BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Syvra

Syvra had been deep in thought for a long time. However he suddenly rose to his feet and instead moved away from the center of the village and seemed to be heading for the market sector and began observing the items for sale

I need something to distract my mind.

Why is that?

Far to much to think about at one time. I need to be focused and right now i can't seem to get said focus.

Ah.. Well good luck.

OOC: Syvra is open for interaction

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Shadd

"Killing you was never part of the plan," he said. He was frustrated Teede had come to his senses so quickly. If they were both maskless, they were on even ground still, weakened as they were. A Matoran could go for an hour or two before completely losing consciousness when separated from its mask. "Only shutting you up."

He yanked.

OOC: I feel kinda bad doing this... But Teede will make it out alive, I can guarantee that much.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

OOC: It's all in the nature of the RPG, even if Teede does die.

IC Teede

(Onu-Koro, Great Mine, above secret lab):

As Teede's face lost contact with the Kanohi, his grip on Shadd became considerably weaker. A simple push was enough to get his hands off his neck.

"You'll... not leave", Teede said with a weak grin. The expression looked weird on his exposed face. "Whether I... die here or not... the Arrival will still... spell your doom."

The archaeologist sighed. He could hardly believe he'd just taken off another Matoran's mask. Glad to finally have the Onu-Matoran off his back, he took Teede's rod at last. He looked at the panel Teede had been fiddling with and pushed the lever back up.

Edited by Mj. Spoilers

BZPRPG Profiles

IC Teede

The lever made a clicking sound, but the protodermis slab at the doorway did not move.

Teede chuckled. "The lever... removed metal bars... that kept the slab up. But... it's already fallen."

Teede laughed weakly. He was becoming more and more detached from the physical world.

IC Kirgan and Hile

(Onu-Koro, Great Mine, Secret lab):

Meanwhile down below, Kirgan looked at the pile of dead stone rats on the wet floor. The room he and his friends were in was a total mess - the time machine was smashed, the floor had a layer of water on it, the stone rats made the place smell and debris was thrown everywhere.

"We need to get out of here", he said to the others.

IC: Rungui

IC: Dalrin

His real name?

Well, ######.

"You're the new guy," I said, trying to buy some time before the inevitable moment of dawning ignorance. "The Vortixx doc everyone's been talkin' about. Uuuuh, Rangwee, er, uh, something like that."

I shot him a cute little grin of apology, "Sorry, mate, I don' really make it my business to keep track o' names and stuff. Prolly should, but uh, I've only been here a few months longer'n ya, and you know how it is bein' a greenie 'round here..."

-Void

Edited by Aemon Targaryen

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Xaron

"Hm...what if we throw this Vortixx at the door?" I gestured to the Vortixx who decided to walk in here. "I mean, he broke the time machine and might have triggered...everything that just happened. We could throw him against the door. Over. And over. And over. Until it breaks. Or he breaks."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC Kirgan and Hile

Hile was immediately on board. "Let's do it", he said. "He caused all this, so he should pay."

"Woah, wait just a sec everybody", Kirgan said, waving his arms for emphasis. "He may have caused all this, but he could also help us get out and still remain in one place. Tell me Vortixx, do you have any equipment you could use to break out?"

OOC: Some recommended listening

I feel this song truly describes Syvra.. For he has recently had to question the world he always knew and is seeing it through new eyes. Just a little something. Also the first time I have included a video in a post.

It is amazing how an event can change a person... this was no different for the toa of plantlife. Ever since his faithful meeting with the brotherhood of Ak'rei'an and the torture his body and mind had endured he had never been the same. One could compare it to a fog lifting, for his mind was free to see the truth of the world around him. Yet this was as much a curse as it was a blessing for he was also free to see all the heathenous acts the world committed. It pained him to see so many believers in Mata-nui never realizing the sin that represented alone. Unlike the brotherhood he knew they could not be converted, there were far to many to tend to.

Syvra's dark eyes moved away from stall his eyes had been observing. He had blocked ut the blabbering of the stall owner a long time ago as he merely nodded at the appropriate points. Despite being physically here his mind was far away in another time and place.

The time was 80,000 years in the past, in a small nondescript village on some much larger island. In this village the people were friendly and interested in the preservation of the jungle. It made Syvra sick. Even before syvra gained the powers of a toa he had been one for finding ways to manipulate those around him. One such example was when he managed to procure a large supply of heatstones. With a little convincing he was able to get the village leaders to use the heatstones heat the homes of the village. Little did the leaders know that the heatstones were tampered with, rigged to leak large amounts of heat prompting spontaneous combustion. It did not take long for the heatstones to do their job. Most of his village died that day and the forested village destroyed from the fire started. Syvra's sudden disappearance from the village would normally bring suspicion onto him though syvra had prepared for this and placed evidence to suggest he himself had died in the fire. In a way that was the day Syvra abandoned his life and went down the path of true darkness.

