BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Skulk

"Don't forget I was about to leave, maybe find a more worthwhile job then whatever these guys will probably pay. But thank you." he turned to look at the matoran, "Oh nothing just a fight between a mercenary and a Makuta worshiper." he said being sarcastic again.

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

IC: Dayeth.

"Ahem!" Dayeth snapped at the newcomers, generating a fireball in her hand and flinging it through the middle of the group, hopefully getting everyone's attention. "I asked a question, and I expect an answer. If you show this amount of arrogant disrespect to other members of Legacy, I don't think you're going to survive a conversation with Echelon." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Razsk

"No.  You tried to kidnap my friend and killed a guard.  If I can still see you in 5 seconds, I will kill you.  If I ever see you again, I will kill you.  1...2...3..."

Jalkron

What kind of idiots rescue someone and bandage them up, only to leave them helpless in a hut somewhere? Jalkron thinks to himself.  He shouts again.  "Hello?"

IC: A Matoran that was able to control fire? This was intriguing indeed...

Dravennica's hatred soon turned to curiosity as she watched the fire leap from her hand. This was no normal Matoran, thus rendering her immune from the Ko-Toa's anger. She would need to find out how this came to be at some point, but for now, it was best to avoid causing another altercation.

"What the Fe-Toa meant to say," she growled as she elbowed him in the side, "was that he had a slight... "misunderstanding..." with the Skakdi and the Vortixx. It has been... taken care of..."

Shredder came up from behind her, growling and bearing his teeth as the Matoran entered his view. Her powers tightened the collar once more, loosening it only when he sat down.

"The mercenary means no disrespect, honest," she continued, crossing her arms over her chest. "He just... has a very unfortunate habit of... saying the wrong things at the wrong time. I'm sure his silence could be bought with a few alcoholic beverages, however, if he starts to get on your nerves."

She was growing annoyed at the fact that she had to keep covering for him.

Septima had barely made it to the tree-line around the village when the shouts of her recent theft had reached her ears. In truth, she didn't really feel that bad stealing from the Turaga; the size of his stock indicated that he wasn't going to starve to death over a few missing widgets. Feeling that she was a safe distance away from the village, she deactivated her Huna and continued on her way through the trees.

After much walking, the cable car eventually became visible, and she knew that her journey to Ta-Koro was almost over.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Forger

No one has stepped forward yet. I could fight him if need be, but I was more interested in the Bo-Toa. I could see the years of experience in his movements, and was curious to see him fight.

I glance around, the trigger-happy Ko-Toa Scholar is nearby.

"Scholar, I haven't seen you fight anything but walls yet. How about you give Rehkyt his trial?"

...but close to it

What kind of idiots rescue someone and bandage them up, only to leave them helpless in a hut somewhere? Jalkron thinks to himself.  He shouts again.  "Hello?"

IC Essie:

Essie had wandered over to the hut seeking further medical attention, this time for her face, and to investigate the voice she heard.

Suddenly, a figure appeared in the doorway. There was no knock. Only a small, sharp bang as the door slammed open. Outlined by the bright snow. Tall, unnaturally proportioned, abominable, mechanical, but with a large wound trickling blood down the face and onto the chestplate. A Rhotuka luncher sat on the opposite shoulder of an embedded axe. The glowing eyes swiveled to face the puny, waking toa. Then, in a ghostly voice, the automaton said:

"You are the source of the auditory disturbance."

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

"I see..." Dayeth wasn't impressed. But that wasn't exactly unusual for her. "Echelon seems to be busy with his... well, let's just call it artwork. While we wait for him to emerge, how about you all explain to me who you are and why you're here." She wanted to gauge the intent of these newcomers. Were they friends, foes, true believers in Makuta or just faithless mercenaries? 

