but that doesn't mean I can't do it. I let him move his sword closer to me, near my neck, for I know he won't kill or hurt me badly. I grin when he boasts, and say with a calm tone: "I've heard that phrase before. Except that the god had a different name. 'Auria Gaya is the atoner of the wicked, and I am his sword', one woman said to me a long time ago. I looted his dead body shortly afterwards. Do you understand? I do not care who or what you worship, for I know that there is only one god, and his name is Death."

The frost on my armour twinkles like a white night sky when I suddenly burst into motion. I had strapped my mace on my belt during the small speech, and now I attempt to grab his sword wielding arm with my right hand. Then, I will bite his hand which is grasped around the hilt of the blade. My movement is slower than usual, hindered by the layer of frost, and I feel my muscles vibrating as they desperately try to create more heat. But the effect of the blast is slowly dissipating. The speech was necessary to let my body recover. So far, he has been doing rather well. But one day his divine arrogance will be his downfall.

OoC: We should start wrapping up this fight, there are plenty of other trials to deal with :P

• Upvote 1

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC Essie:

The organic was getting desperate. It was good she did not know what desperate felt like, otherwise she may have felt empathy for an enemy. And that was unacceptable. The organic's move, however, was.

Moving the shield like an aileron, Essie created a downforce, calculated to maximize the effect without deflecting too much of the air blast. With this strategy, she slid back across the icy ground with feet still planted. The distance was significant, but it mattered little. Parrying the axe blow with her free hand, she spun up an electric spinner and launched it straight at the now splayed and proximal Toa. She kept the effect low, a mere stun, so as not to bring the Toa too much harm.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC Essie:

The Axe embedded itself in Essie's shoulder. This would have meant something to a being with biological shoulders. Her head swiveled 180 degrees and looked Deriksha dead in the eye. That was not a sparring maneuver. She was no longer gunning to win. She was gunning to incapacitate. Her undamaged arm clicked and swiveled, so it was facing the 'right' way relative to her head. "You will be neutralized." With that, a very, very unrelenting fist slammed forward into the offending Kualsi.

IC Essie:

Essie strides over, leaning above the prone Toa, launcher poised to keep him down. The axe, comically, still stuck out of her shoulder. A brief look later, Essie turned to the spectators. "I believe this counts as a victory."

IC: The Forgottens shadow

The Shadow chuckled at this defeat. Time to have some fun. The Shadow made himself visable and stood in front of Essie. "Finish him." He said. "Finish him and relish the kill." He said to Essie.

IC Essie:

"Your statement makes no sense and is idiotic." She looked at the shadowy Matoran, analyzing. She was secure in the knowledge that her launcher was still primed. "I cannot 'relish' anything, as I lack concous emotion, and proof that my biological repairs and post-stasis combat effeciveness were adequate in dealing with living opponents."

OOC: @VahkiDane: This shadow thing doesn't sound like something the staff would normally approve. Did you get permission to do whatever the heck it is you're doing with it? 

IC: Enforcer and Veteran.

The fight is coming to a close now. Champion is weakened, and Veneras has used up his powers. I stand by, eyes narrowed, as I watch the battle. At present, the final result remains unclear. Either one of them could win this. 

"Veneras is going to win," I can hear Veteran's confidence coming back.

I say nothing. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: "If you keep mentioning Mata Nui around these people, the only drinks you'll be having will be the ones poured out over your grave," Dravennica hissed, hoping that the Vortixx on the other side of the door didn't hear him; the last thing she needed was to be associated with the god of Legacy's enemies. "Are you purposely trying to get us killed, or are you just too dense to know any better?"

Zenithex peered back through the doorway, watching the rest of the Brotherhood engage the three remaining guards. He yearned to rejoin them in the carnage, but the Marshal had instructed him to save one of the heathens as a sacrifice, and that included keeping her alive long enough to be sacrificed as well; he was not one to disobey the will of the archangel.