It had been a long time since syvra had looked back on those days. For him they were darker days yet important days for it is what defines syvra. His hatred for life that flourishes and his determination to see it destroyed. Despite his goals having changed that little event is what defines syvra and shall always define him at the base of his being. And even as he walks out of the market sector and further into the koro one thing ringed through his head.

Would Ak'rei'an wish for this death?

OOC: Forgot to mention syvra is open for interaction

Edited by A Vox in a Box
  • Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: (Aryll Vudigg)

"I have him from now," Aryll said to his colleague. "He won't particularly be a threat."

Hauling The Phantom onto his own, tied up Ussal, Aryll put on his black Ussalry jacket first. Patching up the criminal's wounds, the Private tied up the being's arms and legs. Getting on, he pushed his Ussal to ride on to Ussalry Headquarters. He had, by now, a working knowledge of Onu-Koro's dark, cluttered streets. Within fifteen minutes, he came to the building. To the gate guards, he said:

"We have a murderer here, any help in hauling him in?"

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Rungui

"You're the new guy,"

You don’t say.

"The Vortixx doc everyone's been talkin' about.”

Look mom, I’m famous.

“Uuuuh, Rangwee, er, uh, something like that."

Rangwee? Are you frickin’- actually, you know what, ##### it.

“Fair and close enough. I’m Rungui, like Rungwee, with a u, but please, just call me Pink Eye.” I say with a bitter chuckle. It’s caught on enough that at this point, it might as well be my name. “You know how much longer 'till we're done scooping, mister...?"

Edited by TX Wade

His eyes fell on a slider puzzle set in the wall. He raised an eyebrow. A slider puzzle? Those had gone out of style two hundred... oh.

He examined it for a while before starting to slide the pieces around. He couldn't for the life of him figure out what it was supposed to represent. Some sort of abstract symbol. But looking at the individual pieces, he could see where one most likely was supposed to link up with another. Going by that, he started to slide the pieces around. He was pretty good at these, since for some reason ancient civilizations always seemed crazy about them. All that remained was to find out if his deductive skills could let him figured it out.

He put Teede's Mahiki down next to him and idly traced the pieces of the symbol on the wall next to him. Being a kinesthetic learner, it helped him visualize it.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC Teede

After only a moment of fiddling, Shadd's sharp mind overcame the slide puzzle. Just as it was completed, a new exit opened next to the protodermis slab. At the same time, Teede passed out due to being maskless too long.

The archaeologist sighed with relief. He slipped Teede's mask into his shoulder bag and pulled the Onu-Matoran onto his back, then set off to find the others. He slipped the stick Teede had used in between his back and the Matoran, in case Teede had lied and it could do the opposite. "Kirgan!" he called. "Xaron!"

BZPRPG Profiles

The toa of plant-life had left the market several hours ago and began moving through the alleys of the koro with his hood up protecting his identity. He moved through these alleys with a purpose. It has been a long time since he last took life. He needed to know he could still do it and simple rahi would not count. No he had to take his chance on a sentient being who could fight back with thought put behind their attacks. As soon as he could he ducked into a tunnel avoiding notice of any guards or random travelers. Once in the tunnel he covered entire body in a blackened vine allowing him to blend in with the shadows while keeping his identity hidden.

A long walk later

Syvra came upon a small mining group. It appeared that this section of the tunnel was blocked off due to the group having to expand the tunnel. A devilish smirk came over Syvra's face as a cold thought entered his mind

Unsuspecting and secluded. Even if I kill them it will be some time before their bodies are discovered.

And with that thought Syvra enacted his plan. Reaching out into the area before him he focused on key points where the three matoran would have to move. With a minor push of his element syvra formed tiny spores that when stepped upon would release an oderless gas that when inhaled caused temporary blindness. As soon as he saw the first matoran crush the spore he quickly formed a protective covering over his mouth that served as a natural filter to protect himself from the affects of the gas. And now it was time to strike.

Syvra moved as fast as he could with Akrei's thorn already drawn. The first matoran, a onu-matoran with black kaukau and purple armor color, felt the cold steel of Syvra's blade rest against his throat. Before he had much chance of resisting Syvra moved the blade quickly slicing the matoran's throat.

The second matoran, wearing a dark grey akaku with light grey armor, was a bit more difficult as he accidently stumbled into Syvra. Sensing the being he had bumped into was much taller than any matoran and was not a part of the original group he began running in the opposite direction. Syvra could not let the matoran escape as he thrusted his left hand at the matoran even has blacked vines shot from the hand. The matoran could vaguely hear the 'whish' sound as the vines sped towards him however he assumed it was merely a blade of sort and began shouting "Oh mata-nui i don't want to die here!" Syvra thanked Ak'rei'an that this section of tunnel was so far out that even echoes did not get far. The vines latched onto their target's legs and forced him to the ground. Syvra was not far behind as he stood above the matoran bringing the edge of Akrei's thorn across the neck of the matoran effectively beheading him.