Their words would reveal the truth. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Septima nibbled on a piece of bread as she walked up to the cable car, noticing that there was no operator on duty before hearing a comotion at the tower nearby. She decided to investigate, knowing that she had nothing better to do while she waited as she began to move towards the sounds. A courtyard greeted the Fe-Toa's eyes, the tower's inhabitants apparently holding some kind of training exercises as evidenced by a Vortixx and a Ko-Toa stepping out of a sparring ring. While the others where either congratulating the combatants or volunteering their comrades to fight next, she looked around and tried to find someone who wasn't occupied to help her out.

She noticed a Bo-Toa drinking his beer and standing over by the makeshift bar all by himself, praying to Mata Nui that he was sober enough to pull a lever before moving around everyone else to go talk to him.

"Excuse me? There's no one operating the cable car, and I'd like a ride to Ta-Koro. Do you think you could go find the operator for me?"

The Bo-Toa looked at her, raising an eyebrow before taking another sip of his drink.

"Sorry, I'm new here. I don't know anything about that," he said.

"Oh," she continued. "I'm sorry to have bothered you then. I just came from Ko-Koro, and I'd really like to get across the Break. I'll go see if anyone else can-"

"You were in the village? Karz...," he said, grabbing another beer off of the counter and thrusting it into her hands. "Here; it's on me."

"No, I couldn't possibly-"

"I insist. You look like you could use a moment to rest, and after what you've probably been through, you deserve one.

She eventually shrugged, slowly taking a sip of the beverage before leaning against the counter beside him.

"So... how bad was it? You know, inside the city?"

"Well, you're a guard, aren't you? If you're so interested, you should bring some of your buddies down there and go check it out," she said, realising that her words had come out a little more harshly than intended.

"We just came back from evacuating the hospital. A few of us went back to try to evacuate the Matoran, but we didn't get very far before we were forced to leave empty handed," he said.

"I'm so sorry," she began. "That sounded so much better in my head..."

"It's okay," he said, flashing her a grin. "After coming back from that warzone, you're allowed to be a little cranky."

The Fe-Toa blushed, taking another drink before placing the mug back on the counter and extending her hand towards him.

"I'm Septima," she said, waiting for him to return the gesture. "And you are...?"

Stepping forward, Dravennica took it upon herself to fill in the blanks before this encounter turned into a battle like the last one did.

"I am Dravennica," she said before turning to the others. "The Fe-Toa's name is Skulk, and he's a mercenary looking for work. The Skakdi is Khil'rayu, and he is a member of Legacy. As for me, I decided to come up to congratulate Echelon on his conquest of Ko-Koro, and offer him my services if he would have them, while I'm not hunting down my current prey, of course. I also find this so-called "artwork" you speak of intriguing, and would very much like to see it."

Propping her fist beneath her chin and losing herself in thought for a moment, she decided to ask a question of her own.

"Say, you have probably seen a lot more Matoran than I have on this island so far... Perhaps you may know of him? He's a Bo-Matoran, about your height, wears a Volitak, used to enjoy hunting and fishing, and now currently works as a mercenary. I... "asked around" in Ta-Koro and was told of the conflict here, so I figured this was as good a place to start my search as any since I would really love to see his head on a stick."

She paused, recalling the information she had on him before realising she had forgotten to mention one very important detail.

"Oh, and at the moment, he's currently going by the name of..."

"Verulas," he said as he shook her hand. "Nice to meet you, Septima."

Edited by timageness411
  • Upvote 2

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Dayeth's eyes narrowed.
"Verulas." she spat the name with venom in her voice.

Edited by Roman Torchwick
  • Upvote 1

IC Veneras Zealot

The toa of ice drew his staff to lean on for support 

"Oh yeah, well done to you too, Zealot!"

Pointing to his Ko Brother the philosopher toa winked "I did it all for you" he jested in a charming tone

the one eyed skakdi came to check in on his recruit

"You okay, mate? You did a ###### good job."

The newly christened Zealot smiled to his friend 

"well I think I might have rabies" he smiled as he raised his bloodied arm.

