BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

OOC: Yeah, thats why I added "they could block/dodge it", so it was my bad not phrasing it correctly in the first please. And the blaster has been approved (it is a Mistika one, if I recall the name correctly)

And yes, I recalled the position of the cable car incorrectly, so I guess he checked it out as well before going to Ko-Koro :P

Edit: my god, those typoes

Edited by Tokuban

"Ah yes, time. What a grand illusion it is to us humans. But *I* know what the true nature of time is. Do you wish to seek knowledge, or remain blind? Decide, my friend, I have all the answers you need."

IC: Veteran - Obsidian Outpost.

"Well.... that didn't go as expected...." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Celphrithia, Dravennica, and Shredder - Ko-Koro (Sanctum Steps)

Dravennica, who was right next to Dayeth the entire time in plain view of Mortem before he left, let out a quiet groan as her eyes slowly began to open, revealing to her the utter brightness of her surroundings.

Am I dead...?

Her answer soon came to her in the form of Shredder licking her cheek as her surroundings slowly began to come back into focus.

Celphrithia the Onu-Toa lay nearby, still unconcious from her ordeal, which she took as a blessing since she simply did not have the strength at the moment to deal with her anyway. Dayeth stood nearby, as did the unknown figure who had apparently come to her aid earlier, causing her to force a singular word past her lips in an attempt to rid herself of her own confusion.

"Where...?"

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

As I walked to the center of the complex, I heard a small, deliberate cough - aimed at me with as much precision as any sniper rifle. When I turned around, my hand instantly flew to my sword, and I suddenly began wishing a lot, lot harder.

"Echelon," I said guardedly, drawing my weapon and baring the crystal blade that had once been Heuani's. I was hoping to myself that this fancy new armor worked, underneath the external air of charismatic irreverence I'd learned from Tuara and Dor. "Bit nippy out."

"Joske." Echelon's face was expressionless, but there was a sardonic air about it nonetheless. It was too familiar for comfort. "I think it's a fine night out."

-Tyler

IC (Echelon)

The Dark Toa's feet sank into the moonlit snow with soft crunches as he stepped forward past the smooth monoliths and into the bounds of the Temple of Peace. His gaze drifted acerbically between the simple, monolithic faces carved at the top of each each of the huge statues: the traditional likenesses of Mata Nui, staring out into the middle distance serenely, uncaring for this crossing of the paths of their prophet and his opposite number.

"Peace, Joske, is a fickle thing, is it not?"

Echelon's voice was civil, and subtly mocking.

"A city that reveres peace has been taken by force. I'm sure you appreciate the irony."

Neither of these Toa looked as they had when last they met. Joske's armour had taken on a a darker and more muted shade of red, and he sported a new Kanohi: a gold mask streaked at the top with red, with a shape virtually unknown on Mata Nui but to which (thanks in large part to Zaktan's account of one 'Dorian Shaddix' visiting the Vault) Echelon could put a name. And Echelon, like some dark mirror of Joske, had also changed in hue and in mask. Antidermis had wiped all colour from his natural armour, those hints of green replaced with only grey and black, as though the last vestiges of whatever destiny Mata Nui had intended for him had been washed away by that ichor of Makuta. The only colour that remained was the Antidermis' own poisonous green in the eyes that now left their wandering across the stones of this precinct and returned to fix their gaze on Joske, looking out from the wide and angular eye-sockets of a gaunt-cheeked Komau.

"As you know, I have been busy since Le-Wahi. And so, I think, have you. Disappearing quite without trace...and then, out of the blue, paying a visit to our mutual acquaintances the Piraka."

He chuckled dryly at Joske's evident surprise at his knowledge.

"Oh, your charade may have fooled Zaktan, but he told me all the details I needed to determine who it really was that waltzed into the Vault. Though it was not your paper-thin performance that interested me, but what you brought with you..."

A leather satchel hung at Joske's waist, exactly as Zaktan had described. It bulged in places where the six spherical objects nestled within, each one the size of an orange, pressed against its surface.

"What purpose do they serve, I wonder?"

Echelon's voice remained civil, his face impassive, but there was a hungry light in his eyes.

Edited by Ghosthands
  • Upvote 4

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Dayeth.

"Ko-Koro," she answered, crouching beside Dravennica, "What happened to you?"

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

The Ko-Toa responded by simply shifting her gaze towards the unconcious form of Celphrithia.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"Well then," she drew her knife, "let's see what she has to say for herself." 

Drevennica cracked a thin smile.

"Already... did," she said, slowly pointing out her similar wounds with her shaking hand.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Killjoy," she muttered, sheathing the knife.

• Upvote 1

"You would've... unghh... done the same..."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"I would've finished the job.... but taken my time with it." 

"Now that... would be letting her off... too easy..." Dravennica muttered. "Her life... is now mine... to use as I... see fit, and I have... big plans... in store for her..."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Good for you, but how about instead of focusing on your plans you pay attention to your immediate future?" 

"Right... Don't go off scouting by myself... next time..." she mumbled. "Lesson learned..."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Scouting what?" 