Now was the last matoran, a female onu-matoran wearing a black huna with equally black armor, She held onto her pickaxe like it was the only thing keeping her from death. She was the lucky one for she would have the honor of being the only three to see her killer since the blinding effect of the spores had already diminished. If Syvra was not in such a focused state he would laugh at this fem-toran's pathetic excuse at resistance

Why fight death when you know it is inevitable?

However he now looked down at her and offered her a wicked smirk

"Run along matoran and let the Ussalry know what has happened here."

Not knowing what Syvra's intentions were the matoran ran with all the speed her little legs could muster heading for the sweet embrace of Onu-koro. But alas the only embrace she felt was the cold embrace of death as a razor sharp, dagger like thorn shot from Syvra's hand and lodged itself in the back of her head. With a look of horror she fell to the ground uttering a silent scream as she fell face first. Syvra looked at the work he had done and let out a satisfied smile already using his powers to pull any form of plantlife he had used cutting off any connection with him and his element.

As he walked off towards the end of this tunnel which lead to shoreline of the papa nihu reef he could not help but smirk at the message he had left written in the dirt next to the bodies of the matoran

'The Decay is spreading to all corners of the Island'

OOC: Syvra is open for interaction at the Papa Nihu Reef shoreline.

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

The archaeologist slowly backtracked as best he could, making his way to the door he had last seen his companions enter, all the while keeping an eye out for any sort of map.

IC: Aar

Finally, he found a solid trail. Spear at the ready and lightstone shining bright, he followed it, alert to any sounds.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC Teede

Backtracking led Shadd back to the closed door in the Tripod room. On the other side a long staircase leading down to the lab could have been seen if the door were not closed. The shattered Tripod was still lying in the center of the room and the hole next to the locked door which Teede had used to cause the quarantine still existed. Other than that, the room was as bare as it had been before. There was no sound other than a distant humming.

IC Teede

Surprisingly, something did happen when the rod was placed into its hole: a recorded male voice started speaking from some hidden speaker nearby. It was in an unrecognizable language, thought it wasn't hard to deduce that it was the same one used in the tablet of names.

IC Teede, Kirgan and Hile

The door Shadd was banging wasn't the only one closed by the quarantine command. Another one was situated right after the staircase, and even inside the lab itself most doors had been closed, thanks to Kirgan's and Xaron's efforts. The distance was too great for sound to travel, especially through thick protodermic walls.

Deep within the lab, still locked in the room with the completely ruined time machine, Hile was trying to keep everyone's spirit up. "Teede and Shadd are both out there. They'll help us", he assured. Nearby, Kirgan shrugged at the statement, trying to think of a way out of the uncomfortable situation.

IC Kirgan and Hile

"I don't think that's a good idea..."

"Let's try it", Hile interrupted, walking over to the levers Kirgan and Xaron had lowered. "I mean, otherwise we're gonna spend forever in this room. And I don't wanna be here when those dead stone rats start to decay."

IC Kirgan and Hile

The sight that greeted the group when the door opened was a disgusting one, yet one they probably considered preferable under the circumstances. The rest of the laboratory was as flooded as the time machine room and technology had been ruined all over. Lying in the water were dozens of dead stone rats, undoubtedly killed by some electrical shock when the water had met machinery.

"At least they're no threat now", Hile said.

IC Kirgan and Hile

"Afraid so", Hile said as he walked through the wet, corpse-filled laboratory to find the main door still sealed shut. "If we want to escape, we're gonna have to find another way out or just wait for Teede and Shadd to save us... somehow."

"Do you think they can?" Kirgan asked, then added darkly, "or want to?"

Hile turned in surprise at the statement.

"Think about it", Kirgan continued. "I know Shadd is on our side, but Teede is another matter. He told us he designed those statis tubes, remember? And somehow, almost by miracle, his tube was the only one able to sustain his body while the others from his team died in their tubes. Doesn't it seem odd that specifically the builder of the containers avoided death?"

"You're saying... that he betrayed his own friends?" Hile said in confusion. "That he sabotaged the other statis tubes somehow?"

"I'm not saying anything for sure, just speculating... but if I'm right, it may be that Shadd is in more trouble than we are at the moment."

IC:

"Well, that guy really was kinda...suspicious. Then again, he really wanted to poke the stupid slug on my back or something."

I muttered something that my mother would disown me for saying.

I don't have anger problems. I just get mad sometimes. Over little things.

Don't look at me like that.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian