BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Enforcer - Obsidian Outpost. 

After informing Zero and Veteran of our plans, I head back to my chambers and retrieve my helmet, before returning to the arena to wait for Forger. Despite my earlier offer to take a break to guard the base, I was looking forward to going on another mission. 

Edited by Locus

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Tuara Drigton - Ko-Wahi Drifts

"Hey Drigton!"

The toa of fire didn’t look back. She only continued walking away silently.

"You take care now, alright Tuara?"

Tuara almost stopped. One second… two...

She’d walked away from Agni and Cael once before, and while she’d become a very different person now, it still hurt. Just when Tuara thought she wouldn’t walk away, she had already failed. Utu would not be saved today. She felt powerless.

...three.

Tuara Drigton stood still. For a moment she waited for herself to make some sort of decision in the howling wind and snow. She wanted to go with them, to see it through to the end. Tuara had risked her life to save Utu from Echelon before. Tuara also wanted to find Joske and put his face inside out for putting Dorian and her on this pointless mission, and then do it again for coming back and walking away from the very thing he was so strongly advocating months before.

But above all, Tuara wanted to move on.

It was time.

She turned around to give Agni a nod before a gust of wind blew in between Tuara and the others a wall of snow.

Step.

I could see the village ahead of me now, hardly visible through the blizzard. The shapes in the snow were hardly recognizable, but I knew it was my home without a doubt.

Step.

I grew up in Tu-Koro with an abusive mother, a criminal father, a violent brother, and the only one of us with a conscious; my sister. I learned what it meant to be used, abused, and how to do the same to those around me. It was also there - which I only now realize - that I learned what it mean to be protected and watched over. It made me into the man I was today.

Step.

I made that place a ghost town.

Step.

Ironic that I was soon going to become a ghost in that town.

Agni,” I said too quietly. I tried again, hardly heard over the sound of the wind, “Agni.

Edited by Palm

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: No formatting, on mobile.

IC (Agni):

It was hard to make out through the falling snow, but I finally caught the little nod as Tuara turned around. She would be alright. Without speaking a word I felt we had come to some sort of understanding. I let out a long breath as a sort of calm extinguished my frustration.

As the wall of snow drifted between us as if to emphasize the group's separation, I turned around as well and started trudging through the snow to catch up with the others.

Progress was slow, and painfully so, especially for Utu. Despite who he was - or rather had been - it was difficult to watch him suffer. So when I though he'd said my name it was another small relief. I quickened my pace until I walked at his side.

"I'm here."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Mortem - Outside Sanctum, ko-Koro

I follow Dayeth and the others to the Sanctum, my long strides covering the snow-laden ground easily. This intruder is either a spy or stupid, and the new Ko-Koro has a place for neither.

Destroy him - shatter his bones, grind them to dust. Mash his flesh to a fine pulp, ribbon his skin. Rip apart his armour and fragment is heartlight.

No...I must stay in control...stay in control...Later, perhaps.

Later is not satisfactory, bloodshed must occur now. Flay his muscles, let that worm feel His power.

IC: Vandal - Obsidian Outpost

I'm back in my lodgings, havin' got a little bored of the trials.

Edited by 000

Kathok

IC Rinnoz

So... The sanctum, then? must be a torture area. Whatever. If necessary, he could probably knock himself out, and if he found a way to inject his saliva into himself, there would be no way he'd be waking up for several hours. That might not be such a good move, but necessary if it got too risky.

Most of the group he travelled with - er, was forced to travel with - seemed like a bunch of unstable cutthroats. Was it his fault he had only woken up fifteen minutes ago?

IC: Mortem - Outside Sanctum, Ko-Koro

I fix my glowing blood-red gaze on the intruder...I need an excuse to rip him apart. "Move or speak and you're dead." I inform him, turning to where I have noticed Dravennica passed out next to another being, who I address: "What happened to her?" I ask succinctly. 

Edited by 000

Kathok

IC Rinnoz

What? had he not just been commanded to walk to the ever-unapparently glorious sanctum? And now they threatened his life if he dare comply with their wishes. For the love of...

He instinctively tried to facepalm, but seeing as his hands were caught, he could do no such thing.

IC: Khil'rayu (Ko-Koro Streets)

I see the INTRUDER's face collapse on itself in the type of expression that one would use when slapping the face. I decide to intervene on Mortem's behalf. "Keep walking," I say forcefully. "If you move anything other than your legs and feet, you will be dead, is what I believe the Vortixx was intending to imply," I continue, causing the aura of Disintegration energy around my hand to glow even brighter, charging my ability in preparation to DESTROY this defiler.

