BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

OOC: Funny enough Mj.Spoilers Onepu had rped with syvra before during the while darkmine/BOA thing. I am pretty sure some members of the ussalry would remember him

IC: Syvra

Syvra nearly shot the Toa of earth infront of him a disgusted look though it was quickly replaced by a simple smirk

"Pleasure... However perhaps you would be so kind as to tell me what right you have to stop travelers as they are coming to your village?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Oh, that's right! Kehuri wasn't in the Ussalry then, though, so he wouldn't know.

IC: Kehuri

The Toa of Earth blinked. "Customs. It just takes a minute, really, I'd hardly call it 'stopping' at all." He adjusted his shield idly. "If I might ask, what's your name?"

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Syvra took a second to consider and nodded to Kehuri

"I do suppose that is true.. However my name is Syvra."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC Teede

(Onu-Koro, Great Mine, Secret lab):

"Cause otherwise you'll try to stop me", Teede said and swung the rod at Shadd again.

IC Kirgan and Hile

"Well, seeing as you just barged in and probably doomed us by touching that machine, I think you owe us an explanation", Kirgan said.

Hile was less in the talking mood. He had his Volo Lutu ready, pointing it at Krayne in a threatening manner.

IC: Shadd

"Stop you from what?!" His arms took to blow again. he staggered to his feet, his forearms stinging. Even with the stasis technology they had used preventing his muscles from atrophying, Teede could not be at the top of his game. Matoran of Earth were naturally stronger than most other Matoran, but as he was now, Shadd figured he at least had the stronger legs of the two. And if he could get his assaulter talking, he could easily make a bolt for it and work out a way to get the others out of there.

IC: The Phantom

Adrenaline rushed through the Phantom's system as the bolt pierced his armor. A blast of sound escaped his mouth, overloading his own sound dampeners, and likely dealing some heavy damage to his assaulters' as well.

"Son of a... brakas..." he groaned, unable to hear his own voice. "I surrendered."

IC: Aar

After too long for the Ussalman's standards, he found a side cave. Out of the way and impossible to spot if he hadn't been looking for it. There was no proof the Skakdi or Rahi had gone that way, but it was his only lead. He motioned for the crab to remain where it was and started tiptoeing his way through.

Edited by Mj. Spoilers

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: (Aryll Vudigg)

Aryll grabbed The Phantom by the shoulders. "I am Pri-Ussalman Aryll Vudigg of the Onu-Koro Ussalry," he said. "You are charged with murder and resisting arrest."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC(Houren - Onu Streets)

Houren's ears rang, he could barely hear, but he stood strong. He let go of the opponent, who slid to the ground.

"That was a very low-caliber bolt. It probably didn't even pierce any of your vital organs. You'll live."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Phantom

Despite the pain and his lack of hearing, due to his broken sound dampeners, the Phantom grinned up at the Toa of Lightning flapping his jaw above him. He didn't know why, but he found him funny. Not that his captor could see the smile behind his second mask. By contrast, he felt nothing but anger toward the calm-looking Matoran that had stopped him.

He clamped his jaw shut and sat still, waiting for whatever was in store. He remained calm. Things would turn out fine, he was sure. Somewhere along the way, he would-

The ground seemed to lurch under him.

"####!" he shouted and fell over. "No... not now... not here..."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC Teede

Shadd's contemplation on Teede's physical condition was correct: the only thing giving the Onu-Matoran an edge at the moment was that he held a weapon. Even though the two were technically in a fight right now, Teede, kept a calm, casual look on his face.

"I'm in the future and I have some business to do", Teede replied. "But you know where the lab is. I can't have that."

Teede swung yet again.

He jumped back and took off down the corridor. He grabbed a long staff-like piece of equipment and turned to face Teede. This wouldn't be like fending off a mindless Rahi. He had to get Teede's weapon in order to free the others. The thought that they needed him gave him courage.

"Teede, I don't know what you're planning," he said, holding his makeshift weapon out in a poor fighting stance, "but this doesn't have to go this way. Let the others and I out, and we'll leave you alone." For now at least. Once the others were safe, he'd go with whatever they had planned.

BZPRPG Profiles

Syvra was growing impatient as he waited for this toa known as Kehuri

"You have my name now... what else do you need?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Syvra arches his brow as he hears the way he is identified

"So is that how i am remembered? Interesting. But yes i am the same Syvra who escaped the Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an. However i do not believe i have seen you before.. were you in the ussalry at the time?"

OOC: Ah.. sometimes i feel PMs make it seem like i am impatient

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Nope, I got the opposite vibe there.

