BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Iok

Scurry scurry scurry scurry plop. Shuffle. Scurry scurry scurry

Get... Away...

From the rumors he had heard, Ko was a very bad place to be if you were a Matoran whose only real ability was knowing how to kill Rahkshi. So, he had to run through the snow as fast as he could, away from the city, out to the endless wastes of snow.

IC: Celphrithia, Dravennica, and Shredder - Ko-Koro (Sanctum Steps)

"What about... Agrona? Is she... not inside... The Sanctum...?" Dravennica inquired.

A quiet groan could be heard as it escaped the Onu-Toa's mouth, but otherwise she remained motionless.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: Interacting with Hatter.

IC (As Kudiha): The matoran of plasma shivered in the howling winds of Ko-Wahi as he trudged through the snow, struggling to keep his footing. "Wish I was a Ko-Matoran now..." The plasma matoran growled as his Parakuku, Su dug itself tighter into his neck. "Who is that over there..." Su was beckoning the matoran to attack him. Kudiha followed the toa closely, struggling to keep himself from swining his weapon at Hatter.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Agrona - Ko-Koro - The Citadel

Agrona let out a 'hm' and spoke, "The question is if we give it all out now, or save some of it to reward those that help us," she seemed to ponder this for a moment before continuing, "I suggest we give half, and keep half. Both for our own uses which need funds and to encourage... desirable behavior from the city's new citizens."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Veteran - Obsidian Outpost.

He'd forgotten how boring it was in the outpost with nothing to do. "What did our visitor want?" He called out to Kotak as he rifled through the kitchen, looking for something to eat.

IC: Dayeth - Outside Sanctum. 

"Agrona's probably busy in the citadel," Dayeth pointed out, "but there has to be other healers somewhere in this city." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Isaer

There. In the lava. A small claw poked out of the lava, charred and burned. It grasped desperately. Isaer raised his Patero Launcher, loading a Stralix capsule into it. Isaer took aim, and stopped breathing for a second. "See you in Karzahni you dumb crab." The Vo-Toa fired, the Stralix Capsule smashing into Crab's claw, and exploding, making lava shoot up into the air. Isaer was fine, as he was way higher up. He spun his patero launcher, and put it back into his holster, walking off with a massive grin on his face. His enemy was finally dead.

OOC: Crab OFFICIALLY killed. Rest in piece Crabsticks.

Edited by Agent Epsilon

IC: Khil'rayu (Ko-Koro)

"Who are you, then?" I ask, leaning away from Xaru'Ka and the rapidly retreating Mortem to address this Toa with a less than optimal colour scheme. My crimson Skakdi eyes gleam.

IC: Ayar (Obsidian)

"I think there's some nuts or something in the corner cupboard," Ayar said, poking her head around the door to speak to Veteran.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Veteran - Obsidian Outpost. 

"Dunno how anyone coulda liked that thing," he muttered.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Ryza and Kelz from Po-Wahi. 

IC: Kelz and Ryza - Ko-Wahi Shoreline.

Finding a cove sheltered from the biting winds of Ko-Wahi was no easy task, but eventually Kelz managed it. Leaving the ship in his and the crew's hands, Ryza began the slow, lonely trek towards Ko-Koro.