BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Halyx:

Halyx whispered back to Visalk. "I don't recognize the mask he's wearing. Could be an Elda, which could be bad. Just, don't let your guard down." He yelled towards Jalim "Thank you, brother. Visalk will stay behind. Just give us a little bit before you leave port."

IC Tallix:

"Sure. No problem... dang it. they're probably scheming. I should be prepared for any complications that may arise."

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

IC: Kelz and Ryza.

Kelz didn't like crowds, they made him nervous. So being surrounded by concerned, frightened locals after someone had just shot his sister was making Kelz very twitchy.

He gripped the hilt of his crystal sword, ready to deal with Dahtar if the would-be assassin came back for more.

Ryza forced herself to sit up. Her shoulder throbbed painfully, but she hadn't been lying when she'd told Kelz that she'd been through worse.

As she sat up, the first of the guards began to push their way through the crowd.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OoC: I think that Icarus is basically trying to have Tallix trick the Toa Voya.

IC: Visalk

"I'll met you guys in the middle of the koro!" Visalk yelled walking away. He eventually found a big enough rock and activated his mask. With phase one of his plan complete he snuck back to the ship and gave Halyx a tap on the shoulder, signaling that he was back.

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

IC: Vine

"A thin skin is needed so the watermelon actually explodes once it hits the ground. I fire it at the base of the flame, hoping the water from the watermelon will weaken the flame. It takes a lot of them to actually put it out. Alternatively, I simply aim the watermelon, or a coconut or a durian at the Toa themselves."

Edited by namcurtsnoC

OoC: I think that Icarus is basically trying to have Tallix trick the Toa Voya.

"I'll met you guys in the middle of the koro!" Visalk yelled walking away. He eventually found a big enough rock and activated his mask. With phase one of his plan complete he snuck back to the ship and gave Halyx a tap on the shoulder, signaling that he was back.

OOC: Correct. 

IC Halyx:

Halyx acknowledged Visalk and gave him the go-ahead.

IC Tallix:

"Well, brothers. Let's get sailing."

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC: Elysi

"We're all in agreement for fish steak then? Great, follow me."

It had been a while since Elysi had been to the military port, but she still knew the way to the fish steak restaurant. Their food was too exquisite to forget.

"It's just a few streets away."

IC: Mar (Forsi)

I lingered a little behind the rest as we went towards the restaurant.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Elysi

Calling the establishment a "restaurant" was an exaggeration of its size. The Roasted Ruki was quite a large stand, dwarfing most of the other eateries in Forsi, but compared to those of the larger villages, the twelve-seater was rather ... quaint. Even so, its food was great, and boasted a large variety of different fish and recipes. As she and her compatriots neared the stand, Elysi noted on the sign that skewers were on the menu. That was a change from the last time she'd been here. She decided she would try one today.

The Lightning Toa was the first of her group to take a seat, noting the lack of customers (excepting that one Po-Matoran guard finishing off her fish soup). It was expected, really - they had arrived in town quite early, and most of those who frequented the stand were probably still in bed. That was a plus for them; Elysi remembered how jam-packed the Roasted Ruki had been during her last visit. If the situation had repeated itself, she doubted any of them would be able to even grab a bite.

"Three skewers and a Ruki steak thanks," she called to the owner, making her order. "With lemon butter sauce."

The Toa Voya boarded the ship. Visalk the cunning leader he was used the sounds of the others foot steps to hide his own. When he reached the deck he started to look for the captain's quarters. As he moved around he tried to minimize the noise he made so it could be passed off as just the wood creaking. His plan so far was working.

IC: Vine

Vine made several pages of a paper-like substance in his hand. He showed it to Talinka. "Take these pages, and bind them." A very crude binding was applied to the pages. He then lifted up the ramshackle book-like object to the crystal toa.

Edited by namcurtsnoC

Ic: Seneaux

Seneaux loved the sea. It was why she came to Ga-Koro in the first place. She loved the wind and mist washing over her face. "Hey where are we going guys?"

Ic: Dahtar

Dahtar heard the familiar sound of the Po-Koronan guard marching. He needed to leave. Quickly. He could fight two vortixx, but not two vortixx and The Guard. Using his telescopic vision, he could see the guard walking through the Koro. He scampered away into the vast desert, trying to avoid detection

Edited by Hiram McDaniels

Hair back, collar up, jet black, so cool, sing it like the kids that are mean to you!