His smile slowly drifted to a look of sincerity "Thank you" the eyes that had once been burdened with loss and failure, now gleamed with hope "It is thanks to you I have a home again.  I am in your debt."

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC: Veteran.

"Well mate, it just so 'appens that I lost a bet I had on this fight. If you really think you owe me, then you can take night watch for the next month instead of me."

Edited by Roman Torchwick
  • Upvote 1

IC Zealot

The Ko Toa suddenly felt guilty for his finnancial loss at his failure "gladly." He cursed himself for not managing to sink his dagger into the heretic's neck.
Swallowing his pride he shook the feeling; such an act would not have been a proper way to be initiated into his new family. The situation was better as it was.

Edited by Rorschach the Absolute

--Character Profiles--

"That was a joke, mate." Veteran amended, "I settle me own debts. Now, let me officially welcome you into thr group..." he extended his hand, "...Zealot."

IC Veneras Zealot

"Zealot" this name meant something to him. Hearing it aloud filled him with a new sense of purpose. A new name, a new identity. A chance to be something more than a failure. "Thank you, Veteran" the Zealot shook his friend's hand "On this day I have been given the strength to overcome. On this day I have been given belonging."

Edited by Rorschach the Absolute

--Character Profiles--

Veteran grinned. It was great to see a job pay off. It was times like this when being a recruiter for this pack of psychopaths became completely worth it. His next words were modest. "Just doin' ma job, mate."

• Upvote 1

His tone turned serious for a few moments, "Probably wanderin' aimlessly drunk in Ta-Koro. Or... dead on the steps of the Sanctum in Ko-Koro, assumin' you made it that far into the city. Just be glad you passed through here and fell in with... well, I won't say we're the right company, but we're company nonetheless." 

IC-Aurorin

"You're really against this guy coming with us, aren't you?" Aurorin said. "Look, if a Psychopathic emotionless robot assassain can come with us, why not this guy? You can easily see how scared he is, so why not give him even the slightest chance?"

IC-NPC

The Doctor Made his way back to the Medical Hut, to see his most recent patient standing in the doorframe.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Dravennica's eyes narrowed.

"So you do know him," she said. "Where is he?"

"Nice to meet you too," Septima said before picking up her beer. "So... what's going on around here? Are you guys training training away your time while you wait for the order to go back in?"

The question caught Verulas off guard for a moment. He knew that they were probably going to return at some point to aid in the efforts to reclaim the city, but it didn't seem likely that they would be going back anywhere in the near future. Still, she had seen the trials, and he knew that the first rule of joining a secret mercenary organization was to not tell people said organization existed at all, so he decided to go with the answer she had created herself.

"Something like that," he said as he took another sip of his drink.

The way he responded didn't sit right with her at all, but she knew better than to pry; she was keeping the fact that she was in Ko-Koro to loot the city from him as well. She decided to change the subject.

"That Ko-Toa over there seems pretty happy even though he lost," the Fe-Toa said.

"Well, you know what they say; every loss presents a new opportunity to learn from your mistakes."

Septima looked down at the snow beneath her feet. She knew all too well the truth of his words. Verulas, sensing that he had somehow upset her, decided that it was his turn to change the subject. Luckily for her, he was a little bit better at it than she was.

"Well, it looks like the next match is about to start... Oh, cool. Snarky's going up against that immature Ko-Toa. This should be interesting."

"How so?"

"Well," he continued. "I propose that we make a friendly little wager. I'll bet you... ten widgets that Snarky over there mops the floor with him."

The Fe-Toa laughed.

"I used to know someone like that," she said with a hint of sorrow in her voice. "If he's anything like I think he is, I call your bet and raise it up to fifty widgets. Unless, of course, you don't have the money..."

The Bo-Toa shrugged, knowing full well that the bet was an entire third of what he had left.

"Easy come, easy go," he said. "You're on."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Dayeth shrugged. "I assume he left the city. I haven't seen Korero Maru interfered with my attempt to kill him." she hesitated, "there's something you should know... He isn't a Matoran anymore."

IC: (Mortem)

I had absent-mindedly been considering ways to kill someone when this Ko-Toa mentioned Verulas.

"He is a Bo-Toa now." I cut in. "I fought him both when we were taking the koro and then when we returned."

"He was an arrogant, immoral ####. And rather like this one..." I gesture to the Fe-Toa. "...His only god was money."

That is what being immoral is. Killing millions of unbelievers on the other hand, why that is for a cause, for a faith. That is different.

• Upvote 1

Kathok

IC: "He isn't a Matoran anymore."

As the Ta-Matoran's words rang through her ears, Dravennica became overwhelmed by rage. A column of ice emerged from the floor, only to be shattered seconds later as her fist smashed into it, raining shards around them as she tried desperately to regain her composure.

That weakling didn't deserve to become a Toa! He wasn't worthy of the power!

Calm down.

He couldn't protect their village from those bandits! He let all of them die!

Calm down.

That little rat was the worst kind of scum! She would rip him in half with her bare hands if she had to!

Calm down!

Even his name was an offence to her! Especially after he took it from-

CALM DOWN!

Eventually, she regained control of herself, pushing the rage back to the point where she would no longer be confused for a Toa of Fire.

She would track him.

She would find him.

She would destroy everything that he ever cared for before killing him. Slowly.

She would sink the very island to the bottom of the sea if it was necessary.

And she would kill anyone who was stupid enough to get in her way.

OOC: Got to call it a night, guys. I'll be back tomorrow.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Dayeth whistled through her teeth, impressed by the Ko-Toa's performance. Dayeth hadn't thought it possible, but here before her was someone who clearly hated Verulas even more than she did.

Dayeth gave Dravennica a cold smile, "I think you and I are going to get along really well."

I smile again. Maybe this would be the perfect chance to finally eliminate Verulas. We now have three people who hate him. A lot.

"Let us go inside." I say to the group. "Echelon awaits."

As the group goes ahead, I turn to Dayeth, whispering:

"That Fe-Toa is not...one of us. If he makes a wrong move, destroy him."

Kathok

OOC: Erm... Whoops. :D

IC: Khil'rayu (Ko-Koro Sanctum)

Part 1, Book 1, Chapter 1

I pass through the ice-encrusted doors, revealing a room.

But not just any old room.

The Sanctum.

Walls, covered in etchings in the pitifully repetitive script of Matoran.

A group of Matoran huddled in a corner, their eyes shaking with fear.

And the walls, covered in blood. Blood. 

I grin with delight.

IC: Scholar (Obsidian Outpost)

Part 1, Book 3, Chapter 3

"Of course," Scholar said to Zealot cheerfully. "And Forger? No. I'm only refusing to save my life- Knowing myself, it would eventually come to me throwing chunks of wall at Rekhyt, which would probably be a Bad Idea with a capital B and a capital I with Zero here."

VBWj75sh.png

IC: The Champion (Obsidian Outpost)

Zero agreed, and allowed Zealot to join. "Clean up the courtyard", I reminded the Toa and gestured towards the field of ice spikes. Then, I spotted that Fe-Toa with a mask of healing, and approached her. "I need healing. Follow me inside. I'll leave my equipment in the armoury, you'll treat my wounds. Alright?" Without staying to hear the answer, I walked inside.

IC: The Deceiver (Ko-koro, the Sanctum)

Deceiver approached Echelon, and asked "Shall I kill the Vortixx now?", gesturing towards Xitec.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC Essie:

"I carried you to this hut from a location approximately 4.28 Kio away. You were transferred to me by a different Toa unit. That Toa unit is outside and proximal to this hut."

Edited by Funkydude527

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

After speaking with Dayeth, I make my way back into the Sanctum. There, I hear the foolish Fe-Toa's words.

"You'll get no help here." I say, kicking his unconscious body. 