The Ta-Toa stirred further inside, eventually coming to and noticing the Matoran's headless body lying mere inches away from her face. She screamed through the gag, struggling against the chain binding her limbs together as the Lesterin turned his attention back her way.

"Ak'rei'an has special plans for you," he said, moving closer before pulling her up onto her knees. "You won't die like them... at least not yet, anyway."

Using the full range of her limited mobility, she drove her forehead into his nose, causing him to stumble backwards as she tried to worm her way back towards the fight, raising the temperature around her body in an attempt to free herself in the process. Zenithex shook it off, blood running from his nostrils as he wrapped his arm around her neck and forced her to her knees again. He pulled out his knife, sliding it across her naval before leaning in and whispering in her ear.

"Did I ever tell you what I did to your Ko-Lesterin friend upstairs? No? Oh, how rude of me," he said, continuing to move his blade across her abdomen. "You see, she tried to attack me with that little spear of hers, and I had to string her up in the rafters. Then, I made her watch as I disemboweled her, broke her neck, and cut her throat. Now, we both know that I can withstand your abilities, but that Bola of yours will melt eventually, so let me tell you how this is going to play out. If you keep on isisting to try and melt your way out of this, I'm going to start doing what I do best; carving. Marshal Rakona instructed me to take one of you alive, but she never said anything about how many pieces you have to be in, and I'm very good at keeping people breathing while I'm working them over."

He pushed the tip of the knife into her skin, drawing a miniscule amount of blood as she cried out in pain.

"So in short, you're going to stop trying to escape, or you're going to know what your insides look like. Are we clear?"

She hesitated to answer at first, but soon nodded her head frantically as he pushed the blade deeper, the temperature around them beginning to cool down.

"Excellent. Now, be a good little Toa and listen to your friends die."

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Skulk

"Little bit of both I guess," he said "I'm not used to organizations that don't worship Mata Nui so it just feels like the right thing to say when trying to convey emotions. Jeez I shoulda grabbed some Booz before I left the city. Yes I do love my booz."

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

IC: Razsk

"That was...interesting.  Essie, next time you fight someone who isn't actually trying to kill you, don't crush them so badly.  You ruined his shield and he doesn't look much better.  Still, it was fun to watch."

Jalkron

In the hut the wounded toa's eyes flickered open.  It took him a few seconds for him to realize that he was not still in the Sanctum.  He could tell that his back armor had been removed, and the pain wasn't so bad anymore.  Probably a hospital, he thought to himself.  Was someone really stupid enough to go into the sanctum with the whole area swarming with makuta zealots?  whatever had happened, his wounds were being taken care of, and an enemy would have just killed him on the spot.  Must be an ally then, the thought.  He tried to talk, but he was only able to croak.  He hoped it would be enough to get someone's attention.

IC: The Forgotten

The Forgotten grinned. His time had come. He still had his kama hidden on his back. He cut off his restraints  using it and hacked at his celldoor using it.He finally got through and walked down the hallway. The first guard ran at him and he simply swung his kama and cut him open. He walked up the stairs to the exit. The second guard didnt see him so he knocked him out.The third guard saw him and grabbed him. He managed to knock him over and made a run for the door. He ran for the hut, where his weapons were.

IC: After raiding four more houses and realising that their former owners had taken all of their valuables with them, Septima decided that she had overstayed her welcome. She eventually made her way back over the wall, rolling forwards as she landed in the snow before pulling her scarf tightly around her and looking over her surroundings. Her body landed a good distance away from the gate, deciding to avoid that area as she made her way out of the city, and was now looking forward to finding someplace to get warm. The nearest place to do that was Ihu-Koro, but she didn't know if it had been compromised as well, and considered making her way to the cable car to catch a ride into Ta-Koro instead. The Fe-Toa knew she had to decide quickly, for this place was still a war-zone, and she didn't feel like sticking around long enough to get attacked again.

OOC: @Outsider players: Mind if Septima stops by for a quick beer before hopping on the cable car?

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC Bravo to Daniel! Amazing post; brilliantly written and compelling to read!

IC Veneras

The vortixx undeniably hated the cold. His teeth chattered as he spoke,

"I've heard that phrase before. Except that the god had a different name. 'Auria Gaya is the atoner of the wicked, and I am his sword', one woman said to me a long time ago. I looted his dead body shortly afterwards. Do you understand? I do not care who or what you worship, for I know that there is only one god, and his name is Death."

HERESY!

The zealot's bones cried out for vengeance.

The vortixx broke free of his bonds, startling the toa of ice.
Veneras was flustered as he swung his sword and the Champion caught it mid-swing. He brought it to his mouth and bit. Hard. Blood filled the ornate grooves in his armor as the toa cried out in pain.
Veneras had intended to only do surface damage, but the heathen's blasphemy froze his heart with rage.
The ice made the vortixx slow, but it bestowed vitality upon the zealot.
Embracing the savage bite, he pulled himself up by Champion's teeth. Bringing his lips to the blasphemer's ear, the philosopher whispered with teeth grit in agonizing pain

"Life is Mata Nui's to give and take away. Even Death obeys His command"
Dagger in grip, he thrust his left hand between the champion's helmet and chainmail.
"I come against you in the name of Mata Nui" he repeated "whose name you have defiled. Surely this day all will see that the battle is the Great Spirit's."

Edited by Rorschach the Absolute

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

OOC: Awesome. I'm going to have her hit up Ihu-Koro first, though, but she'll be there soon.

IC: Septima's curiosity got the better of her. If Ihu-Koro also came under attack, there might be more to loot, and if it hadn't, at least she'd be able to trade for supplies. If she scouted out the area before entering the village, then she'd have a better idea of what was going on and could plan accordingly.The plan was to still take the cable car to Ta-Koro, but a little detour wouldn't hurt, right?
She activated her Huna as she neared the settlement, noticing that it wasn't a flaming quagmire littered with bodies and taking that as a good sign. She made her way past a De-Toa, a Le-Toa lying in the snow, and a very mechanical looking Vortixx. The two who remained concious looked pretty tough, but as long as she kept her distance, they would have no reason to bother her. The Fe-Toa continued onwards, wondering which hut contained the local grocer's when a Ta-Matoran suddenly ran into her, the impact sending both of them to the ground. She began to pick herself up off her back, rubbing the side of her head as her mask deactivated itself and she became visible once again.
"Ow... Where's the fire, shorty? You shouldn't be running around out here. People might get hurt," she said, clearly annoyed at what had happened.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: (Morty)

Hearing the Cy-Skakdi and some of the being behind him, I concede that I will have to wait before killing anything. Shame.

"If you are loyal to Makuta mayhisnamebepraised, then welcome in." I give him my best, warm hearted smile and start walking inside when I hear one of the beings behind him mention Mata-Nui mayhisnamebecursed.

I spin round, fixing a stare on the group. 

"If any of you are not His followers, you will be killed."

Kathok

IC-Aurorin

Aurorin applauded after the fight was over. "Jolly good show!" He remarked. "Splendid! One question still remains, though... How long's it going to take until he wakes up?"

OOC

I think Essie could take down the Legacy Single-handedly if it weren't for the Forum Administrators preventing her from being a bit too OP.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

OoC: FYI my last post was written 2 AM when I was really drowsy. Quality stuff indeed :P

Anyways, I'll finish this fight. It was fun, but now it's time to end it :)

IC: The Champion (Obsidian Outpost)

I see anger in his eyes, and he pulls himself closer, tells me how almighty his god is. I release my teeth from his hand, still grasping his right arm. He brings a dagger closer to me. That is when I react. I turn around, and quickly draw his right arm over my head and place it on my right shoulder. Then, while he begins to react, I grasp the arm with my left hand as well, lean forwards and pull with all the force and strength I can gather. I grunt, his weight now on my back, and then slam his body on the ground in front of me, the ice beneath him cracking loudly as it shatters.