BzpRpg Profile

IC: Tenjin turned his head back towards the Toa in front of them, a large smile plastered across his face.

"That's funny," he laughed, clenching the chain still wrapped around his knuckles as sparks flew from his hand. "I was just about to say the same thing to you, sweet-cheeks."

"Here we go again," Taranis growled, removing his Kukri from the sheathe strapped to his back. "Just make it quick, brother; I'd rather not be here when the guards show up."

The Toa sent a quick punch through the air, not in an attempt to make physical contact, as she was still quite a distance away from them, but to fire off a medium-sized rock in the direction of Tenjin's face. He swatted it out of the air with his fist, responding in turn by directing a blast of Impact Vision into her chest before she could properly defend herself and sending her flying backwards into a pile of trash. The Vortixx moved up on them from behind, wrapping his arms around their shoulders and lifting them into the air as he spun himself around to face the Ga-Lesterin, who had already armed herself with two of the knives from her belt.

"Let's see how tough these morons really are when we cut them apart," she said, raising her arms in preparation to bury her weapons into their flesh.

The two Skakdi looked at each other briefly before shifting their weight and kicking her in the stomach, each using both of their legs as the impact forced her to double over and drop both of her weapons. The De-Skakdi spun his weapon around in his hand, plunging it into the Vortixx's abdomen and pulling the blade upwards towards his chest. He released his grip on the two, letting them fall back towards the ground before he himself dropped to his knees, attempting to hold in his innards and praying to Mata Nui as the brothers turned to face him.

"I'm sorry, but it seems that your god isn't in the mood to answer a worthless sack of Karz like you at the moment," Taranis spat as he readjusted his grip on the Kukri's handle, firing his Projector into his foe's chest in order to aid in the removal of his weapon before raising his arm and decapitating him in one clean strike. "Luckily, I can schedule you an appointment to speak with him directly."

Tenjin turned his eyes towards the Lesterin as she writhed in pain, his brother doing the same to the Po-Toa as she pulled herself out of the refuse.

"One down, two to go," the Skakdi of Sonics mumbled.

"It's almost as if this became a double-date," the Vo-Skakdi said with a grin.

"You and I have very different definitions of dating, brother."

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Guvla

"Hey where did this boat come from?"

Visalk held his breath when the captain bumped into him. He thought something like this may happen he quietly snuck around the captain and sunk into his quarters. He closed the door as quietly as possible behind him and barricaded it. Feeling like he was safe to look around he deactivated his mask. He rummaged around the room and what he found shocked him.

OoC: So what should he have found?

IC Tallim:

"Oh, you iceheads are hilarious. How can we sail to Po-Koro if it's land-locked?"

IC Halyx:

"Yeah, Seneaux! Silly person..." Halyx gestured for Seneaux to stop questioning it, lest "Jallim" get suspicious.

IC Tallim:

"Now, if you don't mind, I need to get something from my quarters."

OOC:

Keep Visalk in the quarters, have him find a journal detailing his kills or something.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC: The Toa Shaydas.

Panyk had stayed uncharacteristically quiet for most of the conversation, but he'd finally had enough. "Can we stop talking about watermelons and start on this stupid quest?"

Chavara shot Panyk an irritated glance. She completely agreed with the idiot, but she wasn't going to admit that out loud.

Onic stood on, impassive and silent, observing once more rather than engaging. On the inside, though, he was immensely enjoying his time with this group of strangers. It was like watching a ship that had sailed off course...

Sooner or later it was going to crash up against the rocks.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OoC: Journal got it.

IC:Visalk

What he found was a journal filled with accounts of "Jalim" committing horrible crimes taking people on his ship and murdering them it was....exactly what he expected. He knew something was off about this guy. He was about to exit the captain's quarters when he herd the sound of someone nearing. He had no way to escape, and he knew the barricade wouldn't last long.

IC Halyx:

"Umm... We're about to find out. Brace yourselves!"

IC Tallix:

Tallix descended into his quarter when he saw a figure in red rummaging through his stuff. "So, you found my journal. This might be problematic." He drew his daggers and charged for Visalk.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png