"The wilderness... outside the... village," the Ko-Toa said, wondering whether or not she would see a healer soon.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

OOC: I am gonna give you 8 more hours to react to Tjuran's escape ;)

"Ah yes, time. What a grand illusion it is to us humans. But *I* know what the true nature of time is. Do you wish to seek knowledge, or remain blind? Decide, my friend, I have all the answers you need."

"Plans I can't tell... you about right now... because a specific someone... told me that... I should be... focusing on... my more... immediate... future..." Dravennica said, trailing off as she found herself on the verge of passing out again.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

She couldn't think of a response to that. 

IC: Tjuran had successfully escaped the Koro, but in process was shot by some of the guards, damaging his back and his shield. Thankfully his armor protected him quite a bit. Having used his hearing, he had dodged some of them, but only a few. Tjuran went past where he was imprisoned, and picked some of the elemental ice shards, managing to grab two without stopping. "These might come in handy later", Tjuran thought to himself. But now Tjuran had to make a decision: head towards the cable car or the other Koros?

Tjuran couldn't risk his life again. "Onu-Koro."

OOC: if nothing else happens to Tjuran, he will be moving to Onu-Koro :)

OOC: You know how RPing works, right? You wait for someone else to post a response and only then do you reply to it? Yeah. Some people have school and sleep, and can't get on BZP during or between them, so I'd like to request you edit that, Tokuban. However, since you're new here, I'll let you off from editing the entire fight; everyone was a noob once- me not that long ago- so I can sympathise.

Oh also, posts without IC content are prohibited in the BZPRPG, so could you try and keep to that rule in the future. :)

IC: Ayar (Obsidian)

"Nice to meet you then, Kotak," Ayar murmured, leaning over Crab and beginning to knit together the internal tissues damaged by Kotak's stab using her mask. "Could you grab that roll of bandages over there for me, please?" the Fe-Toa said, momentarily lifting her head up to look at the Ko-Toa, creating an arrow of metal in the air, pointing towards the medical supplies cupboard. 

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Tjuran was slowly approaching Onu-Koro, grasping to his shield and wounds.

OOC: I know I have to wait for a reply, but it has been two days and nothing, so I went ahead and continued Tjuran's part. If it were to become 3, 5, 10 days it could get forgotten, but I guess I should have said: "Waiting for replies", or something similar. Fair enough. 

The IC rule: I must be blind to not have noticed that, I spent many hours reading the rules carefully :P But thanks, I will do that in the future :D

So, people, waiting for replies, how will you react to Tjuran's escape?

OOC: Just to add that, Onu-Koro is in a different gameplay topic. :P

IC: Khil'rayu (Ko-Koro)

I growl, disregarding a thin trickle of blood coming down from my forehead. I heft a small brick from the street, and throw it into the air to coincide perfectly with a blast of impact vision to send it flying at deadly speed towards the Toa's back as they move down the street.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Tjuran finally managed to slide the mountain down. A long walk is about to begin.

OOC: I wasn't being impatient, as I said if you wait for a response for months then you most likely will nevet get a response (unless you remind people). As I said, it was my mistake to give you an exact time limit rather than a "waiting for replies."

Tjuran to Onu-Koro.

OOC: Well then, you posted that AS I was writing my message :P

Before moving topics, I guess I will add:

IC: When Tjuran was on his way, a brick sent at a high speed had hit his back. If he hadn't his armor, the impact could have been fatal. The impact did make him lose his focus for a second, groaning in pain.

OOC: And now to Onu-Koro.

IC: Ayar (Obsidian)

Ayar took the bandages smoothly from Kotak, having given the wound a comprehensive wipe with the antiseptic leaves of a plant unique to Ga-Wahi, finished healing the worst damaged of Crab's flesh and closed it most of the way. Unravelling part of the roll, she motioned for the other Toa to move Crab into an upright position. "I didn't close the wound fully, so that if there're complications we can get inside easily. Right now, though, I need to get some bandages around him."

IC: Khil'rayu (Ko-Koro)

Tremble.

Rage.

ANGER.

FURY.

IRE.

I begin breathing heavily, muscular chest heaving- not in a strained way, but in the way of an enraged Kane-Ra about to charge and flatten a Matoran.

Matoran.

Blathering FOOLS!

I turn my crimson gaze on Xaru'Ka, the scarlet glare flashing icily in the raw glacial air. "Antidermis," I begin, voice remarkably cool for one of my Antidermis-fuelled temperament. "It alters more than your powerset." I turn my face to the clouded sky. "Your mind, your body colour, everything, even your perception of the world. You see me now, do you not? My gold-" I gesture to the numerous extravagant armour pieces dotting my form which are covered in the metal- "was never tainted and tarnished like this. My full armour, the blue was never this dark. My white was never this grey." I take a step back a bit, clawed feet digging arrogantly into the pristine snowfall. I fling my arms out to either side, and an unnerving bubble of laughter forces its way grudgingly out of my fire-scarred throat from battles long past. "All I see of the world now is things ready to turn to dust! Pure, unthinking DUST!"

Edited by Miras the Omniscient

VBWj75sh.png