"No, I joined a month or so afterwards. I only know you by word of mouth. And sorry, I didn't finish my sentence, I was going to say 'from the cult incident'. I assure you you're more well remembered for the help you provided than for your involvement with Ak'Rei'An."

BZPRPG Profiles

Syvra seemed to consider this for a long time and nodded

"Ah.. well i did not think i would be talked about because of it.. However i am actually here to look into the brotherhood. Trying to see if i can find a lead to them."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC Teede

"Nah", Teede said. "If I let you live, I'll have to trust you. If I kill you, I won't have to worry about that."

Instead of pressing the attack though, Teede instead started running up the stairs, out of the Tripod room. It didn't take a genius to figure out that there was probably a closing mechanism on the outside wall as well.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

"Oh no you don't," he muttered, pounding after him, his travel-hardened legs carrying him forward faster than the Onu-Matoran's. He raised his makeshift weapon, though he didn't plan to strike before his quarry (wow, it felt strange to think of him as that) was still.

BZPRPG Profiles

Syvra seemed to consider this and nods

"Have you perhaps yet found out how they escaped just under you noses? I mean surely they had an escape route?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Syvra takes a second to consider this

"Do you know if Onepu is in Onu-koro currently?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC Teede

Teede could hear Shadd's footsteps closing on behind him. The time in statis had sure taken a toll on his physiology as he could not outrun his pursuer. Not that Teede could have outrun him even in his time of prime, seeing as Shadd had hardened feet that had taken him to a lot of places. The same could not be said for Teede.

Once he was out of the laboratory complex altogether, Teede turned to face Shadd, panting. "How can you run so fast?" he asked.

Having that fact acknowledged made a small measure of confidence well up in his chest. "Hiking does good to the body." Not wanting to waste any more time with his friends' lives potentially on the line, he swung at Teede's mask.

"He never leaves. I'm not sure if he's at the HQ or patrolling right now, on the other hand."

OOC: He's patrolling.

Edited by Mj. Spoilers

BZPRPG Profiles

IC Teede

Teede screamed and ducked just in time, Shadd's weapon only scraping his mask.

"Harm me and I'll kill your friends!" he threatened, now sounding malicious for the first time. "You know nothing about the devices hidden around. I, however, do."

"So now you want to help, do you? Somehow I find that hard to believe." Wow, where was this coming from? "This stuff is stone age technology, save for that time machine of yours. It all belongs in a museum..." he smiled, "Which just so happens to be my specialty." With that, he swung again. He only intended to knock Teede out for a while. He needed that stick he was holding.

BZPRPG Profiles

Syvra nodded rather slowly to Kehuri

"Hmm.. i may have to meet up with him to discuss.. I hope i am all clear to pass through now?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Syvra nodded rather slowly as he moved past Kehuri looking for Onepu.

OOC: I hope you don't mind if we do a little time skip to where syvra finds onepu

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Syvra caught sight of Onepu and offered him a polite dip of his head

"Onepu.. i was actually just looking for you. Do you have time to talk?"

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Ah.. My bad.

Syvra nodded to Onepu as he heard that he had time

"Well nothing is the matter. I am actually here regarding the Ussalry. I was curious if there had been any progress in discovering how the brotherhood escape from the darkmine."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Onepu

"They had a tunnel linking their base to the surface. It was the only other way out, so it was doubtlessly their escape route." Guessing where this was going, Onepu continued. "We believe they made for Po-Wahi, but were unable to track them beyond that."

BZPRPG Profiles

Syvra rubbed at the bottom of his mask as he thought.

"Po-wahi? Interesting. And what exactly caused you unable to track farther? Did the trail just go cold? And have you alerted the Sentinel's of the possibility that they could have an infestation on their hands?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC Teede

(Onu-Koro, Great Mine, outside secret lab):

Teede screamed again and blocked the strike with the electric rod, falling backwards from the impact.

"You can't free them with this rod", Teede said, now lying on the ground. "The laboratory is under quarantine, it can't be opened with ordinary measures."

IC: Onepu

"Well, for one, our scouts are inexperienced with tracking through sand. Two, Po-Wahi is outside of our jurisdiction. But rest assured we have warned the village of Stone of their existence and the threats they pose."

His hands were smarting from the jolt, but he hid that fact. If what Teede was saying was true, then he wasn't actually sure what to do next. He had to rely on Teede now, as much as he didn't want to. "Then open it. If you do, I'll leave you alone and unhurt. And don't think I'm going to turn my back on you for even a second now." Being so commanding didn't suit him, but there may be lives on the line here. If they were hanging on his ability to exert the authority that stronger arms and a bigger stick gave him, he was going to use it.

BZPRPG Profiles