VBWj75sh.png

IC (Traveler):

"Hey! Defiling and destroying later, medical attention over here. NOW." The dark Toa snarled, crouched over Dravennica's unconscious form.

"The little one will keep for a while yet, he'll still be fresh whenever you get around to cutting him up."

IC (Traveler):

"Gee, I don't know, maybe the cauterized stab-wounds and bruises aren't obvious enough: torture." the dark Toa replied, the obvious sarcasm evened out by his serious tone of voice. "I don't know who she is, who she's with and how it happened to her. I found her passed out like this near the other one in the robe. Passed out too but not nearly as injured." he continued, while continuing to monitor vital signs. 

IC: Dayeth - Outside Sanctum.

"Dravennica..." she remembered the Dark Toa, and their shared hatred for Verulas. "Help her, please." She had no healing skills of her own, and someone had to keep an eye on the prisoner. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Utu - Ko-Wahi - The Drifts

"We hurt Tuara," I said flatly, "The Mark Bearers forced her to to remain involved in our problems. If you see her again, tell her it shouldn't have happened."

Was that an apology? I don't know. Maybe. I'm not one to say sorry. Just wasn't in me.

"Cael," I said again as we crested the final hill above Tu-Koro, "You need... tell Dorian and Joske something."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC Rinnoz

Oh, the blatant stupidity of the beings here was staggering. One told him to walk, another told him to stay completely still, and one more told him not to move anything but his legs and feet. What the Karzahni was he supposed to do?!

He wished he could break a brick in half, he was so mad. He could too, if he could get out of this stupid vine. But not here, not in this apparent city of losers.

Deciding to go at a slow pace, maybe then everybody would be happy and stop being as dull as the gray, mucky streets.

"Yes, that is her name. She's a mercenary allied with the Legacy." I add to Dayeth's comment, watching the prisoner intently. I am wondering who could have wanted to torture Dravennica...an enemy of the Legacy, perhaps, or simply a sadist who enjoys other's pain...that reminds me, I am itching to slowly kill the intruder at the first chance.

Kathok

IC Rinnoz

Like he had stopped watching the one with the big blue glowy-thing. Stomping down, Rinnoz jumped backwards high into the air, the blast piling into a building across the street. Several curses could be heard from inside as part of the wall tore away.

He landed only a little from where he had been, and slowly turned his head at his attacker. The dark eyes of his seemed to tunnel through the back of his head. With a thought of a groan, Rinnoz continued at the slow, boring pace he had been at, only he made it more obvious he was monitoring him.

"Where the karz do you think you're going?" Dayeth sneered at the prisoner, moving to block his path. She was very confused as to what he'd been tryign to do, since they'd reached the Sanctum several dozen posts minutes ago.

"As far as I'm concerned, I don't care if you get blown up," Dayeth spat," you deserve it for trying to infiltrate out city." 

She raised an eyebrow. Apparently in this idiot's vocabulary, last meant first. "Good for you. Now shut up." 

She knew that look. "Mortem, calm down. We'll hand him over and let the professionals deal with him," she looked back to the Sanctum doors, wondering why the guards hadn't moved forward to take the prisoner off her hands already.

"And you need to relax." 

"Whatever." I growl, stalking off down the street. I'll be back when I've "cooled off" (not hard in Ko-Koro) and possibly killed something. At the moment, I can't stand to be in the presence of that intruder, at least when he's breathing.

Kathok

"Wait," she called out to him as he neared the bridge, tossing him a pouch of widgets, "have a drink on me."

IC (Ko-Koro Citadel guards)

"Another one, eh?" said one of the guards, a burly Skakdi. Ko-Koro's new inhabitants had been turning in 'spies' for some time now. "We can take him off your hands. I'll make sure the Nightfall hear it was you that caught him."

• Upvote 2

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

"I don't care what you do with him," Dayeth said dismissively, "just make sure he suffers for crossing us." 

IC Rinnoz

No. Musn't.

Too much. Can't resist.

Rinnoz, despite his tries not too, rolled his eyes at the words of Dayeth's blatant stupidity. All he did was ask her questions, randomly wake up on a rooftop(how he even got here, he didn't know), and follow a grouchy Toa around. Was this a crime? Plus, what's her name should get in trouble, telling whatever of the information was sooo important to a random stranger.

If this was the best of Ko-Koro's intelligence a Kane-Ra could do better.

IC (Merror)

Merror strode at the front of the group, holding one of his swords before him like a torch. The blade was coated in flame, with heat rolling off it and warming the chill air. Now and then he held it down towards the ground, melting the snow here and there to make the going a little easier for those behind him.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

"Thanks," she nodded respectfully to the guards as Rinnoz was dragged away. 

With any luck, he'd never see the light of day again....