I breath heavily, my muscles burning after such feat of strength. I realise that his knife has cut my neck, probably accidentally, but not too deeply, thankfully. Warm blood flows on cold skin while my teeth clatter because of the cold. "Where is your god now?" I mumble after taking a deep breath, and turn around to face Zero. "The Zealot has proven himself as a warrior. I say we let him join, for his faith gives him confidence and strength." Too much of the former, but he is still a capable combatant. "What do you think?"

OoC: Your turn Requiem. And sorry if that counts as an autohit, but I wanted to get this fight done. :closedeyes:

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Enforcer and Veteran.

I smile, allowing myself a moment of smugness at the fight's final resolution. "I told you so," I say to Veteran.

"He still proved himself,". Veteran's tone is adamant, and I agree with his assassment.

I'd never seen a trial quite like this one before. Both of the combatants had pushed themselves tontheir absolute limits.

The rest of these new recruits had their work cut out for them after this performance.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Scholar and Ayar (Obsidian Outpost)

Ayar appeared to be pondering the possibility, but then the wind turned and sent the fumes towards the two Toa. Choking on them, Ayar said, "Actually, I think I'm okay for now."

Scholar shrugged and replied "Well, that's some of my money saved there!," smiling as he said it. "Oh wait, you'll probably be fighting soon," he added, noticing that the fight had stopped.

IC: Khil'rayu (Ko-Koro Sanctum)

Part 1, Book 1, Chapter 1

My head whips around at Skulk's idiotic mention of the Enemy, and I draw my sword, activating and levelling it at the Toa's throat in a single fluid movement. 

"Vortixx, it sounds like this one needs silencing. May I do the honours?" I say, opening my mouth and revealing all sixty-three of my gleaming triangular teeth.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Skulk

"Ooo. So scary" said skulk sarcastically, "Didn't realize mentioning him was a no-no." Skulk grabbed the sword and twisted it and the arm holding it in the wrong direction, trying to cause pain. "If the way I talk, the way all the beings I've killed have begged for their lives, really matters then I'll gladly take my services elsewhere."

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

IC: Razsk

Razsk's sensitive hearing picks up The Forgotten's words.  "Essie, that matoran who we captured earlier is back.  Apparently Deriksha and I weren't scary enough.  You on the other hand, would make most grown toa run away screaming.  If he's that scared he'll stay in his cell, hopefully."

Edited by Vestak

IC: The Forgotten

"Hey hey none of that. Come on now. I only want to help you. Well actually I want to get out of here but still. I have a proposal. Let me stay and I will help you out. As long as you help me get out of Ko-Wahi." He said, backing away a bit from Essie. He just saw her take down a Toa twice his size. 

IC: (Mortem)

"May I do the honours?"

Most certainly not. I stalk forwards to where this apparent merc has managed to somehow grab the Cy-Skakdi's sword. He is insolent. He is sarcastic. At this time, in this holy place.

The skakdi will not be the one to kill him.

Before he can move an inch, I grab the toa of iron, lifting him to my full vortixx hight, his feet dangling. When my voice next comes, it is quiet and dangerous, my rage and hatred concentrated.

"Speak out of turn again, and you die." I say softly, before dropping him to the ground. "We have no need of vermin like you here."

IC: (Rekhyt)

Looks like the fight is over. A commendable effort from Venny, but nothing on this veteran. When I say "veteran", I don't mean Veteran, I mean Champion. So I should probably say "this champion", to prevent confusion all round. Not like anyone's listening to this, these being my thoughts and all...

Rek realised that his mind was wandering...it was true to say, he was nervous about the battle ahead. He wasn't afraid of the pain that might ensue, but not being accepted would mean that his entire battle in Ko and the journey here would be for nothing.

Best to get it over and done with. He would volunteer to go next.

Edited by Silo

Kathok