I hope he wakes up soon...I will enjoy killing him.

IC: (Rekhyt)

After congratulating Vener-...Zealot, Rekhyt looked up to the other members.

"Who am I fightin' then?"

Kathok

IC: Tracer

Tracer said nothing, but looked at the newly christened Zealot with a nod of approval. She slowly stroked her Kavinika.

Guanhumi crawled out to the courtyard with a bag of widgets. He sauntered up to the Lesterin selling alcohol and waved the widgets in his claw.

Tracer turned to look at Guanhumi. Since when did Ussal crabs drink? She debated on going to stop him, but normally he knew what he was doing... Right?

Edited by namcurtsnoC
  • Upvote 2

IC: "Boo...!" Verulas shouted upon learning that the immature Ko-Toa wasn't going to fight. "Come on, kid! Where's your backbone?"

Septima shrugged.

"Looks like I'll be placing my widgets on another horse then," she sighed. "Oh well."

Verulas was slightly irritated by this. He only agreed to raise the stakes because he thought the fight would be a sure thing; now that the Ko-Toa wasn't going to play ball, he suddenly became very worried about his financial security. He then formed a rather clever plan.

"Hey Rekhyt! Don't you want some payback for getting hit with that ice a little while ago? Go teach him a lesson already!"

Dravennica turned to follow the rest of the group when she noticed Skulk's disoriented state. She couldn't move five feet without him finding a new way to embarrass himself... and her by extension.

This was not the time to be angering her further.

Waving her hand, a large ring of ice formed around his torso, constricting around him in an attempt to render him completely unconcious. She would have someone take a look at his wounds later, but in the meantime, she needed him to remain silent as she met with Echelon. Convincing him that she was indeed an ally, and, of course, a fan, would be hard enough by itself; she didn't need to be covering for him as well.

It was true that she did not know his religion, but after all of the effort she had displayed to keep him alive, he'd better be praying to any god that would have him that he'd prove himself usefull.

His life depended on it.

Assuming that he had passed out from the pressure being applied to his rib cage, she loosened it's grip and used it to suspend his body in mid-air before following the rest of the group.

Zenithex waited for the screams of the remaining guards to ring through their ears as he felt the air around the Ta-Toa's limbs begin to rise in temperature once again. He pushed the blade in deep, making sure to avoid any major blood vessels and internal organs as she screamed through her gag, the tears beginning to flow more rapidly down her face.

"And here I thought we had come to an agreement," he whispered. "I know the wait must be driving you crazy; I would say the same, but I think that we both know that I'm already there. Oh! I know what we can do while we wait! I used to be quite the cello player back in the day. Here, let me play you a song to stave off the boredom..."

Without warning, he wrenched her body sideways by her neck, and began sliding his knife back and forth across her abdomen. The cuts themselves were not very deep, but the amount of them being inflicted upon her in quick succession proved to be very agonizing indeed, causing her to writhe from the torture as he showed no signs of stopping.

"I'm sorry," he said. "But I'm a little rusty, and this instrument appears to be out of tune. Let me make some adjustments..."

The Lesterin's arm was soon applying various amounts of pressure to her neck, cutting off her air supply and causing her to choke as he forced her head into a position where she literally had to watch as he performed his sadistic art. The blade slowly moved up her body, forcing her to realise that he wasn't going to stop until he reached her throat. Her fear, mixed in with the adrenaline coursing through her veins, made her thrash around uncontrollably in a desperate attempt to free herself from his madness, but to no avail; she had only succeeded in making him cut places where he never intended to, increasing the amount of pain being administered.

Due the tremendous amounts of suffering she had endured and her lack of oxygen, she eventually passed out long before the cuts reached her chest. He laid her down on her side, making sure that she had started to breathe again as he released his hold on her throat.

"My apologies," he eventually stated, wiping the blood off of his knife with his robe. "I guess they just don't make instruments like they used to anymore."

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: